WoW Private Server Thread - Hopefully Formatting Works edition

Elysium?!
A relatively new server made by the russians who made Valkyrie, a server created back in '09, this time with a focus on the international community rather than just Russians
(Alliance)
(Horde)
Contact anyone who is online, or post in the discord. Current regulars who can invite are Burninmon, Cattlecoont, Squigkeepa
Discord
discord.inf8.xyz/
-Don't be an autist
-Don't be a normalfag
-Don't be swami
-Don't be petpriest
-Don't spam in guild chat (elsewhere is fine)
-Moderate your mememastery to a tasteful minimum
-Dorfs only for dorf fort
Why alliance this time and why only dwarves?
change of pace and the novelty, also deeprun tram flute works outside DRT
NEED HELP LEVELING UP BECAUSE I AM SUCH A FUCKING SCRUB
Ask in the guild if anyone wants to party with you
WHAT PROFESSIONS SHOULD I TAKE
Whatever the fuck you want really. ==WHAT CLASS SHOULD I PICK==
Whatever the fuck you want
SOUNDS COOL, WHERE DO I SIGN UP
Make an account at valkyrie-wow.org/about/?#8
Download the game here: logon.vanillagaming.org/VanillaGaming_1121_Pack.rar.torrent Change the text in realmlist.wtf to set realmlist logon.valkyrie-wow.com Select the "Elysium" realm on login
There are some people currently playing on the L4G server, you can go there if you want as well.
HURRR DATS TOO HARD
Too bad.
GUILD BOARD?
>>>/nostalrius/ is the old one for nostalrius. Heavily outdated, but there are some threads about addons for vanilla wow as well as useful macros.
GUILD BANK?
Working on this.
QUESTIONS
Post in this thread, or message one of the officers at the top of this post.

Strength and autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

warlordsofxoroth.pro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there's no justice in this shit world

that came out wrong, the "wow" was supposed to go between "this" and "garbage"

Thing is Jagex cashed in on the "nostalgia" pof older RS, though it's somewhat skewed.

the reality is that private servers only crop up if there is a willing community for it, and Lineage might go the way of Phantasy Star Universe in that it's never going to get a proper Private server community going

WEW
E
W

vscape is relatively alive.

LAD
A
D

I blame the Nostfag who joined the team

To any new players, the private server scene sucks right now, please don't get into elysium if you're looking to rack up some serious days /played

That out of the way, why do female dwarves have the best animations in the game? Casting with one of the long hair/braid options or walking in particular. I'm starting to sweat just thinking about it.

It still pisses me off that Blizzard pussied out of giving beards to femdorfs.

As for delaying playing on the server, I dunno. I prefer the guild bantz over any progress I might lose. Especially since last I checked Crestfall was still in NEVER EVER status.

could just join us in discord, we're slowly getting ready for the public beta of Default's server

fucking why
most of the time everyones on horde

both sides are dying, see

Most of us are waiting for either WoC, or Default's server. Crestfall is going to be a meme honestly

Was thinking of starting a thread regarding this but maybe I might get better answers here: any good private Lineage II servers? Does the official even exist?

I honestly can't remember much from this game and might remember something other than my ancient cum crusted underwear and blue skins. Oh and lolis.

this is a lie

Oldfags can't invite? Sheeiiiit.

Is the server pop still around 1k?

think it's dying

anyone else tried logging on on Kronos lately? just hangs up at connecting and then disconnects me. I can log in on their other servers just fine though.

That's for sure. I'm the only active lvl 60 in Dorf Fort. The other 2 haven't been on in almost a week. Same situation with our lvl 58.

Most people are just tired of the vanilla grind and in Elysium's case a lot of people got scared off from the shit launch.

Some of us are testing default's server while we wait for the enslave bug to get patched, after that it's a simple case of bring the server to PTR status, getting more testers and devs through the outreach idea and from there aiming for a final build

omw bud.

Why is Rtas in guild then ?

Elysium has gotten Pottu on board and starting going SJW in their moderation.

tbh I enjoy Dorf and recently they've started enriching our homogenous guild with lesser races.
Plus, some of us don't want to 1x through barrens for the 17th time on horde again.

aaand horde on this server sucks dick at pvp and their world pvp skills are non existent

id rather be on the scrub team then be on the carebear team and steamroll everyone
if anyone doesnt know how to pvp its alliance because theyve been fighting passive or under leveled people to get their rank

waste of quads.

It's true. 2 mages somehow found their way into the guild. I wonder if our mega autists will get riled up about this, but the guild is nearly fucking dead. If allowing spell casters of lesser races is what we need to save it then I say do it. I really don't want to be forced to quit to pvp/raid/5man with normalfags, but I feel like that is destined to happen eventually.

quads of truth

warlordsofxoroth.pro/

Now this is an interesting server with an interesting setup.

Territories are owned by guilds by the placing of standards and within those zone farming is doubled for everything but item drops.

When you are in these zones which are called highly dangerous zones all deaths within them cause you to lose gear. If you die at the hands of someone in pvp they can take your gear.

There is horde/alliance per say. There are only guilds.

It is in open beta so we're looking at bugs more than anything else.

It is instant 60 on a wotlk client. When it releases it will be 1-60 on a wotlk client.

All gear has resilience factored onto it.

This could be the real future for private servers. Elysium is a meme. Kronos is better.

But Xoroth making the purest form for a pvp server.

There has already been 20v20 guild battles.

Professions make pvp gear at the cost of mats.

All the server needs is population.

itll be great when myself and everyone else is a rogue

Stopped reading right there. Also, let the trash team know about the difference between "loose" and "lose". Their whole site is riddled with spelling and grammatical errors.

I've still never played WoW, and have no interest in (((Wow))) as it is NoW. Is this any good? Would I like it if I like the RTS Warcraft games?

Totally random idea, no clue if it would work, but it seems like the biggest problem when a server gets taken down is releveling.

Is there anyway to make some "roaming database" of everyones wow character, simply host the information on some type of site similar to wowarmory so when a server dies they can simply transfer everyones character progress?

I'm completely unsure how that would work out technically, so I'm sure i've overlooked something