Beaners Terrorize Dogs to Prevent Dog Park Expansion

Florida Dog Park Under Cowardly Attack

archive.fo/Zl1yy
archive.fo/2t0AD

""Ban assault fishing gear!""
While beaners are typically very cruel to animals, could this be an angry cat lady protecting her litter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0WgK8EMOnE
archive.fo/4yjIh
archive.fo/94lP6
archive.fo/S3g7y
archive.fo/rNA1T
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hang all beaners from the top of the wall.

Should I take that as a lawful order from the FBI?

Nice try, FBI.

it's probably Muslims, Florida has a sizeable amount of them (remember Omar Matin) and it's a part of their faith to hate dogs so my money is on this being a sandnigger.

There aren't nearly enough normalfag memes talking of this truth.

wew, wild accusations much
might as well add dog hating muslim on the suspect list

That's a great point. There is a particularly large population around Fort Pierce, and they are very active in the flight schools there. No, I am not joking or trolling.

Found the beaner, someone call ICE.

It's well documented that non-whites despise animals. I'm not saying it's not the doing of degenerate white trash, but odds are likely that it was some form of minority. Muslims especially hate dogs, it's actually part of their religion.

Hmmmm. This gives me an idea.

Why do shitskins hate dogs and cats so much? Is it because they have no souls?

The best way to redpill white women is explain to them how non-whites will treat their pets. They have to agree with you because its not about her or you but about Fiddo and she'll throw herself on a sword for that raggamuffin.

i'm not doubting that it's a non-human thing to do, but who the fuck doesn't train his dog not to eat random shit outside/not to eat from anyone but master?

White people in general are triggered by mistreatment of dogs. You can get the most complacent bluepilled person imaginable (short of a true SJW golem) to froth at the mouth and demand lynchings.

Good!

In my country, there were similar incidents in my city. Dogs getting poisoned and razor blades found in food that were left on the ground. At least there aren't mudslimes there (maybe 1-5).

Can't be beaners, there's no taco shells around the meat.

Kill yourself.

The first thing these cunts probably thought was alt-right did this. They know i am a cunty liberal dog walker somehow and want to kill my dog. CNN will sort this out since the cops are on the side of the NAZIS

Yes, especially in the case of dogs. Man's best friend is not appreciated by these soulless creatures. Anyone who lives in an area populated by these desert ghouls should keep a close eye on their dog.

That was the motivation behind this thread. This is an avenue of attack to shift the window further to the right, for example, "even the evil Hitler couldn't stand animal abusers." It needs work, but I'm just an old faggot that needs to lurk more whilst gassing myself.

Pics show the park and surrounding area, along with racial makeup from the 2010 census. The area immediately around the park is predominantly white, although lesser races are present, and no doubt in higher numbers than depicted. The city to the South is feral. If you're wondering what that bastion of red diversity is, that's Embry Riddle Aeronautical School. They can't drive, so I guess they think it's a good idea to fly.

The evidence does the talking, user. Take a look at the 'firsts' enacted by Germany during Hitler's reign. It puts modern so called environmentalists to shame.

Excellent, show how beaners do with them.

Ormond Beach is full of Boomers and kikes, and there's a large Orthodox population there. They built a huge synagogue right off the main drag a few years ago. Although there are some slimes around, and we know how their cult commands them to hate dogs, this kind of mischief seems like the work of the kike.

No, Ass, this is the work of white liberals. Shitskins are more likely to set the dogs on fire or shoot them. This is the work of someone who eats soy. This sort of cowardly shit isn't new. See:Vandalized Trump signs. Also: >>10880431
Kikes wouldn't do it because kikes don't do anything that takes effort (except for shitty swastikas and child rape). That's what they have goyim for.

Where does it say it was beaners? You stormcucks are so easy to spot. You faggots are just as delusional as bitchboy femicuck libshits

Should be no surprise, we know whos doing this because they told their people to do it.

Its antifa. Not Beaners. You told your people to kill our pets, enjoy your ban, and your inevitable execution.

White liberal and Religion of Cuck™ic antifa thought leaders who want to focus their comrades onto "filthy unclean" dogs, while also hurting "racists" best friends. 2 dogs with 1 fishhook amirite. Gas for all these fucks.

You're post carried more weight and legitimacy without the labelling. I'm going to assume you knew what you were doing by using those words. For shame.

And the memes unite to form one significantly stronger meme.

thats some bait

w e w

Wonderful. We're now at a point where you can't even take your dog for a walk without worrying about shitskins.

I'm disinclined to believe it's shitskins. They're too animal themselves to come up with something as clever as hiding fishing hooks in dog meat. That takes planning and awareness. They just go ape and start kicking dogs when they see them and get confused when the dog runs away because now it's not there anymore.

Shitskins regularly go after peoples dogs, leaving antifreeze and such around. If one of them needed help, they could rely on all the other shitskins at their mosque or whatever jihadist forum they participate in to give them some better ideas. Its hooks in meat, its not a big mental leap to put them together.

That's true. The only thing a white woman loves more than Chad cock is her baby-substitute.

Whoever it is, they're not white. It could even be a Muslim, they hate dogs. Or Orthodox kikes. Who knows? But they're not white.

Considering it's in Florida, though, spics are pretty likely. And they never mention the race, it's up to us to figure that out, so fuck off.

It's true. I had quite a lot of success when that story about antifa stabbing that police horse came out.

On a slightly more spiritual note however, it makes me wonder about race from a Christian perspective. Adam means red, and only 'whites' are ever actually red - and Adam (and all humanity with him) were charged as being stewards of the Earth. It is up to us to care about nature, to look after the animals and the environment. … And almost without exception, those who care about animals and nature are white. Even on an individual level, as is being discussed here - whites become enraged when they see the mistreatment of animals. Is it true Holla Forums? Are we the only true men? Are the rest of these creatures we share the Earth with actually like the nephilim, cursed hybrids of man and devil?

Have you got an actual link for your image? That could redpill a hell of a lot of people.

Yes. I firmly believe that we whites are meant to be in the same positions of power, or rather the equivalent, as the Jews are now. The world needs us for it to thrive and survive.

shitskin gommies hate dogs

After an X-Ray veterinarians determined that
the dog did not eat any of the fishhooks,
fuck you OP and your sensationalist image.

vid related
muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker's War on Dogs
youtube.com/watch?v=j0WgK8EMOnE

This seems to be a recurring problem, with similar attacks all over the world.

>archive.fo/4yjIh

>archive.fo/94lP6

>archive.fo/S3g7y

Not related, but wtf. Check demographics of island, huge multicultural paradise detected.
>archive.fo/rNA1T
After hooks are plunged into their paws and/or snouts, the animals are attached to inflatable tubes with fishing line and dumped into the ocean, Clicanoo, the newspaper, reports.

Pic shows the horror of a dog eating a fish hook, you heartless kike. See pic-related for dozens more pictures of dogs suffering from this, then gas yourself for masturbating to them.

A white girl makes a choice when she burns coals.
A dog is helpless and innocent.

this

And did these white women even understand the choice they made? Do you think they just spontaneously, without any brainwashing or prompting, decide that they wanted to date a nigger?

This is why there is a meme war, user, to educate.

Absolutely everyone, you double-nigger. Have you ever even had a dog?

Why would anyone mention race? Whoever the fuck it is deserves to take it in the ass by jamal and his gang in prison, regardless of race. Youre just as bad as race baiting idiotsfor dragging race into it. We get, youre more racist, stop showing off. Geez.

The cubans etc. down there are fucking evil to the point of walking around with sticks, calling friendly strays over just to beat them.

Reported, kike.

Give it to me straight. How fucked is Florida? Miami is the 5th highest concentration of Jews in the world, but they ARE officially no longer a sanctuary city. But then I hear Haitians have flooded the state due to it being blown off the map by the hurricane. Don't know what to think. The panhandle won us the election so that part at the least seems ok.

If you lived here, amongst them, you wouldn't be on that soapbox, user.

He gets it.

This has nothing to do with race baiting. There is a direct correlation between animal abuse and other races. I'm working on a few infographics to illustrate this, pics related are a teaser.

I don't even see Cubans anymore. All I see down here are Central Americans, Puerto Ricans and Haitians. Where have all the Cubans gone?

You can tell them apart?

I've been around spics long enough to tell them apart. I notice that after years I've seen Florida getting flooded with Central Americans and all the many Cubans fled Northward from Florida. The non-Cuban Spics are swarthy looking motherfuckers and talk in a different tone from Cuban-talk and they usually have mini-flags of Honduras, El Salvador or whatever on their cars. I also see more Puerto Ricans and Haitians as usual too. Many Spics flooding Florida now aren't even Cuban.

It's been a few years since I was there, never thought the Cubans would ever leave.

I guess Cubans can't stand other spics.

I've lived in South Florida my entire life. Before hurricane Andrew hit, and spawned the "great white flight" (they actually called it that on the local news) this place was paradise. The weather was great, the land was beautiful, we have some of the richest soil in the country in the Redlands. Speaking of, the Redlands is a large rural farming community to the South of Miami, close enough to have all the benefits of a large city, while enjoying a rural lifestyle. Back then, anyway.

Now, I go months without seeing another white man. When you go to the store, most of the time the beaners can't be bothers to speak to you in english. The streets are full of garbage. The animals are driven off. We used to have foxes, raccoons, squirrels, ducks, etc. Now it's all fucking non-native lizards that these cock suckers have released into the wild when they get bored with them. The Everglades is a shit show. I've personally caught them shooting manatees just for fun. The park itself is absolutely covered in trash and santeria bullshit. I've heard reports of someone defecating on their religious shrines, how horrible. On the bright side, you can go to the flea market, and buy cheap knockoff import clothes for literally two bucks, and get fleas for free. If you ever have the pleasure of driving behind a bus load of hatians on the way to/from a field they've been picking, you'd better hope you have a gas mask. They emit a special kind of odor that must be experienced to believe. The cubans aren't the biggest problem anymore, it's all the mexicans and spear chuckers from south america. Walmart may as well be a 3rd world country. I feel like Gulliver amid the Lilliputians when I go there to shop. (6'3" white male)
The kikes are aweful. You can see them, just like the "bad" pictures here on hatechan, walking down the street in miami beach. North miami beach, especially. South Beach is a tourist trap full of faggots and spics. The faggots are unreal. They're everywhere around the beach, downtown, aventura. They treat non faggots like second class citizens. The jews, of course, love the faggots. They both will look down their nose at anything white.

I've had enough, I'm taking my family and leaving. I only have a few months left, and I will Never return to this shithole. In my opinion, please wait until I've evacuated, then nuke this fucking state, everything from Orlando, South. Build a fucking wall, and seal it off, they will spread.
Once they infiltrate a position of power, they hire, promote, and favor all other beaners. They take over positions of power quite quickly this way. Once entrenched, they refuse to hire or cooperate with whites, and will often openly admit to it.
Am I a stormfag? No. I've lived among them, I know what they are.

The census only happens every 10 years, you stupid fucking nigger. And if you're talking about the other pic, then when, exactly, does a news story expire? Does it cease to exist after a year? Maybe we should purge the archives along with our monuments.

As a former Floridaman, I can't begin to describe the kind of rage that fills me with. Kill them ALL.

Was it the swap Shop you were talking about? I haven't been there since andrew but I'll never forget this one black woman arguing with a white woman that she was charging a FULL dollar for a coffee mug because she was black. Lady told her to fuck off when she offered her 15 cents instead.

Are there ANY green anoles left or did they go extinct?

I want to believe it's going to get fixed once the wall goes up. I really do. we've got two more weeks for the prototype walls to dry, & then a few months of testing, so maybe in a few months they'll start self deporting. I'm already noticing mexicans complaining up north that nobody's been buying anything the last few weeks out of nowhere, so something must have happened recently to scare them into not spending money.

Yep, she's broken inside

This is mudslimes.

One outdated source doesnt prove you right. I cant expect some race baiting stormtard to understand though. Using sources reliably and effectively is something scholars do. And scholars are rarely racists without cause.

Pic related:its you:)

They should have let their dogs attack these shitskins

Kill yourself.

When I lived in orlando there were a few of these around. When the ants would crash land in to my pool I would scoop them out tap them on the deck and they would run over for an easy meal. They were well trained and would wait right where i was tapping the net when they saw me come out to the pool. Some times they would hang out on the edge of the pool looking in seeming to want me to get a bug they spotted for them.

This thread, and the responses y'all provided, have led to something entirely different. South Florida has been culturally enriched to the point that it's been lost, without anyone firing a shot. I think it's time the rest of the country saw what the plan for the future is. Godspeed Holla Forums, I have work to do.

See pic related.

Shitskin detected.

So as the beach or at least from Rivera down to Hollywood until 5 years when the two counties decided to clean some of the tampoons and condoms floating in the ocean and in the sand.

*until 5 years ago

'Cause they are subhuman, obviously

This was my first thought as well. Mizzies really hate dogs for some reason. Remember when a faction of the invaders tried to ban service animals from their shops in the U.K.?

It's not beaners it's muzzies; what's the demographics in the neighborhood now?

What kind of meat was it
It was lamb wasn't it

This will be an effort from citizens not just the authorities, if it is to work at all.

it's fucking muslims you dipshit

Very true, good idea user.

Shit like this really makes my gut clench and my mind turn a deep red. It take a special type of piece of shit to even be able to harbor the thoughts of doing something like this. Let alone actually fucking acting on it. And apparently this isn't even the first time. And with fish hooks as well, clearly meant to not just harm but mutilate as well. How subhumans treat animals is as clear a sign as you can possibly get on the difference between our two species. Humans are capable of great cruelty sure, but not horrific brutality like it is with subhumans. Especially as senselessly and without reason as subhumans commit such awful deeds for. To make a Human even somewhat capable of such deeds you'd need to break his humanity. Shitskins never had humanity so such acts come naturally and with ease to them. Disgusting creatures. I personally believe there is no punishment suitable for harming a pet. Harming a pet is like harming a child. To be able to harm a being that trusts in you implicitly and depends on you so heavily is vile and despicable beyond words, even more so when said being is incapable or doesn't want to defend itself from you. There is absolutely no doubt that a shitskin was behind this unless modern Whites have literally devolved into a lesser species. I trust to see on the news soon about a mutilated and unidentifiable body being found in the dog park with suspected foul play

1917: mass shootings
2017: poison dogs

BLACKED

it's jealousy

The second and third image are beautiful.

Muslims believe that dogs scare away Religion of Cuck™ic "angels". If man's best friend chases away something that we can't see, it's definitely not angelic unless you worship Satan. Since their herald of Religion of Cuck™ic Supremacy is pretty much the White Rider of the Apocalypse I wouldn't be surprised that Religion of Cuck™ worships the devil by another name.

Good, fuck faggot losers who shit up parks with animal feces because they need simple "minded" "friends". Double win because libs love their shit factory pets and minorities so this has wedge issue written all over it. Bonus points for roping mooslums in on this since they hate dogs too.

Miami beach is ok but anything South of that like homestead and Kendell has been completely taken over by Cubans. Miami beach is slowly on the rise the high school on Miami beach used to be like 80% Jewish now I bet it's less then 10% there are also alot of South Americans too. The Jews have pretty much been leaving I think to northern Florida like a rich area in Palm Beach or back to New York.

user these are parks especially for dogs, not for people. But yes, people who let their dogs shit everywhere need to learn how to discipline their dog.

Heres a tip user,when you sell your house, after you leave ensure theres critical flaws in it's foundation, if not outright sabotage. The spics may inherit your property, but they won't have it for long.

Says who?

This is one of the things I never see people talk about enough. The filth, the garbage. Anyone who's lived around spics can tell you just how incredibly uncaring they are for basic cleanliness, especially when it comes to garbage disposal. In San Antonio, TX, the streets are literally covered with plastic bottles, bags of chips, candy wrappers, boxes of half eaten food, basically everything you can imagine. You can't walk more than a few feet without tripping over mounds of it, it's everywhere because the spics can't be bothered to walk more than a few feet to throw out their garbage. I assume it's just sheer laziness and a complete lack of concern with making their environment a comfortable & beautiful place to live. Only whites give a damn about that, and it shows any time you walk through their neighborhoods and compare them to ours.

This is because they don't have a vested interest in the community. It's like how areas mostly full of rental houses become filthy slums. Renters have no interest in beautifying their property and the neighborhood.

Home owners on the other hand have a vested interest in increasing their property value.

Unfortunately the people you mentioned will likely never become homeowners because they will forever be on welfare.