Trump’s New DHS Nominee: Americans ‘Owe’ Amnesty to DACA Illegals

archive.is/ohbuF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cuucY
landwatch.com/Saguache-County-Colorado-Land-for-sale/pid/27521219
thesaker.is/activist-usa-ambassador-pushes-aggressive-lgbt-agenda-in-the-caribbean/
newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article148048934.html
c-span.org/video/?c4690597/nielsen-confirmation-ibc
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/928288564588306433
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot to mention this is from her confirmation hearing earlier today:

I've got a permanent solution for these spic lovers

Requesting mods delete this thread while it's still new for two reasons. One she hasn't been confirmed yet and two spreading this kind of news among supporters undermines Trump's ability to get things done. If he doesn't even have the support of his supporters, he has no political capital.

Forgot to sage

You're not supposed to talk or think about things like this on Holla Forums. Just tell yourself it didn't happen and she didn't say that and don't bring it up again if you know what's good for you. Clearly this is your first day here if you're posting seditious things like this.

t. mod

Now THIS is cuckholdry. Hi kampfy.

Not trying to shill you, but do you legitimately believe that political solutions are viable at this point? Not saying Trump isn't better than an alternative in the current system of government we exist under, but why invest so much effort into shilling for a guy that will be here for AT MOST 8 years, and even if his successor is farther right than he is, it will still take a foundation of a new country to eradicate most of the problems that riddle our nation as it stands now. I just can't get over how many Anons still care so much about Trump and his image… truly a cult of personality. It was great memeing to accomplish this feat, but to think he was anything other than a useful idiot for our cause is laughable.

Learn2Sage, nigger.

You could have at least argued that there was already a thread:

Where do they dig up such ugly moles?

A final solution.

What she said doesn't equal what she will do. She's just telling the people at the hearing what they want to hear.

Good. Even more reason to delete this.

Counter-sage, faggot.

Not the user you replied to, but see my post in:

What is the point of investing energy into caring about anything in D.C.? Even if the highest levels of corruption and degeneracy are exposed which they have been, normalfags will NOT take notice. If they do take notice, they will NOT do anything about it until they are not comfortable anymore. Either we need to propagandize the masses or hope that shit gets bad, potentially both. Read this as a blackpill if you will, but it's the truth. Our bread and circuses won't save us, and betting on two sides of the same coin only means the flipper knows is aware of both outcomes.

Trump is owed nothing. He is the one putting these people forward. He has contributed nothing to America but shitty postmodern buildings, degenerate gambling houses, and nigger/jew servitude. If he isn't going to do what I want, he can get support from someone else. Based on his lifetime of public statements, he doesn't want my support anyway.

Kill yourself.

Replies to self

Get the fuck outta here!!

Dupe threads are against the rules you turbo nigger.

This fucking cunt
I don't owe these spics shit
get out of my country

If she does her job then her personal views don't matter. Given she got Kelly's seal of approval it seems unlikely she'd do something in appropriate.

Besides, it has already been stated by the Trump administration that they'd like to pass some form of DACA for those already here in return for ending chain migration and getting stricter immigration standards. If the Democrats don't feel sympathetic for the DACA illegals enough to help them by radically changing immigration law for the better then so be it.

People on Breitbart are pissed.

Go back to the_cuckold, queer.

Exactly. The government we live under does not change because of elections, unless one count sgetting worse and more centralized and more powerful and more destructive to white americans as "change"

Dolt, her job is directly tied to border control.
Brilliant 4d chess!
You can't be this dumb. You simply can't.

Why exchange anything unless you want to legalize spics? Yeah, exactly. He wants to legalize spics. Just like Reagan wanted to legalize spics. Is this the part where you boomer trumpniggers try to pretend Ronny Raygun got a fast one pulled on him?

isn't the power of cabinet positions completely dependent on the president signing off on anything they want to do?

because if that's the case he could have appointed her to throw a bone to the people who won't shut up about what she seems to want, but then he could just not do what she wants.

Wew lad

Due to wanting to get some deal passed which can require getting a few Democrats on board since John 'Songbird' McCain would likely vote against anything to improve immigration?

If we end chain migration and get an Australian style point system for immigration it'd radically improve our immigration system while the few Democrats could pat themselves on the back for getting some people work permits that can't even allow them to vote.

Or, you know, you could just hire someone who isn't a snake from the get go.

The fuck is this trash?

The president doesn't need anyone for a deal. He can unilaterally shut down all immigration into the United States for any reason he wants.

good goy

Oh and this bit
You mean the same Australia being destroyed by Asiatic immigration? Why the fuck do you zionist nigger lovers insist on shitting up our board? Go away. Stay on redd:t.

lol

And pretending it didnt happen will help us keep her from being confirmed how?

Thats his problem. Get this bitch out, now, and I'll support him all day. DACA is a dealbreaker - if the Trump admin cucks on it, its Reagan 2.0 confirmed.

I feel like all the anons here besides you obviously are bots/braindead. I have no fucking clue how you can post on this board thinking that it even MATTERS who Trump's head of X, Y, or Z are.

This is a shill thread specifically designed to foster infighting and you niggers are falling for it. If this bitch gets confirmed and starts fucking up on enforcing immigration law then there will be public pushback from the Trump base and the bitch will not have a job for long.

Pure cuckoldry.

Thats bullshit and you know it.

Reposting: The only other thing Trump would need to do is squeeze out one more massive war to ensure petrodollar hegemony for the spic-nigger future.

Y'all niggas got played by (((Roy Cohn's))) bottom

Because ImKikey makes this board as welcoming as possible to reddit Trumpcucks while banning anyone who's been on Holla Forums longer than a year for critizing the Foreskin-Snipper-in-Chief

Guys… in the most non-shilling way possible I have to ask, why does it matter?????? Are you guys caring about this because it delays the brown hoards or what? Do you really think we can survive, long term, with our current government?

This.

It reminds me a bit of the upset over Nikki Haley getting appointed. Which was followed by her not really doing anything except pushing Trump's message in the UN.

Ultimately it doesn't matter. Ultimately the situation will devolve into balkanization. That may not happen for another decade or more though.

Trump has called Nelson Mandela a great man before. He's anti-white, he wants a brown America.

I owe taxes, I don't owe the anchor babies shit. Nobody here does, we've seen this guilt trip before in darker pants.

Yeah, can you believe all those idiots who were angry about Trump choosing neo-cons and jews for his cabinet? They sure look silly one year later when Trump has built the wall and deported all the Mexicans.

You sure are laying it on pretty thick ITT.

As cabinet secretaries, they have plenty of leeway in shaping policy for their department in ways the president may not even know about. Trump can't look in every direction at once, and a bitch like this who's openly pro mexishit can likely obstruct beaner roundup a lot, even if it's just by not cooperating with ICE or letting homeland security personnel sit on their asses.

Thanks, but I think it's just a couple shills or bots in this one thread. Certainly not on this whole board, christ, I feel like I'm not talking to an actual person 50% of the time, and another 30% it feels like I'm butting heads with a shill.

REMINDER

40K+ DACA BEANERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN GIVEN AMNESTY THROUGH LOOPHOLES.

archive.is/cuucY
www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/26/feds-confirm-40k-illegal-aliens-shielded-by-daca-already-given-amnesty

There's no reason not to. There is literally endless material for me to draw from. Trump has been worse than I could ever imagine, and your dumb ass will probably call me share blue even though I created countless pro-trump memes during the election, some of which you no doubt have saved to your harddrive. I regret not listening to the nay-sayers who pointed out Trump's cuckery long before I caught on. I wanted to believe, and now I'm seeing clearly.

Immigration is generating intractable conflict society-wide, and this poor guilt-hearted women wants the entire Nation to virtue signal to assuage her guilt. She is causing problems.

1) What is the point in waiting for that? and 2) do you not agree that nothing will change unless comfortability of whites across the nation is disrupted?

I don't care what will or won't happen in a decade actually I do, but I hope you follow my point, but I do care about how whites handle this situation - namely the younger generation(s). I'm an under 40 fag and I think if enough people on the younger end of spectrum realize that we can do, can be, can achieve what we want with numbers then we will be golden. Maybe (2) is wrong, but it will take an awakening of some sort and that usually comes through "bad times", which make hard men, which make good times…

(Checked)
Also^

He is just about on target for what I surmised could be the worst case scenario.

She literally tried to start a war in Syria after the false flag gas attack. She's an anti-White, anti-American piece of shit and has no place in this country let alone a government position.

I don't know what the fuck you are, but you reek.

I see what you're about m8. Here's the rub: I don't care. I don't expect any meaningful change from these fucks, whatsoever…. But that's the game, user.
If we sit here and cuck out, or say "it doesn't matter", well, guess what? It really and truly doesn't. Dissenting voices demonstrate the falsehoods being espoused.

Trump cannot run on immigration and a border wall, and give the DACA scum amnesty. Its Reagan-tier cuckservatism. Thus, if we say nothing when he puts forth some skank who is openly shilling for this DACA crap, someone has to say "hey that's fucked up".

This would be a keen demonstration of as much, and if nobody says it, well, nobody said it. If you want to be all nihilistic m8, keep it to yourself - spewing that downtrodden "there's no point maaaan!" shit just makes you sound like a depressed try-hard who thinks he's "enlightened" to some reality most are unawares of.
The United States government is utterly corrupt, to its core, and no, the United States likely will not survive the next 50, let alone 100, years as the country is has long been… HOWEVER, some still wish to attempt to employ the system to make the fall less awful, to reduce the suffering as much as possible for that which is worth giving a shit about, namely, the US White population. You won't convince them by shitposting jaded "realisms", you'll merely come off as a defeated faggot.

You think the system is shit and inevitably going to fail? Neato sport, so do most people with a functioning brainstem and any degree of historical literacy or societal awareness. If you want to pout about it, do it in your room, by yourself, while you masturbate with your own tears or some shit; and not in a thread wherein, if any value is to be had, it exists in the form of demonstrating to more people on the road to where you are now the things which brought you to that perspective.

Pretty much. Trump is a one term prez if he fucks it up.

It's tough to know without a general idea of her day to day, but as an ultra-zionist Hindustani, she is probably linked up with the other ultra-zionist Hindustanis in Trump's orbit [Shally Kumar, Narendra Modi, etc] who want foreign entanglement in India under the guise of "checking China", which of course would endless Hindustani immigration in the US and massive military technology transfers.

I really can't argue with any of this.

Lack of alternatives in the present sense.
Ah, there's the rub though: 'disrupt the comfort' too much and you become the enemy, allow that disruption into the hands of your enemies alone and they'll keep the water temperature rising slow enough that the frog boils.
This bitch? She's a digital thermometer brother, she's putting forth the rhetoric of someone intending to keep that temperature rise niiiiiice and steady. Deporting the DACA scum should be top priority, no exceptions, no allowances, no emotional bullshit, and that'd lower the temperature on that frog nicely. This bitch, this DACA scum amnesty cuckservative crap? 1) This would not necessarily increase the temperature on the frog, merely keep it from falling; and 2) DACA amnesty? That's one step onto the slippery slope, and a full-blown Overton Window acceptance of amnesty packages after Reagan's massive blunder. That is to say, as goes 2), it would set a precedent that doesn't bode well if you allow the societal viewpoint to shift into a position that welcomes the gradual deracination that will reduce the comfort slowly enough to inhibit awakening, potentially indefinitely.

I know a lot of you think it, but nobody mentions it, but I told my wife if even one of the DACA shits gets amnesty in any form I won't be voting for him again. Guess means it's time to keep my word.

If I reek, I reek, but the point stands. I agree it matters and now is the propaganda phase, but caring about what Trump does or doesn't do is merely surface level at this point. Our long term goals do not involve this governmental structure and if you do not agree, then I must say that you reek! But really, caring about the current administration and its policies only serve as a holding pattern. The hordes are at the gates and they're not retreating until we take action… which does not mean waiting for "God-Emperor" to use the fucking zogbots to round up kikes, spics, niggers, etc.

Nigger, what the fuck are you trying to say? Pointing out that Trump is an uber-kike is pouting? Blow me.

I'm tired of playing the game altogether. Either we accelerate, mount resistance starting/continuing now, or die a slow death… this government will be our slow death regardless of who is in office. Hate to be this blackpill fag, but no matter how much dissent there is on a particular side, the powers at be will continue to execute their plans if not challenged with the threat of force. That is what it has come to.

TO ADD: If you not you, then who?

DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP, PRESIDENT TRUMP

Tread lightly with this blackpill, but Trump won't save you. Consult:

44D Chess.

HEED THE TRUTH

Stop replying to yourself, fagit.

You do, and the point was dogshit.

At present, there is only surface level from the POV you seem to hold.
And? Your answer is "dude, it doesn't matter, just like, don't pay attention to it maaaaan"? Fucking retarded. You even admit this is the "propaganda phase" or whatever, so face it: it matters. The conversation will go on whether or not you partake in it, the audience observing all the same, and though the participants who have positions of import as regards final decision making may not take what you say to heart in a meaningful sense, the audience must be made aware as often as able.
The smell. You're only making it worse.
Yep. When you've got so few forces at your disposal, a holding pattern is a good position.

Then fuck off. The game goes on, is eternal, never ends. You play or you go die somewhere and accept the fate imposed upon you.
This is not an instance of acceleration, its establishing a slow-boil, avoiding a massive temperature drop.
Then go do something about it you silly faggot, because you reek more per-post of an ABC.
Protip: Holla Forums? Not the place to discuss such things. Obviously.

Checked for completely missing the point.
You're preaching to the choir son. Your big talk doesn't mean shit though, without forces to back you - and you don't have them. Obviously you don't have them, because you're whinging on Holla Forums about it.
You want change, and you're willing to bleed for it, nigger? Go be Caesar. Go be Hitler. Go be the change you want to see, go rally the forces you'd need for what you propose, go gather the resources and establish the internal networks, and do alllll the fucking legwork that comes into taking on the sort of monumental task you envision.
But if you think you're going to do that here, you're fucking fooling yourself. There's really nothing more to be said of it.

TO ADD: Sir, this is the fucking Ministry of Propaganda. If you're looking for an armed and organized military contingent ready for violent uprising against an oppressive system, you won't find it here… But if you want infographics or argumentative advice or insight on the most recent events, or, I dunno, propaganda , you came to the right place.

Firstly, I replied to with a reference to my previous reply because it was relevant. Blessed digits, that's all.

Sure, you can vet my frustrations as "you go do it then faggot", but I think you're attacking the point without addressing it. I understand it is a monumental venture to undertake such change, but the main point is that devoting all of our efforts into a system that does not benefit us and certainly does not care about us is futile. Supporting the American government beyond the absolute minimum effort required to keep up the holding pattern is a waste of energy. Of course nothing will be changed from here never say never though, but let's stop pretending anons should give too much of a shit about what's happening with Trump's department heads. There are bigger fish to fry and this bitch isn't one of them. My whole point isn't about what needs to happen here, what we should do, where we should go, but rather, what we should discuss. Force is essential, and ideas are key. Caring about a kiked up government is not.

America is 60%, and the majority of our youth are non-white. By 2055 America will be a white minority nation, and that's if we shut off all immigration starting today.

The time for half-measures have, like "merit based" immigration or amnestying certain spics but not letting their families come over, have long passed. America will be a white nation or it will cease to be America. If you settle for anything less, you are profaning the white ethnostate that our Founding Fathers fought and died to create. I'm willing to compromise on certain things, like tax policy or healtchare, but America's white racial identity is non-negotiable.

This guy gets it. Refreshing, but please don't subscribe to the camp of "we just gotta vote the right ones in!"

Oh look, its the "Trump is totally cucking out for real this time and in 2-4 weeks we totally won't get BTFO and be completely wrong for the nth time," episode again.

Then why are you whining about it instead of doing something about it?
… Son, if what goes on on Holla Forums is, in your mind, "devoting all our efforts", in the context you envision, I dunno what to say to you. Then again, next sentence or so you say its "minimum effort required", so I'm further confused as to what the fuck you think goes on here.

And let's also stop pretending that anons shouldn't be openly disdainful of, and rightly heated over, the prospect of Trump, given his big claims, pulling a move like this.
Even if you think Trump is a zionist cuckolded faggot, which, whatever, fair enough, the point remains: When you see someone doing some bullshit like that, you call them on it. You don't just shrug apathetically and spout some shit like "it doesn't even matter maaaaan, bigger fish to fry".
What fish? What bigger fucking fish do YOU have to fry than exposing the US president as yet another zionist cuckolded faggot to the millions of Americans that, once again going by your narrative, got proper fucked, eh? I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear about these "bigger fish" than Donald "I Got Elected To Build A Wall!" Trump cucking out and handing the top DHS position to someone saying we have a duty to cuck out to DACA scum and don't need a wall?
>

Someone explain why we keep appointing women to important jobs!!!

Take the deal, Democucks.

I don't think we'll have the numbers to retake the entire country before it's too late, I don't think our federal government will allow a leader like Hitler to get off the ground, I don't think the day of the rope is coming and I don't think we'll agree on which geographic area of the country we should all move to. What can we do?

what have you done to me, Holla Forums?

Dude… what is wrong with you? You're missing the point. Anons shouldn't be pissed over what Trump DOES. We should be demanding what we want, regardless of anyone in power. It's not coming from a place of apathy; it is coming from a place of defiance and strength.

Clearly refering to the bitch, not Donald. But, if you want to claim bigger fish than the Don, then yes, there are many. All the high level Jews we may not even have names for.

Never said it was. However, we can propose hypotheticals you ingrate. This movement has to get off the ground somehow and if you're scared of getting v&, then you're a pussy. Physicality is just as important as memetics. Someone has to put forth the effort, and you're ridiculing me for wanting to finally do so. How's the weather in Tel-aviv?

Big words from a man with no forces rallying to his name. That's all your rhetoric comes down to - you want to do something, but have nobody standing beside you. And so you come here, and whine that you have nobody standing beside you, trying to urge others to want what you want… Seemingly bereft of the awareness that everyone around you wants the same thing, but that there is no capable and competent leadership to pursue that task.
So go be it. You want people to completely drop any interest in or concern over daily events, and instead throw themselves feverishly into a non-existent 'movement' or 'force' to some vague - and obviously hazardous - end? Ridiculous.

You want to go from Caesar pre-Gaul to Caesar post-Gaul, without any of that which comes between, and it doesn't work that way kiddo. You want to apply force? Then first you're going to need forces. This is the propaganda department - we convert people into a form more-easily fashioned into recruit-tier fodder. We don't rally forces. We don't rally men to a name - we don't even have names here. And its exactly because Holla Forums closely monitors the happenings and goings-on of the occupied governments of the European world that it is so effective at, ever-improving at, the aforementioned normalfag-to-recruitfodder transformative process.

I don't owe anyone anything.

This kike keeps talking shit to anyone who wants to discuss real efforts to change shit.

This crypto kike bitch has got to go anons. Show no mercy. Find her dirt. Find a scandal. Anything. And ruin her.

Its a demorilization thread. Look at the whole thread in its macro, its just one huge, forced blackpill.
We're winning and we're going to keep winning. Just keep spreading the memes and sticking to the truth. Having some white kids doesn't hurt either and neither does saging this thread.

No lad, YOU'RE missing the point, which is that Anons - OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD - SHOULD be pissed over what Trump does.
Of whom, and with what threat? Your non-existent forces, your absence of followers? Yeah, I wager they'll give a fuck.

It IS coming from a place of defiance and strength, but a 3 year old girl can show defiance and (a kind of) strength by standing in front of a charge cavalry force - until it stomps her into mush. Thus, it really is coming from a place of apathy, because you're still stnading in the fucking propaganda ministry, asking why everyone isn't holding a rifle and ready to march over the Potomac, while having no forces of your own. If it wasn't apathy, you wouldn't be doing that. If it was from true defiance, true strength, you'd be gathering your forces, not bitching on Holla Forums about propagandists paying attention to the things the make propaganda out of.

I'm still waiting nigger.
Well fancy fucking that.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you stupid, or just an ABC shill? I can't fucking tell.

Not by bitching on Holla Forums.
Says the faggot crying on Holla Forums. Seems legit bro.
Because you. don't. have. any. forces. Do you get it yet nigger? You want Caesarian action, without the buildup of troops. You want to defy, without consequences. You want to be strong, without putting in the work. You want to put forth the image of strength and defiance, of physicality, while kvetching on a fucking anonymous forum employed as a propaganda creation furnace, with no strength to call your own, with no physicality to demonstrate, demonstrating the true apathy of your position and intent, the hollowness and impotence of your ability to defy.
The point, you daft cunt, is that you are behaving like either a petulant child who has no concept of what is actually going around him, or a shifty government actor trying to lure people into demonstrating 'dangerous' wrong-think.
I dunno, how's the weather in Langley, faggot?

Oh look another sycophant closing his eyes and ears to everything.

You're arguing with a strawman, none of us have pretended to command a natsoc army. However, I'm stating something that I thought would be pretty uncontroversial and that all of us, despite our trivial differences in opinions, should agree on as fellow white nationalists.

America is a white ethnostate. The shitskins leeching off our land are illegitimate occupants and can never be called "American" no matter how long they stay here. Settling for compromises, like 90% white America or segregated states for blacks and whites, is unacceptable.

I see three possible options to pursue, on only one of them leads to a remotely desirable outcome.

1. Do nothing → America becomes a white minority nation within our lifetimes
2. Advocate civnat, MAGA policies with BASED spics and our Greatest Ally Israel → we kick the can down the road a little bit, America becomes a white minority nation in our children's lifetimes
3. Fight for white nationalism

Number 3 obviously has the lowest likelihood of success. We haven't even scratched the surface of making this achievable. However, it's the only avenue to truly establishing an America worth fighting for. Even if we only have a .1% chance of winning, I'd rather attempt than and lose, than succeed in fighting for Civic Nationalism and realize all of my effort went into creating a non-white America which is no different than literally doing nothing.

What's the name for that concept of living in small planned communities with shared resources - gardens, tools, stockpiles of food, etc. I'm not talking about communes and I've seen them discussed in previous threads, it's a very specific term which might be German.

You literally can't do nothing m8. That's the reality.
You talk about strength - you have none.
You talk about defiance - you are impotent in this context.
You talk about 'real efforts' - but you're on an anonymous forum, 1:22 EST on a Thursday, ranting about 'force' and urging people to ignore political events of value for your own proposed cause.

You want to effect real change? Go for it. Go rally men to you. Go be a leader.
But coming to Holla Forums and saying "Dude, just stop paying attention", is bullshit, and you know it.

Because Trump is a cuck who doesn't understand feminism is cancer.

It is interesting to note that these types of threads generally pop up right at the time when the mods are going to bed.

And I'll be in the thread that celebrates the dems fumbling the DACA deal and all these beaners getting tossed the fuck out, asking where all the concern shills are.

Pic related.

Here: reddit.com/r/the_donald

You mean the ones who haven't been given amnesty yet?

This is a strawman, and even if it weren't, the "fight" for White Nationalism in the US will take many forms.
Again: This is the Ministry of Propaganda, you lost faggot - if you want the Ministry of Defense, this ain't it. This is not a place you will, nor should, attempt to urge toward politically-motivated 'force'. For very obvious reasons. Your seeming inability to comprehend the reality is what makes you seem so incredibly shady.

You think there's to be a fight? Holla Forums generally seems to agree, and is engaged in the fight via threads just like this one - before they're derailed by faggots spewing Spencer-tier rhetoric. Yes, I listen to that implicit faggot, and he's been going off with similar bullshit as of late.
If you want to be fucking Caesar, be fucking Caesar, and don't try to recruit for the Legions through fucking Holla Forums. You're barking up the wrong tree, and all the noise you're making will attract Alligators, Bears and Cougars, to no effect on your behalf.

Vid related.

What is the judiciary?

A bunch of Jews and cuckolds.

Kill yourself.

It is Trump's fault because he didn't put his foot down on Day 1 and kill DACA and proceed to deport them in mass like he said he would. He's either a liar or a pussy, take your pick.

So here's 748 acres in Colorado with water rights - the asking price is 525k. Instead of starting with a country, why don't we start with a small town? landwatch.com/Saguache-County-Colorado-Land-for-sale/pid/27521219

If 10% of the country shares our views, as recent polling indicates, it shouldn't be hard to raise the money to buy some property and create Holla Forumstopia.

Illegal immigration is an act of theft.

I'm sure that will work out for you just fine.

Nah.

My guess would be pussy. I can't imagine the Secret Service is reliable in his context, and he's in too deep with the kikes.
One way or the other, this goes down, he's a 1-and-done stooge. DACA is a deal-breaker, there's no coming back from that Reaganist bullshit.

To court a great beast, first you have to get its attention.

Except DACA aliens have been getting picked up and deported by ICE via our current immigration law. Many such cases.

There's only one way that's ever going to happen. Peaceful solutions are not even feasible other than for intellectually circle jerking like dickie spencer.

Our whole existence at this point is fighting the rest of our lives for survival. Nobody has a choice in this including the traitors. They'll all learn to see this in their life times except maybe the Boomer faggots who might escape with death before their goddamn pension checks bounce.

And that is why you need to amasss forces.

If you're afraid to live in the United States then where? There is property for sale all over the world. Be constructive.

Since advocating putting a bullet in her head would be illegal, and do not condone violence at all, if it happened, I would smile.

Then you had better start massing forces.
Protip:Implicit Dicky has literally been saying the same shit as of late, becoming more and more vocal as regards using force. Call the guy a faggot all day, but he's been pushing it last week or two.
Very similar rhetoric too.
Problem is, 'action' can quickly bite you in the ass. Just ask Hitler.

Dude it's not just that. You're not going to start all white communities in this era at this time. The point he was making is Waco signified the end of that possibility and more obviously since they've flooded every white community with foreigners intentionally.

The law is against you. Even religious people trying to start all white churches have to skirt things to make non-whites unwelcome. If you're not white the law doesn't give two shits, but if you're white the entire system, racial enemies, and traitors will swarm you legally.

M8, who would move there? I can't believe you're this dense.

I get the impression we've gotten a real influx of young ledditors as of late. All sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Interesting. Where did he say this do you have a source? Haven't listened to him in awhile might tune in to see how his tune has changed.

When DACA falls through Ill be in that thread asking where 44eda0 and 752445 are with their tired bullshit and Ill get no response because they'll be tending to their shattered asses and mashed teeth.

Not to mention that all roads which lead to White enclavism inevitably lead to Cape Town.

K.

Check his shitty alt-right site. Faggot does a podcast with his little cabal of kikery, and shit is usually a fucking trainwreck. Last one I listened to, they were legitimately defending the 'virtues of the Bolshevik revolution', and saying Stalin was a good guy.
Note: We presently have a thread in the catalog, which the mods have repeatedly dismissed reports on, which spewed the exact same rhetoric. (((Pure coincidence))), I'm sure.

Nigger you don't seem to understand it should have fallen on January 20, 2017.

Sure thing bro. Seems legit.

Youre being blatantly disingenuous. Why?

Id say I'll see you there but I know I won't.

I'm familiar with what happened at Waco. Do you think that could happen again in 2017? We'd be streaming from inside the "compound."

I guess anyone who isn't a larping neet and would like to do a bit of farming and maybe build a cabin.

You are aware you're not replying to the same people and I hope you're aware there are more than 2 beaners under DACA protection. There's nearly 700K+, well 700K+ minus the 40K who now have green cards.

What's wrong with Orania? Would the men and women living there be better off surrounded by niggers? What is it any of us are doing now which we couldn't do better surrounded by men who look and think like us?

If the Bundy Ranch fiasco is any proof to how renegade the federale lapdogs are, then yeah they'd ATF your shit up still and go one step further making you look guilty. Now we're at a point where the old tricks aren't working and people are waking up, but that's the most dangerous time of any civilization. Government then relies more and more on ruthlessness to carry out its goals.

Back in the day the law dogs got shit on for years nationally after Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Oklahoma City. Nowadays you get a week in the public consciousness max. The majority of people don't even give a shit about Vegas for instance.

I'm all for making friends and getting close to like minded people but it has to be based on loose connections not compounds or massive territories. Unfortunately, this war in its current state requires more internalization and self-actualization to continue the fight day after day. One day we'll get there but the current formula is working because they striped us of any chance of forming close organizations without being shut down or being infiltrated. It's the worst mistake they made that's their guaranteed destruction. When you don't give your enemy a way out or a place to continue not being a threat you just made them fight tooth and nail to destroy you, which is where we are.

At the very least people should make the effort to get out of the cities or majority black areas. if things continue on like they have been for decades and this turns into a slow burn we'll all be funneled into the same enclaves until eventually we fight back as a unit. That's worst case scenario and it'll form naturally, not artificially which is largely impossible without some form of secret hand shakes.

Good point. The Net is for redpilling and spreading the word. You get enough people on your side and the obviously rigged system won't be able to maintain its facade of legitimacy. The slaves didn't know they were slaves - until recently. Now they're starting to wake up and that changes everything.

This awakening is responsible for the accelerating death of the MSM. In the same vein, people will reject fake politicians and empty promises going forward. I hope it won't be Trump but it's not looking too good at the moment. This DACA shit is crucial.

Alas, we don't depend on him. If he fails and gets replaced with another golem the system will completely lose legitimacy.

Niggers and women, they'll always act like they can do anything "if they put their mind to it" but it always involves the White man giving more money and sacrifice his own well being and future so they can move up a couple places then quit and beg for more handouts.

Ah yes yet another Nord, the (((Frozen Chosen Ones)))

wew

Trump is our bitch or their bitch, that's all it ever boiled down to. He's their bitch like Reagan and the Bush's, probably.

Is everything really America's fault and not the Jews? Or is it still the Jews fault since they essentially run the USA?

There was a image of an article or something a couple years back where it showed the US Ambassador to Ukraine was trying to push all kinds of Cultural Marxist garbage on the leader of the country in return for continued US support. We've become the Soviet Union pushing subversion through our international dealing and organizations.

The fuck is this shit? He can't do this. This isn't what he was elected for.

Of course its the jewish mind virus. I just posted that because that user was implying "Swedish cuckoldry" is somehow Swedens fault much like how you're saying is everything really "our fault and not the jews".

I couldnt find it but I did see this.
thesaker.is/activist-usa-ambassador-pushes-aggressive-lgbt-agenda-in-the-caribbean/

Just another example of it. Thanks.

And sadly the jewish mind virus has infected a whole lot of people. There is responsibility in that which we have to accept otherwise we turn into right wing social justice warriors constantly crying that it's not our fault but the jews. It's both technically.

If you want to know what he was actually elected for [not what he got on television and lied to you about] just look at what he has actually gotten done.
>Let (((Carl Icahn))) draft drilling regulations to personally pull his failing gas plays into the black.

Like in The Turner Diaries, each cell was mostly independent but they coordinated for attacks and supplies, each playing a part but never knowing too much about another cell or their activities. It has other interesting tidbits in it also, everybody should read it.

Obama counted catch and release as well as those turned away at the border as deportations while not enforcing any fucking law against the ones making it in. He cheated, big fucking shocker.

Is this why enclaves get targeted? Because glow in the dark niggers like you think they're terrorist cells?

I agree send them to south America back where they came from.

Why would the use of the word "cell" make you so mad? Same shit that happened to Waco could be repeated, and half the country would cheer the government on, because "they were racists!" and the other half wouldn't do anything but bitch about it… just like after Waco.

It's your fault for being spineless cucks who let kikes walk all over you.

It doesn't even remotely pass through your mind, that it's actually right wing sources who are interested in hiding Trump's cuckery?

leaving the system and becoming self-sufficient is terrorism, you are the property of your government

Neck yourself faggot, bump.

Alright, time to dig into her and find what ever skeletons she has so the commies run screaming to congress to not approve her

BUMP, YOU GIGA KIKE FAGGOT!

You're conveniently ignoring which is factually correct because you're a dishonest kike, but nice try anyhow.

You're correct.

>>>/oven/

LMAO she cuckd off unlimited immigration for a couple kids who won't show up on time and get deported over the wall. Tired of these coward liberal in between chucks just remain a Marxist .

Danish or Norweigan -sen not -son also Kirstjen would be Kärstin or Kerstin.

I hope that shes doing what politicians do, lie to garner support in order to do the opposit. II belive she is in need of a close and personal encounter with those she wishes to protect in order to see things miore clearly.

Is it too late to donate to Bernie?

WALLS UP SPICS OUT

We're fucked

when will men learn?

As they should.

Is she a lesbian or one of those tranny people?

If Japan can exist, so can others.

There's that eye thing again. What is that?

Why the fuck is this childless cunt even being considered? We need to bring back witch burnings for women that turn 30 with no husband or children. She has that look like "I'm already so fucking old and I've still NEVER been fucked properly, not even once, die cishit wh*te "men"." If Trump's not a shill (dear god I hope he's /ourguy/) then he's fucking dumb for putting all these Jews and cunts into leadership positions as if he can "negotiate" with them. Ben Carson and the Asian lady in the cabinet is one thing, they are token minorities so the media can't say he puts Anglo-Saxon alpha males into everything, but literal Jews and women is taking it way too far.

newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article148048934.html

Janet Napolitano, Obama's pick for Secretary of Homeland Security (now president of the University of California) is also childless and has never married,. She's a crypto-dyke/tranny just like Janet Reno and Condoleezza Rice, the latter has been living with her dyke lover for decades, but wikipedia has only this to say:

Rice has never married and has no children.[139] In the 1970s, she dated and was briefly engaged to professional American football player Rick Upchurch. She left him because, according to her biographer Marcus Mabry, "She knew the relationship wasn't going to work.

High quality post. Great quote, forgot about that. Thanks m88.

I agree.

Requesting mods ban your shill ass for 2 reasons. One 'cause you're a kike and two GFY.

This Bitch looks like Hillary 2.0

She's ready to work toward treason if confirmed? That's an odd qualification to put forward.

Do the Chinese owe the Mongols anything? What about the Zulu and the Bantu, do they owe the Boers anything? If not, then why do I owe something to the people who've invaded my homelands?

I certainly hope you're right, which is possible.

Checked. I don't nose.

Please don't do this President Trump. Very bad.

There goes her chances of being the Homeland Security Secretary

silly cunt, the only thing we owe invaders is a bullet to the brain.

Who's going to be the first to tweet their disagreement with this to Trump?

Get the fuck out and don't return hebe.

Simplify it to Frozen Chozen

This. We're also being used as the HQ to push diversity into Europe. Our military destabilized the ME and this was used as an excuse to open the European borders. The pozzed non-profits are also being financed through our economy.

well shes got blond hair i guess i agree

It would, but trading that for Amnesty is a total cuck move, ask Reagan how that worked out for him…

Is Holla Forums full of beaners because this is criminally unerchecked.

wat

Whats wrong with it? Its surrounded by a sea of hostile niggers, thats what.

K.

So nobody. Gotcha. Cool.
Surely that would save you, eh?

He can do whatever he wants. There is no accountability.

RAISE is just as much a cuck move m8. 'Merit-based' immigration is still muds incoming.

Judging from I'd say it looks that way. This nomination is a major cuck move.

BUT MUH BASED POO IN THE LOO!

This shouldn't surprise you, his base, didn't recognize his accomplishments so he's now fishing for likes. That's how he operates.

That being said he'll let her on, the introduce the merit part. He is after all a corporatist. He will not throw talent out that he can exploit, and he knows his base is limited in talent.

I dont understand how a nutball like this makes it past anything, I dont give a fuck what positions shes held in the past or what "qualifications" she has, theres better people who dont advocate white genocide.

Advocating white genocide is part of the job requirements though.

At least sikhs know that women are morons and muslims are second only to kikes in their evil ways.

Nope. He reminds moveon donaters this every week. You too can help stop Trump's "morally obscene" tax breaks with an express donation right now.

Who the fuck is this cunt to tell average citizens that they owe anything to foreign illegal aliens? They don't deserve shit, let alone deserve or need to come here.

She's a cunt that has been on good terms with both the Bush an Obama admins. Speaks for itself.

Oh, and, she appears to be a 45 year old, childless, unmarried woman.

Top kek.

THIS CUNT NEEDS TO GO BACK

Tell Trump.

So did she explicitly say "we must give them amnesty and go against Trump ending Chain Migration and give them that as well"

Or is this a shill conflating her saying "we need a permanent solution" into "OMG SHE MEANS FLOOD THE COUNTRY WITH MORE BEANERS LE DRPMPF IS A CUCK ARE YOU DEMORALIZED YET?????"

I personally hate the idea of her being the DHS leader because

But i also want to get the facts straight.

So…. we're getting cucked again, right? Am I reading this right? Trump is just Obama Lite with a few extra steps from what I've seen so far in this thread. Should'a voted Jeb! :^)

See for yourself.
>c-span.org/video/?c4690597/nielsen-confirmation-ibc
^ Transcript and video.

yeah, things like amnesty

… LATER…

Here's a question: Why is there no decent fucking transcript of this shit? I swear to christ…

So, she explicitly said she will not go after these people until Congress cucks out, and that a permanent solution must be reached.

BTW, this leads into her saying she will not employ DACA-application data for enforcement purposes.
IOW: The DACA scum gave us info, and this cunt outright says she won't use it.

She also refuses to categorize the illegals as 'criminals'.

Trump needs to fire John Kelly for even suggesting this cunt. How the fuck does Trump have no idea what she's doing or what she said?

Back to reddit. How the fuck is this post even real?

One can only hope this is what they mean.

Somebody needs to stick her long hair into a lathe

"The cuckening" - By Donald Trump (LIMITED EDITION!)

YOU OWE HIM THE DEED

John Kelly was always a cuck, but at DHS he was at least a cuck that did his fucking job. As chief of staff he's been working on isolating President Trump and usurping his authority. Kelly needs to be sent packing and if his purpose from President Trump's perspective was to constrain Kushner and Ivanka's influence, Trump needs to nut up and kick his kikess daughter and his oven-dodging son-in-law back to Jew York. If he can't keep his family or his cabinet in line he has no business trying to run the government.

And yet, we all know he never will. Trump will never send his favorite away, if only because she's going to try to run for President at some point, potentially even in 2020 - Trump's a 70 year old man, he doesn't want to deal with this bullshit.
And think of how easy that campaign would be, barring the intervention of Holla Forums - can you imagine it? It'd be a continuation of this last election, throwing it in the democucks faces that "we got the first female president AND the first jewish president! hahah! fucking based magapedes forever!"… In any case, he's not going to send his traitorous whore daughter away, and he's not going to send her Jew either, just like he's not going to send Kelly away.
I question whether or not Trump can even realistically claim to 'run the government' at this point. Its really quite sorry.

I want to fuck her so bad

You have awful taste.

(checked)
Don't care. Still fuck her

Enough is enough. I'm so sick of this fucking country turning around and fucking whites in teh ass. WHAT THE FUCK do you think shitskins are going to do the second they can? FUCK US. WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKERS. THIS SHIT HAS TO STOP. NOW. OUR FUTURE IS FUCKED. WAKE UP WAKE UP

In other words you haven't been paying attention

Still awful. Bad taste.

Preaching to the choir m80. Go become Caesar.

how is it infighting by going after your enemies?

Right?

How can college kids be so clueless that they would sign a petition to repeal the first amendment. Especially kids going to Yale.

American public education is pretty crappy, kids heading for college might not know the entire constitution by heart or even better, why it's such an important document, but everyone knows 1st amendment = freedom of speech.

> AMNESTY FOR ESOTERIC IMMIGRANTS
> woman

Not surprised… but living in a small town of redpilled americans (we all voted for Trump because we wanted more jobs) I do understand some of the real politics at play.

According to some of the most redpilled men, is that the "build the wall" slogan was a metaphor for our need to regulate (think of the second amendment) immigration. Although esoteric immigration can have many benefits, it doesn't help our poorer americans and it's a liability/risk on the long term. As an example, think of slavic immigrants in the US, do you want them to be esoteric or legal? Due to the political climate in the balkans, I can speak for all of Holla Forums when I say we want them legal.

((( )))
I don't see how that's supposed to make us hate women. All women I've met are amazing people. If I could choose to live in an exclusive neighborhood, it would be composed of only women as they are some of the most positive and less violent democraphics in the PLANET!

A woman helping esoteric immigrants just shows how amazing all women are. They are ready to help anyone because that's how amazing they are. All the women in my town are like that, that's why all of them voted for Trump.

((( )))

NO MORE BROTHERS WAR!!

how about you go back to your mulatto hellhole

To celebrate the anniversary of Nov 8, @realDonaldTrump nominates amnesty-supporting Kirstjen Nielsen to DHS. 2d year is cotton. 1st yr is Betray your Supporters
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/928288564588306433

((( )))
Chaim, how is the weather in Tel-Aviv? Here is kinda summery despite being winter. With your Hanukah bonus, I'm guessing you're planning to visit the more warmer parts of Israel after Greater Israel succeeds right?

Latino La Raza Defense League ITT

Esoteric immigration has to stop! It hurts the poorer americans because they are poor!

I'm not going to lie, I've hired plenty of esoteric immigrants, mostly from hispanics and some russians, but this has to change. We can do better.

And probably die of nigger aids
We'd all be happy then

If the "la raza" forced meme is real, all we have to do is identify as latinos and that'll be it… not bad.

Why does Holla Forums hates women? This shows that they continuously work for a better more integrated future, one without war or strife.

>inb4 (((MGTOW))) shills

user said it best

N
O

M
O
R
E

B
R
O
T
H
E
R
S

W
A
R

when mexico sends their shills they aren't sending their best

And how do those mexicans come here?

Where did you forget the bird?

Normalfag here (without the fag), maybe if you weren't a fucking loser that has never gotten laid and instead went out and talk to girls… THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE THROWING THAT KIKE WORD.

I'm proud to be normal. I'm not multi-gendered, I'm not some trans-racial retard, I'm not a woman… I'm normal and I'm proud of it.

On the day of the rope, I'm going to hang manlets and other subversives of the white race like you!

Trumps base was smart enough to break the system and get one guy elected that wasn't a total neocon. With what they had to work with, considering they are pretty much decentralized and each of them had to see through the deception of the two party system to avoid being sucked up by Jeb or Cruz, Trumps base is by far the most intelligent group of people in the USA. Bernie bros couldn't manage to rally to their cause and even if they did they would have been voting for a communist merchant.

Fucking this! I know exactly what you mean. When I went to Michigan, I've met a group of americans that all voted for Trump. They all had at least one of their parents esoterically immigrate from central america or mexico. And all of them were pretty bright. This is what the left cannot understand, being "college educated" in "intersectional rape studies" or "patriarchy" doesn't make you smart… working on physics or chemistry or biology or even doing something more pragmatic IS what defines a smart person!

It would be worth it just to get that sweet Nordic pussy.

Nothing is as it seems.

>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/
PICK ANY THREE, SHILL!

Obvious tranny. Its neck is all scarred up from the adam's apple shaving surgery.