Bill Nye AMA

It looks like Bill Nye is currently having an AMA on reddit to destroy anti-scientific thinking. It truly would truly be a shame if some Holla Forumsacks started asking him questions.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7bntfu/im_bill_nye_and_im_on_a_quest_to_end/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BillNye/status/928306537344495617
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/search?query=10 reasons
youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers/search?query= Where Are We Going?
online.wsj.com/public/article/SB115040765329081636-T5DQ4jvnwqOdVvsP_XSVG_lvgik_20060628.html?mod=blogs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_topics_characterized_as_pseudoscience
rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of_pseudosciences
archive.is/tjJiC
hooktube.com/watch?v=1mDxrCK5_GM
hooktube.com/watch?v=W9QwCVBENHM
hooktube.com/watch?v=r4Fa7B3a0Hs
hooktube.com/watch?v=hGlDVmBLibg
hooktube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody here has a reddit account. What were you thinking?

Nigger that AMA ended hours ago. The real story is that he got BTFO because people hate his show and he exposed himself for being an asshole and stupid as fuck. He's not a scientist so he couldn't answer literally any question with anything other than banal shit like "climate change is super real and we have to get super real about it".

He's a faggot

(you)'re a faggot

anyone who has a reddit account is a faggot

UR A FUCKING B R A I N L E T M8

BILL NYE THE FAGGOT GUY

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

BILL NYE THE STUPID KIKE

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

BILL NYE THE KOSHER KIKE

BILL NYE THE GAS LEAK PIPE

Its over you massive faggot

I felt so bad that OP was such a dissapointing faggot that I tracked down Bill Nye's plebbit account and snapped some best hits before they get shoah'd.

as usual i'm sure reddit had an entire team of blue haired non-binary transniggers deleting 95% of the non-kosher comments.

Jesus Christ, Tay made more sense than whatever the fuck he was on about

Because "More than two genders" is surely based in scientific discipline. Sure thing Bill Queer the Mechanical Engineer

shocking.

Today random user was great and OP was a massive faggot that literally cannot stop sucking cocks.

My unproven theories peddled by a biased research drive is science, and anyone who doesn't like it is unscientific! They need to be killed to save our carbon footprint!

Jesus Christ, he actually sounds like a pseudo-intellectual. Why the FUCK is he trying so hard to keep the whole "scientist" facade? Bill, you were never a scientist. A Mechanical Engineer is not a scientist. He's probably being forced to do this AMA on behalf of his kike masters and he just can't keep the facade going on plebbit

If he makes the situation further daunting for them they'll either relay in a different pseudo linguist to keep the charade up or just scratch the interview entirely.
The fact that he can't recognize how casual approaches from the audience should be met with casual attitudes from him speaks miles as to what his true intellect amounts to.
The disguise of their profoundness is being pulled off, and revealing a sneering moron behind the curtains.

This fucking AMA is comedy gold.

Moar please. This guy actually writes exactly like the stereotypical redditor 13y/o pseudo intellectual. Color me surprised.

Friendly hosts teaching kids MR. Wizard and Rogers BTFO

Wew lad. Here's a compilation of all his question-answer exchanges. BN doesn't need any help making a fool of himself.

how is reddit not fudging those numbers. If this wasn't an AMA sponsored by reddit their own kike system would have hidden that post long before -303 lol. They had to actively go in and disable that system that hides the posts for him.
and what an asshole.

Bill Nye doesn't know what he's talking about. What we call "temperature" is a a measurement of the average kinetic energy of the atoms that make up an object. The faster they move, the hotter something is and when they're stationary the object's temperature is absolute zero. Space literally doesn't have a temperature because it's a vacuum.

For the sandwich one he just used big words to sound smart. Unbelievable.

Mr. Wizard was the shit. He's the reason I'm a scientist today. Yeah I watched Nye and Beakman too, but Mr. Wizard was what got me into science.

YOU'RE NOT A SCIENTIST FAGGOT, THEY'RE NOT YOUR COLLEAGUES.
Is this the verbal equivalent of tipping a fedora?

wew. Even the usual talking heads admit the deep state is very real. How deep do you have to stick your head in the sand to even believe that?

Is he fucking autistic? Also lold at the non-answer to the last dude's question.

The guy asking the question was obviously referring to shit like chemtrails or flat-Earth, and Bill jew embedded mind control chip immediately overreacted and tried to SHUT IT DOWN THERE'S NO DEEP STATE GOY.

Oh, there's a bit more.

Jesus christ, you can practically see him farting into a paper bag and huffing it between replies.

THANKS SCIENCE MAN

I completely forgot about that show. Here have a clip.

The most freighting answer of them all

Profound.

I'm over here crying laughing. This kike has transcended being a caricature of himself and is now a 5th dimensional parody of a parody of a caricature of his stupid kike ass.

Gamble's quote is actually far more profound.

This is just a joke, of the same sort he used to have on his show. It's not answering the question, but if you add timing and some wacky sound effects it's a bit funny.

Checking dubs of logical validity.

When even the normiest of normie subreddits is attacking, you know there's a problem. Sometimes I do really wonder if he's working for us, but then I look at the photos, and there's just nothing behind those eyes anymore; he is, as another user put it so well, an NPC.

In his credit, he did use the correct term "Kelvins" and not what most pseudo-intellectual retards would say "Degrees Kelvin" which is a misnomer

In fact, by specifying Kelvin I don't think he was actually saying anything wrong. I think you're just overthinking things now. He's still a Queer Engineer though

I kekd audibly, thanks.

Top-voted question, and most hilarious question. Both went unanswered.

There are still people who fall the kickstarter /patreon scam in the [current year]

This thread is one of my favorites in a while.

For a funding goal of 200k (although it reached 1.2 million USD). How do you design, build and launch a A "Revolutionary Spacecraft" for 200 grand. Basically they were selling people a square centimeter of foil with a fancy story attached to it for $35 a piece and didn’t even deliver on that.

7/10 scam to be honest.

Are questions still going? I'm not familiar with reddit or AMAs.

carry on

It is over but see and for a list of his answered questions.

So how long before (((Mainstream News))) calls this incident a "coordinated attack by trolls"?

I'd argue that if they were shooting for 200k, got 1.2m and took it and ran then the scam was pretty damn successful. I'd give it a carry on/10.

Fair enough, personally I prefer scams that leave the mark unaware that they got shook down. Had they have actually delivered not one but TWO square centimeters of foil (a value of $70!) to the ‘customers’ as well as some other worthless ephemera in a timely manner then everyone would have been left happy and probably would have been forgiving that no super revolutionary spacecraft ever materialized.

Anons, please. The biggest scam other than probably scientology is star citizen.

Didn't goons eat the worst of Star Citizen?

So sombody else with a camera took a picture of him, but instead of pointing the camera at bill they pointed the camera at a mirror. Presumably because people take mirror selfies of themselves so mirrors in pictures is a meme, but bill apparently can't manage to take a selfie so he has a photographer fake it for him.

What a fucking farce.

Please give me the rundown on Star Citizen. What is it and how has it raised 164 million dollars and who has got to keep all that fiat.

This video is decent if you have 30 minutes to spare.

That is actually really bazaar.

*HONK* *HONK*

not enough sand

Whoa whoa let's not be hasty now user, the biggest scam by far is the holohoax, but I'll concede that Scientology and star citizen are definitely tied for 2nd place .

Hoo boy are you in for a treat.

Wew, breddy sad. Like WOW but more mercantile.

Thanks for the recommendation, I will watch that tomorrow. I enjoyed the video Fredrik Knudsen did on the the Collyer Brothers.

I am getting that impression. Not sure how I have totally missed this.

Bill Nye is a fucking jew he needs to die

That's nice you jew loving faggot.

here's the video for the curious

holy fuck user how did you miss star citizen

a guy promised the greatest open world space game where 'you can be anything'(TM) - he financed by kickstarter and selling limited edition ships, that were still just concept art. Imagine no mans sky on an infinitely larger scale. He promised so much he's not going to be able to deliver everything in one lifetime, and keeps adding dumb shit like broadcasting the face you make over your webcam onto your avatar's face over fixing broken shit.

Star Yidizen

I want the Cult of Science to die.

You have to go w Ocham's razor on this:
Homo Bill was primping his tie
Finally ten minutes later he's ready
Assistant/camera fag refuses to let him face
Just snaps photo thru mirror standing next to him
A passive aggressive rebuke he can pass off as mirror meme
Bill is to beta to object
"it's not my job, someone else worries about photos!"

Obligatory embed, tbh

So camera's have time delays and can be voice activated. He could have just as easily set up the camera.

At this point the explanation I'd most believe is that he's a humanoid echinoderm from the beta cluster who is attempting to turn the human species into androgynous hermaphrodites so when his people, fleeing the dark plasma hastati of the Great Aetherlord Drumpfznakk, come to colonize Earth they'll be able to mate with us.

Is this Bill Nye the Tautologi?

how is this angle even possible?
where is the camera?
looking at it, my brain isn't understanding where the camera could be to get that dead on angle through the mirror without the camera being in site in the mirror. the camera should be visible in the mirror but it isn't. where the fuck is it. this bothers me.

Holy shit. What if this wasn't actually Bill Nye but just a troll who forged an image and then went on reddit.

This isn't even that funny tbqh. And that Janet Jackson on the end. What a terrible show

i mean with the angle this is at the camera should be right where his kike nose is. and it's nowhere in sight. if it was off to the left or right, it wouldn't be this dead on in the mirror. i can't wrap my brain around this photograph.

His twitter, simply @billnye also says that he was on twitter so I take back my assumption that it's most likley a troll

twitter.com/BillNye/status/928306537344495617

OH MY GOD NO WAY THIS IS REAL

Pop scientists are cancer.

You dummy, he's staring directly at the reflection of a camera in the mirror. There is a person to his right holding one and pointing it into the mirror and he is looking right at it. Can you even into mirrors, user?

It's at an angle, sperglords

Mirrors are not real user.

I thought it was because of our eyes?

All of you speaking about mirrors must be niggers since they're the only race that fails the mirror test so hard.

what did he mean by this?

Dub trip dubs, incredible.

consider*
Alright time to sleep.

shit your right
fucking mirrors

So, this is the future of video game development.

And people are still shipping him millions a month? Madness.

get a load of this moron:
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/search?query=10 reasons
tfw we're in a process of moving into more vacuous space:
youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers/search?query= Where Are We Going?

In space no one can see you shit post.

How can you see if your eyes aren't real?

>Somehow his posts went on long enough to get into the negative hundreds

Things really are changing, aren't they, Holla Forums?
Who do we replace him with for approved science?

People paid over $20,000 USD and ruined marriages because "it was an investment". They are literally just .jpgs of ships, user.

Not to mention, their initial goal was like $14m or something? If that? They they got a massive Kickstarter that completely overshot their expectations and got them like 30x their asking price. Somehow they blew through it all (eg, buying $6,000 office espresso machines) and still have no game to show for it.

Now they've raised like $600m(?) and are asking for a loan or some shit like that. I can't remember the exact numbers, but it's a ludicrous shitshow all around

This word salad is possible evidence of senility, and also possible evidence of a brain tumor.

Liberals don't like science, they fetishize the appearance and props of science, but not science itself. Smocks, beakers, flasks and steaming multi-technocolor liquids, and rituals of pouring them into each other and throwing levers. All the same mummery as jews swinging chickens round their heads.
TLDR Science is a religion to liberals, but not the process.

At least some of these faggots are getting refunds, one guy I saw got 3500 back, but it was a long painful process. The game has been in development for 6 years now and it's still not even close to completion.

when it finally does release it's going to be a fucking joke. and then assuming it's even playable, how are they going to attract new players, the people who dropped their life savings are going to be expecting OP ships. regular people will never pay more than a few dollars a month, and they will never compete with some idiot that dropped $1000 on some stupid 3d model. it will be a virtual galaxy filled with only the goyist of goyim.

i heard they try to shame you in several back and forths before they'll grant anything. trying to cancel it is like canceling america online, only you don't get any additional free trials.

there's a reddit devoted to star yidizen refunds and it's fucking hilarious reading about these normies having their dreams crushed. But at least they're not the delusional cultists that still believe the game will ever be released. (and if it does, it's going to be an over saturated mess)

Honestly can't wait for this game to fail.

Sounds like E.V.E.

Exactly. Look what happened to this guy

>Yet Dr. Lahn, who left China after participating in prodemocracy protests, says intellectual "police" in the U.S. make such questions difficult to pursue.

online.wsj.com/public/article/SB115040765329081636-T5DQ4jvnwqOdVvsP_XSVG_lvgik_20060628.html?mod=blogs

Liberals hate science, but they love pseudo-intellectualism the same way they love virtue signaling because it allows them to deeply inhale their own farts.

why not post this? his information
385 Jayne Ave #309
Oakland, CA 94610-3352
(310) 663-8016 - Wireless
(919) 918-2617 - Landline
(212) 662-3069 - Landline
(310) 274-3885 - Landline
(310) 581-8593 - Landline
(310) 662-3069 - Wireless
(510) 274-3885 - Wireless
(919) 274-3885 - Wireless
(919) 942-5671 - Landline

At least in EVE you can directly translate cleverness and skill into financial and therefore material gain within the universe to a certain degree. For instance if you figure out which boosters are in demand in a specific section of nullspace and how you can efficiently supply said section with the needed space drugs, you could potentially rack in a shit ton of ISK doing it with only a small initial investment provided you have the wherewithal to set up the infrastructure, the knowhow to bribe the necessary people to ensure its safety, and the balls, skill, and luck needed to smuggle the shit from where you produce it to where it is being bought.

In Chris Roberts' Space Cult Simulator you have none of that. In fact you have nothing even remotely bordering on that.

t. ex-space drug kingpin

So wait, is the beta fun at least?

it consists of one map which is a hanger where you get to interactively look at the 3d model you just purchased for $1000

GO BACK TO REDDIT YOU COMMERCIAL-SOUNDING FUCKS

Actually it has come on a long way. There's 1 solar system ATM, and you can fly seamlessly from 1 plant surface to space, then to another planet and to the surface or a space station. They have incredible procedural landscape and city technology.

On the other hand, the frame rates are horrible because the netcode is so complex, they fucked up the flight model, and it won't be ready for 2-4 years. It will probably be a big disappointment but a lot of the tech will be groundbreaking.

Spam with questions on the science of the holocaust

The autistic cunt. Doesn't even have the manners to say sorry, I'd rather be answering questions.

his thing is being a super serious scientist, not an approachable TV personality

None of these things inspire any confidence, based on past experience, unless maybe we're talking about an indie game made by one guy for free.

They can’t possibly like it. Science is mean. They just use it as a way to feel superior to others. Thank you for correctly pointing out that science is a particular process. That’s exactly correct. Science is disagreeing with and challenging assumptions and the ‘experts’ that hold them. Not a feel good club for intellectual cowards like Nye.

Of all the bullshit he says that relativity non answer pisses me off the most, and I’m not a theoretical physicist or anything. It’s not saying anything. Basically, it’s ‘well way back when we didn’t know as much as we do now, so in the future we’ll know more than now!’ Nice talk about dark matter Bill. Clear you know nothing. And no w don’t ‘use relativity’ on our phones. It’s an aspect of nature that is taken into account in our modern world. Goddamnit idk what makes me more irate, the kikes’ subversion of sciences or their perversion of language itself. Your choice of words matters. It tells a lot.

Jesus Christ I haven't heard so much bullshit packed into one sentence in a long time.

Compilation.

What the fuck is anti-scientific thinking anyway? Sounds like it's an atheistic term but I know that Nye and his ilk have 0 problems with religions like Religion of Cuck™ and Judaism.
Do they really think that the study of human biodiversity is "anti-science"? Because it actually is literally a science.

Nice one.

Anti-scientific thinking is wrong thinking. Or as I have recently taken to calling it, "wrong plus think".

I don't recommend paying for it before it's out (if it ever finishes) to avoid disappointment.

Not bullshit. It runs much better in offline mode, although it's still more demanding than most games.

The game isn't above criticism but my autism compels me to play devil's advocate.

Its going to be as groundbreaking and advanced as a GPU manufacturers tech demo.
Its going to be as boring and empty as a GPU manufacturers tech demo.

That is my prediction.

So he wrote it backwards perfectly, then used a GoPro in a mirror?

I checked it out and good god this guy doesn't even know high school level science. Check this out:

This answer isn't even correct ignoring the hand waving bullshit and the rest of the commenters seem to have called him out for it. Its good to the normalfags waking up to the fact that their supposed intellectual and moral leaders are full of shit.

Some comments because I can't be bothered screencapping:

What the hell, user.

Bill might be all done after this. Credibility gone even with his usual lemmings.

I had a professor involved in theoretical quantum chemistry. He would probably scream at this. He was as Jewish as they come too…

Fuck you Nye. That redditor was right. Should have just said he’s not qualified. Because tbh not many people are even qualified to talk about electrons in depth.

So does Holla Forums.

It's amazing to see Faggit turning one of their gods. How can he be this incompetent? He shoots himself in the foot with every other answer, when he could have just ignored the questions and answered the ones that he can make himself look good with.

He must have a brain tumor or something. I don't know how much advanced science he knew before, but back when he ran a kids' show he at least understood how to market himself. And if you think he had handlers in charge of all that, well, where are the handlers now?

Any idea that challenges his political/"scientific" views.

NO! Unless they watched my show and therefore any achievement is mine

fuck bill nye the liar guy and neil snake-in-degrasse-tyson
in the ear, in the other ear
www.8ch.net/flathorizon

THIS
fucking mirrors.

maybe your wrong

and don't tell me this just how mirrors work. i just held up text infront of a mirror and looked at it through the camera in my phone, shit was backwards on the camera. you motherfuckers be lie'n, and gettin me pissed.

Aren't micro asteroids going to btfo any sail big enough to collect enough thrust from solar winds?!

dwarf fortress is unironically really fun

this is what it should look like. bill nye the kike guy is trying to cover up science for his own benefit.

Maybe he just flipped it in MSPaint.

this encourages anti-scientific thinking. nobody caught this except that one user because they trusted he would not play games with science and accurately portray mirror science.

What, the photo or my suggestion regarding the photo?

Flip the picture = solved.

the photo. people just accepted this as an accurate image of what occurs when you hold up a reddit sign in the mirror. this is not what occurs. this is a lie, just like climate change and the idea that niggers are the same species.

just stick the temperature monitors on the runway, it's just a little white lie we still aren't wrong it's obviously hot outside.

More expensive and less functional. Just like all the rest of the bullshit GREEN nonsense.

The best part about this game is how much money I made off of it.
It'll be over engineered nonsense for the first year of release.

Lurk more new friend

It was on purpose, he does this kind of jokes all the time.

>>>/Reddit/

Why does that innocuous answer have -40 score?

I'd venture to bet Bill Nye isn't very computer-savvy for being an electrical engineer and all. Lots of boomers can barely type an email, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was saying the answers out lound and having someone type them. That's also probably why his "jokes" a la fell so flat. Probably funnier in person, but horribly autistically unfunny in writing.

Anything that goes against a liberal’s feelings is definitionally bad. They wanted him to run, he doesn’t want to run, downvote because bad. It’s the digital equivalent of a temper tantrum.

It's more like leftists simply don't understand science at all. It's just a magic show to them and Bill Nye is like David Copperfield, but when science agrees with them, it means they're 100% correct for all eternity. Because SCIENCE! That's their entire idea of it. Actual science would make them shit themselves and go into convulsions.

in their mind cultural anthropology, humanities, nigger studies, hispanic studies, womens studies, gender studies, these are all science. and this is the science that matters. any any science that the government pays for, these "recent studies show…" bullshit that the universities pump out, all has to be kosher approved to be "published" with one of these kike kosher stamp companies, otherwise, wrongthink is smashed at that level and then claimed as "debunked". i hate this liberal "science" complex so damn much.

Check the photo, he's got guac eyes

Wow, you flipped the photo. Now consider this: maybe, just maybe, bear with me here,

Maybe that's what he did

kek

why would I want to ask an atheistic tv celebrity posing as a scientist anything? this poseur has zero authority on almost every topic he claims to have. his mouth will be filled with gravel like all the rest.

Why are you surprised by this?

This guy is an absolute asshole. He is much below other "le science guys" and is 10 times for obnoxious than any of them. He probably has deep pesonality issues.

Reading this it finally dawned on me. The guy is a troll. It all makes sense now.

Would certainly be unfortunate if some anons started dropping major redpills on genetics and IQ in there.

You don't even need an email address to make ONE and shit post

He's a yid. Deep personality issues come with the badge.

Why ask Bill Nye for advice when hes less educated than a random nigger.

That's it, I can't deal with this world anymore

That show was so bizarre. Honestly a bit creepy

I grew up watching that show and there was something about it, even as a kid, that made me feel anxious or uncomfortable. Sort of a hard feeling to describe. Watching it as an adult, I still get the same general vibe. There's something…. off about it in a very intangible way.

Its the costumes and animatronics.
They're a lot more humanised and expressive than is typical for that kinda costume as such it sort of hits the uncanny valley.

What did he mean by this?

Bill Nye the Jewish Guy

lol

MIT has an entire section of their library devoted to "Kooks" and the goal of it is to laugh at them. I read one of the books in their library, "Kings Dethroned", in which an individual attempts to disprove modern Astronomy. While he is obviously wrong, his work is certanly not the ravings of a scitzophrenic but a calm and collected analysis of mistakes in Astronomy as he saw it.

This is what they teach people in their schools, this is what leftists learn: "Settled Science" is true, and anyone attempting to dispute it, or apply the Scientific Method to critisize the "Settled Science" is an "Anti-Scientific Thinker". Doesn't matter if they're right or wrong, any attempt at refutation is illegal.

Also, look at this list. "List of Pseudoscience" on Wikipedia. This is propoganda.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_topics_characterized_as_pseudoscience

Also, the lolcow Leftist wiki, "RationalWiki"

rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of_pseudosciences

Bill Nye a science joo. I don't Reddit but I did giggle a little and a little pee came out the tip.
Sorry.
Bill Nye helped me realizze "science" is just a word, it only means what they say is true. Natural law and real physics (not reletivity THEORY created by Jew that only invented a failed refrigerator design) are well worth getting well informed with.

72_442

your post is weird as fuck

Put down the fucking meth pipe.

Hm…

His responses are literally pic related

And pointed it at the mirror instead of himself…

We need to stop talking about the camera and meme resoinsibly. If all we talk about is the oddity and dumbfuckery surrounding the camera angle of his picture that's all the normies in Instagram and Twitter will discuss. We must focus on his bullshit answers, pseudo-intelectualism, and Holden Canfeld-tier philosophy

I tried that with the little freebie ship. I walked up to it, and it slowly started falling through the floor. Star Yidizen indeed.

I think he meant to say that we use relativity to calculate the positions of a GPS satellites.>>10880640

That's one of his major buzzwords and I still don't understand what the fuck it means. Science on its own is an extremely vague term. Thinking equally so. He's on a quest to end to end something that you can't even fucking explain or describe or otherwise put into any coherent way without utterly destroying those two words. So what's his purpose? I don't get it.

see

The twitter replies to his announcement of AMA are hilarious. All these retards think that an honorary "six doctorates" means something. twitter.com/BillNye/status/928306537344495617

Is bpoag you user? If not, I wish to find this individual and foster racial awareness in him.

since temperature is a measurement of the average kinetic, space (near earth orbit) is actually freaking hot. The few particles that there are are fair banging, which is why everything we put up is shiny, so they bounce off…

epic burn. saving to tweet to Bill occasionally.

Ok, I get where these people coming from and shitting on that Nye asshole is a worthy cause but… the argument is also pretty shit. Universities doesn't create scientists any more. The idea that someone needs papers from the kindergarten circuses that are modern universities to be a scientist is ludicrous. In fact, they are all taught a rigorous anti-scientific attitude there. A specialist is a specialist and that's fine. But he's not necessarily a scientist.

That's a problem you say, because then I have no idea who's a scientist or not? Yes. That's a fucking problem today and it's why we are headed for a fucking dark age instead of to the stars. The only recourse is to actually educate yourself in historical and contemporary science while applying a very rigid filter of skepticism, particularly towards the latter. It's safe to assume that the overwhelming majority of real, actual scientists today will be self-taught or in some deep state/corporate bunker.

Where you don't find them is in public universities. If having university papers is your criterion then Bill fucking Nye is a "science guy" as much as anyone, because it's the same bullshit he's peddling.

Nigger you act like normalfags aren't a thing when you make posts like this.

Anti-scientific thinking is what you do when you consider the possibility that experts whose careers are dependent on their fields of study being seen as relevant by the arch-liberal research university system might not be 100% honest, truthful, or accurate in how they pursue and report their research. It's also worth noting that this research can only happen if they survive a peer review process in which an editor will send the article to a dogmatic believer in the consensus to be suppressed for wrong-think.

"thats not rocket surgery"
topkek

oops

I am not. This reply instantly became popular in the twitter thread

Reluctantly checking because "it's not rocket surgery" is a pretty common joke and I'm worried the 'tism is making you see it as a mistake.

No but that's my point. It's just plebbitor vs. plebbitor about who's got the better liberal-religious priest credentials. That's why I said it's not wrong per se, but it's still a shit argument here in the real world.

Heh. I am a hardline traditionalist, a structure and ingredient purist. Fancy that. Begone, degenerate sandwichfaggotry.

That q&a reads like a Turing test

If it's that common, why haven't I ever heard it before?

Maybe it's one of those things that, once you've noticed it, turns out to be everywhere.

Maybe we just shifted into the rocket surgery universe.

We may never know.

Brainlets need not apply.

Anyone have that edited video of Bill Nye from BNTSG debating nuBill Nye? That was hilarious, when it went to the chromosomes gender part I fell out of my chair laughing.

Good grief. So much for his quest to destroy 'anti-science'. He just avoids the questions. This cannot have helped him or his image at all.

Alright, so we now have it confirmed. There are exactly 60 people that rule the world. Unless he measures in baker's dozens. Then it's 65.

pic related would suggest otherwise
archive.is/tjJiC

Don't you dare compare my Waifu to this Faggot.

I used to look up to this jew

I'm torn between fiat currency and voting. Holohoax comes in third after that.

How dare you compare that filthy kike Bill Nye with the honorable Terry Davis (PBUH)

What a bunch of huge fucking faggots.

Do you have any more images like this about SC? This is some entertaining stuff.

Not so much related to the game but his partner used to do tickle porn.

seems like a semitic number

Here are the links to that standup. Brace for impact.

hooktube.com/watch?v=1mDxrCK5_GM
hooktube.com/watch?v=W9QwCVBENHM
hooktube.com/watch?v=r4Fa7B3a0Hs
hooktube.com/watch?v=hGlDVmBLibg

do you wear makeup or something? seems like an odd thing to catch unless youre one of those homos that dons himself with "battle paint"

He did a line of coke before coming out there. To perform standup on a cable access show.

BILL NYET THE JEWISH PET SPEAKING GIG WITH BLACK LIVES MATTERS COFOUNDER PATRISSE CULLORS AT COMMIE LIBRARY CIRCLEJERK
Librarian user was right. Libraries have become completely Marxpozzed neo-communist hellholes.

https ://2018.alamidwinter.org/featured-speakers

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Polite sage for autism.
Insofar as retaining values, ritualizing aspects of society could be useful. Maybe. Like marriage and courtship. I don't remember who talked about it.
When you commit an aspect of your culture to ritual, you immortalize it, and can brand any who dares to corrupt it a heretic, which can be used in overriding any parts of the brain that would lead to your followers considering what the corrupter was saying. Hopefully, those that use this will be us, and it would be used to keep out kikes.

The modern priest, telling the unwashed masses how the world works. Completely along (((their))) plains.

I fucking love you guys.

Goddamn normalfags, even when they make an otherwise good post full of sound ideas, they just shit ellipses everywhere. Fucking morons.

You're not a true space explorer until you spend all of your savings on a jpg spaceship.

Im surprised normalfags hated his new show so much that even reddit doesn't worship him anymore. It's a nice insight seeing how his new show is just pandering to far left ideals that the average person is still revolted by it.

His answer to the 4th question here is 100% Jewish. Train critical thinking with repetition! The fucking balls on these God damned kikes…

anger problems
hooktube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo

If you're surprised by that, you're just as much of a normalfag as the rest, you stupid piece of shit.

Relax fail

reads like written by a very very bad chat bot

The main motivation of my post was the "Appeal to Authority" fallacy.

This is the logical fallacy that arises when a person has run out of logical arguments and has nothing of value left to say, so they pick an intellectual (or other) authority and then say "Who are you, to disagree with X?!?". The implication being, that if you disagree with X then you are implicitly challenging Xs authority.

Modern day libtards do this on a regular basis, except that, instead of appealing to the power of an individual, they appeal to an abstract concept that they call "science".

If you're a libtard and want to win an argument, without actually having an argument, all you have to do is find a way to claim than your opponents position is "unscientific" or, is somehow opposed to "Science". Then, whenever someone disagrees with you, you can claim that they are "opposed to Science" or some garbage like that.

tl:dr

This is literally what left-wing ppl do.

I guarantee Mister Metokur will make a video about this

Here's a screencap.

Well said, very good.

David Hasselhoff / ultimate boss

Whatcha sliding kikes?