Signs that devs don't know what they're doing anymore

Pic related confirms that Infinite Warfare is in the same universe as Modern Warfare. Who's the genius behind this?

Go back to cuckchan

Listen you uncultured niggers.

The only good story cod ever told was the World at War - Black Ops 2 storyline.

I didn't say that CoD was good. Just saw this and it just made me cringe. One of the weirdest decisions I've ever seen, just like the decision to create Starcraft 64.

I hope IW lives up to the other CoD games in like Black Ops 2 in terms of story and gameplay. I've been looking for a new game to buy.

Cod Lore?
Mark Leach of Harwich, Mass., caught a 65-pound cod on the deck of his boat in 1987.

In what world does this imply that they don't know what they are doing? I have to disagree that they don't know what they are doing.
If you just look at how many people pick these games up every year without even thinking or looking into them, I think that's proof enough that they know what they're doing with them, or at the very least Activision knows what they're doing.
It's really odd to me how many people look at Battlefield gameplay and say stupid shit like 'wow cod is dead xD', and at the same time will go on to buy the next CoD.

Nice, got any more?

Checked

I think it's just lazy world building and a cheap way to generate more sales. I don't think this will win over people in the long run. We'll only know for sure if the same people who now suck Battlefield's dick will quickly return to suck CoD's dick on release day. Who knows? IW might finally be the game that killed the franchise. We already saw it with AC and I think the time is right for CoD to suffer the same fate.

call of duty is a good game

Online? Maybe.

CoD single player campaigns are cringe worthy and edgy.

top wew

How about the WW2 games, except for Finest Hour of course?

Not to mention how disgusting Infinity looks to be. What with the good guys being the UN and globalism while a nationalistic Mars colony that wants independence are the bad guys. Quite a jab at America as a whole to be perfectly honest.

I thought some of the missions in the first call od duty were okay. I should probably try out medal of honor for a comparison.

Have you played Big Red One? Might pick it up for Dolphin since I think v5.0 already fixed the game.