Charlie Sheen 'raped 13-year-old Corey Haim on the set of the movie Lucas', a friend of the late child-actor claims

Charlie Sheen 'raped 13-year-old Corey Haim on the set of the movie Lucas', a friend of the late child-actor claims
New allegations have emerged about a 13-year-old Corey Haim being raped by Charlie Sheen while filming the 1986 movie 'Lucas'
Former actor Dominick Brascia alleges that Haim told him about his incident with Sheen and that a 19-year-old Sheen rejected him after their encounter
Corey Feldman, Haim's closest friend, wrote in his memoir about Haim being sodomized on the set of 'Lucas' but never named Sheen
Additionally it is alleged Sheen kissed an underage woman, who was 17 at the time, on the set of 'Lucas' and propositioned her for sex as well
Sheen, who is now living with HIV, denies ever having sex with
Haim battled drug addiction for years and died in 2010 at 38-years-old

Charlie Sheen is being accused of sodomizing a then 13-year-old Corey Haim on the set of the movie 'Lucas.'
According to the National Enquirer, a now deceased Haim had told others about how he was allegedly raped as a minor by Sheen, who was 19 at the time, while filming the 1986 movie.
Former actor Dominick Brascia claims Haim disclosed to him what happened between he and Sheen. Brascia went on the record about what he says Haim told him before he died in 2010 at 38-years-old.
'Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed 'Lucas,' Brascia told the Enquirer. 'He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.'

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5062721/Charlie-Sheen-sodomized-Corey-Haim-13-set-Lucas.html

HANG HIM AND THE REST OF THE (((HOLLYWOOD))) PEDOS

Daily reminder

What are you trying to slide today, shlomo?

The sticky isnt about sheen, it may have come out in the sticky.

This thread is specifically about Charlie Sheen sodomizing a 13-year-old Corey Haim
All of Hollywood has known for years Charlie buggered little Corey on the set

Fuck you, kike boyfucker.

Who fucking cares. Look at the faggots initials. Fucking C. HAIM. CHAIM. JESUS.

Another kike who lived for years as a crypto and then came out as a jew when he felt it would benefit him, all the while defiling goy boys and girls and being a degenerate piece of shit scumbag. Sheen deserves a painful slow death.

Nobody is surprised, every normalfag under the sun knows that Spic is a sexual deviant.

it seems you cares, a lot

Are you retarded or just a jew?

Slaves don't get to choose. Regardless of what he did at the middle and end of his life, he was assaulted when he was still a kid, and I think quite a lot of us care about seeing that shit end.

Hey schlomo, with that logic, are you open to taking in ONLY child migrants? It isn't THEIR fault!

Logic is flawed. Hollyweird is fucking HOLLYWEIRD. Legit trafficking of children and adolescents is an epidemic throughout the country…real children with real families and real lives.

I am glad that this shit makes front page, I am glad that people are "waking up kek" to the jewish perversion, but seriously…these are all fucking celebrities at the end of the day. Haim is only more "tragic" because the guy was pretty vocal and his decline was witnessed by the entire world up until his death.

Not disagreeing at all bro. I want nothing more than to exterminate ANYONE who dares to destroy the sacred innocence of a child…but it is annoying to see these hollyweird threads take priority to paki scams, saudi news, etc.

fast forward 6 months and several of these celebrities are looking at jail sentences of 45-70+ years. The shit show has only just begun.

IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENING
The whole house of cards is tumbling down. May this transition into the first holocaust as people realize what the kikes have done.

YOU OUT YOURSELF SO EASILY

Charlie Sheen is a goy.

Who was that music star that had her concert blown-up in the Uk, a former Disney star, etc. Shehas the look of a 100% sexual victim in hollywood. Her music sucks and yet she's being promoted as a top talent, all the hallmarks of being raped by Jews from an early age and being paid off to keep quiet. Madonna is another one, so is Miley Cyrus, etc…. the list is damn near endless. If they are successful, you know they've been raped by kikes as children.

Until the next Crusade to reconquer Jerusalem I don't care what the Jews do to children in Israel.
I care a lot about the harm Jews to do anyone in *my* country.

When you downplay the issue because the victim was also a kike you do the kike's job of normalizing the kikery. In other words:

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Another beautiful day at (((8ch.net))). Don't get angry goy. Put the gun down. The authorities will handle it.

He's a dying junkie pervert who doesn't earn for Shlomo anymore and the victim is dead so he can be thrown to the wolves. Still, I would like to see him die in prison.

really makes you think
BUMP

Hey, how come he's drinking Italian bottled water?