Why are you not playing League of Legends right now Holla Forums ?

Why are you not playing League of Legends right now Holla Forums ?

LoL is a timeless game that wont get old

2/10 for effort. Here's your reply.

I'm too busy playing games like Overwatch and Paladins to waste time on MOBAs.

Reported

1 shekel has been deposited into your account

League og Legends is not the most played video game AND the biggest esport for nothing

Why are you not playing DoTA 2 right now Holla Forums?

DoTA 2 is a timeless game that wont get old

Why are YOU not playing LoL right now

You make good points, OP.
I'll try it out! Do you recommend any champions for beginners?

Get out OP. Also check'em

Dota is a good game but it have too many flaws and Valve/Icefrog are far too slow with making new heroes to their game. I stick with LoL

Very nice

What do you want to play? Magic burst caster, Tank, Healer, Crowd controller or ranged dps?

nice

do you think youre fooling anyone?

i couldnt if i wanted to. its not possible for me to motivate myself to play such a bad game.

Well done

Caster or ranged dps sounds good

No.

It's a boring game and all assfagots get very, very repetitive the more you play them. No matter how good you get, you're still staring at the same graphics on samey maps trying to pull off the same old plays and with heroes that differ in name and visuals more than they differ in essence.

t. guy who regrets putting 1.6k hours into Dota2. After a point, you're only playing the same old shite because you couldn't find another good game to play for a quick hour.

go be a chinese grinder somewhere else

so why does dota just stick with the same old map?

A bad game is an forgotable AAA game that nobody cares about in 5 years. Watch Dogs is a bad game for that reason

Why are you not playing Life right now, Holla Forums?
Life is a timeless experience that'll never leave your unsatisfied. Go out and play right now!

LoL 2016 World Championship: 48/132 Champions Picked/Banned

DOTA2 TI6: 104/112 Heroes Picked

Seems like there's a touch of bloat in there somewhere. :^)

I'm guessing because it works for them, it would take actual effort to make a "good", balanced, new map, the players might not care and more playable characters are always preferred over just some map.

Honestly, beats me.

Annie, Ashe, Vayne, Caitlyn are some great starter champions

LCS have not ended yet and the pros just main champions more in LoL than in dota so nothing weird in that

I'm offended now.

get out

I found this qt while I was looking for ranged champs
How is she?

Tristina is good but can be a little hard for beginners. She is however not that hard and also good

sometimes im met with the response "when the map is perfect you only need one" but that just seems silly. well maybe theres some truth to it if theyre actually finding uses for the vast majority of the cast. im way behind the times with the dota.

Why do you keep posting in a video game thread for a video game that you clearly dont like?

youre killing me user.

At this point I can accept the possibility of these threads and the ones who take them seriously being a goon attempt to weaponize Poe's Law.

I'm off to a good start this morning.

They are basicly shooters with retarded abilities.
Assfaggots on the other hand are rts games where you control one single unit with barely any abilities.

Because it's massive faggotry, that's why. Thanks for asking, OP.

That is just some of the many ASSFAGGOTS heroes where you control more than a single hero

Shit I play Paladins and regularly post in the threads, and yet I think this is worse.

Paladins was good at the start now it is just a shitty OW clone. It also still lacks content

So far you keep self bumping your own thread. Ignoring what others say. Sure LoL is a vidya but it real cancerous one and your thread starts with shitty b8. Just stop being a faggot.

Because people use sage wrong. Half of the sagers in this thread are redditfags using it as a downboat

sage

Holy shit its almost a real rts now :^)

Its not like the games cant be fun, but if you want to pretend they take any amount of skill you have no legs to stand on.