After a long time, I have finished reading the Harry Potter saga...

After a long time, I have finished reading the Harry Potter saga. What a masterpiece! I finally feel apt to tackle Stephen King's body of work. Where should I start? I heard "Misery" is very good, but I thought I'd ask Holla Forums before fully diving into the unknown. It's such a vast bibliography with no clear order that I'm overwhelmed by it. Should I watch the films first? Or does reading the book before enhance viewing the experience?
What are some jewels he's done that haven't been taken to the big screen yet?

Misery is alright.

HI satan

low quality b8

Hail Satan!

I think people can learn a lot from Luna not letting people who pick on her to get on her nerves.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Harry Potter films.

Luckily you don't need a high IQ to enjoy the magic shows, just childish optimism

Wasn't she autistic while her father was literally retarded?

Her mother tragically died and whenever her father wasn't able to be home Luna would watch Ryan Gosling movies. Still not autistic enough but knows not to waste energy on people who are mean to her.

Imagine being this much of a friendless neet you have to parrot 4cuck memes

Apparently, since you don't get how great half of them are

What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

is that the new slenderman trailer

Spooky

they just let giraffe roam the corridors there?

Sauce?

I like it because it sounds good and John Williams is well known because his work is consistently good to a lot of people. But it's alright if it isn't your thing.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, OP

Well I would arrange every single date in McDonalds.

took me a while to get it kek

The most glaring proof that Harry Potter cucks are mostly spics is how triggered they get at the mention of Trump

I don't get it. Is that the wall dropping into place to show where Mexico is?

certainly mexico is on the other side of the wall

Mexico hit the wall and couldn't pass. It's a variation on this meme

Is there a YA board? Go there.

This is the YA board sweetie, it's full of cartoons and ecelebs

What did he meme by this?