Episode IV The Last Hope

archive.is/OI29W

Star Wars is Kiked

Which isn't news to anyone. Especially after Jew Jew Abraham got his grubby hands on it.

But - Here's the Meme-Dream.

Easiest Propaganda with farthest ranging fan base in the world

The "villains" believe in Justice, Order, and Power, while the "good guys" lose everything they care about as they lose their batter with white altruism and Mercy. Maybe stay away from new gen BS, but video-games and classic Star Wars is really low-hanging fruit. Other examples include
Storm-troopers, the Empire, the Empire and First Order's Symbols. This is not too dissimilar from the orgination of Kek from Warcraft for those of you faggots that played it

Seriously Darth Vader or Faggy Luke? No question. Slap a swastika on and let the red pilling begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plus there is a ton of great art out there ripe for meme-ing

Earth to dumbass, starwars is literally a fantasy retelling of ww2

World War Two with a dash of Kurosawa’s Hidden Fortress.

Stop Advertising Jewish Media

just a coincidence the new one is about to come out, right?

Wolfsschanze to faggot - how does that change the point at all. Hint: It doesn't

No Shlomo, that's the whole fucking point.

reported

Sage for principle, but it's rather hilarious that the established Star Wars lore prior to Disney retconning it was that the Empire was always in the right, the Sith had foreknowledge of the Yuuzhan Vong invasion of the galaxy and were attempting to unite it under the Empire to better fight off the enemy. The Rebels weren't ready for the Yuuzhan Vong invasion and got their asses handed to them in rather short order. Similar to the Federation in the mirror universe of Star Trek. Once the Federation softened their militaristic stance and adopted a more pacifist stance as is common of the Federation in most Star Treks they got their shit pushed in by Klingons.

I forgot to mention that because of this there are glaringly obvious connections to the real world and the pre-Disney Star Wars lore. The Empire was the Axis, the Rebels were the Allies, and the Yuuzhan Vong were the Jews/Communists.

I am not surprised.

Fact. I didnt want to get that detailed but the meraphors/ symbolism are endless and self- perpetuating.

Almost exact same story with Revan/ old Republic which puts us squarely in the third reich in the current cycle.

Also, what principle are you saging for, respectfully.

Do your mom a favor and Gas yourself.

The point is to use their advertising and occupy the cultural space. Whenever normie fags see SW racemixibg SJW kikery they should think of us.

Now that I provided you a thoughtful response despite your childish snowflaking kikery I would like you to explain how you plan to effectively fight against what is perhaps the largest jewish advertising campaign in all of human history outside of the holohoax

Thoughts?

Star Wars Expanded Universe was pretty based compared to the crap that the Disney cucks put out.

From Luke turning and back, to The Solo kid almost destroying the entire universe…

Starwars is dead kid. Now it's just a sad oversaturated franchise that no one cares about anymore.

retards like you were saying the same shit two years ago, all you're doing is promoting star wars

Shit thread, OP. You're definitely a faggot.

But let us consider the Sith Code, to see whether Kikey McLensflare knows what the fuck he's talking about:
Sith

/pol

The propaganda is at its most blatant when (((they))) are at their most desperate.

Star Wars is absolutely full of subtle references to German things, but of course the lazy kike decided to harp on the Nazi ones.

wonder why luke being gay in a future film was such a strong rumor for a while

OY VEEEEEEY

Also:
Daily Reminder: Star Wars was never good.

Its sad how many people are invested in this trash.

Not really trying to have a long, faggy, off-topic discussion over SW mythology.

But since you brought it up.

Our current version of peace is a lie. Our understanding of peace is foreign occupation
And genocide of our race.

Hitler was not passionate at all.

The rest is 100% accurate and self-explanatory.

That's a bingo!

Threadly reminder

How exactly do they define freedom in that setting again? That's what they were fighting for, right? That and the idea of democracy. Which would seem impossible for something the size of the galaxy with trillions of citizens having to vote representatives in.

I like the Sith code more than that of the Jedi but at the end of the day both groups are too dependant on the force and cannot see beyond their limited worldview and ultimately both fail more often than they succeed.

Its a conceptual trainwreck.

Checked for you didn't even get into the UhzonmVong or whatever, which are literally space Jews - call themselves The Chosen, convert other lifeforms into thngs that serve them, have no souls/Force presence, who ritualistically mutilate themselves to replace a lost connection with their God - who invade from another galaxy they'd already conquered. In the Expanded Universe, Palpatine is 100% vindicated as the militarization of the Empire was best suited to combat inter-galactic threat and was created specifically for that purpose to a degree.

They're both exemplications of a simplistic approach to good and evil, light and dark, but without the thought or effort put forth for it to hold up under scrutiny.

BTW: Best SW installment
>youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU
Can't wait til they give in to ratings and shekels and wind up making Sith-themed SW movies, and they do much better than the Jedi shit.

The Empire was always nazis, I doubt anyone is so sheltered they don't know Nazi Germany has been the butt of all jokes in America for 70 years. Whenever you needed the perfect enemy, someone you can brutalize without empathy, you would pick up the evil losers from WW2.

That's why you should drop the nazi impersonation in the real world: it's an instant "I lose" button that gets you nowhere, unless you're secretly a German who wishes America to fall after them.

They're not even hiding the agenda anymore. The name of the lead female character is literally Rey Mixer.

Peace is a lie, you fucking faggot. Endless competition is the law of nature.

It's impossible now and yet we cling to it as a fiction. Honestly, the fact that people were brainwashed into believing that a few hundred people out of millions making all their decisions for them is democracy is one of the most astounding things of our era. Anyone else would call it oligarchy, but apparently all we need is an election of limited choices and suddenly it's "democracy" and "freedom."

Pathetic.

Point of fact is that the Germans themselves didn't reuse the aesthetic of previous movements: they made their own. Being too devoted to old glory is a trap of the right that too many fall into.

A proper balance is needed.

The Germans drew much strength from their ancestors and traditions, but as far as aesthetics, I agree.

Fact.

Peace comes through acceptance of the endless competition and change of nature.

plebs out >>>Holla Forums

StarWars Sucks - But it is far from dead.

Biggest Franchise in all of human history.

The fan base is permanent, growing, and easily accessible. This is low-hanging propaganda fruit that we should be all over.

Not sure if you know, but the single player component of BF2 stars Iden Versio, an Imperial troop out for revenge after the Death Star was blown up.

From what i'm hearing, it's also a lootbox filled jEAw shekelfarm mess so…

But they turned all the storm troopers into a hoard of clone shitskins with the maori whatever the fuck he is that looks like a spic/mud/poo(which you just know is why they cast him.)

Maori yeah.
They're the natives of new zealand.

This is a marketing attempt by Disney to make the narrative that "the empire are the good guys and are like nazis" because of social trends occurring right now.

It's the same with thst gay CGI beaver trying to make it into a nazi symbol or something.

This IS a Disney shilling thread and they still want people talking about this horse shit instead of dismissing it and ignoring it outright.

Sage for kike bullshit.

What in the fuxk are you shilling about?

Also answer this question.

JJ said the Dark side will eventually not be called the same, because raycist.
This is the single greatest Star Wars related redpill

Hopefully the First Order strikes back in ep 8. The Rebels blew their whole planet up. Time to blow their shit up now.

Get the fuck out of here faggot.

No one, and I mean NO one here cares about star wars and making a thread about "da empire is naziz guys" doesn't change that

Fuck off you marketing kike and get a new job, then promptly kill yourself

All three actors in ’77 were jews. Amidala is a jew. The main character in episode 7 is named REY MIXER. How new are you?

Sith making a comeback?
As in the Sith species?

Could they inadvertently fuck up and show exactly what they plan for the white man?

Been thinking about this for a long time. I don't know why it didn't occur to me sooner too as it seems a bit obvious.

The Reichs (especially the Third with Adolf Hitler and the many advances he made) are always going to appeal to a very specific subset of humanity. On their side they have going for them so many things that Jews have taken for granted: racial unity and harmony, state banking sans debt-based economy, high value on education and literacy, advanced technology, and basically autistic levels of organization.

The Jews have inadvertently given us fuckin goys two basic choices: no unity and harmony through race due to forced D&C through miscengenation, global debt-based economy, low value on education and literacy, bad and stagnant technology, total disorganization.

Jews have given us the basic choice of: 1) living with chaos under Jewish authority everywhere on Earth, 2) living with order under righteous authority in your own nation.

I CHOOSE ORDER AND RIGHTEOUSNESS

Actually, using this to counter signal isn't that bad of an idea, specifically if one can emphasize the conflation of free spech, white people and nazis that the jews are so fond of doing.
Pic semi-related.

8 is literally going to be a rewrite of Empire Strikes Back. 7 was a rewrite of A New Hope. Instead of a nigger running the facility, it will be a faggot. Instead of taking Han away in carbonite, Rey Mixer will WILLINGLY go with the horseface jew boy Darth Vader analogue. Episode 9 will have Luke fight them both and lose. The Dark Side will be renamed something faggy and the light will be destroyed.

This means not only will Reyce Mixer be promoting miscegenation, but also twincest. Because I'm betting my life that horseface jewboy is Reyce Mixers twin just like Luke and Leia in the originals.

this, as only yesterday I oversaw a live interview/meet and greet with Mark Hammill and Billy Lourde (daughter of Carrie Fisher) for a tech event. I so much wanted to ask Mark how he felt about JJ's turning his character of Luke gay in the new film.

Probably not twin, since she knew her parents and screamed for them to come back as they left Jakku. And probably not related at all, since that’s the case.

wait what

What the fuck did he mean by this?

Yep. He's turning him gay.
An established heterosexual character
OH WAIT IT'LL BE EVEN BETTER!
He'll love a much much much younger man a boy even.
Perhaps….his OWN NEPHEW!

"Ignore the incest, goy"

star wars is all fucked up but I liked the Holla Forums vader webms that popped up from time to time during the election. i don't know if user ever finished them but it was pretty entertaining seeing vader beat up luke while talking about evil jews.

I remember ghostbusters marketing strategy

Don't be silly. Who could ever love this pathetic creature? No, Uncle Luke's just using him for sex.

I think it will be more subtle like maybe cousins.

He just said it to appease gays that wish to selfinsert. The movies will not address his sexuality and he will die childless and leave no legacy except mentoring Rey for a bit.

I remember when Luke was the shining light of the new jedi order that wasn't as arrogant and up its ass as the prequel and kotor jedi. They will neuter him and turn him into another Obi-Wan or Yoda, a pseudo-intellectual who has to proove for a third time that "if you kill your enemies, they win".

Peace of mind maybe.

Star Wars, like Star Trek, were merely at the right place at the right time. While they contain many virtuous tropes and are connected in meaningful ways to the White spirit, they are mostly shit made by shit people in the belly of a shit industry. In the end, they'll be viewed as a tool used by Jews and their enablers to soften up the white man's will and ready him for slavery.

As for the "Empire is white supremicism" meme. Sure, why not. OP is right about the kikes being nervous about whites identifying with their villains. It partly explains why movies are such shit now and we have obsurd "villains" like Kylo the school shooter and that faggot in white from last years Star Wars movie. The one that i otherwise don't remember anything about.

>Trailer for Star Whores 8: They Made Luke Gay
>"But wait! How does one create a balance between light and dark? Oh, I know! You mix them together!"
>"REY AND HER PET GORILLA'S CHILD WILL BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE!"

The whole prequel trilogy was about the emperor playing both sides to establish his new galactic order. He used Anakin's love for his wife to turn him against his own best interests.

The emperor cries out in pain as he force lightnings Mace Dindu.

Great job not understanding anything about anything.

Not.

Maybe if you weren't such a dumb, spiteful nigger you would be capable of not only reading the second sentence, but connecting multiple sentences together using what us Whites call Logic.

This is unironically so going to happen. Really, I didn't think anything of Force Awakens when it came out. I was disappointed months in advance when it was clear that Luke will only appear near the end with maybe a 10% chance of an action scene. Killing Han Solo is for some the breaking point but Han was such an inconsequential character for the trilogy as a whole that I had to make myself feel something but was simply unable to.
But Last Jedi, oh that will absolutely break Luke in two pieces. It's already a spit in the face that he is a hermit that has failed the one and only thing he did after ROTJ and exiled himself for this failure so the rest of the galaxy can rot just as he does which goes against Lukes entire journey in the OT, no with the books and that talk of the force they will surely kill any shred of philosophy he held in his heart. Maybe Rey is inspired by him but she will never carry on his legacy and he will for sure be another cuck like Yoda, unwilling to enter a conflict. Only when I see Luke in the face while he says that the galaxy is better off with him sitting on his ass, only then I can say and feel that the Original Trilogy and whatever Star Wars stood for are dead and devoid of all meaning.

Oh, my favourite:

The Hutts call their world Nal Hutta
Which translates to Beautiful Jewel

I'm fine with Revan being a natsoc

It always was kiked. George Lucas is an honorary Jew married to a nigger.

With a mystery meat female MC. They always have to fuck up in some way.

I was saging because at the time I agreed with

Just look at all the new stuff. Some racially mixed rebel group starts to terrorize the government and instigating war (kikery). There's disproportionately strong focus on the strength of the main woman character. Also nigger main character who dies in the movie because even the kikes can't hide their hate towards their shit acting.

What do we expect from Hollywood which made force awakens into an even more obvious communistic propaganda. Some rebels start fucking up an existing galactic government because they ebil for reasons. Then they meet the biggest rebel (((merchants))) in the galaxy to help in their journey who get their living from stealing and illegal trading. They insert the same fucking plot from previous movies. Lets blow up a multiple size death star because "it was cool the goys will like bigger booms". A woman who masters the force under an hour. The mandatory nigger. A main villain ruling the fucking huge and never been so strong empire depicted as a teenager with hormone problems problems killing generals and smashing screens. The "evil" empire blows up a Planet fully infected by illegal trading, bars full of disgusting diverse creatures, murderers, thieves, rebels, and the normie viewers will see it as a bad thing.

There must be a virgin vs Chad comparison between Luke and Vader. It must happen otherwise.

Star Wars has always been kiked.

Nah, fuck off.

Here's my version so far. There's room to improve.
Virgin Luke:
Chad Vader:

What is wron with you dumb niggers not being able to read the second sentence

Yes it sucks I do agree with that and say it in post.

Fuck are you serious!!
I'm such a dumb fucking goy I didn't know that.

Slide threads!? On MY Holla Forums!? It's more likely than you think.
fuck off, chink

Top Kek.

Nice digs

Everyone knows, consciously or otherwise, that the Empire represents the Third Reich. Don't put swastikas on the Sith; just glorify them as they are. You won't gain any support from moderates using the swastika, but you can draw them to the dark-side using sith iconography, aesthetics, rhetoric, etc.

It's pretty simple. Don't pay for it.

There was no reason for you to bump this thread.

Abrams looks like a kid fiddler.