Interviewing Ryan Dawson soon

Interviewing Ryan Dawson soon
Throw me some questions/topics I can relay (I have a whole hour with him). Ry runs Anti-Neocon Report, that is an upcoming media group exposing the zionist agenda. Here's his channel on youlube youtube.com/user/Rys2sense

Here are some subjects I am going to get his perspective on:

He's been following the Middle-East conflict lately, so any anons doing the same should take interest. I can get a good discussion going with Ry about Holla Forums and our recent victory over the alt-kikes backed (which will reach a lot of high power level anons via his channel).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhzR_FJty8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who?

also e-celeb gtfo

(checked)

He interviews the black sheeps.

Ask that mongrel why he doesn't talk to Mike Delaney anymore.

His 9/11, JFK, and Holohoax stuff is top notch and some of the best out there without all the bullshit others throw in there. His personal views are lolbergtarian tier and relatively shit.

Personally I'd love to see him debate someone like Jared Taylor and Kevin McDonald. Then he'd be a little less shitty with his viewpoints on social or economic matters.

Ask him if he still thinks jews are White, and about that wanna-be kike "Nazi-hunter" he was promoting last year in his "bringing the hammer down on the Holocaust" video.

But they're in agreement that jews are h'White?

lel

I remembered that name. He "debated" Destiny in a way that it was essentially a 2 hour lecture of facts about Syria and all sorts of stuff. He seemed knowledgeable and very well versed in what he was talking about.

Which is why I added Kevin McDonald second. JT would remove his faggotity ideas on race and his civic nationalism garbage and Kevin McDonald would unfuck his views that "white" is a shade of color we reference and not a specific group of peoples from European descent who create the term "white" as a way of shaking off their European roots they despised at the time and distinguish themselves from the colored masses on the continent.

He's a good above average person you can use to red pill people who are already at the Alex Jones level, but he's a failed Jim Fetzer protege. Plus Jim's already as good or better on all the topics I mentioned than Dawson. Kid had potential but he cucks it away.

Ask him if he prefers the oven or a gas chamber.

No you won't. Each subject will have at least an hour long of backstory

Found the info on Mark Gould in an archived thread. You should seriously call him on it.

>(((destiny)))

I asked him to select from this list, will let you know what he wants to talk about.

Interesting find.

the Dawson's are a proud people. going to check this clan member out. D'Odin rules!

Like others have said, his 9/11 stuff is some of, if not, the best. But he is part American Indian and ignorant on race and genetics, including jews. Just ask him about the history of the jewish race being natural enemies and parasites to the white race.

Without going too evalion, of course.

Would be great if that happened. He has good stuff on 9/11, Israel and even climate change but he completly fails the racial question.

OP here. Give me some time, we'll see what we can do for Ryan.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhzR_FJty8U

pic related