Stay vigilant, anons

We're approaching cuckchan levels of censorship, here. I was literally banned on Holla Forums for telling a kike that he's a pedophile for obsessing over Yokai Watch's female characters. We had a big NeoGAF witch hunt when they died, but it's important that we continue being vigilant against their invasion.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/195851/
8ch.net/v/res/13756544.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is yokai watch?

some anime game or something.

A Pokemon clone that attracts pedophiles more than Pokemon does.

Animoo kinda like pokemon, or Monster Rancher. Tries to be more comedic and leans on the 4th Wall.

you do know the bo of Holla Forums is a kike right?

I had a feeling.

Its been happening for months. See you at Cacey ;)

How?

Holla Forums's BO is a jew.
Besides that he has been especially butthurt since the ROB attention whore rage quit and blamed Holla Forums.
But hey the "centrists" (who definitely aren't political aside from when they spam lefty.pol copypasta) and commies can still shitfling without getting banned.

The main female character is 8, at best. Pedo jews constantly post animations of her shaking her ass. Just go look at the thread.

I just looked up this yo Kai watch on Holla Forums. Found out it has a large following by fart fetish degenerates and this is what yo Kai watch fans fap too….. nhentai.net/g/195851/

I'm not reading that bullshit. Provide a simple gestalt.

what does this have to do with Holla Forums?
cuckchan has nothing but paid mods and controlled boards, at least here you can make any board you want and control its content.
also, Holla Forums's BO is a kike

You picked the wrong thread to shill in, friend. I'm terminally unemployed.

where in my fucking post did I blackpill faggot, get the fuck out of here faggot

well im raiding that thread its full of degenerates
will post salt if attained
8ch.net/v/res/13756544.html

Cheers, dude.

Oh and there have been pretty blatant shill threads from the usual suspects (Activision, Blizzjew, Jewbisoft). Any anyone saying anything remotely critical gets met with the "YOU HATE VIDYA!1!!!" or called Holla Forums.

Some faggot was crying about Holla Forums being on Holla Forums while claiming to be a "centrist" and "non political" yet spamming /lefty.pol/ copypasta. Holla Forumsacks in the thread were banned while the "centrists" and lefty.pol were given free reign.

It was one of the threads about the ROBfag ragequitting.

This should be a redpill for normies coming across this situation. Dont they stop and ask themselves why its always a Jew when they are such a tiny population even within our countries. Why the Jew seems to be bred to seek out positions of power over other people, even if theres no shekels involved. That person started Holla Forums not because of Gamer Gate, but because he wanted to make sure no one used GG against Jews, and that whites stay in their place. Thats the only reason that guy OPs that board.

4chan is a shithole shadow of its former self? I'm shocked. Hope Neogaf will feel right at home.

I have personally called him a kike in Holla Forums meta threads before and not been banned. That's not to say he's a cool cat down with the Jew hate, but something must have changed either within himself or the mods on Holla Forums for people to be banned now for calling others Chaim.

It's honestly a little unnerving. I get that this is what the kikes want, but there is absolutely no way that normalfags are discovering this site on their own.

(checked)
thanks trips man!

We're talking about Holla Forums Holla Forums.
Its almost indistinguishable now from cuckchan Holla Forums.

Mark is literally the caricature of every Jew ever, what do you expect?

checked
well im changing ips anons

My mistake. Opinion still stands though. Holla Forums is a shithole. Spends more times shitting on games than enjoying them.

That's not why it's bad, you fucking retard. Having a critical eye, especially with modern games, is essential. The reason Holla Forums sucks is that it's completely subverted by jews/marketers.

It might as well be Holla Forums now since at any time half the threads are only barely related to games anyway.

That's thanks to jewish subversion. Are you new?

Its funny because this recent shitstorm is caused by a tripfag ragequitting Holla Forums and blaming Holla Forums.

Most games are degenerate garbage and full of propaganda, if you dont have something bad to say about most games, youre a shill.

Shut up retard. Old games, and even current games like EO are completely free of poz. Stop insulting one of the backbone hobbies of this website.

kek blessed me with a holy git

Yea, youre a shill, reported.

Is this bait?

There's a difference between having a critical eye and shitting on literally every game in existence over minutiae. Holla Forums is trash.

Nevermind. Just noticed the ID.

I know Holla Forums loves to blame the Jew but I think it largely comes down to run-off-the-mill retards and Redditors mostly.

lol. I don't post on Holla Forums often but when I do, I frequently go full Holla Forums. And I never get banned because I keep it on topic instead of calling other anons kikes at random. You deserved that ban and I hope you get banned from Holla Forums too for this shit thread.

jew

This is a misconception. Holla Forums shits on AAA titles, for very good reasons but you can (or at least COULD) have a good talk about stuff like GSG.

Video games are for children and slovenly losers

Redditors exist because of the Jew. Jewish subversion creates their group-think anti-white sentiments.

Kike rhetoric. This site was made for NEETs.

The BO is literally a jew though.

You'd better have a damn good reason for capitalizing "Jew" and "Jewish" and not calling them kikes, my friend. Just kidding. There is no good reason.

Well by that logic you can break everything down to being the result of jewish tricks. That's no use.

Sage.

Which is why he happily let in the shitposters and Redditors.

That's not remotely what I said, retard.

That's weird—everything is the result of jewish tricks.

That's another thing: Early after the exodus, Holla Forums and Holla Forums were pretty much the same. Now you get shit on for bringing up Holla Forums stuff. Pure coincidence?

Obviously not. Everything on the internet that is video game-related will be subverted. It's how the jewish tentacles work.

Literally everything bad in our society can be broken down to Jewish tricks. This is how you start a discussion with someone. Ask them what they dont like about society, and then explain why Jews are the reason its happening. You can do it with literally anything, so its an open ended question which provokes responses which almost entirely can be responded to with the Jew. Go door to door, initiate a conversation, but obviously first you should know your shit.

Shit, just make a troll Twitter account. I'm rolling in it, and all you have to do is post simple open-ended questions in response to popular tweets. The internet is ours.

Why do you keep capitalizing Jew and Jewish, frienderino? Why aren't you calling them something proper like kikes, heebs, yids, etc. etc. ?

What else did you expect? Don't show show your power level and do more red pill activities instead of petty jew run blue pill shit

A thread died for this

There's a reason why we don't treat you with an iota of legitimacy and that "LOOK HOW REDPILLED I AM" image that is completely unrelated to the argument is a prime example.

Kike rhetoric.

Technically in English youre supposed to capitalize jew, which is done out of habbit. Yes, jew should intentionally be left uncapitalized as a slight to their ego and subtle insult.I was more focused on the issue at hand than that subtlety. Relax.

censorship is sick Mark can fuck himself

Maybe he's an /a/non? You get banned there for minor grammar/spelling errors.

Sorry user, just being vigilant. There's been a rash of (((fellow nazis))) lately who write "Jew" and "Jewish" and refuse to use pejoratives.

You dont always have to call them kikes, heebs and camel mouths.

should christian or muslim technically be capitalized as well? or an ethnic group like cajun? thats retarded. my spell check is telling me yeah. Fuck Proper Nouns. I don't believe in them. They are a prescriptive measure forced on our language by the dirty hapsburgs

Audible kek.

Don't drop your spaghetti, keep a low profile and don't stick out; good opsec it's not that hard.
You don't sperg out and use Holla Forums dialect IRL as well, right? Have some social and situational awareness.
Of course you will get hit if you make yourself obvious.
PS, OP use >>>/polmeta/ instead of shitting up the catalog

You're a retard. If you spelled my name without capitalizing it, you'd get a fistful.

No, we're past the spaghetti meme. It's fucking crucial that you drop as many redpills specifically about the jews as possible. Do it to the very limit that allows you to maintain employment.

Now I understand why you capitalized Jew. You're a fucking yid that needs to die.

This is what happens when you weaponize autism, its like training elephants to fight in your army. Eventually, one of them is bound to go charging through his own side, flailing around like a fucking autist who cant read.

Actually, what happens when you weaponize autism is you topple the entire jewish power structure, with them scratching their heads as what to do that isn't complete internet censorship.

sage

Countered.

Redpilling happens organically. You can bring mule to the water, but you can't force the mule to drink the water.

And well yes of course if you are in a board about a blue pill hobby and that board ran by a kike of course you're getting banned if you reveal your power level.
Again >>>/polmeta/

Reported. The thread doesn’t need to exist.

You keep blackpilling. The hobby itself isn't inherently bluepilled, it's the fact that the industry is completely subverted by the jew. You can report all you want, but this thread is relevant, and your time on this earth is numbered.

Correct. What are you even trying to say?

I wrote that post. Youre an autist charging through his own lines over a small detail that doesnt equate to being a kike. Its pretty funny actually, I went and told someone but he just got angry at me instead of appreciating the humor, because he actually does like Jews. Stuck between an autist and a shabbos goy, Im sure someone else finds it funny.

How autistic are these mother fuckers?

You didn't write that post. That was an honest opinion from a frustrated user. This isn't a fucking joke, Shlomo.

LMAO so you were that retard. You got your just deserts, get fucked.

/a/utistic

Nah bud, I wrote that post, stay mad.

Also
Lol it was a joke at the time, no frustration.

>We had a big NeoGAF witch hunt when they died, but it's important that we continue being vigilant against their invasion.
start by banning yourself from life goon.

Vidya games is the electronic jew 2.0 and indulges in procrastination and escapism. Is that somehow rooted to things that matter and reality?

Evade your ban and try not to be socially retarded next time.

I'm just gonna step back for an hour and watch the shilling unfold.

Like I said, just relax bud. Youre sperging out over nothing, were all friends here except maybe that guy suggesting kikes arent responsible for all the problems in our society. He can fuck off.

Nah, you're a kike too. People other than me pointed it out.

What ended up happening with ResetERA? A heap of anons made accounts but last I checked they were just posting like regular people and I got bored.

They invaded. Enjoy the fact that this thread is anchored to hide that fact.

You means that your shit slide thread got it what ir deserved kikeboy

No, it's to hide the fact that the invasion is almost complete. I don't doubt that Holla Forums's moderation is also complicit in this.

You are a fucking retard.

What are you talking about?

No, it's just telling me that you should take your schizophrenia medication

Welp, that settles it for me.

What invasion, retard? Don't be obtuse. Are you seriously implying neofags have infiltrated Holla Forums's moderation?

Now be a good boy and go to Holla Forums and preach about evils of compromised mods with a fine quality thread like this one or you could
KILL YOURSELF ALREADY YOU SCHIZO FUCK

You think this is damning, but it's just a clear expression of how you silence individuals.

Get silenced, dork.

If this anchored thread isn't the smoking gun we need to know that this board is quickly becoming completely compromised, nothing is.

lol, and that pretty much sums up you natsoc types: not one kike gassed; no race war. Just a congregation of ass mad virgins who post headline articles to complain about how Jews are degenerating the world while doing nothing about it, except posting frog memes and monotonous smug anime pics.

And as lame as you make that sounds, it's fucking tearing the jewish power structure apart at the seams. It's the reason you're here.

come at me user. i'll give you a Fistful of grammar

Just another exodus shill, intentionally being retarded, accusing Holla Forumsacks of being Jews and the mods for not banning them.
Then you wonder why people joke about you being an autist, but not really, because its just a shill trying to destroy Holla Forums as it turns out, not a friendly confused autist.

You yids are in for a fucking field day when you learn of what we informed the normalfags with.

yeah if we ban that the movement will tear itself apart cough 4chan cough cough

wat

Have fun trying to bait in your own dead thread endkike

Sage triggers heebs like you

Your sage is literally meaningless. This thread is already anchored. You're a moron.
And yes, clearly this is triggering kikes when you could just move on and ignore this literally dying thread.

the fact they think "normal posting" is going on is hilarious, keeps slipping those pills guys. this is so fucking sneaky.

And you're just as bad. I can instantly tell you don't frequent this site.

I hope you come back after the ban is lifted. You're fucking hilarious.

I can easily phonepost to evade the ban, but I choose not to, because I don't like posting in jewish-owned honeypots.

Good grammar and spelling are White Culture. It's not called "grammar nazi" for nothing.

Yet here you are

You, too. This is a dying thread. I have the excuse of being the OP. Why are you still here?

OP here, phoneposting. Banned for four weeks. Speaks for itself.

Raid these mother fucking kikes 14 88
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW