ANOTHER HAPPENING: 31 NEW SEALED INDICTMENTS IN D.C

It truly is happening folks. Trump did it, he's drained the swamp.
Where do we go from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1NZpz4u3MzUH0LjVDEcFMIJ5EDIPIviGo/view
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148286642/
voat.co/v/politics/2229713
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KKIreCTB/order/asc)
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927645648685551616)
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/148221475#p148223643
archive.fo/3anQX
archive.fo/EjW7T
twitter.com/DeptofDefense/status/928373239474253824
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.is/zXtR0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR5yhKQo3dc
courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/CNN-FOIA-Lawsuit.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/djdoav.pdf
antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Abu_Khattala
theguardian.com/media/2017/nov/08/saudi-prince-sells-21st-century-fox-stake-in-blow-to-murdochs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148221475/#148223643
archive.is/DwWCK
archive.is/TKKu5
definitions.uslegal.com/s/sealed-indictment/
twitter.com/GeorgWebb/status/928545954424336384
archive.is/SqqNq
usarrestsearch.org/search/name/results.php?fname=john&lname=podesta&state=DC&submit=Search Now.
drive.google.com/file/d/1Au0aupHmQMe1RnP93e8lUQWh8IkQG4k0/view
thehill.com/homenews/administration/359714-russian-lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr-offered-him-info-from-firm
archive.fo/ObdaT
unitedstatescourts.org/federal/dcd/190971/
academia.edu/2393414/Ring_und_Stab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give me the documents. Post links and images.

Deus Vult

I note that it's after election day, many tweeted support, and their reminders to vote. Twitter transponders located and v& some creatures. Please let the winds change, and changing of the guards is peaceful, and pray evil is taking some sweeping leg kicks to the foundation that corrupt politicians built like a bunker more than a swamp.

My question is how normal is this? I mean are there sealed indictments all the time like every week and people are just paying attention right now or is this a rare occurrence?

who is the blocked out twitter user there?

also this doesn't necessarily mean this has any connection to the special counsels investigation. There are other cases being investigated by the US Attorney's office in the DC district.

i need links

So we're basically closing in to Trump's Order 66?

Nothing is random.

Alright that's fucking spoopy.

I want to believe

Probably someone leaked a rumor and now (((big cheeses))) are shaking in their boots. Many tickets to Pissrael were booked today, no doubt.
If Trump truly hands out indictments for the people who were terrorizing this nation for the last 25 years tomorrow, I will become a true believer in the 8254266-dimensional chess meme.

Haven't you guys seen James Bond? Q is Bond's guy in Military Intelligence. In our case it is Trump's.

did not mean to green text that, also did not mean to sage. Unsaging to bump for spoopiness.

Spooky

Guess what it's fucking nothing.
drive.google.com/file/d/1NZpz4u3MzUH0LjVDEcFMIJ5EDIPIviGo/view

Q is an autist.

Also why is this cuck using Jewgle drive.

Yeah, yeah, we'll see.

Jesus christ you The_Donald faggots need to kill yourselves
You stupid faggots realize that they seal indictments for drug dealers, Gangs, all kinds of shit right? You fucking morons

Q.
The one with the Norweigian IP/proxy then posted it to half several hours before Trump's tweet.

Rickey J. Motley was a state dept employee that worked for hillary.
Most of the rest of the unsealed indictments are related to a Manafort trucking company that hauled … uranium with Uzbeki drivers with EB5 visas.
Was the NYC truck terrorist one of those Uzbeki truck drivers?

DrainING. There's a lot of swamp still gurgling around.

Are Trump's people shitposting on cuckchan while dropping vague hints to future plans?

This can't be a surprise to you.

any lawyeranons have a Pacer login so we can check out whats in the indictment against this Rickey J Motley character?
large if verifiable, I also wasn't aware manafort owned a trucking company.

For shame user.

Sauce on Q user post?

I think it's safe to say /ourQ/ is probably an autist modern-Q and more likely Barron Trump than a 70 year old from the cellar in MI.

Hope Hicks? Footfags will be all over that.

Sorry, but assuming these indictments aren't just run of the mill drug dealers, how do you know this isn't Mueller getting ready to take down a bunch of Trump associates?

Personally I think it's nothing, but how do you know the swamp isn't about to suck him under?

You need to go back.

You can shill better than pretending you didn't look at a single post image in this thread.
Nothing is random. There's a plan in everything.

Pretty sure "drain the swamp" is a dual metaphor:
-It alludes to the fact that the Rothschilds control the politicians with pizza/cannibal shit, effectively sucking down anyone who steps into the area bit by bit (i.e. you took this bribe so slap this hooker around a bit on camera or be reported, you beat a hooker and we have video of it so kick this toddler, you have enough dirt on you to try for treason, so eat this baby, you're never coming back from what we have on you so do as we say, etc.)
-It's how the Aztecs and Mayans (original great American builders) built their temples (and possibly the pyramids and cities in Egypt too (especially if you consider pic related where Trump may have had a time machine and made his first visit ancient Egypt) - they would float giant rocks in place on canoes then drain the swamp to make it livable after the infrastructure was built in stones just dropped down from boats.

i'm kinda thinking this as well. The way the Manafort indictment was written, it really seems like all of the dirty shit that went down in Ukraine is going to be put squarely on Manafort and Gates shoulders, with (((Company A))) and (((Company B))) as unwitting accomplices who will more than likely turn states evidence and testify against Manafort and Gates.
Also Mueller is going to interview Hope Hicks when she gets back from Asia, so it seems more and more to me everyday that Mueller is zeroing in on Trump's circle. I don't believe Trump will ever be indicted or impeached, but Mueller will pick off enough of his circle with indictments that have nothing to do with Russia, that by the time 2018 rolls around the dems will have all of the taxpayer funded opposition research and bad optics for Trump that they could dream of.

Please be true.

Aside: Is it just me, or is she starting to look more like Melania? Eh Donnie?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148286642/
KKIreCTB

Posting some more Hope, for no reason at all.

Yes

+++

Is there any sause on this being real and not a doctored post? I really want to believe but not blindly.

The 4chan general is basically pure unfiltered Happening autism, 100+ threads of it.

Lol the Trump Train has been gaining speed for a year now and he's about to return to D.C. on it in a few days and there is no stopping it.

Meme magic is telling me you're telling us to look for ++++. If Podesta and Uranium One are finished then the Server

image has address

Some idiot changed the '+++' into a cock.
How original.

Just you wait til Order 1488 rolls around.

Democrats are the ones who pushed the 1965 Nationalization and Immigration Act and founded welfare because they knew they would never win another election if they couldn't steal the nigs votes by destroying their families and then promising them gibs in exchange for votes. They never deliver, always blame the Republicans, and promise gibs again for re-election. They've been flooding the country with spics since 1970 to increase the number of gib votes.
IQ is genetic. Other races will perpetually be lower caste because of it. This is why we need an ethnostate.

What about timezones? This was brought up on Voat. I'd love for this to be real, but we oughta make sure.

voat.co/v/politics/2229713

I checked the 4plebs archive (archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KKIreCTB/order/asc)
and Trumps tweet (twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927645648685551616)

and on my machine there's there's like 10 hours difference between the timestamps.

Either one of the sites didn't convert the timestamp to my timezone correctly or this is fake. Probably the latter.

Err excuse me, Snow White reference is the Evil Queen aka Wicked Queen Hillary.

'Q' for 'question' ?

Heil'd.
There is probably only 1 White House stylist/makeup/whatever person with clearance, so they are pretty similar because of it.

There's always a good reason to post Hope

I have that trump tweet at 1:15PM, I don't even know where to begin to figure out how 4plebs pulls the time stamps from cuck/pol/

4plebs literally earlier in the thread before Q posts +++ has the trump tweet, I was fooled

Trump is Q
He is one of twenty in the world that has Q clearance

Last 25 years? Maybe this current generation of scum. We’ve been getting fucked since we fought the wrong people in WW2.

yep, just saw that. Also cuck/pol/ still has the archive up and accessible and that keep the timestamp accurate to the timezone you have it set at, and this was posted a full 3 hours after the Trump Tweet.

He started out claiming he had "Q-level" security clearance (similar level to "top secret") and I guess the name stuck.

no he isn't.
Q asks good questions, Q helps to focus on what questions to ask, but I highly doubt Q is somebody with actual Q-level clearance. Its an inventive and fun LARP, but it is still just a LARP

(Me)
Ok twitter didn't convert the time to my timezone apparently, after logging in it did, and it's still fake as pointed out by:

Yeah that cap is missing the real reason the +++ caused a stir, this is what was posted the same time as Trump's tweet.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/148221475#p148223643

Godfather 3 Michael Corleone feels guilty from his rise to power. Donates a ton of money. Buys real estate from the Vatican for $600 million to clear their debts.

Sealed huh, wonder why

Guess how I know Q is a faggot larper.

From my memory the 4pol post about randomness was in fact after the trump himself tweet. But that one talking about a big week I think was before, early morning that day. This is all from memory I don’t have saved proof.

Seems like the 4pol post was meant to direct people. As in hey we indicated something fucking look assholes. I could be dead wrong about all of this but I think there were 3 total instances of +++.

My question to others, does anyone remember a ‘larp’ months ago when someone claiming to e DJT said to look for 444? Could +++ represent 444 in anyway. Probably a stretch though.

If we weren't already fucked we would never have fought the wrong people.

Two more !
Make it 33 !

Don't want it, will it.

M E M E I T

Longer than that. This country has been cursed ever since its founders rose in rebellion against their rightful king for no justifiable reason beyond greed and sinister (((masonic))) plotting. The demands of the Crown were entirely reasonable in the historical context.

The stain of treason has marked this nation since it's beginning. There is a lot of bad mojo also from the ghosts of all the dead indians and the demons and spirits they worshiped still lurking in remote swamps and such

Also, idk if people know this but jews will actually avoid drawing plus signs as it resembles a cross. No math books on Israeli schools have any plus symbols.

The 444 one is separate he was claiming to be Trump and doing a very quick AMA, and was basically hype.

thats true. also the reason they are called "kikes" is that in the ellis island days illiterate people usually signed with an "X", but jews hate jesus so much they refuse to draw anything that looks like a cross. they used a circle instead, which is called "kikel" in Yiddish.

Checking that holy full house.

To this day, they use a different symbol for addition because a + looks too much like a cross for them. Between literally recoiling at crosses, having huge hooked noses, and drinking the blood of the innocent, I've become more and more inclined to think Jews are the origin of the vampire myth. Perhaps it was a cautionary tale for children: the Jew's primary prey.

I live pretty much in one of those swamps. Can confirm the bad mojo. Very creepy area. One of the first and bloodiest confrontations with the natives was in the area. Indian name literally means ‘land where spirits dwell.’

But I want to think there was some good in the founding. I read that one main reason was the kings prohibiting settlements beyond a certain line. It was inevitable that we would want to take the whole continent. How can one expect people to follow your rules across a huge ocean? That being said, Sam Adams was quite literally a provocateur. He made big deals out of small things. You’re right about the colonists grievances not being that credible, but geography I think had a big part. Too far away. Too big of a new world to prevent. Remember they never wanted a democracy. Anyone calling our county that is either lying or misinformed.

That's exactly what they are.

Seeing as information about the Manafort Indictment was leaked mere hours after it was granted makes me think if any of these indictments had anything to do with Mueller it would have leaked out already. The only way it wouldn't be is if the grand jury members were somehow sequestered, which in my quick google search I haven't been able to find any cases of a grand jury being sequestered.
When I searched for "grand jury sequestered" this tweet popped up:
>archive.fo/3anQX
Its a tweet from Michael Del Moro who is a segment producer for ABC's good morning america talking about Robert Mueller meeting behind closed doors with the Chief Judge for the District of DC and a group of unknown lawyers.
Kinda spoopy.

that you can think of.

It would be fun to write a story where vampires are masquerading as white people, and are engineering the destruction of mankind, to turn humanity into cattle for feeding and labor exploitation. Those who would be willing slaves of the vampires would be called (blood)baggots.

That already made that movie.

one sealed indictment for Manafort and Gates sent somebody sprinting to the press. 33 sealed indictments would have people tripping over themselves out the door to get the story.

Is that confirmation that the Plus Ultra stuff is real? I thought it's BS.

Gee I wonder?

Hockomock? I used to live near it too

Thomas Paine's Common Sense lays out a pretty compelling case for the revolution.

You can't be this dumb.

When do we find out? I'm getting eager!

Paine is suspect and untrustworthy. A known Masonic sympathizer (see for example his essay "An Essay on the Origin of Free-Masonry")

I can't deny the man had a way with words that tends to be convincing, but considering his likely allegiances, we must regard his words as "pretty poison"

good point

i'm not dumb, i'm just skeptical of everything and everyone right now.

Wake me up when the Podesta brothers names are in those indictments.

sorry m8 this was debunked as the timezone has the Q post AFTER the Trump tweet, this is a misleading image

Debunked by whom?

like 3 people in this thread, and if you go into the archived post you can see the trump tweet is actually posted near the beginning of the thread.

you do make a good point about geography. I do think the colonists grievances were mostly self serving bullshit, but its true that rule from overseas is inherently undesirable, among other things. in a realpolitik sense i can't disagree with you, but in a "legitimacyof government" sense i think that the founders were traitors.

I think you and i live in the same state. I've been out to Hockomock a bunch and used to live nearby, and i truly believe in the supernatural stories about that area and the bridgewater triangle. Philip's war is a very interesting part of history

Too bad the timezones don't work out

NOTHING IS RANDOM.

Yup. I live in it pretty much. Look into the local history of the area. It’s honestly more fascinating than it gets credit for. Towns here are older than the country itself.

I know what you’re saying in that the revolution was heavily influenced by masons and Illuminati spooks, but I looked into it and there were a few things England did with their banks that ruined some of the colony’s prosperity. Franklin wrote about it. Kings can mistreat their own. Look at Stalin. Treating your citizens with dignity prevents subversion by other (((entities))). For instance the Bolsheviks rallied the serfs, who were treated like objects by the czars. Alexander Hamilton was a fuck though and subverted America early on with his Bank which was then killed by Jefferson and Jackson. One problem may be the short term limits of potus. Makes the country feel schizophrenic in a way. I love what this country represents. IMO it’s an outlaw spirit. Though we praise AH here for representing his people, Germans are known for being authoritarian. We are not. I don’t want a monolithic state here and if we were just more careful we could preserve our republic. It’s not supposed to be a democracy.

Implying what?

This apparently

I can't tell if you're a shill or just dense.
Trump literally thanked the Chans on Twitter and you don't understand how that isn't random.

Literally thanking the chans would be, "Thank you cuckchan and fullchan".

Back then was also very different for Europe and us. Founders considered the crown how we think of (((them))) today. The founders could never have conceived what would be happening today. They never thought of blacks Mexicans replacing us. Never would have crossed their minds. The kings of the day became petty and tyrannical. The Jews at the time couldn’t even own land I’ve read. Unforeseen future plotting enemy. Not all a people’s kings are glorious. Compare Charlemagne to Louis XIV, who dressed like a woman.

One other important thing too was that the crown sided with Indians against its own colonists. That’s why they wanted to prevent settlement. Think of it this way, Great Britain was the first western nation to outlaw slavery. America was the last. White supremacy moved west into the frontier and no one was going to stop it.

The Deplorables has been the meme of the unit in the Meme Army since the beginning. Are you a paranoid tin foil hat wearer who can't believe we've actually won or a shill?

ok now wtf. This thread has my interest. Can someone TL:DR what Q and +++ is?

Deleting the web page was a poor attempt to Correct The Record you arsehole.
archive.fo/EjW7T

Or it is just because DC was built on what was originally a swamp.

Neither.

What are you going on about, lad?

I love shit like this, thanks.

Sure thing, buddy.

A LARPer. Fuck off with this shit.

you make a lot of valid points about the revolution and the republic that I fundamentally agree with. England is guilty in some ways too, and certainly they went on to commit many of the same mistakes we did. I dont necessarily believe we'd have been better off remaining part of the British Empire, which after all has it's own share of (((sinister influence))).

The Hamiltionian influence was one of the things that undermined what the republic could have been. Like you, I admire and value the "outlaw spirit" of the american republic, and i do believe that value has been relfected in its good citizens at times, if not ever by it's government.

I would rather live in a republic than a monarchy, but in my estimation the glorious republic has only really ever existed on paper. Our country has always been ruled by essentially an oligarchical mystery cult. The spirit of the republic and america has been real at times in the hearts and deeds of it's people, and i agree that it can be a force for good if it can reist subversion

He’s glowing.

Some autist has a spreadsheet with all the questions and the "best" possible answers. I'd have to find it

by the way it's also good to know at least one other person in the commonwealth comes to Holla Forums. it can be like a ideological desert around here

Hope is best 3d waifu. Jewish Goebbels isn't too bad either. Has anyone looked into his ancestry? Like is he the same kind of jew as Roy Cohn and Kushner(that is anti-zionist)?

If it the one where half the answers are
then don't bother.

I NEVER JOKE ABOUT MY WORK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS

So I've been monitoring the skies after seeing a couple a10 warthogs fly over this week, which is unusual. I usually only see choppers and saw a scramble once. Bringing in the brapppp aircraft, inb4 civil unrest maybe. I'd die happy to see A10s BTFO of gommies! In my State I noticed homeland security now has been having daily flights north, an aerial photo plane out of another base, and a chopper in the air for a bit. Another couple were listed at other airbases, write down the tail number and bases to monitor. (I kek'd cause their live flights are neon green, glow in the dark colored.) I saw activity from Homeland security on the ground has been at work, so I trust that's good news to see, and that nobody's helping people to Canada, but securing borders. I'm paranoid, saw flights to Niagara too in a smaller plane

Find your airbase names and enter those into flight aware. If you pay for it you can get some records, but it's too expensive for me. You can look up some tails though from gov't. Might help either ease anxiety or increase it. It eases here because I've seen them actually busting people, side of the highway in HSA Vehicles no less. Positive, think positive.

New Independence Day is my grand wish. Nov 22 would be an excellent day to tell us the tale. Truth does not fear investigation.

Don't know how I feel about this tweet in light of recent events

twitter.com/DeptofDefense/status/928373239474253824

Frog march or it's go time in nk. Look at defcon warning Twitter. Movement to test another or launch had been seen.

user did you figure that out? That's brilliant by Trump and figuring it out.

Is that a for real cadence that's used?
Isn't it just a skit from Stripes.

Lyrics to that song…Manfred Mann (mm=33=cc)

There she was just a-walkin' down the street, singin'
'Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"
Snappin' her fingers and shufflin' her feet, singin'
"Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"
She looked good (looked good), she looked fine (looked fine)
She looked good, she looked fine and I nearly lost my mind

Before I knew it she was walkin' next to me, singin'
"Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"
Holdin' my hand just as natural as can be, singin'
'"Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"
We walked on (walked on) to my door (my door)
We walked on to my door, then we kissed a little more

Head to the doctor and check for autism, stat.

Stop it, anons. This shit is starting to fuck with me.

The newspaper

This is the standard marching call and response in the army.

Fly into Boise airport. There is like 15 sitting on the tarmac year round. They take off daily there with the desert training grounds just south.

That cover pic, looks like the gommies of today….there's that (I don't even have autism, I just see things that's probably right in front us since the rabbit hole got me.

It's noteworthy the lyrics are about a 'she' 'her' seems like but the timeline is anyone's damn guess. Literally.

I haven't been this Meme'd up since election night. And Trump does it to me on the 1 year anniversary.

Look at

+++ was Trump posting on 4chan from Air Force One when he was flying over China. Pretty fucking amazing.

He didnt forget!
..a true gentlemen

Yeah the spookiness of this whole thing really stands out.

It probably wasn't Trump. He was on in Korea at the time. The current theory is that picture is of HK

Hope Hicks posting is Trump posting.

I'm starting to feel inclined to believe that this is real, because the indictments keep on piling up without being unsealed. If this was really nothing they would be passing through quickly, and the fact that ones from Friday are still around means that this is a large group that's about to have the hammer come down on them. Whoever that may be I don't. At this stage I expect jewish tricks and they would all be Trump and his cabinet.

Bump

That would spell civil war.

Maybe
Eh…..
You need to see your way out of here.

It feels like it might be happening

I know the answers to a significant number of those questions t. joys of autism, which tells me this will be the happening of our time if it isn't a LARP.

I hope so.

The Emperor Returns With Great Justice

Then please help out

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

whAt exciting times we love in. The veil is being lifted!

enjoy your nothing burgers

Go to @realdonaldtrump the tweet is still there.

This is literally what the oldfags have stuck around so long for. The happenings to Trump them all.

Remember NBCNews giddily claiming that Mike Flynn and Jr. were going to be picked up? What happened to THAT story. Guessing it was 1 more leaker finding his way into handcuffs.

Fantastic.

Marching into CIA HQ and zip-tying the wrists of all the drug runners and baby snatchers?

>Trump is in a samurai stronghold where he has protection from those who fear the samurai
>he is wearing a golden kimono while giving attack orders in perfect japanese

This is the tip of the kike(((berg)))
This is only the beginning.

I don't know. Maybe we're living in an anime and everyone is just LARPing?

Fucking Hunter S Thompson wrote this exact same thing happened when he was on campaign trails. Some Young senetor would get to washington hoping to change the industry, the he would get invited out to dinner with a senior senator

>Hey kid Support my new (((Bill))) next week

(Paulie Walnuts Pepe my favorite Pepe)

Kike (((berg))) up ahead.

Wans't the dude that wrote bond the goy who made american cia(or it's earlier iteration)?

I don't see it, wheres the archive of his twitter? I'm calling fake news.

the fuck you you talking about ian flamming is belived to be a failed mi6 fieldspook, he has fuck all to do with those that glow in the dark.

Bond is military intelligence. Q is just the guy who gives him gadgets.

Q is a star trek thing. he was an alien who was Picard's boss in starfleet

I'm not suggesting that Washington is clandestine or that you can change human nature, but IF every person was honorable, there wouldn't be a problem with career politicians and indefinite term limits, right? It's because of the systematic abuse that it is needed?

user, they used the river for transportation, but you're being a little retarded here.

This guy gets it.

Hahaha tell me about it. But trust me there are more good traditional people around here than one may think. The problem is Boston and it’s liberal colleges scream over us. Lots of good conservatives in the old towns. For instance mass as a state made pot legal. But many towns around and including mine said nope not in our town. Gotta be honest I’m a degenerate in that regard I do partake. Just a good example of sentiment in these places. Masshole are liberals because that’s the ‘progressive’ ‘correct’ way as told in the colleges. Plus most dem voting is strictly legacy. Kennedy’s are basically a royal family here. Also dems here are more just political machine pocket stuffers. Last four speakers of the house in state senate went to jail after their term. All in all it’s liberal but respectful of tradition and community focused. Some hidden racism too lol. Trust me.

These questions remain unanswered. How convenient.

Technically they are both Military Intelligence because that is what MI6 stands for. What I meant by military intelligence is that Q is Trump's techy.

They are marching on Hillary

Also the on paper thing is unfortunately true. I’ve read the founders were disappointed within 20 years. They wanted people to run things who would sacrifice their outside lives for statecraft. They ended up with special interest groups. I want a republic that is extreme in its punishment of transgressors. You seem like you put thought into these things. Let me recommend The Radicalism of the American Revolution. Great read. It’s my belief this country is legitimately blessed by god, but something so good needs to be cared for. Might actually require a powerful state for the necessary immune reaction of our society, but once we purge the subversives I think we could treat our own with a lighter hand. I think AH would have done the same if he had secured his empire.

I'd say Stripes = Deplorables

Nigga I don't need to win a glow in the dark 'prize'.
Here's a few tips for (you):
What country was linked to the redacted 9/11 report (the missing 28 pages)?
Why are many major players in said country being rounded up on charges?
Why did Trump and leaders of that country meet sometime ago, and what did they agree on at that time?
What other country had a major 'Uranium One' sized corrupt deal brokered by the swamp involving lots of cash?
Who (in the Whitehouse) led the deal ?
Which country (currently clamping down on corruption) did this hurt?
How does exposing this corruption help peace in the region?

The recently arrested Saudis have links to significant people. Who are those people? Are those links legitimate? Would these links be exposed during a Saudi trial, and if so, what are the implications for those persons the links point to?

Here's a few blank fillers:
The family of Bin Laden was flown out of the US on the only flight authorized after 9-11. They were not detained or interrogated.
Bush family broke silence and attacked Trump because Bush Snr is implicated in the JFK release as lying about having no prior CIA connections when he took office of the CIA in the 70s. The JFK releases show he was working for the CIA prior, during the era of JFK.
Bush Jnr is implicated in 9/11. Remember Bush Snr's quote? Along the lines of "if American's knew what we were responsible for we'd be hanged".
There were email leaks showing Obama was funding a group that became ISIS, and Hillary knew of it. Remember in 2016 Trump was derided for saying Obama founded ISIS?
MSM questions - Operation Mockingbird and related has most answers.
NSA/MI have God's Eye to collect data.
"What if US elections can be rigged?" - Remember the "we control who does the counting" quote in a clip from an earlier president’s era? Remember dimpled chads?
(formerly known as) Diebold voting machines are owned by Soros. The machines are proven hackable. Which counties refused to take part in recounts after the election? Was there a common pattern? Why did they refuse? What voting fraud did Project Veritas uncover? What voting fraud wasn't uncovered? What is "Fraction Magic" and how does it relate to elections? What are the deadly serious implications of this? Why did a number of states also report the DoHS tried to hack their voting systems? Remember when Obama put the DoHS in charge of the elections? Certain D-officials changed laws to influence voter counts, for example allow illegals to obtain driving licences. A driving licence is used to prove eligibility to vote.
HRC has links to the mob and clan. Her mentor was R Byrd (ex-KKK). MI6 spy Gareth Williams was found dead, folded up in a locked bag in the bathroom. Suicide by sexual-fetish gone wrong was the official line. US Gov is also riddled with Muslim Brotherhood. Look at who Obama granted special access into the US, and who he would have meetings with. Are guns an expensive item? Would buying guns be a useful way to wash dirty money? Also, would giving expensive guns away fast and furiously to associates be a way of converting tax dollars into future personal benefits for those doing so?

Oh look, the Mentally Retarded Shill.

Yeah but the whole rabbit and Q thing is bad, looks like Anons are actually whipping themselves into shape and going for something that isn't so awful in infographs. You don't need to answer each individual question anyways, the graph should showcase the bigger picture it'se string of questions reveals.

Trump is a phone poster?

The saddest part about that movie series? Blade and friends lose the war. They were always losing the war.

But then it sequels right into Daybreakers so whatever.

Being a smarmy cunt doesn't accomplish anything.

I agree but bush didn’t do 9/11 and obama didn’t create isis. They worked for and covered for those who did though. Bush really is fucking retarded I’m sure now. Look at his latest outburst. ‘Cheney and Rumsfeld didn’t make one fucking decision!’ Yea sure you moron. Just covering for his even more guilty friends. Rumsfeld might be the closest human thing to an actual devil. 9/11 redpilled me a decade ago. They could let obama walk and all I’d care about is that bush and Cheney are fucking hung. Jewish slaves they are. Obama was a clown. Wouldn’t even be surprised if he was an mkultra victim. I really don’t give that nig any credit at all. But the bushes…oh do I want their blood. A false flag and three pointless wars. I bet their total human death toll is around 2 million souls.

That doesn't necessarily mean it was "debunked". Q user could simply have been referencing the tweet in passing

The Bush family, I want even H.W. to get his senile ass roughed right up. Fuck their shit up.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Trump used "happening" in a +++ tweet, either.

The Aztecs and Mayans definitely did, assumed the Egyptians did too.

Al-Waleed paid for Obama to go to Harvard Law in 1988.

Shill.

Not to mention the censored tweet image was posted at 7am EST, a full 6+ hours before trump's tweet.

we always knew that the day of the rope was going to be very busy, best invest in hemp and nylon while there is still some left.

That's funny, I saw a bunch of A10s fly over my place too.

I didn't say bush did 9/11, only that he's neck swamp deep implicated. Obama carries the can for ISIS, not alone, but certainly neck deep again. Rumsfeld profited from being on a company board giving nuke tech to the Norks, then called Norks "Axis of Evil" later on. Obama appeared to be running a similar plan with the Iran deal. Remember Hillary's "I want Iran to know, if I am President I WILL attack Iran!" interview?

Barry Hussein is a CIA baby with no real identity, something else Trump knows full well. Assuming the 'respect for the office of President' thing is true, it could be one way Barry finds himself in an orange jumpsuit- he was never really President.

Connecting of dots

Don't say I didn't tell you.

Fleming also worked with Colonel "Wild Bill" Donovan, President Franklin D. Roosevelt's special representative on intelligence co-operation between London and Washington.[34] In May 1941 Fleming accompanied Godfrey to the United States, where he assisted in writing a blueprint for the Office of the Coordinator of Information, the department that turned into the Office of Strategic Services and eventually became the CIA.[35]

1, 2, Teddys coming for you,
3, 4, better lock your door,
5, 6, grab your crucifix
7, 8, gonna stay up late,
9,10 never sleep again….

How many Jewy movies about slackers in the military miraculously becoming heroes have there been?
In The Army Now comes to mind as well.

the indictments could be for the Clinton camp. It would make sense why Brazile apparently threw her under the bus (she might have thrown her a bone by playing up illary's health issues…too sick to jail?)

Fuck me, I'd forgotten all about that trainwreck. Goddamn Mitzy Shore's perverted little son and his string of dude weed lmao hits during the late 80s to mid 90s. What a goddamn abomination.

2spooky4me

This. Which is why we have to stop hanging on these LARPs and do more like the it's ok to be white thing.

What worries me most is that the media, the CIA, the Dems and even the GOP are controlled by globalists and while I see many people waking up to this, a frightening number just don't seem to care.

not just slackers becoming heroes but also topgun style "look how cool the military is" type movies are fundet by the military.
all these are made a few years before ugly conflicts to strenghen recrutement.
over time they changes to to the tastes of the time, in the 60's it was patton, in the 80's it was topgun, in the 2k's transformers.
the us military funds a lot of entertainment projects, remember when they tried video games in the early 2000's with american army?
dont forget just how in controll the jew is in burgerland,
government, military, entertainment, buisness, manifacturing.
all of those work into each other to profit the jews on top and in the middle, while the dump goy works and dies without understand a damn thing of the mashine he is a part of.

Okay, I've been seeing everyone bicker about the timing of the tweet and Q's post. I just looked at both of them - the originals, not screencaps - and therefore they had the correct local times for me shown. Trump's tweet was at 13:15 EST, and Q's was at 17:07 EST. Trump's first by almost 4 hours. Please check for yourself.

Of course Trump was first. It’s a LARPer. It has always been a LARPer. It’s kike shilling to distract from REAL events in Saudi Arabia, It’s Okay To Be White, and the pedowood cracking.

Not everyone is going to have the same ideas on how to deal with them is the problem, I could care less and just run them all over with a truck, others would rather do the court thing, others just want to make jokes out of them, others just want to worship them. pick 1

Being unable to answer the questions does accomplish something, however. It shows that shills don’t have a leg to stand on.

I'm not claiming it's a LARPer. Just setting the times straight, for myself anyway.

14, 88 Make America Great Again

Still doesn't change the fact that the censored tweet was posted at ~7am EST

+++ thing is CONFIRMATION BIAS, trump used the words "plus, plus" to indicate that there's a slew of things that people should be in an uproar about involving Hillary and the democrats, obviously you can't list all the shit that Mueller and the media isn't talking about because you're limited to 140 characters

In another post, then, he did the same thing, but instead of typing out the words, said +++ to save twitter space. the donald and 4chan idiots need to FUCK OFF

That middle picture is exactly where I was going down the conspiracy hole 12 years ago before I had to stop and re-evaluate my life. Get help before it's too late and you can't climb back out.

Kill yourself shill. Trump tweeted "+++" ONCE, back in
And it was in relation to a nominal figure value of "$4,000,000+++".

eat shit, yid.

this user is also hungry for sauce

You guys do realize that the sealed indictments could be Mueller making his move on Trump and his cabinet, and that they will arrest all of Trumps people when he returns, right? Don't get blindly optimistic, be prepared for all possible scenarios.

how am i a shill when you're giving yet more evidence that this has nothing to do with some random post on 4chan. had no idea about his 2011 post, but thanks for the additional evidence to corroborate my claim, retard

I'm sure there were many Romans who felt the same way. We all know how republics end.

I'll be giving you nothing but the gas chamber, go eat a foreskin, kike.
You can't even peddle your lies coherently, they're paying you too much.

LARPer posted +++ after Trump. It’s over. Your shilling lost.

We’re overrun by redditors sucking the cock of a LARPer. That’s like telling a jew not to steal.

Nope, doesn't change that. That's the spooky part.

Why are you faggots continuously ignoring the censored tweet posted at 7am? Is this the best you got?

Then like half the country will go apeshit. And it'll be organic, not synthetic like if Clinton gets bagged and the ABCs have to fake it with plainclothes assets.

God spoke

You have to imagine the curvature or it doesn't work apparently. Notice when you connect the dots it looks like Orion's Belt where the pissed off Reptillian overlords from Egypt apparently rule us?

It could also be confused with Trump being in bed with the greenskins aka Draco's. This is why curvature is crucial to this highly sophisticated message. Media is probably going to interpret it wrongly as they work for the reptillian overlords.

Forgot to mention the pentagram. Spooky shit peoples.

Fuck off with your condescending gaslight attempts. Go back to your containment board.

Glow in the dark more, cianigger.

Popular Generals marching on the capital?

God dammit, would you fags stop doing this? If its a massive wall of text please save as a .png.

I think you have to open it in a new tab to read it. Still gay, though imo

here they are

I love you user!

So are you deliberately ignoring the article at Trump's desk?

Eh, I believe there's credibility in the messages because there's definite uniqueness in both the halfchan posts and Trumps post with the "+++". That string of characters is not normal in everyday text and speech. Searching through Trump's previous tweets, it seems he doesn't have a history of using it either, so it's not some repeated habit or behavior. The only usages I've found for that string are:
Those are the only instances in which I could find +++ being used, and most of the usages are pretty dated and not used today. Well, the MUD's one might still be relevant, some people still play them. At the very least you could interpret "+++" as a way of terminating a post or dropping communication, which would be fitting in the context of Trump and Q's post.

The Q in this picture however, is not very credible. You could arrange a variety of shapes between the hands of those in the picture. There would have to be some kind of precedent for "aligning hands up to make a Q" for me to believe this.

Yes this is correct, thank you for re stating my point.

checked

connecting the dots, good one

STOP TALKING ABOUT AN IMAGINARY Q MADE OUT OF HANDS AND DIG THIS FUCKING SHIT YOU HOPELESS NIGGERS

We already knew there were 3 sealed Mueller indictments, no?
It's fucking nothing?

I'm not really getting any hopes up on all this 4chan larping bullshit, however I DO think trump knows what he is doing. Does anyone else think that we won't see anything happen till next year? I don't think he's going to move against the DNC or hillary until the media is under control. If the other news stories and theories have some credibility with them, then it looks like as long as the DNC is funded to the brim, then they will continue to buy off the media kikes to shill against Trump. The real enemy is the media as trump can't do anything, even if it's 100% legal and makes perfect sense, because they will lie about him ad nauseum to generate disgust amongst the proles. The information about the Saudi shakeup (Saudi prince owning huge shares in fox news and funding Hillary), as well as the news about CNN having to be sold off to complete the Time warner/AT&T merger could be part of the bigger plan to cut the medias bribery money off. Once the money stops flowing, they have no real reason to continue to peddle the DNC lies. Of course, Wapo and CNN being CIA assets throws a wrench into this plan, but who knows what Trump cabinet is doing behind the scenes to try to get a leg up over the 3 letter agencies…

Crossing my fingers because if something doesn't happen soon, i truly fear for our people. Daily reminder that the most important thing you can do isn't posting here, political action, buying btc/guns/property, any of that shit. it's getting in shape. your health is 100% top priority.

Oh and I forgot the news about him cutting off the DNC slush fund, a while back, anyone have that article on hand?

KEK

Then you have the delusional left's theory of things that are about to unfold.

archive.is/zXtR0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR5yhKQo3dc

It's not that they're sealed, it's the number of them posted on a single day that's significant.

You fucking moron

Uhhhhh I think cnn is getting busted by the FBI

FRAUDULENT NEWS NETWORK

Who the fuck is Sweigart? Sounds like a civil case, but still interesting.

It may be related to the fact that AT&T has to sell CNN in order for them to buy Time Warner.

Yes because all those motions relating to the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WATER AND SEWER AUTHORITY is really significant.
I did, however overlook a SWIGERT et al v. PODESTA in the first image which is interesting but nothing here indicates to me a large scale takedown of the clinton cartel.

>courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/CNN-FOIA-Lawsuit.pdf
This seems to be CNN suing the FBI for information.

UNPROVEN

(heil'd)
Also you can't indict a sitting President, IIRC

(checked)
dubs confirm unproven? what is more worrying is if snopes is right

What do you believe he has done to be indicted? Conspire with foreign powers?
Only one man could do it and he had to sacrifice himself to make it happen. Godspeed.

President can't be indicted regardless, has to be impeached. It's a bunch of bullshit.

George Webb's full name is George Webb Sweigert

The niggers screaming "THIS IS A LARP PLZ IGNORE" need to zip it. We LARP'd Trump into the Presidency with a cartoon frog. We've crashed planes with no survivors. Meme magic and LARPing overlap.

ANTI-LARP IS CODEWORD FOR ANTI-MEME MAGIC

Waste of dubs imo
Heiled regardless.

True. They have to be impeached first. Then indicted.
But an impeachment will lead to the greatest cleansing in human fuckin history so they'll talk about it but know what the aftermath will be.

ANTI-LARP IS ANTI-WHITE

was this one of those schools where nobody remembers ever seeing Barry?

the dems don't care. The travel ban has laws on the books saying president can do it, in addition there's numerous times in the past it happened in harsher manner establishing robust precedent, but they challenged it anyway and their arguments didn't even make sense. If they get the chance, they will indict trump and make him pardon himself making him waste more political capital, or challenge the indictment and hope the kike supreme court will side with him (at least he has Gorsuch). The only thing that is going to stop this insanity is if Trump has some aces up his sleeve or he stops caring what the fake (he already knows they're full of shit) media says about him.

user next time close your goybook chatbubbles
yes they can run recognition software on that
also goodwork lad

The DoTR is going to lead to foreign nations attacking the United States amidst a Civil War. Am I the only one that sees that?

There really isn't any western nation out there with power projection. I mean Europe has let its armies rot to the point I doubt they could handle insurrection at home.

(((George Webb)))

Al Nashri is an alleged Al Qaeda commander who was tortured by the CIA.

all the Bush stuff is sand niggers suing over war crimes

I think history has shown there will be enough propaganda to get the entire world behind the overthrow of whoever wins the Civil War. It'll likely happen either right afterwards or when there have been enough casualties they feel they can minimize their own.

We get control of a dozen nuclear weapons, or just a single Ohio pledging to keep open interference out, and thats a nonfactor.

Would we even know how to launch it? I guess we could figure it out - but that would need to be a primary objective.

…oh my god, you're a dumbass. The people at the silos would know how to launch it.

I know it's fucking ridiculous. They are just hoping so bad that Mueller has found something on Trump, but I don't think there is anything there to find. I also think that our government knows if they try to do anything against Trump, the people will hunt down every last corrupt politician themselves. We only have so much patience and it doesn't help that leftist terrorists are murdering our people in large numbers while using our slaughter as a pretense to take away our guns.

oy vey, we found no political motivator to the texas church shooting, so we are just going to leave it there and not look for any other motive or even try to make one up because who cares amirite? shalom!

Lol, yeah they're still their during the outbreak of a Civil War.

fml, there

I saw a Tweet on Holla Forums Sunday morning long before the church shooting but I can't remember what thread. It was a person saying "A Saudi prince was arrested yesterday, you can expect a shooting today."
He was referring to Al-Waleed on Saturday

The navy will likely be able to keep foreign nations from interfering too much, at least for a couple years. If there's a civil war it needs to be ended quickly.

Even their LARP's are fucking boring, those poor deluded faggots

I'll bet its all a set up for 2018 so D's lose every election. There's no way they can recover from a legit Clinton scandal that spans the entire year.

Damage control on Gaetz calling for Mueller's resignition today.

I think its going to go down in march after the primaries so the DNC will be fucked in the mid-term scrambling to replace their currupters that have name recognition. The primaries are starting now, already approached by a GOP canvaser this week

PODESTA IS SUING THE MAN INVESTIGATING THE DEATH OF SETH RICH
AL NASHRI WAS AN AL QAEDA COMMANDER, TORTURED BY CIANIGGERS AND IS SUING THE BUSH'S
Anything I missed anons?

really? I can't wait till discovery

Are the seamen at their posts during a Civil War?

It was a DUI (not convicted), he also tried to get a bill passed to make it illegal to release mug shots because of this photo.

this guy gets it.

Is this fucking real?

Found this in a 4cuck thread while joogling.
my.mixtape.moe/djdoav.pdf

fml.

Podesta, Bush, and Manafort. We already know about Manafort but that's still kind of a mystery why there is multiple Manafort indictments. Podesta in a civil case? Otherwise there isn't much to go off of.

Given that a nuclear silo would be the best and most hardened structure one could be in?

The only worry is if they think ahead and relocate local family members there.

Yes. What did they meme by this?

Here's a question: if these people are indicted for treason, does the punishment become more extreme if it's in collusion with an actively hostile nation?

And only stuff with "USA v" actually matters so that POWELL, PETTAWY, and DAVIS is pretty interesting.

rogue unit of patriots to save the day?

Just a thought, the movie Stripes was filmed at Fort Knox.

Making jody calls great again

Ain't no use in going home; Jody's got your girl and gone. Ain't no use in feeling blue; Jody's got your sister, too. Ain't no use in lookin' back; Jody's got your Cadillac.>>10879350

Holy fucking shit.

archive.fo/pcpli

Okay, so Strike 3 Holdings is a holding company for various pornographic websites. This might be one to watch.

What the fuck? Fifth image has the FDIC suing Bank of America! That could be a fun happening all on its own.

Can't you reuse the rope after the traitors hang?

The Q is a lasso.

q

q

OPEN COMMUNITIES ALLIANCE v. CARSON

WHOAH Whoah whoah
What's this about FBI v. CNN in court???

CNN is saying the FBI didn't comply with some FOI request about comey

Brainlet here, what does al-imam mean again?

oh…just more B.S.
*sighs in disappointment

It means "The imam".

So the USA is suing the shitskin big cheese?

Trips of truth. Hilldog gets it and the CIAniggers will try to give us a Maidan event.

They do glow in the dark.

No, he's just another fucking piece of shit like the rest of them.

Is Kek signalling us again?

ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS PLAY VIDEO GAMES NOW I GET TO REMOVE PEOPLE

I really do wonder how many of us were awakened by GG; I know I was, and I've seen passing references ever since.

god damn it feels good to have the magic back again

Epic

I honestly can't sleep I'm so perked up on meme magic

It was the first time I had a true glimpse of the hideousness and hypocrisy of the left, and from there I got to see how it worked on levels beyond video games.

Oh I was very well aware of the handrubbing cocksuckers, its just that fucking with video games was a very poor choice of avenue for them, almost like wandering the post apocalyptic ghettos of Detroit.

Stephen Miller, obviously

Is Hope Hicks a Pence???

No reason needed.

Is this the start, lads? Are we finally tearing it all down?

This reminds me of a movie…

He is a boomer.

Memes create the context.

I was a lefty faggot before GG happened.
The easiest way to make somebody hate kikes is by letting a kike expose himself.

Better to leave them in place as a reminder.

It has begun.

So tell me, why is everyone suddenly tripping over themselves?

(check'd)

мιиє єуєѕ нανє ѕєєи тнє gℓσяу σf тнє тяαмρℓιиg αт тнє zσσ
ωє ωαѕнє∂ συяѕєℓνєѕ ιи иιggєя'ѕ вℓσσ∂ αи∂ αℓℓ тнє мσиgяєℓѕ, тσσ
ωє'яє тαкιиg ∂σωи тнє zσg мα¢нιиє, נєω ву נєω ву נєω
тнє ωнιтє мαи мαя¢нєѕ σи

The first name on the docket is the one initiating the lawsuit.

meme magic will lead Holla Forums to the promise land without jews.

exponentially Memetic growth…

What's with that ID?

Fellow member of the Commonwealth!

Outside my immediate family, I haven't seen too many traditional people. It breaks my heart.

Some? It's practically overflowing at this point in my area. There are literally alleys with Muslims speaking in the darkness. It's becoming dangerous and people know it. It's tickling that open discussion is slowly becoming less taboo.

Kind of makes me want the civil war option…

Still love my country though… Tough choices.

never post again
ever

kek

It's the Tor ID Newfag.

Goddamn. I wasn't going to mention it but now that there are three of you I might as well. I'm a Massfag as well. That makes four of us.

I'm lucky enough to not live near any of the liberal hives like Boston or Worcester, but I can confirm that racism is alive and well here and in some cases isn't so hidden. There are many an old mill town here in the Commonwealth in which the locals know damn well to never relax around blacks and to keep watch on your tykes around kikes.

Way to feed the parasites..

We need to finish getting rid of the Democrats in Republican clothing, like McCain and Fuller. There are a few others that also need to go. We also need to Get rid of a couple of the supreme court judges. I know most people think that once they are in they cannot be removed but they are wrong. They can be impeached. It has happened twice in US history the first time was when George Washington was president.

I want to believe.

I laughed at your reply to the newfag that asked the stupid question. I didn't ask the question, newfag.

and how fucking retarded are you, go and have a look you nigger kettle.

Wherever you came from, the fucking lot of you can go back.

So, is it you Commodore? Did you tumble down the rabbit hole I gave you last July?

The one that wasn’t posted, you mean? Anyone can edit any webpage and take a screenshot.

Freshly printed.

Who gives a flying fuck? He’s a LARPer. He doesn’t know a goddamn thing about anything.

constantly shitting on something only fuels the fire and the speed at which you do it screams shill.

Drink semen. Your LARP was proven wrong. Go back to reddit if you want to shitpost this.

Ever heard of a expression that states even a broken clock is right twice a day?

can I borrow your account?

It's tomorrow

Makes me think of this video
Rabbi (((Abraham Finkelstein))) talking about how they use children for the hamburger meat at McDonald's

skip to 39 minutes

Has this accounted for the time zone difference? Does that need to be done here? Who took this screen shot

>Rabbi (((Abraham Finkelstein))) talking about how they use children for the hamburger meat at McDonald's
I have a transcript! Also contains other quotes from other powerful Jews on why they are "the master race" antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview.html
Have one free!

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best.
"Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron.
"The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
– (Menachem Begin - Israeli Prime Minister 1977-1983)

Ignored but important post.

What a week.

Fucking Jody

Am I missing something here?

Chickens don't have hair.

A piece of a feather lots a lot like a hair fool.

To think, that once I could not see beyond the veil of our reality. To see those who dwell behind…I was once a fool. There was something more, like a hole being opened in my mind, disguising the thoughts there. I can almost see it; I have a strong ally, but where? I must look toward the future; my work is not yet done. Where emptiness had been, new knowledge now seeped inside. Something happened then, I realized that I was not the only one. That there were many others like me, in other places, other universes, fighting the same fight, all to serve the needs of the great Ancient, and to have my world spared, from Eternal Darkness.

Feathers aren't light blue.

Droning on, and on, and on, and on, about history you weren't even alive for never accomplishes anything.

I've been looking into this. More people have taken microscope pictures of other food items, not chicken. Same blue fibers. Always the same shade of blue. Something else not McNugget specific is going on here.

This guy, the lone arrest from Benghazi, is also on the docket. He had his first appearance the day after the Vegas shooting too. Fishy.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Abu_Khattala
Maybe he is going to spill some beans on HRC and BO involvement?

Why footfags?

it's been 5th dimensional chest because he's had all the info he's needed from the start

it's veins you fucking idiot, now fuck off with the offtopic

Shills are on complete damage control on all other websites. Getting annoying, they got nothingburgers with the first indictment and now these too. Trump must be feeling really smug.

That's why Hitler praised the american rebellion and that's why Rothschild totally did not control england
Makes you think

Please civil war

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Welp, that's it soyim, I'm feeling really sleepy. Let's all just lie down on the floor, put our heads under the computer desks, and take a short snooze. Everything will be fresh in the morning.

I look at the names in these sealed indictments that somebody accidentally posted up on the Internet and each one makes me more sleepy than the last.

al- means from, imam is preacher, so the english equivalent of this last name would be preacherson or something like that

Chances are it refers to Moustapha Al-Imam, the militant Trump just nabbed a little while ago who led the attack on Benghazi.

This shit is getting extremely zzz.. Oh poo I just dozed off.

Yeah what court, and who started the process, what are the indictments even for and against who? Until there is any context someone is just spewing "there are indictments" as though that sentence in space by itself means anything…it does not. Here's to it being what you are wildly gesticulating that it could be though.

Story time.

Fusion GPS's parent firm is in there along with a John Doe bank.

theguardian.com/media/2017/nov/08/saudi-prince-sells-21st-century-fox-stake-in-blow-to-murdochs

Ayyyyyyyy

See and the subsequent two posts for answers to some of your questions. Some of the names are CNN, Manafort, a Benghazi terrorist, two other Al Qaeda-ish guys, "Bush et al.". But I don't know if these lists are exactly the 33 indictments or not, and if they are, I can't glean any more information off just the names.

the president can't indict anyone
this is designed to hurt Truymp not hel him

I don't think anyone on Holla Forums supported him for any other reason than immigration and if he proves to be useless on that front I couldn't care less what happens to him

I really liked Pepe Mustang Sally. I wish they had done more with that character.

it's a map. Put in on DC.

Jeez, Nathan West had some weird friend before Kylen Selina straighten him out and got him to join the Tellus Colony

>Regulatory filings in New York show Prince Alwaleed reduced his stake to 4.98% in December 2015, and an analysis of Bloomberg data shows the stake has fallen to zero since the end of the last financial quarter, on 30 September.

He sold before the purge.>>10880589

Take an intro to biology course.

way to show how id's work fucknugget
pic related its you you dumb nigger :^)

Do I have to?

I bet greeks hate you just like russians when their font used wrong in pseudo-commie posters

Nice to have some context.

Stopped reading at

Does anyone know what that means? Is it something like a lot calling a kettle black?

*pot kettle

My guess? Factory farm uniforms, blue coveralls or something, can't keep every fiber from floating around I suppose.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148221475/#148223643
What's next, gonna claim the archive is fake too?

Posting to confirm my place in history that the FBI informant was Eric Braverman who has been in witpro the entire time.
The whale just flopped on the entire swamp.

So I want to believe like the next guy, but MSM is avoiding this like the plague. My only sauces are ones tasted on here

Either this is complete bullshit or the media is trying to soften the blow because they are afraid

How new are you?

So Trump is the reincarnation of Oda Nobunaga.

R A R E F A N D O M
A
R
E

Not to derail but look up plastic microfibers, they are everywhere. Recent study showed they are in nearly all drinking water, even remote places where there shouldnt be any plastics to contaminate it.

So let me get this straight. There isn't a single indictment here versus a Clinton ally, but you're still believing Jared Kushner's muh hype Trump propaganda team?

I haven't seen real shit about the swamp being drained. It's all talk. Clinton needs to be in jail, that's what he said and Trump knows it.

Fuck you Kushner shills and this "Q" shit. Clinton needs to go to jail like Trump said he'd do. If not, Trump LARPs like every other rich motherfucker and bullshit politician.

Go suck Jared Kushner's dick. And if you're a fucking David Brock shill, go suck his cock.

Not drained yet, but good start.

I would use your entrails to hang a jew.

Cameco Corp
NYSE: CCJ - Nov 9, 11:01 AM EST
9.49USDPrice increase0.47 (5.15%)

Low enough for anons to pick up a few shares if they want to own a piece of nuclear fire.

+++ is the escape sequence to switch from data mode to command mode and Q is quiet mode. This is basic hayes command set shit showing up in band because satellite comm uses modems and one machine expects a slight delay after the +++ signal that Trump's device doesn't deliver for whatever reason. Imperfect emulation. You really are a horde of ignorant niggers sometimes.

GOD EMPEROR SIGNALS HIS THANKS TO YOU=

retards

Speaking of, I saw George Webb say on Twitter that one of the sealed cases is him vs John Podesta. I haven't watched him in some time but learned a lot from him. Eric Braverman and the Peterson lady, Monica I believe was her name. Her death after finding Clinton foundation's bad practices. Her death looks as bad as Seth Rich, imo. Peterson's murder might've be easier to prove, or nail down to someone in particular because of loose lips. She was absolutely whacked.

Anyone who hasn't should watch George on YT some things are out there but some also resonates. Might answer some Q uestions

Far from a derail, it's the first reasonable suggestion I've heard so far. The rest of the replies are the same type of people who pretend they know everything. These fibers don't act like any vein I've ever seen.

That was already covered a few times in other threads. Lurk more.

It probably sounds correct in hebrew.

Makes me want to look into that "Fake" morgellon's disease where people are pushing non-organic fibers out of their bodies.

gas yourself nigger

Too many cases to instantly dismiss it as fake. Also the "debunking" idiots like to run their mouths about how it's fake a little too much, which just makes the idea look like it has more merit.

Yeah the fibers are extremely pervasive. Another new study suggested that since a lot of feed for chickens and pigs use fish products they could get contaminated with the microfibers. Although knowing how sketchy Mcnuggers are Id say the fiber came from just garbage polluted with plastic added to the Mcnuggers.
These fibers are insanely small and are found in the air, ground and water. If you eat shellfish regularly you are ingesting tens of thousands of these fibers. Trillions of them are in the ocean and trillions more added nearly daily. And people wonder why everyone has lowT and the frogs turning gay.

to combat the fibers you would have to focus on the biggest trash contributors right? which would be shitskins polluting their rivers & oceans.

There are at least some recycling programs in America, but how effective of disposal that can be I don't know.

And how does that help us or our message in any way?

Nice selfie. Your LARPer was proven wrong, though.

these are amyloid polymer AI microfibers from DARPA deployed as part of the chemtrail agenda which cause a condition in all living breathing things referred to as Morgellons.

this is a transhumanism agenda, also chipping the population without informed consent, with ties to CERN and Camp Williams UT, NASA and more. the mormons are way big on this shit, funding the crap out of it.

once ingested through the lungs, these AI nanofibers go systemic, replicating and self-assembling into all sorts of nanotransciever arrays and much more. this is one topic I have yet to see breached on /pol. imho it deserves its own thread

You’re mentally ill. Go back to >>>/x/

Yeah all garbage does play a part but these fibers are mostly from synthetic clothing degrading and being washed. Wash a polyester fleece and 100k of these badboys pop off and fly down the drain. Less shitskins polluting the water systems is always a good start though.

Good job saging a sticky you mongoloid. No shekels for you today and your boss is getting indicted soon faggot.

Any caps?

Sage because it triggers you. Way to prove me right.

ridicule is used by one who has not only lost a debate but is also a sore loser.
>archive.is/DwWCK
>archive.is/TKKu5

you have my permission to climb into the nearest available oven and ignore the hissing sound

oh, and this.

Prove me wrong? You can't.

You’re mentally ill. Go back to >>>/x/ We aren’t falling for your well poisoning.

Get out.

So the answer is afraid.

Virginia would like to have a word with you.

Thinking that +++ and Q at the end of a transmission is mysterious exposes your youth and inexperience. It's astounding to me, but I grew up in an era when we fundamentally understood the technology we enmployed.

You mean D.C spillover. Virginia is pissed. DOTR starts here

>>>/tumblr/ is that way

Thinking that +++ and Q at the end of a transmission is mysterious
You replied to the wrong person.
And yet you were still apparently incapable of understanding it. Fuck off, LARPer.

Texas has voter ID and the margin Republicans won the state by halved yet again like clockwork.

No, they have SUGGESTED voter ID.

Probably helps my argument about demographics, anyway. Texas is such a non-White shithole it can't actually enforce anything stricter. Demographics = destiny. DNC is in great shape because no one is going to do what needs to be done.

So, have the indictments been opened yet or what?
That's the only reason I keep this thread open.

Severely underrated post

It's time…..

But user, you’re a paid jewish shill if you say Q-LARP is a liar!

(what a tough goy)

lol

that was a quick reply faggot shill, do you have a notepad full of copypasta greentext templates to share?

lately it seems like common practice for shills to start accusing others of shilling. Must be getting a payrise.

This is getting annoying at this point.

When you look at the events going on in Saudi Arabia, to me it looks like this "Qanon" narrative is a way to pre-empt or disguise last ditch desperation and warmongering from the most hardcore zionist neocon factions in the US as "swamp draining". Anyone who is less than enthusiastic about hitching their wagon to the judeo-niggershines of the Kwa is going to be made persona non-grata as the final Forever War gets put into motion.

lol

How would the Hayes commands make it through pppd, then through the network stack, then through ssl?

You think Trump is shitposting from a dumb terminal?

No, simpleton, the LARP is among those who don't understand basic communication protocols pretending they're being signalled from on high. Ridiculous.

Yes… that’s why it’s a LARP. Nothing he said is happening is actually happening.

What did he mean by these?

>>>/bog/

he's a narcissistic shizo kike, just had him filtered

Nothing to see here goy move along, we're not in the storm.

lol

EXACTLY.
The LARP was created to distract from IOTBW, the Saudi soft coup, the Israeli annexation of Lebanon, and the real events of Trump’s trip, among other things.

Noted, was trying to figure out if his weird non-answers were an elaborate joke or genuine mental illness, needed a second opinion.

No really: who gives a shit? It doesn't even fucking matter. Larp? Then shit's fake and doesn't have an effect on anything? Not Larp? Then shit's gonna happen and we can't do anything anyway.
Shit's going to happen, Larp or not, and all you faggots need to be patient, watch and see.

Can we get back to the original topic of the thread, please?
WHERE ARE THOSE INDICTMENTS?
When are they going to be open/announced?

Yes, the fire raises brother.

It's both, and his 'joke' is a 'it's just a prank bro' type of joke. And you are right on calling his posts being non-answer, expect him to reply to you like he usually does.

So has anything actually happened yet, or are you faggots just jerking it raw in here?

If this turns out to be real, I will personally post apologizing for all Jew cock I inadvertently sucked, but I doubt that will ever happen.

The problem is, Trump is alone. His AG has abdicated effectively, Grassley has said if Trump fires Sessions, he won't confirm a replacement, and absolutely NO ONE in DC wants to set the precedent of elected officials being held legally culpable for corruption.

We need to fight, and keep adapting. IOTBW was great, but now it's been coopted by alt right kike shills. We won the election for Trump because we were epic shitposters, and moreover because we were funny. People wanted to hear us because we made them laugh, and confirmed what they had always suspected, but we're afraid to ask.

Whatever, I just fear this is another massive demoralization tactic and when it blows up in our face that we were being controlled by ShareBlue, or the CIA or whoever, it's going to cause the collapse of this place.

Please do not take my last link to sanity because you faggots want to LARP .

Fucking kill yourselves.

Yeah, who gives a shit about truth, am I right? It’s not like truth is the foundation of our board or anything.
Sure thing, faggot. It’s happening because the LARPer said so, which makes it true because he said so.
When/if the person goes on trial. It doesn’t have to be opened before that.
definitions.uslegal.com/s/sealed-indictment/

the only LARPer around here is that 6d17f5 nigger, everyone else is simply waiting for more actual info

ppp may be used on Air Force One to connect the local router with their satellite modem. The modem modulates to an analog radio sigal which is transmitted to the satellit, the satellit receiver receives the modulated analog signal and demodulates it. Those modems most likely use hayes commands. The ones I had were made by a company called SkyNet whcih I always thought was cool.

twitter.com/GeorgWebb/status/928545954424336384

lol

Do you even read the shit you write?
Is "Larper" a synonim for "Wizard" or something?
Does shit happen because he says something?
Well shit, that was easy. Ask him to post "Israel will be nuked" and everything is solved!
Who knew we had a reality-bender among us!

You fucking retard. Either it's someone making shit up, or it's someone with clearance to know shit but unable to affect it.
Is he going to take input from us?
Is he going to change his plans because we ask nicely "please, nuke Ydsrael"?

No. All that shall pass will pass. Having someone on the inside leaking shit to us amounts to little more than gossip: cool if true, but that's it.

Instead, half this thread is littered with speculation about wether someone is larping or not. What if "Q" was a glow-in-the-dark nigger who wanted to de-rail people into discussing wether it's a larp or not while distracting them from other shit?

OH LOOK.
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED

VAanon here. ID is needed to vote at polls on vote day. Prior to that, no ID needed to do absentee or early vote. In the no ID time, it is a honor based swearing you are who you say you are.

50 new sealed indictments in Virginia
CIA Headquarters is in Langley, Virginia

OY VEY ANOTHA SHOA

Eat shit LARPJEW

Irony.
Learn what words mean before you use them.
That’s what you believe, yes.
That’s what it is.
So you believe one of literally 10 people in the world with the highest level of clearance in the country is shitposting on cuckchan.
lol
How about you read what was written before you reply? Learn what greentext is.
Nice defeatism.
All the more reason not to believe random shit on the Internet without proof, particularly since this guy has been proven wrong.
So he invents a LARP and then invents people to combat the LARP so that people will think the LARP is real?
Nah. What happened is you reddit cocksuckers latched on to the dick of an anonymous faggot on cuckchan, took his mary sue lies as fact, and spammed it endlessly for a fucking week while real things were actually happening in the world around us. You fell for it hook, line, and shlomo.

Not your best tactic. Way to continue to be unable to substantiate any of your claims, though.

Keep projecting yid, you will never break Holla Forums

Great job, satan.

Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Kek?

Holy fuck.

Not only you don't read what you write, you don't read what you respond to.
Does it look like I believe "Q"?
If you're gonna say "yes" or "no", read the fuck again. I don't give a toss about it.
Go call "reddit cocksucker" to all the retards latching on to that non-story like it fucking matters.

Read
FIFTY FUCKING NEW INDICTMENTS.
FIFTY. That's has many as 5 tens, and that's terrible.
For the Jews, that is. THIS is what we should be talking about.

Supose you discover that "Q" was larping.
Great. Amazing. Does that get any of the Clintons in jail? Fuck no.
Maybe you discover he was real? Maybe Trump himself was posting on halfchan.
Does that get any of the Clintons in jail?
NO AGAIN.

Indictments do. Indictments will dismantle their crime family. Stay focused you autistic aspie and take your ADHD medication, because there's far more important shit to discuss than a fucking larper/leaker.

Besides, you faggots already have a thread where you can discuss how much of his cock you want to suck and ended up sinking it with shitposting. Keep it there and leave this thread for the indictements, you know, the stuff in the OP.

Hm, tough talk, I like it!

I mean at least he's bumping I guess.

Kek is the only and true Reality Bender.
This "Q" faggot is a heretic and should be punished in the fictional gas chambers that Hitler built with his own hands, the hands that killed 6 trillion jews.

Nice projection.
I don’t care. I care if you believe truth or not. I also don’t care what truth IS. I want to believe whatever truth is and will act based on what it implies. We have proven that Q-LARP was wrong. There is no point spamming its shit anymore. It has been outed as, at the very best, an autistic attention whore. At the worst it’s kike misdirection.
Yeah, truth sure doesn’t matter, does it.

Are you a shill or stupid? Q covered this they're using psychiatric meds to keep the population docile.

Kill yourself kike.

I literally cannot believe it.

More happening.

I care about truth.
And the fact is: noone here has Q clearance or know Q personally.
Anyone claiming "He's real" or "He's fake" simply doesn't have information to back their claims.

I'll go with the tried and tested: "Maybe it's true, most likely isn't, not putting faith in it until I see more".
Works to avoid meeting traps online, works in this case too.
And if everyone did the same, this shit would have lasted 20 posts and propely dismissed until proof "Q" was real/fake surfaced.

Instead, here we are, obfuscating the Indictments to talk about autistic crap.
Good fucking job.

Are you german or autistic?
Both groups have a hard time dealing with humour/jokes.
ADHD medication is a lie, it doesn't do what people think it does.

Use Riot or die in a fire, fuckface.

Magical. Does believing in him do that? No.
NO AGAIN.
Spectacular. Almost as though my initial claim–there is no such thing as a free lunch–is vital to our understanding of the LARP and why it’s fake.

Correct.
Oh, I’m sure they do; how else would he have come up with such a slew of rabid fans instantly?
We’ve proven him fake. Pay attention.
Right; because within 72 hours of his first post we proved he was fake.
RIGHT. JUST LIKE THE LARPER WANTS. STOP FUCKING ENTERTAINING IT ENTIRELY.

I DON'T BELIEVE THE FAGGOT.
CHRIST ALL MIGHTY, HOW FUCKING DENSE ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER.
YOU'VE SPENT POST AFTER POST ARGUING THAT I SHOULDN'T BELIEVE "Q" WHEN I DON'T ALREADY.
HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU.
GODDAMN, FUCKING DIE YOU MOUTHBREATHING RETARDED PIECE OF HUMAN TRASH.

K.

You're not "dismissing" anything if you keep mentioning that faggot every 5 fucking minutes.

Cool, elaborate.

Says the (34) to the (9)
Ctr+F your ID. All your posts are about this shit.
You're the one spamming.

You a part of his team?

I find it interesting that @wikileaks isn't included in startpage's search results. Tweet is real.

showed his shill ass.

Yeah, I guess I'm being taken for a ride here.
My bad.

Do we have a date for when these indictment go public? I'd really like if one of them was near me so I could go filming and webm some shit.

Funny how the fake LARP touched on all these events. kek. Stay mad jews, the damage was done. Your tzitzits have been lit.

ANTI-LARP IS ANTI-MEMES

Don't know if they will ever go "public" beyond just the players involved. Too many damaging details for everyone to know and they fear a general meltdown. It may be decades before we get a drop like JFK.

What the fuck happened to Holla Forums’s critical thinking skills?

Not sure what you’re trying to say here, moishe.

This is the caliber of shill they’re paying these days.

I’m not sure what needs to be said. If you’re safe and cozy in your little LARP world, answering the hundreds of leading questions the kike posted (80% of which are just public knowledge, the others being questions to which no one without any clearance can know the answer), you waste time and effort thinking about how these things are “related” while the real world and actual things that are happening fly past (and can be memory holed) without your knowledge.

They go public if the person involved goes to trial. Otherwise they never get unsealed.

Wait, I'm not sure if I understand.
If they indict someone, it means that person will be detained or at least have a bail set, right?
As in, they'll at least have to appear in court.
And that's the sort of shit journalists pick up right away.
The only way an indictment stays out of the public knowldge is if they never actually take them to court?

Or… Are these indictments still waiting aproval by a grand jury?

If these indictments really are releated to the Clinton Crime syndicate they would have to be planning a coordinated raid to take all of these people simultaneously. After they are detained, then the indictments would be unsealed at arraignment unless they are planning on holding them for a military tribunal then I have no idea if the details will ever become public until the trial.

Sometimes.

Meme magick is a type of Chaos magick. Yes, you can meme things into reality. Sometimes you really can LARP things into reality.

Just don't forget, even though reality is fluid and not fixed, it still contains things bigger than you.

Let's not get caught in someone else's meme.

Indictments only come once you get grand jury approval I thought.

Could they be pushing all this through their secret FISA courts?

no, FISA courts are secret and for warrants related to spying.

It's called gestalt.

k but I would like you to tell me more about the important topics you mentioned. I'm giving you the chance to foil the plot of those who are seeking to distract us from those things.

>The LARP was created to distract from IOTBW, the Saudi soft coup, the Israeli annexation of Lebanon, and the real events of Trump’s trip, among other things.

Morgellons is a real health problem, but I have seen evidence that the Mormons are involved. if you have evidence, make a new thread.

50 more. Fucking hell it really is happening, one way or the other.

Apparently the main thread for that was filled/allowed to die; discussion is in the following one.

fake and gay

Can you step up your shill game please?

>>>/reddit/

Buh bye.

The LARPer was proven false.

The "LARPer" as you call him has built context. We're not stuck in someone else's meme. You're free to countermeme the narrative at any moment. May the best meme win.

It’s $800 billion, by the way. Keep up. archive.is/SqqNq

The LARPer was so vague that it's hard to say it's been disproven.

The LARPer promised action on Podesta on a particular date and action against Huma on another date. The LARPer did not promise that they would be paraded on the news in handcuffs, only that some kind of action would be taken.

Gave events. Gave dates. Came and went. Events didn’t happen. Said “the world will be a different place when Trump returns”. We’ll see what happens by the 16th. Said martial law. Not happening. Said mass arrests, mentioned no jews and is a civic nationalist. Not happening.

It's not clicking for you that the weapons deal was so cheap because this particular faction in KSA solidifying its position is agreeing to keep the petrodollar afloat with a NYSE IPO for Aramco? The "corruption purge" is probably just royal family members who wanted to sell the stake to China and buy Russian weapons.

The shills refuse to admit they've lost.

do americans really not know how timezones work?

And that’s false.

So…when do we find out who they're for?

Checked.
Ben must be on the chans.

Only if/when the person involved has to testify in court.

I have a question for anons. I was MIA in the hospital for a while so I have very spotty knowledge and recollection of all of this.
Didn't the dems demand Mueller be appointed?
Why are they now crying about Mueller?

Swamp realized Mueller is not /theirguy/

Am I remembering correct that the Dems demanded Mueller in the first place?

This idea has been floating around for a couple of months now, wish I could find where it started. I want to say on halfchan but can't remember.

halfchan maybe. I do not frequent there. I was looking at the overall event sequences and actions. Key dems turning on HRC smacks of distancing themselves which suggests Mueller is not who they thought. Mueller is the only big player that is causing a stir.

Mueller is only concerned with Mueller and will sway whichever way is pragmatic to protect his own interests. He's not /ourguy/, he's not /theirguy/, he is just a greedy bureaucrat concerned only with fattening his pockets and protecting himself. Remember that he is implicated in Uranium One.

Here you go shills. Trump posts China is /ourfriend/ 8 minutes after VQC says they're on board for The Happening

54 minutes that is. Copy pasta error

is this many sealed indictments normal? how many happened last year at this time? seems like a lot in a short period

Word I saw is that normal is 4-7 per month.

I'm really not seeing where you're getting this 'we' business from, totally real and most cherished oldfag.

50 CIA Niggers

So, again: let me get this straight. Trump hasn't indicted a single Clinton ally. But Trump LARPed as a based candidate who would "put Clinton in jail." No swamp is being drained yet, just Kushner-backed propaganda teams pushing muh based Trump narrative. And the Kushner / Brock shills then use the old "call him a Jew" trick. Fuck you, I care about America, go suck Jared or David Brock's dick.

Trump then LARPed about economically beating the fuck out of China. What does he do? Instead of standing up to the Chinese, Trump hoes out his granddaughter to Xi Jiaping to sing fucking Chinese songs. Come on Jared shills, you really expect me to think Trump gives a fuck about everyday Americans? Trump's granddaughter calls the Chinese Premier "Grandpa Xi"?

How do you explain that Jared shills? Stay out of this David Brock shills, go suck a dick.

If Trump doesn't start indicting motherfuckers or bringing back a shit ton of jobs to America from China – not "muh one Ford plant" or "muh one Carrier plant" – but tens to hundreds of thousands of jobs, then motherfuckers like me, my dad who helped Trump win Michigan, Wisconsin and Ohio will turn on Trump if he continues LARPing.

This far, Trump LARPed about being based on draining the swamp, he LARPed on China (actually whored out his granddaughter for Chinese points). Trump is either based or he's another LARPing rich asshole and bullshit politician conning people like my dad.

FUCK ALL KUSHNER SHILLS AND FUCK EVERY DAVID BROCK SHILL.

Oh, hey, the original got through.

Except the fact they're both wearing an ankle bracelet tracker.

Funny, that’s neither what that is nor is that an indictment. Try again.

At the end of day, Al-Waleed is in jail and the Democratic party has been utterly routed.

SIMULTANEOUSLY we've seen over 80 indictments in less than a week that have yet to be disclosed.

Pay no heed to the angry CTR shill, lads. His Christmas bonus just came early and he thinks the war's still on.

They obviously wear those to cover the trackers…

Their pant legs aren't up to the job?

Killary's pant leg couldn't even hide a catheter.

I'm hardly an oldfag (about 1 yr) and no one here is cherished. Which is the way I like it.

Whatever. Not trying to blackpill, but I'll believe that the swamp is being drained when I see those indictments unsealed.

That's weird. Us epic shitposters won the war but you weren't even around for the election or primaries.

the fuck is this ??? what are those things on their legs?

That makes you a newfag just like me (about 2 and a half years)

All the important indictments from here Are USA v NAME, the et al means there is others that's going to be grouped together with Manafort so yeah it's not nearly as conclusive as you make it out to be there is also a Davis, a Powell, Parks, Abo Khatallah notably some of those names have a DO NOT UNSEAL under it.

Ankle brace

Why not? It didn't hide a catheter in a previous event that actually happened or is this hyperbolic rhetoric for effect?

That is just what we were told about them when we were given the "Nothing to see here goy" line from the previous admin. Seems all this spy related crap may be their under their purview.

Everything is encapsulated and also sent at once as a single dataset split up into multiple transmissions that are CRC. You don't know what you are talking about or you are a shill.

Entertaining your nonsensical idea, if the +++ was switching from data to command it would be at the very end of the tweet.

McCain isn't the only one with those leg braces

Lots of democrats falling down stairs and breaking their toes right now.

maybe if we meme harder

I'll politely have you know Sir Sandford Fleming a fucking N. American invented time-zones, you fuck. We also know how to capitalize proper nouns.

Please tell me you aren't taken in by that obvious shop.

Fuck you Kushner shills. Trump hasn't indicted shit.

Wow, an enemy of Prince Salman's is in jail, how the fuck does that matter to unemployed fuckers in Michigan? Fuck you, Kushner shill.

They just voted a fucking "trans" cunt into office. You shills need to fucking die.

"Yet to be disclosed." Right, dude. Trump hasn't indicted one motherfucker and the dude that found the XML files proved it.

Standard Kushner shill tactic.

Trump needs to stop LARPing and start indicting Clintonians and putting China in it's place. Instead he hoes out his grandchild to sing to "Grandpa Xi".

The ankle bracelet thing is pure garbage propaganda. Fuck off with that.

Stop LARPing as a "based" president. I want to see real shit happen that Trump promised, like the swamp being drained and real jobs back to the US.

And fuck "Q" and that LARP shit. Trump's got his grandkid calling the Chinese head of state "Grandpa."

Fuck all Kushner shills. Fuck all Brock shills. Fuck all Soros shills. Fuck everyone who is paid to influence this board. YOU ARE SELLING AMERICA OUT.

The fire rises…

Nice try.

I don't suppose you started lurking around a year, year and a half ago?

Q told us Three Mile Island.

The Trump administration literally offered China the total status quo on trade if they would "help" the US with North Korea. I'm not really sure what else needs to be pointed out after that.

Of course not. It's commentary on shitbird mccain showing up with the same footwear accessory as hillary.
Now, if someone else pops up in a medical boot (say, lindsey graham), well. Won't that be a coincidence.

"north korea" or north korea tho

I don't understand the implication. Could you be more specific?

Meme magic user, if we channel our energy then it will become reality.

Can't stay in character for one shitpost, sad!

INTERESTING

So muh LARPing "based President" just sold out the people in Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio that specifically voted for this rich motherfucker to specifically not cuck to the Chinks on trade? Why because of Best Korea? Best Korea could never do shit in the first place. Best Korea is like an IRL cyberbully. Get the cyberbully off the computer and they're a virgin NEET.

Fuck Q. He's a LARPer. It's part of your influence operation, Kushnerfags.

Fuck you trying to gain intel. Ever since the Kushner shills got on this board, it got fucked. We used to have based discussions about Evola, now it's a glorified t_D.

Until Trump starts to man-up and actually do shit, he's another fucking rich dude that bullshits the people.

"Grandpa Xi?" Really??? He basically whored out his granddaughter to the chinks.

The trackers that don’t exist, you mean. Got it.

Now I'm sure there's another thread talking about Evola right now that you could head to.

This thread is about dozens of indictments a Saudi Arabian powerplay and cannibal pedophile cults.

Just stop posting if all of this stuff isn't really your speed, you might be better suited for TRS.

He isn't a grand jury.

CHECKED

Please quit feeding the shill. Come on now you guys.

Whatever. I said what I had to say. If this turns out true, I will never have been so happy to be wrong.

And I have to admit, these sealed indictments are interesting.

Moar indictments, I guess I'll post this interesting nugget. Did anyone capture a pic of him leaving the court house after his jury duty?

It's almost as if some posters have no idea how the U.S. legal system works.

He was dismissed from duty; he never had to serve.

Friendly reminder to ignore the shills and lefty niggers ITT. Just report and filter them. Do not feed them (you)s.

You know you can connect those dots in may different ways?

Well damn, that's a real tweet. Also, a ballistic missile detection aircraft went up right after it too. Maybe it really is happening?

Can you feel it? I know I can.

These are trips of feeling it. Now I feel it.

Much feels, have a bump

Oh I'm feeling your trips alright, praise kek.

I agree with a lot of other shit you say but that's just not accurate.

I can feel it.

Checked.

Mfw it's been a year since he's been elected… Sorry, I don't even time.

I came here first during the primaries, and lurked up until a couple months ago. Couldn't take the media bullshit, even from the so called right wing sites.

start your engines+++

Get the fuck >>>/out/ shill.

Reminder that all these shills saying "debunked" haven't debunked shit. It's the go to tactic right now, ceaslesly claiming Q

-was debunked without following through with evidence.

(didn't mean to quote and accidentally posted mid type)

I'll be sure to oven you with the jews.

checked. I can see the shills mah dude. that's why im sitting here on MS paint making memes lol

Reminder that his dates came and went and none of his claims were true.

Pray!

Eh, and what days would those be, faggot? I'll grant you the motion if nothing happens by the end of trump's trip, I'll admit it's all a larp then. Till then, fuck off yid.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>>>/suicide/

Why do you feed him?

Why do you keep being wrong, you fucking paid shills?

was the question.

can you not see this is real?

And it’s both irrelevant and available on several of the other media outlets.

Reminder that the dates came and went and nothing happened, you kike LARPer.

>>>Holla Forums13748791

I fucking hate everyone living in Michigan, except the pretty girls I can hook up with.

You think that was the lie? We'll need to see more pics of possible. How was the mood, you know?

Today marks a great victory for the white race, I can rest in peace knowing I did my part now. Continue my work anons.

Hold on hold we need to see the fireworks first.

Or the indictments DID come, but were sealed and we just haven't heard about them yet.

Who was the censored tweet. That's key, damn it.

He was probably being fitted with his tracker.

Triplicate truth

I didn't know Kek was Canadian.

And when will we?

Amazing how eerily quiet it is in here. Shilling at an absolute minimum.

Probably depends on who it is one thinks is shilling.

Not a shill, I just want to see some proof that these apparent sealed indictments (31 is it?) are real. I've only seen screencaps from some random Twitterfag.

Both had:
>isn't held back by (((religious elites)))
Pretty close actually

Dang this is close

Apparently you don't have much of a conception of swamp. Or confirmation of happenings

False. Post citations of exact events if you think you were promised something specific.

Stop feeding it replies. Just report and filter.

That’s fair, yes. We won’t hear unless/until they testify in court. It doesn’t have to be unsealed before that.

Drown yourself, kike.

PRE-COLORS
Claims Trump is insulated and will not be addressing the nation on what is supposedly the biggest mass-arrest in national history. Claims there are more patriots than traitors in the government (LOL). Claims something is in the works to make the Democrat Party lose the nigger vote entirely. First claims of martial law (using the acronym “M” and “I” for some reason).

No evidence of the claims being true has come to light.

YELLOW
Says martial law is inbound. Says mass arrests of the government are inbound. Asks a bunch of irrelevant, useless, LEADING questions. This sets the stage for appearing to be “cryptic” and pretending to know the answers to the questions that aren’t just public knowledge.

No evidence of the claims being true has come to light. 11/3 CLAIM PROVEN WRONG. 11/6 CLAIM PROVEN WRONG.

PINK
Doubles down on the “martial law” narrative. Says the EBS will be invoked. Says riots will be organized. Says no one will be hurt. Says no one will have to lift a finger and that the government will take care of itself. Says King Nigger went to North Korea and may be there right now. Claims Trump would leave an important message on Twitter before leaving for Asia. No evidence of the claims being true has come to light. Claims directly contradict common sense and all previous knowledge of US government operations. TWITTER CLAIM PROVEN WRONG.

GREEN
Talks about Huma; arrest was only mentioned in YELLOW. Mentions Uranium One off-hand. IS A CIVIC NATIONALIST. Makes massive claim: Twitter, “My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us…” No evidence of the claims being true has come to light.

PURPLE
Talks about McCain; makes no predictions or publicly unknown statements. Talks about Saudi Arabia; makes no predictions about future events. Says the CIA/alphabet agencies were responsible for the 11 minute Twitter takedown of POTUS account. No evidence of the claims being true has come to light.

BLUE
Talks about Podesta. Talks about Huma. As neither has been arrested/indicted, only repeats the same shit as YELLOW. No evidence of the claims being true has come to light. 11/3 CLAIM PROVEN WRONG. 11/6 CLAIM PROVEN WRONG.

PINK II
Talks about martial law in Saudi Arabia. Still makes no statements or predictions about current actions in said country.

TEAL
Claims that martial law and the arrests will be made during Trump’s trip. Claims world will be different place BY THE TIME he returns. Lists books and movies. Gives no information. Gives a specific timeline of TEN DAYS. Claims military control. Claims martial law. SIMULTANEOUSLY claims that the MSM will be allowed free reign to use scare tactics rather than being shut down or temporarily halted from reporting. No evidence of the claims being true has come to light.

KIWI
Mentions Clinton foundation. Mentions Seth Rich. Makes no predictions. Makes no statements that are publicly verifiable.

DARK GREEN
Mentions MS-13. Mentions Flynn. Mentions “MI” again, but not in the context of martial law. Says “10 days” again. Gives no timeframe for start, finish, or scope.

NOTE: SAYS “GODFATHER III”. Some kike on a jewish website HAS made a mention of Godfather III in regard to the Saudis cleaning house. This is the SINGLE correlation that has been made thus far.

Mentions Queen Elizabeth II. Devolves into wall of single word spam with absolutely no context or substance.

NOTE: Mentions satan worship; still does not name jews.

GREEN II

Mentions HUMA. No arrest or indictment has been made, despite initial claims. Claims Trump is “savior”. LOL. Says above and next drops have a chance of shutting down Holla Forums. CLAIM PROVEN WRONG. Claims false flag attacks at right-wing gatherings (cities, sporting events). Claims elections no longer matter. No evidence of the claims being true has come to light.

BLUE-GREY
Finally some actually relevant shit.
Mentions the actual events actually happening in actual Saudi Arabia. Finally some questions worth discussing.

NOTE: says “who controls the fed” and “who are the puppet masters”. This is as close to talking about jews as any of these LARPers have EVER come. A week after beginning.

NO DIRECT STATEMENTS ABOUT JEWS MADE IN ANY POST.

I have to believe anyone that talks to it is also a shill. If they can't recognize that the person with the most posts in a 700 post thread only clashes with the thread topic then they should leave.

I feel like you're probably right for the most part, although never underestimate the power of stupidity. I'm sure some of those replying are just nigger tier retarded.

First, thanks for making an attempt. The claims, as I mentioned above, were not specific. How can you claim that they were wrong if you refuse to say what they were?

A bunch of people seem to have latched onto 11/3 and 11/6 without reading the original document. I don't see anywhere in the original document where the 11/3 event is described as , e.g., "Podesta gets perp-walked past the news cameras."

Now, IF there is some specific claim, such as "Podesta will be in jail no later than 11/3," THEN we can falsify that claim by proving that Podesta was not in jail on 11/3. (John was definitely not in jail on 11/3.) But as it is, you're arguing about "narratives" which are broad and vague and unfalsifiable, not about specific claims. For my part, I'm going to re-read the original.

Quit it.
There is an arrested record for a 68 year old John Podesta in Washington D.C
usarrestsearch.org/search/name/results.php?fname=john&lname=podesta&state=DC&submit=Search Now.

Should note Saturday is Veteran's Day but it is being recognized Friday, so all government employees will have the day off except the necessary people.

Missed this yesterday.
Nothing's happening though, just a coincidence.

Ok holy shit I've been trying to follow this thread for a couple days but between work and my own ignorance toward lots of political and alfabet agency shenanigans can some one spell out what Q is hinting toward for me? Yes I know spoon feeding is for faggots but I'm just low energy.

drive.google.com/file/d/1Au0aupHmQMe1RnP93e8lUQWh8IkQG4k0/view

Whatever it is, put it on another site.

Arrest of no jews. Civic nationalism. Government arresting itself when it never has in 60 years. “Martial law” where you don’t have to lift a finger to save your republic or protect yourself.

LARPing, in other words.

TRUMP AND ABE WILL MAKE ANIME REAL!

fake and gay

Also, pol throwing temper tantrums if anyone interrupts their fantasy circlejerk with skeptical analysis. When tomorrow goes like the 4th and nothing happens, people here will still read the tea leaves and think they really know about a secret behind the scenes war. The sealed indictments could be white house staff for all anyone here really knows.

thanks for the rundown

Kek says its real. PRAY, MEME, WILL TRUTH INTO BEING

we can only hope

Poetry.

It's a little late, but time & unforseen occurance. Nice.

How long do sealed indictments last before being dismissed or unsealed? Could these things stay sealed forever? Or is a judge just going to quietly dismiss them all and nothing will happen, unless it's some guy connected to Trump somehow.

checkin those triple dubs
does anybody else find it kinda funny that Trump is celebrating the fall of the berlin wall while at the same time he wants to build an even bigger wall. He has to be trolling people.

Berlin Wall was to keep people in. Trump Wall is to keep people out.

Q had us looking into Stasi and Trump references Berlin Wall.

One could argue it is to keep beaners in mexico.

So, do we actually know what's in the indictments yet? When are we likely to know?

Its a big takedown. Its likely we won't know until after the people are rounded up. The amount of people they are going to be looking for it is legitimately going to have to be a military operation. They are going to have to hit as many as 80 targets at once by the number of sealed indictments in DC and Virginia.

Only some (and only theoretically), based on a cuckchanner hacking one of the websites.
They don’t get unsealed unless the person involved testifies in a court.

Evidence of that?
Utter nonsense. Of the hacked indictments, none of them are related to each other.

So, who's being indicted?

anbody see this?
thehill.com/homenews/administration/359714-russian-lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr-offered-him-info-from-firm
archive.fo/ObdaT

So that basically confirms for me what I have suspected for months that the Don Jr. meeting with Veselnitskaya was a DNC setup. If a connection can be made between the Russian Professor and the Female Russian national from the Popodopoulos plea to fusion GPS the puzzle will be complete and the likelihood of the Mueller is working for Trump theory will be a lot closer to being confirmed in my mind.

I'm of the belief that those indictments are not the sealed indictments. Its a screen shot of a phone post with html markup language. Literally anyfuckingbody could have put that together.

The idiot didn't archive the rss feed with the information so there's no way we can verify.

The RSS feed is too foregone/updated with new indictments to see them, if they were there.

Sweigart is George Webb, who was investigating Seth Rich —- Webb vs. Podesta.

CNN was recently said to have to be sold off - looks like they're opposing the action by suing the Federal Government case which determined it to be too monopolistic or something.. maybe. Who knows.

Indeed; that’s possible, too.

Found the information.

this board is heavily compromised

so these aren't the sealed indictments.

wat

I cant wait until the japanese get their military back and go Hirohito-style on Asias ass.

?????
where is public indictments/information for the podesta vs. sweigert thing then? it can't just exist on this RSS feed, absent any other material.

it is an RSS service online, so it keeps old RSS entries that aren't currently on the site/link
read pic 1 of

da fuggg is dis?

hmmmmm

i count 38 RSS entries since AREGA v. USA
there are 24 sealed .. but i just noticed the numbering system….

basically the RSS feed does not reveal the sealed documents from OP

the RSS 'hack' only shows civil cases which don't follow the same cases as 'mj'

is correct
first pic is fake and gay

Holy shit. I had no idea what I was missing.

He didn't drain the swamp, he hasn't "done it"

None of this matters at this point. until there is war in this country or a split where whites get our own country, whites are fucked. look at demographics. this country is intolerable now

How difficult is it to get organized and get a real movement going? So many threads on this site are dedicated to crap that does NOT fix the problem. Our federal government is criminal and importing third world hordes to destroy whites. Shitskins are all over and multiplying and ruining our future. Wake the fuck up. We have to organize. This has to happen now. Look at the fucking demographics. Wake up. Fuck

I understand that you've had a few drinks and you are justifiably upset about white genocide but posting in every thread with your faggoty appeal to action is not going to achieve what you hope it does, you fucking sperg.

Well the week is almost over. Do I still need to hold on?

Oy vey goy stop trying to organize

A waste of dubs. A cursory look into my posts ITT would enlighten you as to how fucking stupid your statement is. My point is clear; don't come on Holla Forums drunk and attempt to shitpost your way into inspiring white action for it only makes you look like a moron. This is not the ministry of war, this is the ministry of propaganda. Holla Forums has never been about organization in meatspace. That is better left to other pro-white organizations who possess an infrastructure and established method of doing things IRL.

In short; eat shit you know-nothing nigger.

Just had a spooky thought about the Q thing. Remember this:
A Q is made of a rod and ring, just a bit of my autistic thoughts before bed and wasnt sure where to post this.

ace

unitedstatescourts.org/federal/dcd/190971/

What is this?

wat

I want to believe. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but i really do want to believe.

The Rod and Ring is the symbol of Divine (Anunnaki) Kingship.

academia.edu/2393414/Ring_und_Stab

Reminder to calm down and assess the situation at hand while waiting for more info and non-msm news instead of jumping the gun just because some shills being persistent on their 'x is just a larp' memes said so.

You can't. Go try to get a movement going. Watch what happens. You'll just become the next Dicky Spencer.

Samson Looms

Never hope. There is only Eternal Misery.

Go ahead. Organize us. Make us a movement. I dare you. Watch what happens. Why haven't you done it yourself? Why haven't you fixed the demographics on your own?

Try to fix it. Post pics about it here when you're done. Watch what happens.

Samson Looms.

It will never get better. There is No Future but Nuclear Fire.

Samson Looms

Nowhere else to go

so nothing happened

Oh hey, it's blackpill depression-fag again. How's the weltschmerz?

Should we just meet up at he local (((FBI))) office?

maybe people openly dressed in KKK garbs should do that, just for the hell of it

looks like old Mossad Man Webb is suing all of those people in federal court for something. Has nothing to do with the sealed indictments. If it goes to discovery its definitely a case to keep an eye on.

If skippy and the cunt are indicted I will officially shit a chicken

Feathers have a blue structural color independent of pigments, that's why you can get those deep iridescent blues on some birds.

Federal offices are closed today, so not much is going to happen unless the leaks are allowed to start. So all you shills go ahead and take a day. If you're being paid per-post start your own thread and spam away in that one. Not sure why you don't do that already, tbh.

For what its worth: All Government travel credit cards are Citi.>>10881794

I told David Brock that you said I could leave early and he fired me.

Thanks a lot Holla Forums, NOW I'M A NAZI.

Has anybody seen Brock since he had that heart attack after the election?

Who is (you)?

"GHCQ" learn how to spot a larp.

(checked)
I could have went to my grave happy not knowing who that kikess was.

I posted some inadvertently blackpill shit before and got called a shill so I made a joke about it.

Since the 80s I've thought we should let them go nuclear and have their own military.

Just for the sake of examining all possibilities, if you look only at the thumbs-ups and not at Trump's idle desk-hand, it could just as easily be a pentagram and not a 'Q,' with Jew-Goebbels' hand forming something of an axis central to five points. There are a lot of possible shapes and symbols that could be derived from that dot matrix.