Tidepod challenge

Do these videos even exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=QCbeEZwtijM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I experienced this too, wanted to see people doing the tide pod challenge (because it sounds funny) and I get a bunch of videos saying "c'mon guys this is ridiculous I mean really". Yeah no shit, it will fuck you up, why do you think I wanna watch someone eat one, because it's harmless?

I think maybe 10 people did it and that was enough for people to call it a 'craze' / 'epidemic'. Anyways youtube pulled most of the vids so have a compilation: hooktube.com/watch?v=QCbeEZwtijM

Try liveleak.

Thanks, user. My displeasure for soyboys grew significantly today.

No one who actually did it would post their videos. As far as I understand, the stuff in those pods cause almost instantaneous damage, blistering, burns, and all kinds of really painful stuff that would require an emergency trip to the hospital. If that sort of thing went on youtube, google would probably take it down for gore reasons.

The other thing about this that's so weird is that I can swear this meme was going around over a year ago and there was no videos or articles or soyboy e-celebs rushing to make content about it. This time around, the meme has degraded and now it's like the joke is that people are panicking about the possibility of other people eating laundry detergent.

I tried doing the same thing and received the exact same results. I figured that they just took all the vids of people actually eating tide pods down and went on with my day.

Thanks.

This is what being 56% white will do to you.

Your memes are boring and obtuse.

t. 56% white soyboy cuck kike niggerslave

Try again when you can compete with the Facebook Frog.

I still don't get it. America is demographically more than 56% White, and White Americans are over 98% White on Average.

it's probably hilarious to the favela set

youtube algorithm keeping you from hurting yourself.

I've seen one posted on Holla Forums of some faggot smoking one in a water bong. Another video he walks into a bong store and starts smashing bongs while his gf twerks horribly and the store owner chases them out, looked legit. He looked like your average, soon to be homeless. I didn't save the link.

This might be the biggest factor, actually. I don't know if I'm entirely okay with it, but keeping a video of some teenagers filling their mouths with detergent and then screaming in pain from hitting any front page is probably a good thing. Videos of stupid people getting hurt go viral all the time and encourage copycats to try and get a piece of that fame by hurting themselves too. This was happening as far back as America's Funniest Home Videos where people started staging accidents to try and win fame and prize money.

Promoting a few dozen soyboy e-fags and their shitty warning videos doesn't seem like a good alternative, since these people are just adding fuel to the fire and profiting off of other people hurting themselves, and youtube supposedly has a policy against that.. unless you're some awful late night talkshow host and then you can put all the ads you want on your crocodile tears monologue about the latest school shooting.

Where are the mexicans on this?

I bet she did it on purpose.

Not true. "White" latinos, arabs, jews and other non-European caucasians are also classified as white by your government, the amount of actual white people in the US (actual white=European blood) is closer to 50% than the current projected >60%.

Mexicans due to genetical reasons are considered native american, because they are mostly distant cousins of native americans, or just ones from the other side of the border
But because a good bunch of them are mixed with spaniard or italian, they are considered half-white (or around 56%), so in a pie chart part of the mexican would mix into the "white" genes

Bullshit. Do you seriously believe that the people actively working to genocide you are going to give you honest figures when it comes to demographics? They want yiu to think you are still the majority so shit doesn't get real. Here's Biden slipping up and saying that we are scheduled to become a minority in 2017 and I trust the figures he has access to more than the ones that are released for the masses.

At least this is true.>>1087931

I researched this.
This is a tide pod. It's a laundry detergent.
YOU'RE WELCOME

Tidepod chan is NOT edible, DO NOT EAT HER

OP was looking for videos of idiots poisoning/harming themselves by eating tide pods, not what they are.

First one made me gag.

Plenty of them exist, JewTube is just taking them down.

Eating a Tidepod probably wouldn't kill you assuming you weren't chowing them down, as far as I know there's nothing in them that's lethal in such a small dose, but it's still not a good idea to eat one.

virtue signals to socjus girls until he can get close enough to sink his fangs and suck down that precious estrogen

Quick! Someone call Soymon Belmont!

look delicious tbqh