Preeti Patel to be sacked over secret Israeli official meetings

Preeti Patel to be sacked over secret Israeli official meetings

Female streetshitter who is totally british fate appears to be sealed after two further secret meetings with Israeli officials emerged on top of the 12 that had already been revealed.

The row over Miss Patel's extraordinary breach of government protocol while on a 'family holiday' to Israel surfaced last week, but erupted again on Monday when she admitted there were more undeclared meetings, including with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5060241/Priti-Patel-faces-sack-meetings-Israeli-PM.html

Other urls found in this thread:

flightradar24.com/KQA100/f76cdcf
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pure Cohencidence that this thread is receiving no replies.

Kek, she used to be shilled like crazy as muh first Muslim female MP, called the "positive face of Religion of Cuck™", and so on.
next stop Abbot… if she's intelligent enough to feather her own nest with under-the-table dealings and isn't just openly swiping from the taxpayer

Fucking absurd. Pretty much what you expect though in Zog

Kike free bump OP.

You've got that right - sliding all over the board the past few hours.

Pretty absurd week considering Israeli/Saudi cooperation in Lebanon/ME AND this mudskin getting canned for working covertly as well. Must be some serious (((shuffling))) of the decks right now…

flightradar24.com/KQA100/f76cdcf

The mossad agent bitch lands in about an hour.

Wew

Repeatedly lobbies on behalf of the tobacco industry, while an MP. Nothing happens. Fiddles expenses, nothing happens.

She is protected af. Career planned out years ago. Husband works for nasdaq, she used to work for BAT. I seriously wonder if they plan to install her as PM, or use her as opposition to their party.

BUMP for actual news

Getting real tired of jews.

Flush the poo. Gas the kikes.

Wasn't she brit/pol/'s new Führer until recently?

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Kikes tilted this entire board with their slide thread horseshit. No replies here but multiple dickie spencer/no archive/no format/halfchan tier fucking threads seemingly floating to the top of the board.

Source? Wouldn't be surprised.

Checkin' their (((blinders)))

Now the obvious question is how many more do it (in the UK)? At least you got certain rules within the British political system that makes it more difficult. In the US, Israel firsters make no attempt to hide their activities and the media coverage they get gives the impression that putting Israel first is the normal thing to do for any American.

you nam is patel and you a preeti. preeti patel show bob and vagene.

Mrs May is said to have agreed the idea was 'sensible' but needed sign off from the Foreign Office.
Filthy jew rats and their enablers. What will come of this I wonder. I hope it brings a ripple effect of uncoverings.

Husband failed to publicly disclose his NASDAQ job when wife put him on the payroll as her office manager. That job gave him Parliamentary access that I'm sure was of no interest to NASDAQ whatsoever.
He was forced to give up the position his wife gave him, after a public backlash. He's also a local councilor!

That woman is teflon coated. At the risk of sounding defeatist, I think she will walk away from this Israel shit unscathed. In fact, today would be an ideal time to place some bets

I guess 14 backstabs is the limit.

The BBC doesn't know what to tell us at the moment.

Indians are an intelligent people - they have Aryan genetics. For some unknown reason to us they have a greed that always foils their societal machinations. Its only rivaled by the chinese and of course the jew.

Except for the majority who dump in the streets and lakes they drink out of right?

shes not muslim tho

and what do they use for toilet paper?

You can judge an Indian's intelligence by the shade of his skin. Your street shitters tend to be much darker than people like Preeti Patel.

Whaddaya think?
Good thing their skin is already brown.

This applies to every mixed race. A shitskin is still a shitskin no matter the shade. They still carry a degree of passing on nigger-tier intelligence to their children which boggles the minds of leftists who unconsciously recognize intelligence based on the shade of the person.

is she one of those Indian Jews the kikes brag about?

Is the pissraeli ambassador going to break open the Ark of The Covenant?

Appears to have a camel mouth and hook nose.

What is it with the British and their love for Indians??? During colonial times the UK treated India like a massive plantation and still the Indians lust over getting there. Hell even the ones I meet here in the states, love Britain.
Tell me…what is it with this love affair between the two?
When I was in the UK for a few weeks, it might as well be Calcutta 2.0

The low caste Indians of course love the Brits for ending the caste system that kept them in their place. What a mistake that was.

underrated

It's ogre for her.

I wonder how she tried to usurp the (((rothchilds))), since thays the only reason (((they))) would kill one of their isreal shills.

Was she told to do it on the quiet, and now it's become known they're denying all knowledge of her actions?
Someone at this level doesn't do this secretly. She was probably offered a big career carrot to do it, with a stick of being labelled a pariah if she got found out.

British Class and Indian Caste systems feel very familiar to each other. The British did not end at all end Indian Caste system they just modified it slightly. High Class and High Caste get on well, always have and always will.

Why does she look Indian?

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away..

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6 (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil..

Because she's Indian.

Stop spamming your honeypot.

The ride never ends. Scroll down to Patel family hotel cartel.

14 real ones
ATLEAST 13 of those are anti semitismicisms

JUST

Well…

I guess you can say…

Things aren’t looking too Preeti for her

She'll get another high paying gig at the UN or something along those lines.