Overworld Thread

Overworld Thread

Jenny, if you want a hug, just ask me. No reason to just delete my thread without reason

Which was your favorite minion?

i equally love them

wew

Who?
If you made that "What Went Wrong" thread, then you should know it was against rule 7. Try an make actual OPs instead of mindless one-liner templates.

not canon

The only correct answer is having favorites implies they aren't all useful.

Get out. Real Overlords stuck with Rose.

At least Velvet was upfront about her intentions with fucking you, and she was better at it too. Rose was a fucking prude.

I call the Janitor Jenny. I hope this loving little nickname will make it more likely to seduce him.

Well I mean, I just wanted to make people start discussing it. I am curious what Holla Forums thinks about it.

Is it really a problem if the first sentence of a thread is a bit memey, but the rest is good dicsussion?

I wanted to court a winged succubus tbh.

I like them all, but I have a love for the Greens, because the developers pretty much designed some encounters in a rock-paper-scissors way. Without greens you would lose too many minions, and only they were able to dish out enough damage to comfortably finish off some enemies.

Faggot-ville is two towns down.

Good taste user.

My boy, I'm too busy being Overlord. I don't have time for kids.

That's why you need a good mistress to raise it FOR you, you stupid nigger. A real evil mastermind would plan for these things. I bet you also spared those dirty peasants when they betrayed you to the giant too.

My mistress is for getting my dick wet and then staying at home while I kill those peasants.

Nice dubs. You play the second one too? Did you go destruction or domination?

Maybe that user is more into threesomes?

forgot pic

I have the second one installed, and I even beat the prologue mission, but it didn't save for some reason. I can't bring back the drive to play it right now.

1st game - Excellent, literally played it to death wtf did that statue do that you find in the brothel in heavens peak tho?
Might go back just to play raising hell but I don't see much point right now. Also that sand worm sequence was absolutely shit

2nd game - good game, nowhere near as Good as the first – game implies that rose was your mother and not velvet? Wtf nigga?! also seem to be remembering that the game totally skimped on the customisation side of things. Disappointing.

Beyond that everything seems a bit redundant.. Left 4 overlord? Pfft

Second one is great, but the fourth overlord plays a bit weird to the third. I think it was less grindy than the first overlord in regards to life force though.

I'll have to give it a shot. It's already known Velvet is best Mistress in Overlord, so the question is who's best Mistress in the second?

I played the first one up untill about the Elves section IIRC.

Should I play the second one? I am glad you say it's less grindy, because that bothered me quite a bit. I rather have harder encounters than revisiting old areas and beating the same enemies again. It wasn't even difficult, it's just swarm tactics and an unreasonable time sink.

Best mistress is Kelda. Childhood friend a best even if Fay has better mounts.

Yes, the second one is a lot smoother animation wise as well as combat being less annoying. The only downside is all the little touches like the arena and armory lack content or are gone completely.

Wut
This site doesn't have janitors.
There was only once sentence to your thread. And yes, that is a problem.
Actually put effort into your threads instead of dumb templates.

Then who deleted my thread? :^(

ok daddy

The statue makes the succubi guarding the castle disappear

The owner of the board, Mark.

M A R K P O S T I N G

Deleting a thread for something so petty if the thread already took off, if that was the case, is grossly retarded.

Do you seriously not understand that there are janitors alongside mark, and that a BO is a janitor himself?

Shitty games tbh.

I mean they were funny but when you're a jaded 20+ Holla Forumsack, Overlord seems…too silly.

He's talking about terminology.
Janitors is what they were called on halfchan, but here they're just called volunteers.
Halfchan's moderation structure also worked differently than this site's one does, volunteers don't play the exact same role vols do.

Juno, of course.

We have a female mod?

Anyway, I want to make sweet sweet love to the Jenny who deleted my thread.
That'll teach him.

Shit I went full retard
>janis don't play the exact same role vols do.

Thank you based user, literally been wondering for almost a decade. Cheers fam

Second one is good but if you're not interested in continuing on from your playthrough of the 1st just don't be surprised if you lose interest in the second as well.

Jenny? What the fuck?
It was Mark.
I mean, the board log is open. You can see exactly who does what.
Why did you even ask who deleted your thread when you could have just checked the log? Are you new? I'm guessing you're new. Read the rules page, lurk moar and use the same lingo other anons use.

No shit he is, Sherlock.

no bully, I've been here for a long time

Relevant question: What's your weapon of choice? I always go with the mace and full Sauron style.

My nigga

This nigga gets it.

Daily reminder, Overlord is dead, you can thank Codemasters and Rhianna Pratchett for this one.

I played this with my cousin. It was terrible. Just a shitty dark messiah clone.

Dark Messiah is awesome though.

That sounds good.

It still hurts

i need more games where i cleanse the land with fire and blood, bonus points if you can have a hand holding mistress

Are these games good ?

I got one from a free key from sone kind user yesterday , I installed it but have yet to start it.

It was 2 btw.

Careful or you'll summon him.

I thought the first one was fun, I never played the second one.

As long as you don't say his name three times in a row, he shouldn't come.

Holy shit this tickles my pickle

have you tried WFTO yet?

I gotta admit though, I played it, I am done with it, I will never replay it. At least not the campaign.
The campaign has no magic. It is utterly void of that special feeling I get when replaying Dungeon Keeper.

I think it may be partially related to not having a difficulty mode (WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY).

There are a lot of little things which make it worse in some aspects than DK2. Like for example every single block in this game is straight. Unclaimed tiles as well. That is just a little thing which makes it boring to look at. Also every single owner tile shines a bright light at you, which means wherever you look you will be cluttered full with graphical effects.

The creatures look completly lifeless. They also don't hang cute off your hand like in DK2. Also every single campaign mission had a gold shrine. And defenses are made utterly pointless.

I still remember their dev blog about "we want defenses to be made useful besides muh cannon". And what did they do? They made every single defense lock up mana, isntead of only using up mana when firing, which means you will only use that locked mana to balance out your imps and ember rifts (free fire demons which spawn from defenses).

You will never ever put a defense anywhere else but your dungeon core, except in maps which are linear (shit).

You also only have exactly 1000 mana, which regenerates in a few second. Meaning you will be constatnly spamming spells, wait for it to fill up again and cast again.

The graphic style of the game is completly soulless to me. Most of the creatues are meh. They tried to "balance" it, which also made them uninteresting.

I played through the campaign 2 times now and I still haven't noticed which creatures are strong and which ones are weak. They all do kinda the same thing ones you blob them all up to overwhelm the enemy. There is no dark Knight, there is no dark mistress, there is no dark angel, there is no vampire, which you might be able to pick apart from the crowd and see how much damage they do to the enemy.

Any suggestions?

me on the right, you on the left

You can look up who deleted your thread in the board logs. They all have names and I'm pretty sure there's maybe 5 vols for Holla Forums.
I've already sent a dickpic ironically to the modmail email address so if you're trying to seduce one of them, you're going to have to be more forward than that.
Fucking newfags. Whatever happened to getting banned for being a cuckchanner?

Works for me

oh come on you post that shit with a censor in it you fucking tease.

I found Overlord II far worse than the first one for forcing you to make this very choice. In the first game, you could always just go loot and raze Spree without any lasting consequences. The second one, on the other hand, forces you to choose between the short-term fun of killing everything and the long-term gains of domination. Sure, it's more realistic, but it removes the power to just go and ruin someones day for the lulz, which is an essential part of Overlord-style cartoon villainy. They should instead have left the villagers the grudging servants/bootlickers they were in part I, but made the cities extremely destructible environments which respawn every time you re-enter the area. Then perhaps put some more siege engines in and you could have had a nice- relaxing day looting and pillaging.

The cuckchan is real I see

me on the right, you on the left

just shut up and take it, alright?

Yeah no, did nip-moot really scare you all that much to leave the place?

Why the fuck aren't there more games where you get to play as some evil overlord and fight champions?

Overlord 1 was boring and easy as fuck
was Overlord 2 better?

Yeah, I really hoped that back in the day LOTR online would allow me to play as a dark Numenorian, but alas.

Not really, they're of the same vein. If you liked Overlord then you'll probably like 2, if you didn't like it, then you probably won't like 2

I'm genuinely curious if you all were retarded enough to buy into what he said

Overlord was never about difficulty, but the dark humor and the joys of waltzing through everything as a slightly overpowered dark lord. If you didn't like the first part, it's unlikely you'll enjoy the second.

you on top

what if I found the first game tedious?

Cmon lad, if you're going to waltz into someone else's home the least you can do is answer a simple question

All the images you posted so far have filenames from being saved from halfchan so I'm really not following you.

The fuck are you talking about?

Kek, alright buddy.

Wait, you're talking about hash? Shit you really are from there. Maybe you could answer the question

It's been some time and I found neither to be truly tedious, but I'd say Overlord II is more so than the first one.

Spider temple anyone?

I don't understand your question. What do you mean with "reatarded enough to buy into what he said".

Who said what? Did I say something?

You're not fooling anyone bub, you can drop the attitude. No one gives a shit what you do in your spare time.

Ok, thanks. I did find it fun at first bit things got repetitive and boring after I got everything I wanted in the game.

Well your writing skill goes according to your reading comprehension. You know what I mean, otherwise you would have stayed there

Don't try lad, you already outed yourself, trying to cover it up with tough talk only makes you look retarded

just tell me

lel you sad insecure being.
No shit, I browse multiple chans and online communities. You're the retarded one assuming you're in a sekrit club.

Alright lad, I'll make it simple. Why did you leave cuckchan for here? It is obvious you've only been here for at least a week

I like you autists and I want do one day meet up with one of you and make one of you my bitch or alternatively my cuddle pillow.

But you've been here only recently, otherwise you'd know why your first post was so retarded. Adding to that you're basically confirming what I just said, and gave me free reign to think of you as less than a human being

There are autists on cuckchan too I wager, there must be a more concrete reason for you to have left that place

Nah. I am fine with choosing you.

So you're genuinely autistic, sorry about that.

I like how you and me spitroast this guy, user.

If it was like that you would have left during one of the exoduses, yet you're here only now. There must be another reason in between

No, just annoyed at the decrease in posting quality coming from you faggots
Nah, I'm just not a cuck that came last week from 4chan

Truly birds of a feather

Now that's some projection.
I see. Your posts so far are a clear example of the "post quality" you are so proud of. Smug anime and "no u". lel

btw would you bite down on someone's dick if they were raping you but hold a gun to your head and were obviously stronger?

I haven't finished OL2. Quit around the overflooded jungle and stopped because it was getting way too boring.

FOR DA OVALAWWD

Tell me then, since when are you here?
And you say I'm using "no u". I'm just doing my part saging this cuckchan-level thread, in the name of posting quality

pretty much, he is just a stupid shitposter troll

What's that have to do with anything?

Wew lad

Not much, but I have been thinking about it. It kinda exites me to put my dick down somewhere where someone else has so much control over it.

I obviously don't want to get my dick bitten, but the power dynamic is interesting imo.

It's mildly related to me and the other guy spitroasting you and btfo-ing you.

Are you unwell lad?

we are pretty much destroying you

thinking about domianting you makes me pop a boner tbh

Well your faggotry could be considered an illness, but last I checked it doesn't include such levels of delusion

illness? ahaha lol

It's not about you being a guy. I am just a man and I am naturally into sexually dominating other people.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't be loving though. ;)

You are still trying to sexually dominate a guy so yes, you're ill. If not convinced then take a rational look at your deluded posting from before

I don't remember since when I've been browsing here or other chans but my oldest savefile from these places is from 2008 so maybe it's that. You probably did that too sometime in your life since all your images until now have filenames from 4chan so yeah, you're not fooling people.

Chans aren't a secret club anymore and your smug and """"oldfag behaviour"""" only promotes shitposting.

How about you fags quit sucking eachother's dick and post some video games.

meh, I don't care

If you were trapped in some wall with your ass exposed, I would ravish you like my personal fucktoy.

Question: is the Overlord game for the Wii, available for any other platform? I played a couple of hours, years back, and I would like to continue it (but I don't own a Wii anymore).

I am pretty sure that Dolphin works extremely well now so you could try emulating it.

I'm sorry. I will stop now.

This bitchboy just wants to tease me to keep e-rping with him.

Lad, you might have gone through 4chan and some of the old derivatives, but you sure as hell haven't been here until the last few weeks. I was right, and that's basically it. You trying desperately to invoke "muh not a sekkrit club" is just ridiculous

Hence why you're ill and deluded

Giving up so soon cuckboy? I still have a lot more smugs

Regardless of how true your statements about sekrit clubs are, they do not address the actual topic: You being a cuck and a newfag

I reckon it was an exclusive? I'll try emulating, but it's a bitch when you have to use the mouse for the pointer.

I want you to masturbate for me and come back with a clear head. Your thirst for my cock is really overbearing.

I'm gay

we know, your Id is pink

So will you actually say something or will you just spew more empty gay talk?

Aha, the "cuck" card. I expected nothing less. Truly, you are the savior of videogame discussion image boards.

If it bothers you so much then let me rephrase it. The actual topic is you're a newfag

No, that's all. Have fun and let it all out.

Fair enough, there's no shame in turning tail

well you are not offering much back

you know when someone mounts you doggystyle, it's just common courtesy to push your behinds into his groin and squeeze a bit.

Don't worry friend, my """new""" in this chan (which surely is unique and not the absolute same traditions as other chans), as you so passionately go on about is cured as time goes on. Your ways of posting such as smug and promotion of shitposting are the real cancer and they are stuck to you.
Sorry about that mate. Good evening.

What else is there to say? I refuted your actual statements, and I'm not going to play along with your ERP offers

Lad, your posting here has shown the cancer you're bringing to this board (as expected of 4cuck). If you really weren't going to shit everything up you would have lurked a bit more before spewing such stupidity

You are though. You are enjoying it very much, that's why you keep replying. You are just one of the usual ERPers. You just want to change it up this time, because the usual Spiel doesn't cut it anymore.

It's fine to admit that.

Lad…

Well then why didn't you call me a fag or any other names? Why are you so laid back?

I don't know what kind of shit you're used to in cuckchan, but why would you call anyone names if you're not angry or shitposting?

So you like me?

jesus christ user

I am the thread creator after all, pinko.

Oh well, I think we should go back to discussing Overlord. Btw just noticed I called it Overworld in the OP. happens often

I really am not sure whether to bother to play Overlord 2. I didn't finish 1 or the expansion and I feel meh about it.

Nope, you just annoy me. I probably would have liked you if you decided to lurk more instead of showing off your newfaggotry

With the grammatical skills you've shown so far, I don't doubt it

I am so sleepy user, forgive me. I tend to just blur out sentences and it doesn't help that I never bother to proofread for the shit I post on the internet.

I think you like me though.

I just said I didn't

alright bye

Daily reminder that homosexuals are mentally ill.

Nah. My boyfriend would be gay, not me though. :^)

Wow rude

Lurk more and maybe we'll be friends next time

cool, I'll look out for the smug anime shitposter

It's an incentive for you to change for the better lad

Shamefur dispray, user. I've seen worse samefags, but by this point it should've been obvious to anyone.

So was the wii overlord game any good?

that wont be necessary. you may return to tumblr at your earliest convenience.

Just popping in to tell you that you're autistic as fuck.

Holla Forums and I thinks it's alright, but nothing special

great thread OP

thanks

I want to fuck that v-tan

Do NOT sexualize the board-tan.

OVERLORD 3 WHEN?

Already out. Called Fellowship of Evil. ;)

kys

I'm sorry. I know you hate the game.

Let me lick off your tears.>>10890985

It's always a possibility I'm aware of, yet it makes no difference in the end

Just popping back to tell you that reddit was a better option for your kind

You have much higher giving a fuck tolerance level. I just stop wasting my time as soon as faggotry like that becomes apparent. That, or you are able to derive enjoyment from things I quickly find boring.