Holohoax 'Victim' Survived 9 'Death Camps' and Lived to Celebrate His 100th Birthday in Israel

Holohoax 'Victim' Survived 9 'Death Camps' and Lived to Celebrate His 100th Birthday in Israel

It's not everyday someone turns 100 years old - especially a Holocaust survivor - but this week, Elias Feinzilberg celebrated his 100th birthday and his journey is inspiring.

Feinzilberg survived nine concentration camps including Auschwitz-Birkenau. He even survived a two-week death march by eating snow.

"I was saved. God helped me. God helps me," Feinzilberg said. "And I always ask Him for this."

Hoping to help his family when they were starving in the ghetto, Elias left to work for the Nazis. They promised him his family would be safe, but that's not what happened. All of his family including his six siblings died in the Holocaust.

"The Nazis killed all my family and I was left alone," said Feinzilberg.

Feinzilberg worked in the labor camps and prayed to stay alive, surviving daily on a bowl of soup and a piece of bread.

On May 1, 1945 the U.S. Army liberated Elias from the concentration camps. Soon, he volunteered in the kitchen of an American refugee camp helping to feed 12,000 survivors. There, he met his wife and they moved to Guatemala where they lived for 22 years.

In 1969, Elias and his wife immigrated to Israel. Today Elias has two sons, a daughter, seven grandchildren and 18 great grandchildren.

"I'm very happy that I did one thing in my life. I brought my family to Israel. I love Israel very much. Here, every stone is mine," he said.

Feinzilberg has inspired many people with his life and story. Some say his smile and joy for life are contagious.

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2017/october/holocaust-victim-survived-9-death-camps-and-lived-to-celebrate-his-100th-birthday-in-israel
archive.is/6gnvm

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/
sites.google.com/site/nocancerfoundation/the-marriage-of-ig-farben-and-standard-oil-under-hitler
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Peer
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/topf/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There were only 6.

What a brave jew. I wonder how much he stole.

And they were IG Farben work camps run by the SS - who worked people to death, not gassed them.

That kike sure is quite robust looking for a 100 year old, isn't he?

With such abysmal efficiency, it's a wonder NSDAP managed to kill anyone at all, don't you think?

I just don't get how anyone can believe in the Holocaust. The Anne Frank story, the most trusted good goy narrative there is, is so inconsistent with the "facts" that it blows the Holocaust out of the water.

They tell us that, upon arriving at Auschwitz, those who could work went to the labor camp, and those who couldn't work got gassed, right? So why wasn't Anne gassed? She was a malnourished 15 year old girl. Not exactly prime material for hard labor.

So there goes that. Then she goes to Bergen-Belsen. Again not killed even though she was worthless to the Reich. Instead she catches disease. They just let her die because that's what they want, right? Nope, instead she died in the infirmary, and this was when medical supplies and trained personnel were in short order.

Awfully kind of those Germans to use what little strained resources they have to attempt to save the life of a useless teenager that they just wanted dead, wasn't it?

If you work people to death, you kinda defeat the purpose of a work or labour camp.
You just created another death camp

That's just Holohoax-lite, that the people who claim Hitler was a crypto-jew or "sabbataen-frankist" use to fit their narrative.

Daily Reminder

So inspiring. God remembers the chosen :)

jews are so physically impotent that they don't understand the difference between water and food

Maybe he should have sent some secret invisible piss ink letters to his family which miraculously would then not have been rounded up for the holohoax because the deathcamp postmen would have dutifully delivered the letters to the addresses instead of killing the people.

Have some more bullshit.

Yeah, doing that shit would fucking kill you. How many hundreds of miles did they make him march, while Mengele was riding a stitched together FrankenKike monster whipping him.

Do you have the one who claimed they made sausages and bologna out of kikes?

Geez, it's a good thing that G-d helped so many of his Chosen survive multiple death camps and marches, especially when a significant portion of (((literature))) and (((biographies))) state that most were killed as soon as they stepped off the trains with the others perishing soon after due to starvation and overexhaustion. Good thing so many survived despite an apparently inevitable extinction where well over 100% of Jews in Europe and the surrounding areas were all exterminated

seriously though, how many of these fucking frauds can they parade out before the cattle start asking questions? It's embarrassing enough that all these dumbfucks still don't have the slightest inkling despite decades of efforts of people around the globe trying to shed light on The Greatest Lie Ever Told

If we will ever get a chance we need to be ruthless.

Isn't this the first thing they teach you in snow survival?

Kek. Both blocked in Germany. Gotta keep germans tame cause fear.

Holy shit. Didn't that thing want to turn all humans into monkeys or something? Checks out.

Man, where are the drawfags when you really need them?

Notice how you didn't get a response for this extremely heartfelt post. I hear you, user.

Well, we've been through this.
A thousand times.
Its hard to be heartfelt when you see how blatant the narrative is, and yet, how mind-fucked everyone around you is at this point.

I swear, the holohoax is the most viciously imposed piece of propaganda that exists today, and yet, for all that people have had imposed upon them, only like 1 in 10 can accurately answer: "What country were the (supposed) 'death camps' in?"
They know nothing, and believe it with all their hearts.

Oy, the infirmary was really a Jewish disposal building stacked with dead or dying bodies, goy. My seven dead siblings told me about it before they were gassed and had every single one of their body parts atomized.

It goes beyond evil. I'm honestly at a loss for words that such a blatant lie can hook literally every single normalfag. It goes beyond affecting narratives, and goes into straight up demon shit.

Capped for succinctly elegant truth.

you niggers need to pick up a book and quit calling everyone who doesn't go full 1488 a kike - ignore the SS running the camps remark, then if it suits you better.
the camps were literally used to build, run, and expand the world's finest Tetraethyllead refining operation.
Rockefeller's autobiography goes into surprising detail on this

Kike rhetoric.

Next you'll be telling us Hitler was a freemason working for the Rothschilds, right?
Take a hike, kike.

You need to start fact checking your infographs because many are flat out retarded and make us look foolish.

No, but I think I have the one where "Baby" some fat kike was allegedly eaten by other inmates because some evil nazis smeared jam on his head, driving the starved group into a cannibalistic frenzy.
Don't know where, though.
It's from one of those holohoax testimony books, the kind that also mention the coasters and co.

Every. Single. Time.

Anons how have links videos like these not been (((shut down))) yet? Isn't there webms of these videos somewhere?

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away……

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6 (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil

>literally
>graphic source: sites.google.com/site/nocancerfoundation/the-marriage-of-ig-farben-and-standard-oil-under-hitler

i will start killing them in about a month so get ready for that. Enjoy your slavery, goy.

THEY SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT THIS MAN WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE ?

Guess everyone was holocausted during WWII then. Oy vey my 6 billion.s

they are shut down, most videos of this kind are region blocked in europe or even world wide, i can only access them with tubeoffline.

Of course Shlomo did. But it's not too late to get the fucker. GAS THEM ALL.

Strange how soldiers who see friends get torn apart come back shellshocked but jews can watch family, friends, and neighbors get oven'd and gassed for years and come out more jovial than ever.

RIP: My fucking sides.

Can you access them directly from the codoh website or using hooktube?

jews will never tell you what the work camps were for. They blot that part of the history out as it keeps the inconvenient truth that (((Standard Oil))) like (((IG Farben))) played both sides and still do today in the form of their subsidiaries in the dark. It's almost like all these stories leave out the actual work part. Remember Henry Ford's International Jew called out the financial racketeering being done by the usual suspects (including Rockefeller)
Operation Paperclip was done to recover the patents IG Farben was contractually obligated to turn over but WW2 started before the paperwork was finished. Conveniently, Standard Oil just shot it's load and told their friends at IG Farben everything so as to not prevent the rearmament of Germany.

and yes that the source is biased and heavily charged with modern language but the guy is on the right track and provides more than enough starting points for individual research into the driving forces of the times.

So which is it, are the kikes trying to suppress the "truth" about NS Germany, or are they and their agents the ones who have always promoted it?

Gas yourself, oven-dodger

Blocked in Poland

I got him beat.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Peer
Moshe Peer claims to have been sent to the gas chamber at least six times. He claims that each time he survived a gassing he saw many of the women and children gassed with him collapse and die. In 1993 along an interview for The Monteal Gazette, he stated that to that day, he didn't know how he survived: "Maybe children resist better, I don't know". He also omitted to explain why the "Nazis" didn't try to kill him using other methods than multiple ineffective gassings. Somehow his father and all his siblings survived the alleged "Nazi extermination plan" and joined him after the war.

WHERE'S THE SOURCE?

We get our shit wired through Germany, go figure. xD

Isn't that every one of them?

You mean the Jewish World Almanac?

This is why you have to chuckle when MGTOW sputter that there is a ‘danger’ of ‘listen and believe’ catching on.

The nazis must have thought:
The nazis were just moving people from one camp to another because they were unoccupied although they had a war to fight.

Part and parcel.

Can any holohoax experts help me out with this? I've seen this posted a few times and I'm trying to get down to the truth.

Resource for the page

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/topf/

Currently trying to track down this Dr. Bernhard post

I was able to find some other things sourcing him in the position, the only thing peculiar is how the document didn't become available until 2004.

If he survived them, then they weren't "death camps". how hard is that to grasp?

16,000,000 (1939) - 6,000,000 = 16,000,000 (end of the war)

maffs

You don't own nothin' kike.

Seriously though I thought living a lie was supposed to be bad for your health. How the literal fuck do these creatures live to 100? It seems like sacrificial dagger rituals would be hard to do with arthritis.

drinking goyim blood.
i wish i was joking.

What makes you think a lying jew wouldn't lie about his age ?

I still can't believe this isn't a Tim and Eric skit

Anyone?

The BIGGEST and easiest thing for me to see the holocaust was bullshit is these

1) Millions of German POWs and civilians died thanks to the allies, starved to death with the same exact pictures of holohoax "victims". As well as the pictures of all holohoax victims looking as if they starved to death, which makes no fucking sense to gas already dying people, unless of course you're going to tell me Nazis were humane and did not want to prolong their suffering caused by allied bombing of supply lines in a war everyone was already rationing in, which goes against the narrative anyway and makes it more of a hoax. We are never taught this of course.

2) The Typhus epidemic that existed in all camps on both sides

3) The Haavara agreement

4) The tortured confessions at the Nuremberg defendants to the point high ranking officials tortured spoke of camps that literally did not even exist and confessions by allied witnesses of forged diaries.

5) Zyklon B is a fucking expensive insecticide invented by a Jew. The Nazis were the greatest scientists in the entire world at the time, they could have easily made better deadlier and cheaper gasses.

6) All "death camps" found where ONLY found by the Soviets during Bolshevik Jewish rule, all the ones inspected by allies turned out to be normal POW/internment camps with even better conditions than allied ones, which means anyone claiming they saw the holohoax as allied soldiers are absolute fucking liars.

7) The mobile gas chamber as an execution method was invented by a Soviet fucking Jew.

8) The whole holohoax issue only picking steam decades after the war, especially in the 70s when Jews started gaining unheard of influence in western media, publishing, and academia like never before.

9) The failed Jewish led communist revolution of 1918 and continual destruction commies left all the years after leading to the NSDAP

10) Judaism itself is a goddamned evil anti-nonJew faith/culture.

Escape from the shoah.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you. question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question. if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. if your are in doubt it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods.

I hope the best for Holla Forums

fukken saved, m8

6 million bullets wound be faster than these ridiculous lies these kikes made up.

Every Auschwitz canard in 82 seconds

Eating snow is fine, Les Stroud told me so.

Anne Frank got gassed, that is why. She couldn't write about her experience after she was gassed, because she was dead.

And yeah, a war was going on, so they needed to shift these Jews closer to home territory.

She died of Typhus you fucking kike.

not death camps

Children were born inside the camps and later were allowed to leave. It would be rather inefficient to allow births in a death camp.

What do you want to know exactly? I only remember a text from Mattogno where he wrote that Topf & Sohne exagerated the cremation capabilities in a letter.

Mattogno wrote a lot about this topic, he even has specific book in holocausthandbooks published.

But there is also a calculation of possible cremation based on the coal supply. The result is that Krema's didn't use their full capacity and the numbers match with recorded deaths.

so they rape him with a dildo then? don't see the problem other than normal rape victim thought patterns