NJ General #1: Remember, You're Here Forever

General NJ happenings and gathering place for local NJ anons to shitpost and the share feels of living within in our state.

Former Goldman Sachs good goy Phil Murphy elected Governor of New Jersey

web.archive.org/web/20171108041035/http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/new-jersey-governor-election-2017/index.html

The Pajeets influence grow
nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2017/11/bhalla_bests_defusco_to_win_hoboken_mayoral_race.html

Stupid cunt gets BTFO in former Rhodesia by commie terrorists
nj.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/martha_odonovan_arrested_zimbabwe_tweeting_preside.html

Other urls found in this thread:

honeypot/vXkEqv
archive.is/uO73P
archive.is/lgVGR
archive.is/4IPjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for worst state

Was there even hope for New Jersey to uncuck themselves?

Middlesex county reporting in

I keep fucking up the cross link posting in the other thread, forgive me.

Burlington County reporting. Muslims and Pajeets are infesting this place

As I said in the election general, the only way NJ will ever be uncucked is if the SHTF and the EBT system goes down.

passaic county reporting in, there's so many jews and non-whites here it's hell.

can we get a Tox or discord group for NJanons going?

Hitler dubs say you're forgiven

B90FAA0EED317857EFAF9FE62036F246CC8CA70F3F7904C6730D1CEB6DB6B3586A8F0364AC81

My tox if anyone wants to message me

we're around forty percent red by the governor results, too many whites are still blue-pilled my whole extended family hates trump, except my grandma

All i've ever wanted was a red ryder BB gun and some other airguns…

So what, is it gonna be any harder for me to get a gun license?

Considering the shit show that is Murphy, we're going to be living in a state wide Detroit scenario minus Lakewood within a few years, maybe even less. No funz, no self protection laws, and more rapfugees/spics. We're so fucked, if anyone has any ideas on how to combat or deal with this shit
that doesn't include leaving, most anons here cant that would be welcome.

they're actually doing pretty bad at the state level, taking christie's empty seat is a important victory for them

Idk the specifics but murphy clearly said he wanted stricter gun laws

Is there a NY general?

camden county reporting in

I suggested in the other thread that we pool our resources for a place, rural penn and upstate NY are a lot better and even maryland isn't so bad

I suggest anons start getting your fun licenses and guns right fucking now if you can, because soon it'll be like trying to obtain a CC license here for a double barrel.

I'm so sorry

Is he fucking insane? NJ is already fucking cali-tier and he wants more gun control?!

he was calling for it after vegas, there's no impetus for it besides virtue signalling

No. What you see in NJ is the United States as Donald Trump would like it. Foreigners who are loyal or amenable to zionism pushing Whites out of influence, jews in total control of all real estate activity, oppressive property taxes increasingly squeezing out those who are not part of the entrenched capital class.

It's no coincidence that he has multiple properties here, including one of his most premier ones: the country club at Bedminster. He did campaign stops in Edison, NJ [an Indian colony in third world nuke site Middlesex County] and one of his largest single donors was Shally Kumar who keeps a residence in Hopewell.

Make a group if you can, right now I'm unable to get to my PC, resorting to phoneposting on an outdated, half broken igoy.

can you even stop shilling? trump didn't even win NJ what's the point of this?

heil'd, don't feel bad user we all make mistakes although you seem to make mistakes all the time like goddamn cut it out

I've been thinking of switching from an android to a flip phone, I've also heard they're making a privacy focused linux phone

Living here is like living in the ZONE, but without the guns, fun, and radiation. Only sadness and anger here.

Might have to pool multiple families (one per floor) in much larger homes within walled off areas.

>I'm so sorry
dont be. i'm moving out of this shithole as soon as i can
all i want is the ability to obtain firearms to plink and hunt. i dont have a mental illness, and i dont want to shoot anyone. why the fuck should i be restricted from owning certain firearms because some tyrones and pacos in camden want to shoot each other with hi points, which they arent going to have a license for and are going to buy illegally anyway?

My polling center was mostly white, but who knows how they voted. I'm in an affluent area in Camden county. It's sad that we're now going to be a sanctuary state. I hope our income tax isn't increased.

Here's a discord group if any NJ anons are interested. honeypot/vXkEqv

even if it's temporary anything is fine, we just need a way out of this state, we can figure out the rest from there

Fuck off, nigger lover.

And don't forget that retired LEOs have basically no restrictions. Literally every clause has an exemption for active or retired LEOs.
Also, checked.

Guys.

haddonfield area?

is it an NJ user discord?

kill yourself, every damn thread gets shitted up with anti-trump shilling, do you really think anyone will even remember your shit by 2020? what the hell is your point? Just make an anti-trump general or something, you'll convince no one by being annoying

Filtered.

Next to it. I really loathe going anywhere near Cherry Hill and Haddonfield now.

How do I move out of state? I'm almost out of HS and I'm in a terrible financial situation.

Its something I've been thinking about for a while and may be our only salvation in pozzed areas.
Pajeets and asians do it all the time, with multi-generational homes when they first come over. 7-8 room homes are affordable with 4-5 salaries. Saves on baby sitting, etc and with the money saved you eventually move into the same size home with less people per house.

almost anywhere is better as long as it's outside NJ, north western NJ is also pretty good aside from price and property tax

fucking this….

I just graduated last year, and you think your moving out of state, much less out of your parents house, think again. I'm pretty sure NJ has the highest amount of millennials and young adults living with their parents. The bottom line is if you weren't already loaded, you're stuck here for a significantly long time, maybe forever.

I'm legit considering moving out of this state. Problem is I need to stay nearby due to family. Was looking at Bucks County over in PA but not sure what town is best. I'm just so done with NJ now. We have cucked ourselves beyond belief all because people hated Christie so much. Didn't help that Kim was an obvious Never Trumper

Eastern PA north of us is pretty comfy, lots of woods and its also, you know, not NJ.

Why does god hate me

I hate (((cherry hill))) but i dont mind haddonfield, although i only ever pass through haddonfield.

what if you know someone from out of state you can move in with potentially?

I know this feel, I've been working like a nigger since junior year and I don't NEARLY have as much as I need to move out.

It's possible, but you have to make sure that whoever you're crashing with is ok with you being there for awhile.

why aren't you working user?

Dont forget, since Murphy wants us to become a sanctuary state, expect Ebola-chan and her sisters to flood into NJ.

I'd like noting more than to accept ebola-chan into my heart so that I could share her love with some special folks, I'd slit my wrists open and run around paterson flailing and spitting all over

Anyone here in Burlington County?

Make sure trenton gets hit first along with all the indian areas.

I still still still don't believe this many anons are from NJ.

I guess I'll finally figure out what all you northerners are bitching about.

Why didn't you make a thread about the tranny elected to office?
That's the real ZOG Pill.
God is going to Punish America.

how many anons even is this? According to the 2010 Census, the total population of New Jersey was 8,791,894

that was in Virginia you homofag

Well you better start believing

what I'm really bothered by is if there are this many NJanons how come we didn't do any meme magic or literally try anything at all to stop murphy? I tried to start like 3 threads about this election over the last 2 months and they never got off the ground

We love to suffer

so are we going to have a tox/discord group or no?

How soon are you guys going to default on your debt?

Wait at least 2 more years before you post again.

that pic is simply the truest thing i have ever seen. the real world habbenins are like all the james bond plots all going at once, and then throw in every hellraiser movie plot as well, that is real life

What's wrong, schlomo? You won. Do you celebrate your side's victories by semitically screeching angrily because the "goyim" still don't fall for your tricks?

Nobody who is genuinely from NJ has a problem with what I'm saying. They know the truth. Filtered, by the way.

why can't you just kill yourself?

.5 has been deposited into your account

Middlesex user currently working in Trenton reporting in, are you fags ready for California 2.0? $50 minimum wage here we come.

Honestly though, it is surprising how many NJ fags are here. Natsoc community house in PA when?

the minimum wage bullshit is so fucking infuriating, they literally don't know the first thing about economics

Filtering the backup, too.

Not really. It's largely impossible to live here and not understand the jewish question.

Anyone else sad to see Christie go?

He was corrupt but the dude was a goldmine of memes.

christie wasn't great, but he wasn't that bad tbh. Murphy will be a hell of a lot worse

Well is it really possible that this place becomes a sanctuary state? It seems like with every passing day there is more and more spics just walking around with their families or riding their bikes. I'm guessing we weren't that cooperative with ICE to begin with but we're certainly fucked now. Just to think if that sorry sack of shit called Chris Christy wasn't such a cunt we could of dodged this and perhaps cut down on these types crawling around our streets. This guy just had to be a basic fucking republican are screw over all those union and state employee people. It's honestly amazing when I think about it, just 10 years ago you wouldn't see these spics outside of the handful in your school and boom every family comes complete with a fucking bike and baby stroller. They have to be illegal, right? All I ever hear is how people are moving away and yet these people keep popping up and they are 100% poor.
I remember awhile ago someone posted a theory on how the Hasidic Jews bring in these aztec looking hobbit people to drive people out to move more Jews in. I don't remember the details but the Jews have certainly increased in numbers. They act like trash whenever you're in a department store and they are oblivious to whatever their kids are doing. Not to mention all that shit that got exposed and how they essentially walked away with a slap on the wrist.

We have a huge population of Hasidic Jews and nobody likes them. Nice quads btw

You are absolutely right about the Republicans shooting themselves in the foot with the anti-union stuff. Union guys and state workers actually make real money and pay taxes (unlike the shitskins). They are concerned with where the state/country is headed, but they will never vote Republican because having a Republican in office means no raises.

Make no mistake, have no illusions, cuckservatives threw the elections to spite trump, and with all the elections they will try
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THINGS, EITHER DOTR VERY VERY SOON, OR BECOME A POLITICIAN AND CLEAN HOUSE DAMMIT, AND THE LATTER IS A GOOD CHOICE IF YOU ARE EASY ON THE EYES, CAN HIDE YOUR POWERLEVEL AND EXUDE CHARISMA.

I'd sooner get a class 3 firearms license in middlesex before DOTR hits woodbridge.

I'm Passaic also

Kushners are also a big NJ real estate family

You post this every thread lel

you are choosing to be demoralized
you are choosing to be subhuman
you are choosing to be an animal
you are choosing to die without a fight

shut the fuck up and get militant

I like this idea. Anons from each state should check in from time to time with habbenings from their state that the rest of us should know about.

it's almost like we should have an irl meetup or something….

Do you know where you are, kike?
Gas yourself CIAnigger.

we're not that heavily blue we're around 45% red but I see your point

can you make a "how to become a politician" thread?

Fact: There's a good chance the majority of shitposters you encounter on here and halfchan are from NJ

are you retarded?

Democracy was a fucking mistake

NJ General the rubble is burning down.

Worst, a few anons live in sofl, extension of NYC/NJC with tons of spics added in the mix. Every time I leave to New England my Dad cries
end my life

We could've at least meme'd the constitution party's candidate for governor. They're blind to race, but they have the best platform by far. I started way too late with way too little, and he even lost to the green party

i'd love it if such a thing were true as only whites would survive collapse conditions

Today in the NJ news cycle:

Students disciplined for wearing Confederate flag, saying 'Go back to Africa'
Schools are shit, water is wet
archive.is/uO73P

Legal marijuana in 100 days?
New governor's priorities are shit, more taxes too.
archive.is/lgVGR

Jeff wants elderly drivers to get retested in New Jersey
How the state plans on phasing out drivers for auto cars - start with the elderly.
archive.is/4IPjo

I hope you all fucking hate your shitty day in this craphole of a state!

North Bergen reporting in. Man I hate Jews of all creeds and types.

I'm starting to see why my father divorced her.

there's a lot of orthodox jews around in passaic idk how involved they are with global kikery but at the very least they smell really bad and jaywalk all over the damn place as if they expect cars to stop for them

Holy fucking shit this, I cannot tell you how many times I've driven through those areas at night only to have a wild kike jump out at me like fucking deer. I'm almost positive it's for insurance fraud schemes.

it's the worst on saturdays when they jaywalk around at night dressed all in black in a big crowd of people and they're all over the damn place. Imagine how much it'd cost you if you hit a whole family of kikes, legally they'd be in the wrong but good luck with that

I hate this state.

(satan)
But it is the garden state user.
You know like flowers and stuff.

I had a filthy kike try to slide into my car as I was hitting the breaks last week. He thought about acting like he was hit for a split second before realizing the distance/atmosphere was off and he couldn't pull it off. If I had been a second slower I'd be losing money no doubt.

Some fat kike was going door-to-door trying to sell medical weed prescriptions the other day.
This place is the worst.

faggot from another cucked ne state here.
Gotta question for NJ homos. Why is it that you guys are relatively organized and hype? like in New York and massachussets the conservatives don't speak up or give a shit or have any internet presence despite being fairly numerous for lefty states, but NJ has fairly vocal internet presence and such of right wing people.

Anyway i'm impressed with you guys.