What are some good games with a father and son focused story, preferably from the point of view of the son?

What are some good games with a father and son focused story, preferably from the point of view of the son?

The new god of war looks like it will have that kind of story from what they have shown.

The one where your dad crawls into your bed.

the last of us

Are you implying what I think you're implying?

Why not spend time with your dad instead?

Yes.

Because I don't have a dad in my life.

I'm sorry

No niggers on this board, please.

Maybe the boy's dad is dead. Hell I grew up like that.

Nah, divorce.

A lot of nigger daddies are dead too. What's your point?

SH1 and Shattered Memories, RDR, any Star Wars with Luke & Vader, Fallout 4, Bioshock Infinite and Resident Evil Revelations 2 (these 2 have daughers).

"uhhh, which kid are you again? The one I produced with that Gorgon? No, wait I ripped her head off."

I can't wait to be completely mortified and confused as the writers try to make screaming angry death man into some sort of father figure

to be fair they had a sense of humor about that.
when his son was being a fucking idiot his rage meter started to build in the cutscene

Metal Gear Solid 4, if only for the ending

Pic related.
Starts out annoying but it has a surprisingly great payoff.

good call

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. The protagonist spends very little time with his dad, but he is doing something very important for him.

That kid will grow up to be a dual-wielding swordsman.

Definitely this, but the father-son dynamic plays more of a supporting role in the story rather than being the focus, though it does take the limelight closer to the end.

I forgot that Kratos was Lloyd's dad in that game.

Fallout 3, one of the best RPGs ever made and among the greats of the genre like DA:I and ME3.

Well, how can someone still haven't said this?
JASON!?

Looks like dad has to work overtime again.

Next to none because even rarer than a good developer is one who cares about men or boys.

I'm looking for my father. A middle aged guy. Have you seen him?

I fell for basically every single plot twist in that game.
Granted, that was like 12 years ago by this point. Probably didn't help that I had zero knowledge about the Tales series at that point.

Fallout 1, technically.

Does Daughter-Father count?
If so, pic related can be pretty alright.

Because he asked for games

you again faggot i hate you , your vivan a shit

go on…