Happening? Thread 2: Clinton Cabal Coup

MODS NEED TO STICKY
Continued from
Brief rundown:
Las Vegas was an assassination attempt to kill Crown Prince Salman heir to the throne of Saudi Arabia
Miraculously Trump saved CPS
CPS had all Clinton Cabal Sunni Wahhabis arrested including Al-Waleed bin Talal, funder of 9/11, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Obongo, and Shillary
CPS gave is rival Mansour Muqrin the helicopter treatment
King Salman has announced he is set to step down and give Prince Salman the throne
Trump pushed Aramco Oil IPO onto NYSE because Prince Salman is /ourguy/ and wants to sell stock in oil and enter industry, spending $500 billion to build 3 Dubais on the Saudi coastline by 2025
33 new sealed indictments today in D.C. to drain the swamp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yJUCy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong one

Are we trying to memory hole the cuckchan poster "john" who accurately predicted what happened in Vegas, but put the blame squarely on jews – namely Michael Chertoff and Sheldon Adelson?

you got the caps? I can't find it in my files.

I remember right around this time someone was predicting a false flag at the Supperbowl in Rapesota due to the suspicious security team. Anyone have caps of that?

Correct Al-Waleed owns the Four Seasons hotel which is the top 4 stories of the Mandalay Bay. The assassins didn't know Salman shaved that night and donned regular clothes for a night on the town in obscurity in the Topicana hotel.

No. Let's keep it confined to Las Vegas since that is what this thread and OP are putting forward.

Saudi Arabia thread. The tale began In Vegas

>>>/polo/

JOIN US!!!!

Well, that's what OP wants us to believe and he is putting forward. We have some evidence that points in a different direction.

I get kind of a good feel on this Prince, and how he's different. He likes to put on regular clothes, and mingle with real people. I don't even like that shit. He possibly has gotten a feel of a lot of the United States, without anyone the wiser. He'd get pref treatment otherwise not a good look because the public be kept back. Like, he doesn't want to bother anyone else's time with all that others are vacationing and he's mindful of that, he's not selfish at least vs the usual Prince behavior I'm used to. His eyes are kinder eyes than I'm used to seeing on a Saud. But, he's ruthless when it's needed, because it's needed over there to keep people from thinking about breaking law. He'll jail/kill family, so plebs be damned. That's just law&order taking a shape for once. Maybe I hope for too much from him. This has been fine already though.

He behaves himself over here, by all accounts. Other princes, not so much. They're notorious for mistreating those beneath them. Most recently was one who raped and beat his housekeeper in his California home, and held her til she escaped. Tmz covered that one. Someone else covered his ass, and he left out of here. He better be among the jailed too. I'll have more assurance of this cps being o.k.

Their usual pattern is to use MSM to cover up for shekels/nwo related kikery. At the time of the LV events MSM seemed offhand.

Wew, the Saudi Israelia shilling is getting pretty hardcore around here.

MSM spent a month digging up and analyzing every aspect of Dylann Roof's life
MSM talked about Las Vegas for a week then let it fade away.
It would be too suspicious to not report on Las Vegas at all. But why didn't they put any effort in? They didn't want to pull the curtain hiding their leaders.

Hey lads, where is Obama?

Obama celebrated the opening of his foundation and where is he?

Could Obama have been in Saudi Arabia shadowing Kushner and company? We know Obama likes to swoop in a week or so after Trump comes through each nation and sniff around, he's been doing it all year.

Where is Obama?

That nigger is in pyongyang

He just drops off the map like a ghost, flitting from David Geffen's yacht to Germany and the UK and everywhere else. Why can't he retire to a nice place by the beach and write another book or something?

You didn't even see the Bushes or Bill Clinton immediately flying to a remote part of the world to be debriefed on a yacht after retiring, it makes no sense at all.

kang faggot nigger is an adversary to white people. He is an enemy. He is a vile vehemenous disgusting creature
Hot Dog Barry mmm mmmm

Start with a list of countries that don't have extradition.

This.

I agree with you that kikery is surely involved at any random point as usual but I do not agree with you about MSM reaction. They did not have the common feeder for their crap so they did not know what to say for a very long time before coming with a very quick dusting under the carpet.

He does know how to thank a guy, there's at least that. I find trust very hard, no matter how kind anybody is. Especially now, thanks to government fed media blitzes of false flag narratives of their choice being"normal people truth" and also our government's role in psyops on all citizens of this nation. I wish we could go Saud here on traitors. Start filling up the fleet of Chinooks, roll em out like bombs into the Pacific, and Atlantic. Show our enemies our ass so they learn to respect it. History repeats itself in a visible pattern until a change is made. With change that'll show we're serious. That's with punishments are severe, swift, and makes others fear the punishment dealt that will stay fresh in minds of those that run to serve at the pleasure of THE PEOPLE. Many will need to fear punishment as such to grasp how seriously we're ready to take it again as a deterrent. Mostly others should fear what we're capable of if you attack our country. Part of this change is marching these war criminals on parade to the gallows. It's the only way to avoid getting sideways with politicians again, and those countries we've pissed off in proxy wars will see change within those actions. They'd see that accountability will be taken, violently. Even old grandpa b. Violent punishment for all of them is for the good and healing of everybody.

Officially, he showed up for jury duty this morning like a normal human bean. Like a normal human being, Obama was not selected for the civic responsibility of jury nullification.
archive.is/yJUCy

Body Doublebama

That's not him.

What's CPS?

Tiny ears, no way that's barry o.

Really user?

Well that is a better explanation than the police "we don't know what happened there. "

How in the FUCK is this stickied

You were saying?

Was CPS at the Las Vegas concert?

What is this supposed to convey?

The flood is coming, user.

Pretty optimistic reading of it. I was asking the user who posted the picture, though.

Do you honestly think King Salman only recently discovered corruption and is just now dealing with it?
Why do you think King Salman chose now of all times to clean house, right before handing over the throne to the Crown Prince?

First of all, the whole "/ourguy/" meme is completely retarded. Secondly, you didn't address what the user said at all with that pic. A power consolidation by MBS along with intensified anti-Iranian rhetoric isn't a positive development. If you decide to take a closer look at what's happening you'll inevitably end up looking into what Jared Kushner has been up to in SA.

Alternatively, if you don't care at all about the bigger picture and not currently in active duty, you can simply refer to

People are over-estimating the number of sealed indictments right now.

because someone who won't kill him for cutting off campaign funding to DNC/HRC is now POTUS?

I had my post deleted in the last thread for something along these lines. We are under attack from within komrades.

Why would anyone think Mueller is /ourguy/? He was involved with uranium 2. He's Comey's mentor. He was appointed by (((Rosenstein))). If he has any sealed indictments, it will be against Trump associates.

Me? I think the guys who just got knocked off didn't give a shit about the US or the petrodollar anymore.

No idea what the fuck
We even have filters for muzzie shit

Obama's actually the only nigger I've seen with ears that has higher ears, above his eyes. Most niggers even mixed have the low set ears. That's Barack No Bama. Ears do tell a tale if you look closely. Luckily many don't, because obomber love is really sad. I kinda get that for nigger folks. The Killary love though, is sickening. Not all have forgotten how much the Clinton's and Bush's hate niggers, and disregard people that in general. How do they 'muh side' for her and live with it? This ain't a football game, it's life but hey gotta virtue signal or be flogged because you're supporting it (insert whatever has them uncomfortable now)

Tiresome

Okay, all I know for fucking sure is I don't like Alwaleed and CPS had him arrested. Score one in my book. I'm not going to pretend to understand the house of Saud and the 2000++ princes. If this new faction rising to power is supported by Trump then I'll give them a chance for now. Admittedly worried about Trump/Bibi bantz tho.

Alliances must be made before Zionist can be slayed

Al-Waleed and the Sunni Wahhabis are the ones who fund terrorists and work alongside the kikes. We have cut off one head of the kike-hydra.

The alliance that was just made is the zionist alliance.

You guys are so paranoid that you can't believe there is someone on the other side of the world like Trump who just wants to rule his land in peace and prosperously.

Just stop this is getting pathetic

Finally, it all makes sense.

anti-larp is anti-white