British Vogue Releases First Cover Under New Ghanian Editor

New Ghanian editor Edward Enniful has carried on with the browning of fashion and its media with the release of his first cover as editor of British Vogue.

The December issue features half-caste feminist Adwoa Aboah and a distinct charcoal tone; a deliberate move away from the traditional fashion-centric leaning of his predecessor, Alexandra Shulman, who was criticized for not following the progressive browning agenda. In particular a supposedly all-white staff photo was used as evidence to support the claim.

More information:
theguardian.com/ fashion/2017/nov/07/enninful-fronts-up-to-diversity-debate-with-first-british-vogue-cover

——-

This is similar to the appointment of half-caste SJW Elaine Welteroth as editor of Teen Vogue (US), under whom the magazine dramatically increased its coverage of social justice and pushed the sacred cows of the left to the impressionable youth of America. Her bifocal materialist/sanctimonious publication, which included such gems as a guide to anal penetration deliberately excluding any reference to gender, was made internet only less than a year after her appointment. Teen Vogue ft. Elaine lives on through its website and YouTube channel, which focuses on the essentials that every soppy, mush-brained youth ought to know.

——-

We are all familiar with the liberal bent of most publications. Are there more recent examples of blatant 'blackjacking' a publication for the cause of kangz?

Next time you drive by a McDonald's, look at the advertising. There's coalburners or niggers. The kangz-ification is politically correct so we must suck niggers cocks.

In 5 years the U.K. will have mandatory HIV/aids injections for all shit-izens to poz their neg holes and show solidarity with the faggots, niggers, and various other shitskins. You mark my words, screen cap this post. It's coming cuck island. Kill yourselves or revolt with weapons before it's too late

They're not going to do shit because the fags over at GCHQ will have them arrested if a bee farts near their computer.

All I gather from this is that blacks love light skin, just like every other nonwhite race.

Better learn chinese

Mein Gott, Van Rensburg was right. England will burn to the ground.

Cowards tbqh. I've watched seven of their shit tier cops run away from one kebab with a knife. Britcuck is definitely a suitable term.

lol

I had to look this cunt up as I've never heard of her. She's only 25 but looks like she is pushing 40 tbqh.

The lesson I took from modern advertising is more in line with "niggers and coalburners/liberals are the most gullible faggots on Earth and they'll buy our shit if we pander to them". Notice how most of the consumer goods that market to them are the most blatantly basic yet fulfilling bread and circuses. I've noticed that of all the brands that advertise multicultural families or niggers in suits, nine out of ten times it's about either food or clothing. By comparison, most perfume companies use fit white men or toned white women, most car companies use white men in their thirties or clueless white women and most travel agencies depict whites enjoying exotic food.

Notice how light-skinned the model?

My god that look is so dated (80s) not fashion forward at all. The only update is that the nigger is white with blonde eyebrows

PROGRESS

SO BRAVE

Niggers also will shove any crap down their throat, so McDonalds is wise to sell them their garbage.

Printed newsmedia companies are going under left and right, from newspapers to magazines to political leaflets. It's not a surprise they're going to risk the company's future on a pair of tits, because they aren't risking much.

Catastrophic bitch.

RIP in Peace, Vogue.

Last time I went to a mall, I started keeping count of all the race-mixing shit posted on shops, kiosks, and those fucking little half-map, half-advertisement thingies. Lost count at 20 because I was with people and couldn't maintain the number in my head while they were talking.

(heil'd)

I learned last month my family name has been at odds with the Meyer family ever since the Seven Weeks War. Is Mayer the same as Meyer? Are any of those corruptions like Maher not Jewish?

This sort of thing would be great if it wasn't deliberately targeting whites and trying to brainwash them. But instead stop showing whites on magazines, fast food commercials and so on. I've noticed how hard Coca Cola is shilling their drink to non-whites. I think they've realized that most whites have wised up to that diabetic sugar water so they are targeting a dumber demographic.

But especially games. Video games NEED to be 'deconstructed' and every last aspect that makes them appealing to white males purged; white men need to feel unwelcome so they don't partake in that colossally pathetic waste of time. Imagine a world where all the non-whites and trannies are locked in their rooms playing COD 9: Cisbusters. Out of site, out of mind, not breeding and giving up on life. Unfortunately in our current state it seems to be the opposite, white men are ceding control of the institutions to ambitious asians, non-whites and women and sitting on their asses in virtual reality. Gamergate didn't go far enough!

california beat them to it.

Like the It's okay to be White campaign, should go around replacing mud shark ads with ads that only have Whites, an actual ad for whatever products so it doesn't get the chimpout reaction until maybe they notice after turning everything into nothing but Whites.

Seconding this

Sadly the white men who buy into AAA western (or even AAA eastern) video games are truly some of the goodest goys I've ever met. The Jewry is some of the most blatant in any industry but they just don't care. Just recently Ubisoft announced that they make more money from microtransactions than actual game sales, and Take-Two announced that 42% of their revenue comes from microtransactions.