NY Town Votes to Let Orthodox Enclave Secede

The Hasidic community of Kiryas Joel will become the first haredi Orthodox town in the United States.

JTA - The Hasidic community of Kiryas Joel reportedly will become the first haredi Orthodox town in the United States after voters in Monroe, New York, overwhelmingly backed a referendum on secession.

On Tuesday, over 80 percent of Monroe voters backed the measure on Kiryas Joel, a village of over 20,000 Yiddish-speaking Jews associated with the Satmar Hasidic sect, to form the state's first new town in 35 years. The Town of Palm Tree - an English translation of the Satmar rebbe's surname, Teitelbaum — should come into existence in 2020, unless lawmakers speed up the process.

“Today is truly an historic day that will usher in a new era of peace and stability for all the residents of Monroe,” Kiryas Joel village administrator Gedalye Szegedin said in a statement. “We would like to thank all the voters in Monroe for their overwhelming support. They chose a better path forward, one of diplomacy and compromise instead of angry rhetoric and litigation.”

Monroe officials and Kiryas Joel leaders had finalized a legal settlement in July that allowed for the creation of a new town. Both parties had clashed for years over Kiryas Joel’s rapid population growth and increasing influence over Monroe politics.

In 2015, Kiryas Joel annexed 164 acres of Monroe land and asked for over 500 more. Monroe challenged the original annexation, but both sides let their requests go through the vote. Kiryas Joel will get 56 more acres in addition to the 2015 annexation and drop its request for more.

Kiryas Joel's roots date back to the mid-1970s, when Hasidic Jews began settling in the area under the guidance of Satmar Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum.

virtualjerusalem.com/news.php?Itemid=27117

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump's people. Those of us here in Ocean County, NJ know all about 'em.

You don't say, Chaim

Isn't this the poorest town in the US? All these jews are on welfare, foodstamps, the while nine yards. Fuck, I'd want these parasitic yids as isolated as possible too.

Why the fuck do they need to form a new town?

Kiryas Joel is already two times the size of Monroe and is it's own legal entity. I sense some (((developers))) are interested in land as they've run out.

Maybe we would exploit this for suing?

So, can I assume off of this that having Sharia Law in the United States is a go then???
Because this sounds like a total setup for that.

KIRYAS JOEL
K I R Y A S J O E L
I S R A E L J Y O R K

It is safe to say that there is already more than one segregated area for the Muslims In USA.

So it's a scambled name? Lel.

But its legal to do so.

Yup

Multiculturalism for the whites, tribalism for the abrahamic degenerate death cult!

God damn it, It had to be the other kind of Russian didn't it.

Doesn't know about all the extremist wahhabi training camps spread around the US innawoods area's the FBI keeps a tap on.

It's legal for Muslims to segregate themselves. It's not legal for them to practice sharia law, yet this will never stop them from trying. They are forced to live like the Amish or join the rest of the US in becoming Americanized.

Is this another expulsion? In America?

You just know this will be a haven for pedophilia and cannibalism with the jew cops never investigating a damn thing.

Countdown to the collapse of the first all Hebe town in NY starts now.

Yea I know. Are you talking to me or other?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

Nepelese are refusing the service to the jews because of their bad behaviours.

Shadilay
S H A D I L A Y
Lash a yid

Where is the ACLU to fight against this great injustice to women?