Favourite quotes

Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

- Tyler Durden

Wow. Racism is so dumb.

Their morals, their code; it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. You'll see- I'll show you. When the chips are down these, uh, civilized people? They'll eat each other. See I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.

- The Joker

edgy wow how old are you, 14? lol get off my board young fag

None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me!

- Rorschach

Guy
the 4 u man

Stupid normies.

CIA MAN
(EXCITED)
Bane?

"Dog is fed"
-Friedrich Nietzsche

He said that in 2002. How right he was. Eerie.

Bill Murray?

Murray will play him in the inevitable bio pic.

The aeronautic trajectory I have calculated using the A.G.E.N.C.Y. algorithm lists only me, CIA, Professor Doctor Pavelowski, my hired fully automatic weapon systems. There is no mention of any cocksucking faggots, but I feel rather forgiving today, so last one of you to cum gets to stay on my airplane.

sage for munter

To all the ladies in the place with style and grace
Allow me to lace these lyrical douches in your bushes
Who rock grooves and make moves with all the mommies?
The back of the club, sipping Moët, is where you'll find me
The back of the club, mackin hoes, my crew's behind me
Mad question asking, blunt passing, music blasting
But I just can't quit
Because one of these honies Biggie got to creep with
Sleep with, keep the EP a secret. Why not?
Why blow up my spot 'cause we both got hot
Now check it, I got more Mack than Craig and in the bed
Believe me, sweety, I got enough to feed the needy
No need to be greedy. I got mad friends with Benzs
C-notes by the layers, true fucking players
Jump in the Rover and come over
Tell your friends jump in the GS3,
I got the chronic by the tree
- biggie

Biggie Smalls? Does anyone here find him as a good rapper?

Biggie called out the Jews and died for it. RIP

He did? Can you give some examples?

It's a relevant quote for about half the population and if you pay attention to history this is often how it works out when the chips are down, not all the time, but enough so that if you dismissed the quote as just edgy nonsense you'd come across as strangely naive or willfully ignorant.

"A cat called Niggerman" - H.P. Lovecraft

Gee, it's almost as if that's the joke or something

'…'

- Dr. Pavel

"So you think I'm a loser? Just because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every morning when I wake up, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again. So I get up, have my watered-down Tang and still-frozen Pop Tart, get in my car with no upholstery, no gas, and six more payments to fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I thought I would. I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never again know the joy of driving without a bag on my head. But I'm not a loser. 'Cause, despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what he wanted to be are still out there being what we don't want to be forty hours a week for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun in my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner."

- Al Bundy

No it isn't. It's probably the most intelligent thing because the races are not created equal.

Haven't seen this episode in nearly 10 years, I can still remember the exact way he said it.
Fucking great quote

based Bundy

"Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelings."
"But I'm only going to get this one chance."
"Something's wrong, I can feel it."
Six minutes. Six Minutes. Six minutes, Slim Shady, you're on!
"Just a feeling I've got. Like something's about to happen, but I don't know what. If that means what I think it means, we're in trouble, big trouble; and if he is as bananas as you say, I'm not taking any chances."
"You are just what the doc ordered."

I'm beginnin' to feel like a Rap God, Rap God
All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod
Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box?
They said I rap like a robot, so call me Rap-bot

But the Disney films.

Man I need to sit down and watch that again.

Something about that show is real.

Savages is the best song in the film, but the lyrics are pretty dumb sometimes.

I know
I know my dick is small
I've been a cuck to myself
I thought that you could pleasure me and noone else
Robert DeNiro