Skub reboot announced

It's going to flop

fuck you, shlomo

I think both anti- and pro-skubs are idiots.

What the fuck did you just say about skub you little shit? I'll have you know I'm the #1 skub player in the world and I won't stand for this anti-skub talk. Fuck off.

I bet skub has less than 50 players total, fag.

Fuck off

Fucking Holla Forums shits up another thread with their anti skub rhetoric. Fucking plebs.

You're supposed to save the MUH HORSESHOE THEORY shit until after you lose the arguement, anti-skub shill.

I want an-skubs to leave my board

They need to realize that anti-skub propaganda is made by the Jews so they can horde it all

/skub/ please go

fucking skub deniers in MY Holla Forums!

of course skub is against everything you are, because you are nothing but the shit skub will help remove from this world.

The old skub won't survive on this day, it's just nostalgia googles blinding you from the glaring flaws.
The combat system is old and boring, the character design past their decade, the music is bad quality, everything is the result of limitations, if the creators where still alive, they'd rather choose this new reformed SKUB.

original skubers can't keep playing their old shit

Well no shit, skub hasn't been good in years. I bet they'll butcher it by "modernizing" it.

Images of the new protag just got leaked

What the fuck? So are you pro or anti-skub?

WE

Skub was never good.

Where did this meme come from? It just suddenly appeared in like three threads. Did it spontaneously generate?

you should go search it

I'm almost inclined to feel pity. Almost.

SKUB MASTER RACE

FUCKING ANTI-SKUBURGERS GET OUT

WUZ

Fuck off Skub Justice Warriors

you must be 18 or older to post here

Hey fuck you, skub is real faggot. So don't go making shit up like this.

FYI, it's not a drug, degenerate.

skub fags, not even once

Nice try, Moshe. I'm dipping my dick into at as I type.

fuck off back to your containment general skubfags, I wish Mark would ban your asses already

Skub was never good, you fucking faggot

Hurr durr muh pro-skub anti-skub endless arguments. They're fucking BOTH controlled to be a diversion to the masses. The real issue you should be talking about is the jews.

It used to be good back before 2007. I remember thoroughly enjoying skub along with my original ayo fingerbox back in the day.

who alt-skub here?

Alt-skub for life. Skub's just been ruined now, they're pretty much the exact fucking same as anti-skub.

lol imagine if thing that isn't game actually WAS game, how funny and random

wtf i hate skubs now

What fucking year is it?
Whats next?
Duckroll and Doge?
Get the fuck out of here

The funny thing about this post is that people will still think that you were just playing along, even if you were serious or not.

hey guise check this hilarious picture I found on the interwebs. I will call him "cockmongler"

skubs for skubs
pro-skubs for pro-skubs
anti-skubs FOR EVERY SKUB

pro-skub is a code for anti-skub

Fuck off skubcuck.

SKUB

Pretty epic. Check out this happy negro though.

Woah
Check out this funny comic I just found

LMAO

SKUB BACKWARD IS BUCKS

It's cheaper and honestly seems better homemade anyway.

What the fuck even is this thread?

SKUB?

What does 4cucks have to do with this forced meme anyw…

OH, okay. I guess Holla Forums is Reddit 2.0 now even more

Holla Forums with videogames.

Jesus Christ it's a decade-old meme you newfags.
All you had to do was just Google "skub"

but how did it become a meme
it's a four panel comic

You think?

It's forced, unlike loss there is nothing creative on 4chan past 2007/2008.

yes?

It was also the mid-2000's, fucking anything could become a meme. People usually just called them fads back then, despite being around for several decades, the term "meme" wasn't popular until a couple of years ago
Pepe became a meme and he was just a random character from a comic.

I'm not saying it's funny nor have I gone to 4chan in several years, I'm just telling people who seem utterly lost as it what it is.

Aye.

Not much has changed, I see

It really has, actually.
Now even cancerous memes that seem random such as "Dat Boi" or "Succ" are actually always attempts at starting memes. They all basically have the same vibe to them because of this.
Back in the mid-2000's you could post something seemingly innocuous and out of nowhere everybody would start using it and making edits of it. People weren't as sure of how memes started ten years ago as they are now and sites like Dumblr didn't exist, so it was much harder to force a meme.

I'm sorry, but Other Skub was better anyways. All of you faggots having a hissy fit over Skub are goddamn retards.

Check 'em.

Milhouse is not a meme became a meme due to forced meming, didn't it?

Where were you when they were called cliches?

Note how I said harder, not impossible.
Milhouse is still not a meme

Well that explains 8ch's current state. Now what? Endchan is a shit and I'd be a fraud if I posted on wizardchan.

user, the user count isn't changing. They're not coming here. They'll likely either stay on 4chan like they have been for the past two years or fuck off to reddit.

GRACE

I dont get it

If you put skub on your balls it feels really good, but I heard if you do it too often it can damage them.
Someone please discredit this for the sake of my balls…

I want to hold hands with anthro Skubgirl