SHE'S GONNA GET YOU

SHE'S GONNA GET YOU

I am O.K. with this.
=^_^=

The movie is racist because it makes it out like Asians can't drive.

if you want nicer looking characters why not just watch anime? they're almost always 100% white

There are people who unironically think this movie is good.

i think most of them are just lying to themselves

it's a virtue signal to say you like star wars at this point

I think they get off on earnestly believing more ridiculous things purely for the sake of politics, like Bruce Jenner is a beautiful woman or Kuffar Muhammid is as English as the Queen. It’s almost like if they know it is absurd, but they believe it anyways and they get a thrill from forcing everyone to have to say it’s the truth. What more fulfilling expression of power is there to force people to say an obvious falsehood is reality?

It’s no wonder this applies to media and entertainment as well. Despite the obvious badness of this movie, the Soy are ferociously declaring it to be great.

now the real question is was that Disney's plan all along?

Who are they trying to virtue signal too though?

But she is a chink ?

Pretty simple woman logic.

She's obviously korean.

OK, she has a full vietnamese family, but was born in USA.

china go rarger

I'm so glad I never saw this

It's a really bad movie where every character make shitty decisions on purpose to go against what you would like to see happening.
That scene would've been a great moment for Finn who would become a hero by sacrificing himself to save the Resistance but no… the asian piggu had to stop him.

HAHAHAHAH

I like how they're right beside the evil nazi empire troops and not only no one shoots them they let the nigger run back to the base carrying her.

Did she rive?

Did you actually expect 10 AT-ATs to do anything about the defense of a key attack laser ?
They are just background user. Like the entirety of the empire.

Does TLJ make Pluto Nash good in comparison?

Is it really 3 hours of shit like this?

I just thought of something about the ending in TLJ and I have no idea why I thought of it during this thread.

Luke hands Leia the Millenium Falcon dice things at the end. However, Luke is a hologram or some shit at the time, he's not actually there. Are those dice also holograms or are they actually there? Did they disappear from Leia's hands when Luke died?

The new fan theory is that luke was never there to begin with.

Pluto Nash was always top-tier kino. It was a Jewish plot that took it down.

Yep.

Post the entire theory. That doesn't make sense.

That still doesn't explain the dice actually being with Leia, though, and that ruins that scene.

They're chinks too. Chink refers to the eyes.

It was a Force Skype call. They fucked up the lore, now the force ghosts can physically interact with the world.

Some people say that the dices belong to Han (despite that they never existed before this Episode) and that it was a nod to something that happened in the Han Solo movie.
It's bullshit.

He also manages to get back to base quicker on foot, carrying another person, than he did going in the opposite direction with a flying machine.

Yes.

Did you miss the part where Leia left the dice at the base and Kylo found them and they disappeared a little while after? Wouldn't that mean if Leia had kept the dice with her and Luke still died, they would disappear as well? So what was the point of giving holo dice to Leia instead of real ones (other than Luke didn't know where they were)? Symbolism? There was really no point for it like a lot of the movie. The more you think about each plot point, the worse the movie gets.

Not sure why people are defending this more than nu-Ghostbusters. They're both bad but TLJ is bad on so many levels. As a movie on its own, as a second part to a trilogy and as part of a franchise, it sucks on so many levels that I have to think it was masterfully crafted to be terrible because fucking up a franchise this bad has to take skill.

Because Disney's marketing reach is longer and more firm than Sony's.

Because it's in the pop culture. The fake geek crowd desperately wants to take control of pop culture and ruin it so they could call it their own.
TFA was bad but TLJ is even worse and they'll continue to defend it because they want that nerd cred for their socio-political agenda.

Why did the dice lasted longer around than Luke's astral projection?

wtf is this nigger cam quality? can you guys just wait until the blu-ray comes out and buy it?

i will pirate this movie, delete it, then pirate it again repeatedly until disney runs out of money

They already did. The only major bastion of nerdhood which hasn’t been pozzed is 40k, and that’s on its way.