Waking Up Normies Without Infowars

I need a better website to redpill normies than Infowars.

I showed my libtard friend Infowars and he did not wake up due to Alex Jones's constant fear mongering and failed predictions (like claiming that China is going to send drones against Trump on J20) so how can I redpill normies without going full 1488. This friend is a low IQ Bernie supporter that hates Hillary and identity politics but never stopped voting democrat or supporting Sweden.

How can we wake up someone who is a pro-science SocialDEM CUCKOLD without going full 1488 or being racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatreallyhappened.com/#axzz4xnLN89b0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask
zerohedge.com/
wearethenewmedia.com/
mega.co.nz/#F!fo0TDC4a!Ck2n3wuqWutm3FyLtxZB8A
mega.co.nz/#F!4FJSUTyL!gRWJW5eBK0ydunfSzDB3xg
mega.co.nz/#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg
mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ
mega.co.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!cE5yWZoI
mega.co.nz/#F!sU90kbAR!pXKWaWnZcY8eTIA2wUSDBA
mega.co.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
mega.co.nz/#F!6kJzEIJb!aVVgmWAM-aP_bU_8Co43FA
mega.co.nz/#F!K8wTjbiZ!mWFZsQRr2SZYC1AsoE6Shw
mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg
mega.co.nz/#F!zQtglTAY!JZ8y7bZpqPz6od5WmtLfIg
mega.co.nz/#F!MQ8ziQKK!rzb0LRaZoyL6te1tguBNnA!RBs1mRhC
mega.co.nz/#F!9RAkwRwR!4oXYTi7YoIEXVK_gSPBY0Q
mega.co.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg
mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ
mega.co.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
mega.co.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ
mega.co.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw
mega.co.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q
thepiratebay.se/torrent/10561225/_pol_itical_literature__t_orrent
kat.cr/5-000-literature-files-science-philosophy-history-politics-religion-t10661863.html
rapidtables.com/convert/number/binary-to-ascii.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jZNMMTZzurg
youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
youtube.com/watch?v=8Csu4XLTc88
infowars.com/no-joke-usa-today-warns-of-chainsaw-bayonet-mods-on-texas-killers-gun/
youtu.be/IkCMNTpojlg
youtu.be/0NcIGBKXMOE
youtu.be/4uoMkNPCxac
youtu.be/OzWhwGeROuU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-20/10-crazy-conspiracy-theories-became-conspiracy-facts
thelastamericanvagabond.com/
washingtonsblog.com/author/washingtonsblog
geopolitics.co/
thefreethoughtproject.com/
theantimedia.org/
technocracy.news/
cryptogon.com/
blacklistednews.com/
globalresearch.ca/
democracynow.org/
subjectpolitics.com/
sputniknews.com/
disinfo/
sociable.co/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
mega.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ!QNAixJZL
mega.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw
mega.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q
mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw
mediafire.com/?i44dwzkf9j9n8
mega.nz/#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw
pastebin.com/JN01tWVF
resist.com/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
thepiratebay.org/torrent/8497699/The_Turner_Diaries___Audio_Book_and_PDF
pastebin.com/BUU4tbiw
murdercube.com/files/Poisons/Volume 6-E Modified Bacteria Weapons.pdf
murdercube.com/files/Explosives & Incendiaries/
washingtonsblog.com/2017/09/dont-become-right-wing-snowflake.html
theoccidentalobserver.net
amren.com
mega.nz/#!oQtCDQZK!Vbwne8c4n61MR1GvJirRhCvEfTptQZO5EcBjv5ehc4U
mega.nz/#!wF1xVAwB!ZpvuKBRHPM7FADk0jOsvAYB534OYOardqQjuXZSbbA8
mega.nz/#!xJtgCA4I!mGgg5YdCh_N7c2BVERmSYwsnxVOEC5zbw13HM50AIcI
mega.nz/#!tBsliaya!XHXfZosuERXtzd3b2ni4oitoMiFytJEtu6FUglh0Uc0
mega.nz/#!kN9imT5J!WRmOXk93aUBWROYehU0ZitPmOIFHPMf5fXwiX9wCpuY
mega.nz/#!1RsSSBAT!hyyyJeZNeAHa1j7klLStBBG62Ll4l8EyBZ0UPz0y46g
mega.nz/#!cVlmSQLC!xQGuw0mxsc-YkCpBOzQL5-lA-5TI5ZlMmIJSz7pLqC8
mega.nz/#!1dFgHayQ!6Z1J-YDc9kR2WFFOYmXFw9fnfX6GJlKOoUNQMaUeSsc
mega.nz/#!4N1B0RzC!4Snjg0c6DlMhHWJw4kxZPzpwftxsWxnZobWCYdIZe9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CKo1SNmjeN0
whiterabbitradio.net/
odinia.org/what-are-values/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

introduce him to sargon of akkad

seriously

Mister Metokur is always a good starting point.

ram your foot up his ass

Mike Rivero. Lefties like him.

You shouldn't have to rely on infowars. Remember that infowars will report on any issue whether you want it to or not. That's why the (((msm))) has been talking about it because they want hopeless normalfags to associate any story infowars covers with fake news. Since Alex Jones is disinformation, it's not completely untrue but the problem still remains dealing with the stigma going forward and finding actual news sites.

goodgopher.com is a good place to start. It's a news search engine. It still uses infowars and cucked places like backblaze but it has dozens of better ones.

The best way to deal with the infowars stigma is to explain to normalfags what disinformation is. Information is information. Misinformation is incorrect information. Disinformation is misinformation presented as information. Explain to them that inforwars makes it difficult for actual news-savvy individuals who are trying to stay away from the real fake news and trying to spread real info. Explain the same about Alex Jones. After that you're done because not even the (((msm))) is that honest. Again, as said above, they want all alternative media to be umbrella'd under infowars and so when alex jones adds disinfo to a story they can point to that as proof that they (the msm) are real news and info wars as all alternative news is fake.

I'd also do this. As a first step he's good as he doesn't go far enough. Your friend if salvageable won't outright reject some of truths he can been shown through him. Then at some point in time he'll realize sargon doesn't go far enough. Which you can then talk to him yourself without a shit show.

Dude's funny as hell but i'd introduce his level of trolling a little bit later. As he may reject him outright for being too toxic at first.

I know you said seriously user but, seriously?

Sage for double post.

whatreallyhappened.com/#axzz4xnLN89b0

Get the fuck out of here.

Its a picture from Titus Frost and Jeff C's gang of shills. Youtubers who are blackpill shills.

IME Stephan Molyneaux is best for redpilling normies, I know multiple liberals who have become full natsoc/nationalist after a few months from watching Molyneaux, say what you will but he is a great entryist.

Red Ice.
(Inb4 CIA operation)

That's nice. Why are you posting it here?

Because it reflects how liberal normies first see Infowars which is related to the topic.

I wonder if Corbett Report or Luke Wearechange is any good.

Molyneaux, Metokur and Watson (his videos only, not Jones; he's actually great on crap modern culture & it's funny). Also, the Barbara Spectre video was shocking and rage-inducing in me the first time I saw it. Actually, it still enrages me. I am not a violent person but I could happily bludgeon that bitch to death.

A couple of years ago maybe. Henrik's pretty much full WN at this point. He did redpill a shitload of lefty new Age types from his original audience though. So he gets credit for that. That's when he started to get redpilled on the JQ(around 2011ish) but was still doing Richard Hoagland "Nazis have death lasers on the moon pointed at earth and want to annihilate the poor Jews" type programs. Then you could see the evolution to full 1488 around 2013-14ish. Those conspirtard candy shows were phased out. So basically he's not going to appeal to a leftist normie.

fake and gay

We are change YouTube channel actually might be too hardcore for a completely bluepilled normie. Seriously.

Lauren Rose has some excellent videos.

And he's actually quite useful for pinkpilling. You don't introduce someone to the redpill all at once; they can't handle the shock and they will either reject it or go crazy.
Gamergate was an excellent bridge for redpills being handed out like crazy, Trump as well. The digging done by Holla Forums and Holla Forums's joint efforts really did help

I'll admit, Mommyneaux has his moments.

I thought he was a centrist like Boogie because he criticized Trump's travel ban. When did Luke go full 1488/natsoc.

Infowars has no integrity, they do not differentiate between fact and fiction. Everybody knows this, except perhaps some of their viewers.

absolutely, and black pidgeon speaks

alternatively, just invite him over your house and show him the greatest story never told.. "look man, I know you're going to have a bad reaction to this, but just watch it with an open mind and decide for yourself, information can not hurt you, you know me and that I'm not a bad person, just watch brah"

fuck sargon, he's not even white, why are people suggesting him?

I hate normalfags so much. I never needed "pink pills", I watched a Hitler documentary and 30 minutes in I was totally convinced. Normals are fucking scum

holy fuck what the fuck. went full 1488

when was this vid?

Try showing them this documentary series:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask

I agree. Molyneux and Black Pigeon Speaks are good as well.

Lol, Boogie is not a centrist from what I've seen of him. He is that obese guy with all the health issues and yippy "dog" right??

You're not wrong user. We're talking about brainwashed libshits though. I had the fortunate situation of being born into a good conservative community so it wasn't too much of a stretch for me to turn from fairly right wing libertarian/conservatism to white nationalism.

Posted yesterday.

I like Rense. But his news feed is so "unbiased" that it might not help a great deal. Media Matters next to RT and Zero Hedge, that kind of thing. And I think that trying to be that "unbiased" might have made Rense himself a little unhinged.

He's probaly ok for normies.

This wasn't me though. I don't know anybody that's remotely redpilled in real life. I just found the right side of the internet through bioanthropology forums and watched the Hitler/Jew documentaries people put in their signatures (Der Ewige Jude, TGSNT). I wasn't a conservative before that, if I had any political opinion at all, I was libertarian because muh constitution/small gov, muh low tax, muh dudeweedlmao.

kek, why is Boogie even being mentioned in this thread?

*leftist normies

(checked)
Probably to laugh at him?
He's literally the fattest fenceshitter on youtube; he couldn't even stand up to anita bullying him for his weight much less leftist ideology as a whole

And I suppose not everyone is as fortunate as you to have gotten that experience and perspective user. A lot of people these days don't stray out of their bubbles to challenge themselves. Right-wingers have had to battle against the left in secret up until the last year or so due to "political correctness" taking hold of almost every public space both in real life and on the internet.

Info Wars is controlled opposition you retard.
Your "friend" is a communist. It's time to move on with your life and associate with better people.

What first redpilled me was Kiwi Farms. Kiwi Farms showed me how insane these liberals were for supporting pedophiles like Nyberg and is also what brought me to Holla Forums. I been wanting blood on college professors ever since I learned what a SJW was.

I recommend the No Agenda podcast. God tier babby's first red pill. They don't usually go down the conspiracy rabbit hole. What they do is play news clips and point out deceptive media practices– like set up a clip by saying, "Trump was reportedly furious with these revelations from Mueller and vowed reciprocity." then play a clip where Trump says something completely unrelated to what they said. They bisect media and point out a lot of the hypocrisy and b.s. They also include a lot of humor so it's super approachable for normies.

Infowars is too kooky. Here is my method:
Start them out on Molymeme and Jordan Peterson. They are normalfag friendly and are good at breaking the conditioning. Molymeme may get repetitive with his le not an argument schtick but he's right. Once you wake up you realize virtually everything you hear on TV or MSM sources are not actual arguments and are all complete bullshit. Don't go into the race stuff yet or immigration stuff. Just send them videos that break down cultural marxism, leftist doublethink etc.
From there you throw in some Jared Taylor. inb4 doesn't name the jews, yes I know this is a step by step process you don't go from 0 to 1488 in one step Taylor does a good job breaking down the race issue without touching the JQ and he does the whole "I just want free association" dance. Now start throwing in some molymeme migrant/immigration/IQ videos
Then you go to Kevin McDonald for the JQ and they realize WHO is behind the cultural rot and migrant "crisis". And they start to get angry. Once they agree with him you hand them a copy of Mein Kampf.

IT’S NOT 2006 ANYMORE. IF YOU’RE NOT BEING OPEN, YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG. FUCK THEIR FEELINGS. FUCK THEIR SAFE SPACES.

Why not do it yourself though?

Better than Infowars and will call out Israel, but still pretty damn bad. The problem is they're not willing to adapt to the rapidly changing political and social environment and stayed relatively the same for 10 years. They appeal mostly to the Gen X and early millennial types IMO given ones a Gen Xer and the other a Baby Boomer.

I already know he is beyond help. His single trip to Sweden fried his brain and made him a male feminist cuck for life. Before Sweden he was a classical liberal that mocked the current left for being autistic.

What the fuck happened to him? Sweden's left is even worse than America's left. it sounds like they literally brainwashed him ba sing se style. This makes no sense whatsoever

BE A BETTER PERSON THAN HE IS IN EVERY WAY

Then refuse to cuck on anything.

Heh blesses my post

The problem with TGSNT is that these people are incapable of having open minds; it's as if they have circuits embedded that once tripped illicit a certain reaction. So, best thing is to go very slowly. Honestly, Watson's modern art/music videos are hilarious: screeching harpies, head to ass circles, literally shitting out paint on canvas, collecting ones own feces, etc. Comparing that to Rembrandt//Beethoven/Western sculpture is very powerful. You have to remember a thing about these crazies: they view themselves as "artists". Showing them what they view as "art" vs. traditional art is shocking. And, watching moronic women screeching is funny.

I appreciate "not an argument"; I used to be an academic teaching critical thinking/argument evaluation/logic and there is nothing resembling that being taught at Universities now. The point of "not an argument" is that it's NOT AN ARGUMENT; I don't care what you "feel", I don't care about your "experience", I want you to present an argument to support your position, end of. Once you accomplish that, a conversation can begin.

Some absolute gems in this thread I have never seen or heard of. Thanks anons.

Seconding MolyJew and BPS for good entry repilling

How so? Fuck, you've got me pegged; i'm an 80's baby but what about their show don't you like?

They can't be woken but they can be taught to hate the taste of Leftism. Don't rely on a single source; point out hypocrisy wherever it is and their primal instincts should tell them to hate it.
etc.

I'm surprised she's under 21.

also
She's >our gal
She might not be red-pilled on the JQ yet though, but she's right about there

Just to clear this up. What I meant was, the news media will set up a clip by sayinglike set up a clip by saying, "Trump was reportedly furious with these revelations from Mueller and vowed reciprocity." to spin this narrative of Trump being vindictive and going after his political enemies. Then the news will play a clip where Trump says something completely unrelated like, "Mueller's conducting his investigation; i'm confident he won't find anything on this administration." But the suggestion is still in your head that Trump's vowing revenge, fuck proof.

meant this

Remind them about U.S.S. Liberty, this is a very good first redpill

oof. Nice one user.

Oh yes. Our "greatest ally" knowingly killed 34 US sailors.
Thanks, Israel :)

That is exactly what happened. I wasn't there so I would not know.

The dumbest thing that came out of his mouth was when he was calling terrorism rare in Sweden after claiming that his friend in Sweden was in direct contact with a major Religion of Cuck™ic terrorist attack involving a truck.

The problem with info wars is that Alex Jones is a self promoting blowhard.

unz.com aka Unz Review is excellent for normies due to its serious tone and well written/researched articles.

kinda this, the left is not a demographic that the right wants to reconcile with and vice versa, the commies chose their side. one side HAS to burn the other side down. so yeah fuck it just tell em they are wrong and retarded for believing the MSM intel lies

She's quite literally /ourgirl/ (so is that one British girl that had a lot of her videos shoah'd).
A successful fit user should wife her and have many Aryan babbies

There was NO terrorism, NO ghettos, NO dangerous cities in Sweden before the third-world horde appeared.

who?

filterman lol.
Literally just point out hypocrisy in sjw movements and current news. Shit like the koi fish crap is a good start. Distrusting media makes people desire to learn the truth.

I can already see how corrupt the LGBTQ is. I used to support gays because I hated how Christians acted in the bush era. After seeing how autistic the LGBTQ really is, I want to see homosexuality criminalized for good so that these idiots never have jobs again.

You don't even have to try anymore to mock gays. Just type gay in google and the jokes write themselves.>>10873382

Wrong. Most normalfag lefties(not Antifa brainwashed zogbots) will naturally ditch the leftist ideology once sufficiently redpilled on the JQ. Takes intellectual curiosity though. If it's just a lazy, useless, normie-leftist-conformist then just forget about any kind of "red pilling" effort.

Show him documentaries about Liberia and South Africa. It's worked for two of friends of mine. You really don't realize how brainwashed people are by the cultural Marxist "everybody's equal/race is a social construct" nonsense until you've seen the before and after first hand.

>Has to use a (((infowar)))

Sounds like you need to lurk a few more years before you try that again.

oldie but sometimes still a goodie: rense.com

RageAfterStorm made a video about race being real and explained that blacks in general have a lower IQ than whites, she used to be part of "le intellectual skeptic" community prior.

zerohedge.com/

Addendum, she's actually a German girl whose family moved to the UK and she grew up British. She's a race realist now.

010000010110110101100101011100100110100101100011011000010110111000100000010011000110000101101110011001000111001101100011011000010111000001100101

Does anyone still have respect for the skeptic cucks? Sargon is allright i guess but he is more of an Alt-liter now.

The only respect I have for skeptic cucks is their usefulness for bringing people into the fold at a slow and steady pace. First you need to question and refute the low-hanging fruit before you can dissect the malignant cancer at the center of the brain.

that's true. Skeptics are turning more and more into SJW'S at least it's a stepping stone for the alt-lite

wife material

wow, do they have a channel anymore? I only see an archive

Sorry m8, I don't know if she'll ever make another video or not and she hasn't made a new channel. Someone reuploaded her "Race is real" video though.

Demographics are Destiny!

Unless you want to be a scoundrel and have a bunch of skank side pieces…

I thought he was okay at first but never watched him very much, saw maybe 3 or 4 videos total. Not a fan. See:

Sargon went full retard with the thinkery etc… getting him sued. this week in stupid sucks also. But he does cause a lot of drama with everyone.

For fuck's sake, how many times does it have to be said: We tried being openly notsee for years and it just doesn't work. What did GLR's American Nazi Party accomplish? Nothing. What did the 90s skinheads accomplish? Nothing. It may feel good to run around in a SS uniform and Heil Hitler at normies, but it won't convince anyone until there are a massive number of people doing it, like 15% of the population. How do we get that critical mass? By redpilling, slowly, patiently. Allow the left to show their insanity, point it out, and offer an alternative.

Books for Holla Forums

(A-F)
A. K. Chesterton (1 File) >>>/zundel/1480
Adam Lebor (1 File) >>>/zundel/1478
Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn (12 Files) >>>/zundel/1466
Alex Jones Exposed (9 Files) >>>/zundel/1481
Alfred Rosenberg (4 Files) >>>/zundel/1463
Anatoliy Golitsyn (1 File) >>>/zundel/1960
Andrew J. Hurley (1 File) >>>/zundel/1462
Anna Bramwell (1 File) >>>/zundel/1461
Ariel Toaff (1 File) >>>/zundel/1460
Arnold S. Leese (11 Files) >>>/zundel/1457
Arthur Kemp (1 File) >>>/zundel/1971
Arthur Moeller van den Bruck (1 File) >>>/zundel/1972
August Bebel (6 Files) >>>/zundel/1451
August Kubizek (1 File) >>>/zundel/1973
Austin J. App (3 Files) >>>/zundel/1448
Barbara Kulaszka (1 File) >>>/zundel/1447
Benjamin Weintraub (1 File) >>>/zundel/1446
Benton L. Bradberry (1 File) >>>/zundel/1974
Bernhardt Klassen (9 Files) >>>/zundel/1441
Brandon Martinez (3 Files) >>>/zundel/1438
Caleb Williams Saleeby (13 Files) >>>/zundel/1979
Carlo Mattogno (9 Files) >>>/zundel/1429
Carlos W. Porter (2 Files) >>>/zundel/1427
Charles C. Tansill (1 File) >>>/zundel/1992
Christine M. Johns (1 File) >>>/zundel/1416
Christopher Jon Bjerknes (2 Files) >>>/zundel/1414
Collection - Adolf Hitler (58 Files) >>>/zundel/1873
Collection - Holocaust Handbooks (73 Files) >>>/zundel/18
Collection - Idolatry in Judaism, Religion of Cuck™, Paganism & Christianity (27 Files) >>>/zundel/71
Collection - The Rothschild Dynasty (16 Files) >>>/zundel/2
Committee for Truth in History (1 File) >>>/zundel/1413
Count Emmanuel Malynski (1 File) >>>/zundel/1412
Curtis B. Dall (1 File) >>>/zundel/1411
David Duke (3 Files) >>>/zundel/1408
David F. Crew (2 Files) >>>/zundel/2001
David Irving (26 Files) >>>/zundel/1382
David L. Hoggan (2 Files) >>>/zundel/1380
David Lane (4 Files) >>>/zundel/2004
Dietrich Eckhart (1 File) >>>/zundel/1379
Don Heddesheimer (1 File) >>>/zundel/1378
Douglas Reed (17 Files) >>>/zundel/1361
Douglas Valentine (1 File) >>>/zundel/2008
E. Michael Jones (3 Files) >>>/zundel/1358
Eckhart Verlag (1 File) >>>/zundel/1357
Edward Kritzler (1 File) >>>/zundel/1356
Eric Dubay (1 File) >>>/zundel/2009
Ernst Hiemer (deutsch) (3 Files) >>>/zundel/1353
Eustace Mullins (60 Files) >>>/zundel/1324
Executive Intelligence Review (3 Files) >>>/zundel/1321
Francis Galton (4 Files) >>>/zundel/2043
Francis Parker Yockey (5 Files) >>>/zundel/1317
Frank K. Salter (1 Files) >>>/zundel/2048
Frank L. Britton (1 File) >>>/zundel/1316
Freda Utley (1 File) >>>/zundel/1315
Fredrick Toben (1 File) >>>/zundel/1314
Friedrich von Bernhardi (7 Files) >>>/zundel/2049
Friedrick Karl Wiebe (1 File) >>>/zundel/2042

(G-M)

Gedaliah Braun (1 File) >>>/zundel/2057
George Whitehead (1 File) >>>/zundel/2058
Gerald Burton Winrod (4 Files) >>>/zundel/1310
Gerd Honsik (1 File) >>>/zundel/1309
Germar Rudolf (1 File) >>>/zundel/1308
Gottfreid Feder (3 Files) >>>/zundel/1305
Grant F. Smith (1 File) >>>/zundel/2059
Gregory Delaney (7 Files) >>>/zundel/1298
Gustav Freytag (1 File) >>>/zundel/2060
H. B. Isherwood (2 Files) >>>/zundel/2061
Hanns Anderson (1 File) >>>/zundel/1297
Hans F. K. Gnther (2 Files) >>>/zundel/1296
Harrell Rhome (2 Files) >>>/zundel/2064
Heinz A. Heinz (1 File) >>>/zundel/2066
Hellmut Schramm (1 File) >>>/zundel/1295
Henri Roques (1 File) >>>/zundel/1294
Henry Ford (3 Files) >>>/zundel/1291
Hermann Greife (1 Files) >>>/zundel/1290
Hermann Goring (1 File) >>>/zundel/2067
Hilaire Belloc (1 File) >>>/zundel/2068
Howell Arthur Gwynne (1 File) >>>/zundel/2069
Human Rights Watch (1 File) >>>/zundel/2070
J. M. Spaight (4 Files) >>>/zundel/1286
J. Philippe Rushton (2 Files) >>>/zundel/2075
Jack B. Tenney (4 Files) >>>/zundel/1282
James Bacque (3 Files) >>>/zundel/1279
James M. Ennes Jr (1 File) >>>/zundel/2077
James W. Von Brunn (2 Files) >>>/zundel/1277
Jared Taylor (2 Files) >>>/zundel/2078
Jewish Tribal Review (1 File) >>>/zundel/2080
John Colin Campbell Jordan (2 Files) >>>/zundel/2081
John Glad (2 Files) >>>/zundel/1270
John Sack (1 File) >>>/zundel/1269
John W. DeCamp (1 File) >>>/zundel/1268
Jonathan Peter Spiro (1 File) >>>/zundel/2083
Jonathon Marshall (1 File) >>>/zundel/1267
Joseph Goebbels (7 Files) >>>/zundel/1265
Kevin B. MacDonald (21 Files) >>>/zundel/1245
Klaus Polkehn (1 File) >>>/zundel/1244
Leonard Young (1 File) >>>/zundel/1241
Louis Marschalko (1 File) >>>/zundel/1497
Leon Degrelle (7 Files) >>>/zundel/1242
Madison Grant (2 Files) >>>/zundel/2091
Marcus Eli Ravage (1 File) >>>/zundel/2093
Martin Luther, Dr (1 File) >>>/zundel/1239
Mary Phagan Kean (1 File) >>>/zundel/1238
Michael A. Hoffman II (5 Files) >>>/zundel/1234
Michael Collins Piper (8 Files) >>>/zundel/1226
Michael F. Connors (1 File) >>>/zundel/2094
Michael Hudson (1 File) >>>/zundel/2095
Michael Sharpe (1 Files) >>>/zundel/1225
Michael Walsh (1 File) >>>/zundel/1224
Mike S. King (18 Files) >>>/zundel/1206

(N-Z)

Naeim Giladi (1 File) >>>/zundel/2096
Norman Finkelstein (1 File) >>>/zundel/1203
Otto Dietrich (1 File) >>>/zundel/2097
Ovid Need Jr (1 File) >>>/zundel/1202
Patrick J. Buchanan (3 Files) >>>/zundel/1199
Paul Findley (1 File) >>>/zundel/1198
Paul Rassinier (5 Files) >>>/zundel/1196
Peter Schafer (1 File) >>>/zundel/1195
Phd. Albert D. Pastore (1 File) >>>/zundel/1194
Phillip Mauro (2 Files) >>>/zundel/1192
R. W. Shufeldt (2 Files) >>>/zundel/2098
Rev. Denis Fahey (1 File) >>>/zundel/1191
Rev. E. Cahill (1 File) >>>/zundel/1190
Revilo P. Oliver (9 Files) >>>/zundel/1182
Richard Harwood (1 File) >>>/zundel/1181
Richard Lynn (1 File) >>>/zundel/2101
Robert H. Williams (4 Files) >>>/zundel/1178
Robert Ley (1 File) >>>/zundel/1177
Robert W. Whitaker (1 File) >>>/zundel/1176
S. Z. Batten (6 Files) >>>/zundel/1168
Seymour M. Hersh (1 File) >>>/zundel/1167
Sheldon Emry (6 Files) >>>/zundel/1161
Silas Walter Adams (1 File) >>>/zundel/1160
Stephen A. Zarlenga (1 File) >>>/zundel/2102
Stephen Birmingham (1 File) >>>/zundel/1159
Stephen Sizer (1 File) >>>/zundel/2103
Susan Cavin (1 File) >>>/zundel/2105
Suzan McGee (1 File) >>>/zundel/1158
T. Lothrop Stoddard (2 Files) >>>/zundel/1157
Theodor Fritsch (1 File) >>>/zundel/1156
Thomas Goodrich (1 File) >>>/zundel/2107
Tim Ripley (1 File) >>>/zundel/1155
Udo Walendy (7 Files) >>>/zundel/1148
V. K. Clark (1 File) >>>/zundel/2109
Valdas Anelauskas (1 File) >>>/zundel/1147
Viscount Leon de Poncins (3 Files) >>>/zundel/1145
Victor E. Marsden (1 File) >>>/zundel/1143
Victor Ostrovsky (3 Files) >>>/zundel/1140
Viktor Suvorov (1 File) >>>/zundel/2110
Vladimir Avdeyev (1 File) >>>/zundel/2111
Vladimir Stepin (1 File) >>>/zundel/1139
Werner Sombart (1 File) >>>/zundel/2112
William L. Pierce (4 Files) >>>/zundel/1138
William S. Sadler (1 File) >>>/zundel/2116
Willie Martin (4 Files) >>>/zundel/1134
Wilmot Robertson (3 Files) >>>/zundel/1131

You gotta start lower, more basic. Get to the reptile brain stem area and bypass the frontal cortex at first.

wearethenewmedia.com/

This is the way to go. Build solid but trustworthy redpills.

Start with Third Reich films, normay luff moovee

mega.co.nz/#F!fo0TDC4a!Ck2n3wuqWutm3FyLtxZB8A

mega.co.nz/#F!4FJSUTyL!gRWJW5eBK0ydunfSzDB3xg

mega.co.nz/#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg

mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ

mega.co.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!cE5yWZoI

mega.co.nz/#F!sU90kbAR!pXKWaWnZcY8eTIA2wUSDBA

mega.co.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw

mega.co.nz/#F!6kJzEIJb!aVVgmWAM-aP_bU_8Co43FA

mega.co.nz/#F!K8wTjbiZ!mWFZsQRr2SZYC1AsoE6Shw

mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg

mega.co.nz/#F!zQtglTAY!JZ8y7bZpqPz6od5WmtLfIg

mega.co.nz/#F!MQ8ziQKK!rzb0LRaZoyL6te1tguBNnA!RBs1mRhC

mega.co.nz/#F!9RAkwRwR!4oXYTi7YoIEXVK_gSPBY0Q

mega.co.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg

mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ

mega.co.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg

mega.co.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ

mega.co.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw

mega.co.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q

thepiratebay.se/torrent/10561225/_pol_itical_literature__t_orrent

kat.cr/5-000-literature-files-science-philosophy-history-politics-religion-t10661863.html

gonna need another crumb…

Go tell him to walk through one of Afrimera's many enriched neighborhoods.

Ditch the dumb fuck and get a pet doggy.

Look OP, the guy is a moron because he doesn't read. So it's not an alternative to filterman that you need. The shitbag did this to himself. He wants the BBC with no lube. You can't redpill someone who doesn't want to be. Let them come to you once some tragedy strikes. Until then, consider them dead.

Only difference I see is one is more extreme than the other.

Pretty much this, compared to other advice in this thread probably won't work or extremely difficult with his IQ, so much so that taking a single trip to Sweden (when and where?) made him into a feminist cuck. Like what the user says, it has to be at a physical level to get anywhere with him.

>Translated by rapidtables.com/convert/number/binary-to-ascii.htm

Just go full 14/88

I do it all the time.

molyneux believes in the holohoax tho

any good mainstream podcasts you can recommend? heard the daily shoah is pozzed now

to be honest people will either find it weird or very interesting and keep listening to you if you go full 14/88. normies are very interested when i say the natsocs were the good guys during ww2

Which translates to
Anyone who takes this bitch seriously is a numale faggot in dire need of some test.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZNMMTZzurg

Read SHADOW MEN by ANTHONY NAPOLEON and then get them to read it. It is the single closest thing to a magic red pill you will ever find. Trust me user, you will thank me.

The Argument Man

Why do you think Jonestein makes those retarded statements? Because he's controlled opposition, that's why! His whole purpose is to mix truths with outrageous bullshit so that normies think it's all outrageous bullshit.

Yes, Sargon, Black Pigeon, even Naked Ape & Aya Paladin would be good Kekistan tier pinkpills.
People need to be eased into this shit. The holohoax & 'hortlers eebil' memes took me years to finally break through, defenses immediately go up if you push too hard & fast.

Her voice is annoying as fuck, and she won't teach you anything that rebbit wouldn't, maybe disregard anyway.

Wew she is a qt3.14

No

whats bad with improving your stance, user? we were all shitheads once

Both of these are good starting points, they are not us, but they are something different than constant gas-lighting and indoctrination

much love to you

i have no idea why Trump tolerates a known stooge like Jones deepthroating him for 4 hours a day. It only ends one way, with Jones making Trump look bad.

The key is getting them to first question 'official' narrative, gradually realize that it is always biased, eventually that it is always wrong, & ultimately that it is weaponized against them. Sargon might be a boring homo with no real opinion, but he does consistantly break down narrative & examine facts, a good training excercise.

Really ? His shit seems pretty painful to be honest, its like watching a boring version of yourself yell at the tv.

I like Molyneux personally plus his voice sounds relaxing and the accent has a hypnotic effect.

This is true.
I've given a few normies who were against the West's involvement in Vietnam, Iraq, and Libya etc serious "oh shit" moments when asking them:
"If our governments obviously have a habit of going to war, attacking people who while not perfect, have done nothing to warrant us attacking them, do you think the same is possible of WW2 and Germany? Or was that the ONLY time our governments got it right?"
Also:
"Why did we have a hot war against the Nazis but a cold war against the communists? When the communists invaded and took over eastern Europe, why did we not obliterate them in a hugely destructive war like we did the Germans?"

Women can't into politics, women have no loyality, she's only saying this because see sees that normal men support this so she's saying this to score some good girl points on their side. She didn't say anything intelligent or new, she wasn't even poetic, she's embarrassing and very visibly a new convert, but for all the wrong reasons. Having a woman repeat your message and thinking its good because of it is like thinking your message is good because a nigger supports it.

1.) Germany declared war on America, the Soviets didn't.
2.) The Polish representative government in exile wasn't recognized in Poland and the Soviets installed a new one (what the war was "about" if you take it at face value, an independent Poland, as it now was), Ukraine supported the USSR, as did Belarus, Yugoslavia, the only ones who really opposed it were the Czechoslovaks, Hungarian, East Germans, who were allies of the Nazis so obviously they weren't "worth" fighting for.
3.)America funded the Boshleviks (along with Germany) and killed Patton when he DID want a war with the USSR, well known esoteric fact
A question that can be easily answered is ineffective for conviction.

I think it's better normalfags get overdose treatment than little truths.

Otherwise you'll get people stuck at the magapede/Sargon/altkike/radcentrist point afraid of treading further.

She's 100% correct.

He's simply a contrarian that has no real principles of his own.

You need a great deal of charisma to pull this off. Alot of people here have that but if you are a sperg its just going to weird people out.

show him this nigger

This is something that needs to be emphasized. Sarcuck is a terrible terrible "entry-level" e-celeb. Anyone suggesting him needs to be hung from a tree.
He's constantly causing drama. That's all he has done since he became big in GG. He's only gotten a free pass because he's vaguely in line with what GG says but if you really look at all he's done, he's instigated drama just as much as all of the people GG has dropped. He's as much of a dramawhore as "anti-GG," he's a literal interracial cuckold by its pure defintion - he's raising a nigger baby. Again, anyone on Holla Forums suggesting him to normalfags is promoting an interracial cuckold.

Half a year after Churchill got Roosevelt to sign the (((Atlantic Charter))) and after America declared war on Japan because Pearl Harbor, which Roosevelt saw coming and let it happen so Japan could be the instigator.

Really important point. Charisma is a great skill and makes you immune from most normalfag knee-jerk reactions when saying something redpilling. I don't know why people believe they have to redpill people by coddling their feelings and giving them baby steps. If the person is already emotionally invested in not hearing what they don't like to hear, they won't care to know more and will reject being redpilled. This is why it's ludicrous to suggest people like Sarcuck who stays on the fence and nothing more as if that will somehow push people right.

When you recommend fence-sitters, you maintain the status quo. If you want smart redpilled people, you have to treat those people smart so they themselves will feel smart about being redpilled. I've already lost track of how many times I got people on the track to being redpilled by just sharing interesting facts.

Think back on how you became redpilled. You were hooked after learning irrefutable and wholly interesting facts that defied your perception or ignorance on a single subject and that subject is (((coincidentally))) tied to so many other issues that affects our lives. If you want to redpill someone, you have to first see what affects their lives the most and decide whether to address that with redpills or address something less polarizing. Every person IRL reacts differently but what pushes those that can be redpilled to being redpilled is if they are willing to learn and accept hard truths. There are some extremely intelligent people out there that will reject being redpilled just because they don't want to believe it, are invested in the false reality, and maybe are guilty of being part of the (((problem))). Everyone else that can accept hard truths and are willing to learn will eventually take the redpill as long as you help them along. Before you know it they will do their own research and instinctively know to avoid the (((media))) on subjects, especially once you show them how false the media is.

Of course, but the fact remains.

Just show them David Cole's documentary.

If they can get through this, the rest will fall through domino's.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A

Nothing like a qt to make the redpill go down easier.

A lot of Richard hoaxland stuff was bullshit, but I think Red Ice was at least being genuine back then. After they went (((Alt-Right))) they have had some decent stuff to be sure asuch as Holohoax denial, but they're also pushing people like Dickie Spencer and TRS. So I think they were genuine at first, even if much of their stuff dumb, but after they became Alt-Right they were hi-jacked by glowing niggers.

Sargon is a literal cuck and a figurative cuck. His videos on feminism in the early days were decent, but for the last couple of years he's just been doing his radical centrist virtue signalling. So referring people to him might encourage people to denounce feminism, but it will likely just keep them in the centrist echochamber without taking a real stand.

Thots and political agnostics turn you into a lolbertarian-style "it's culture!" proselytizer.

You gotta do it the only way that actually works for anyone: The hard way.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Csu4XLTc88

ENTRY POINTS
Concentrate on entry points OP. What does your friend care about? Find out and exploit it.

If it's human rights
This should set a foundation to point out that cultures and races are different. The west sets a much higher standard to human rights than any other race on the planet. He should grow a hatred for these people. Let it fester.

If it's muh shekels
>Introduce him to the fact that only (((some))) people control the money
This is how I personally became redpilled. It's a slippery slope from learning how usury works to figuring out that all of these bastards come from the same tribe.

If it's a general dislike of current pop culture (Cultural Marxism)
The first step here is just acknowledging that this push exists. Stronk womyn. Fags at every turn. The second step is connecting what is being pushed and realizing that it's all a false narrative not based on reality.

You can find entry points in a variety of ways. At first naming the jew isn't even necessary, the key is to get them morally disgusted with a topic. This is how hate festers. Over time they will figure out the common denominator with some guidance. Be patient.

Yeah I can't stand him either.

Can you give examples? Here is a link to the first story on his page. It seems perfectly legit to me. How is it disinformation?

infowars.com/no-joke-usa-today-warns-of-chainsaw-bayonet-mods-on-texas-killers-gun/

Share Henry Fords book. You have instant credibility and it makes the kikes crazy because they know it works.

8pol

I think the way to go is feminism,it's a direct attack against men and as such it can be easily perceived as an unveiled threat while most sandniggers talk in sandnigger so it's harder to understand how bats hit insane they are and most liberals get the joy of giving their own explanations to why they blow up disregarding the terrorists own stated reasons.

In your case I'd say

Milo or sargon of mossad,it might let them to fall into a intelectual ditch where they think they already know and thus stop going forwards but at least you'll have a less cucked friend.

It's called "read a book nigga"

Give him any book by Charles Murray.

What do you expect from a Quadroon? He hates us because he wishes he was a full blooded white, but isn't.

THIS

/thread
polite sage

start with a recap of gamergate jim/metokur has a lot of decent videos on the subject just look for internet aristocrat archive on youtube. this can get a lot of normies into a basic mindset of moving towards Holla Forums.
after gamergate introduce your friend to the concept of goons. google "goons: a primer" to find a couple of archived threads on the subject. this was at one point a Holla Forums sticky and explains goons and goonish behavior pretty well.

after that move into this experimental redpill.
This is disguised as a fun break from political subjects but is actually just seeding for the next redpill.
watch the documentary "Kin Sma Special: The History Of AKB48", then "Documentary of AKB48: Show Must Go On", then finally "Documentary of AKB48: No Flower Without Rain". This series demonstrates japanese entertainment idols promoting traditional values and helping their communities.
Follow that up with this infuriating Vice documentary that smears those same idols with a panel of jews and western feminists.
youtu.be/IkCMNTpojlg
youtu.be/0NcIGBKXMOE
youtu.be/4uoMkNPCxac

weebshit can be a gateway drug that leads to Holla Forums

now you can pivot directly into The Jewish Question. Mouthy Buddha has made a rather easy to swallow introductory video series on that.
youtu.be/OzWhwGeROuU

after that go deeper with the JQ. depending on how liberal your friend is you might want to start with the anti zionist angle with Palestinian/BDS movement sympathy and then move into the jewish communist association. Show them a lot of Oswald Mosley when discussing the jewish communist antifa and highlight similarities between modern antifa and the antifa that Mosley encountered in the Cable Street riot. Highlight how the jewish community assaulted police on cable street.
BBC videos about Cable Street and Mosley The Movie can actually be good redpills after becoming aware of the JQ.

after introducing the JQ and Mosley focus on sympathy with european identity and the migrant crisis.
Finally end with questioning the holocaust and The Greatest Story Ever Told.

Don't leave your friend to watch TGSNT alone, watch it together with them. Its a long journey. Help them through it.

First of all, I will say it's not always possible to get lowt succdem cucks to swallow red pills without them habitually inducing vomiting. The old phrase "you can lead a horse to water" is applicable when trying to get someone to break free of their conditioning. If you force the ideas on them, they'll start to use you as the scapegoat for why refuse to believe the evidence. It will always have a longer-lasting impact if they seek out the info themselves from places they come to trust. Tha being said, here's my formula that has been highly successful in the past.

1. Start with "conspiracies" that are well documented and proven to exist.
etc.
Articles like the one below, "10 crazy conspiracies that turned out to be true", are abundant and come from lots of "trustworthy" (to the lemming mind) sources.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-20/10-crazy-conspiracy-theories-became-conspiracy-facts
Why? The first thing you need to break down is their trust of authority and their assumption that most people are good and most people in govt are there to help. This is remarkably difficult to do, and you will watch people do the most fantastic mental gymnastics to maintain their belief that the govt is good and would never do anything to harm innocents. They must swallow this pill before moving on to the next stages, otherwise they will not be properly receptive to unorthodox truths.

2. Move on to secret societies and the weird eyes-wide-shut rituals of the rich and powerful. Now that they know something is awry in the power structure, it's time to start really chipping away at their trust of authority. Again, start with provable topics like Bohemian Grove and Masonry. Why obelisks? What do they mean by "illumined"? What is the obsession with black cubes? Etc.
why? At this point, the normie has accepted the govt may be bad and is now accepting that the people aren't just bad, they're literally Luciferian. You will get push back at this point, and when you do, move on to step 3.

3. Expose them to the worst of transhumanism At step 3, the lemming should start to put the pieces together. The power structure is not just run by greedy, dangerous Luciferians, it's run by greedy, dangerous Luciferians who want to genocide humanity, merge with technology, and transform the elite into cyborg AI gods, in accordance with their Great Plan (see step 2). If, at this point, they aren't fully awake, they probably never will be. If they are with you to this point, jump to 4.

4. What kind of policies are these people promoting? What is their background? This is really the final stage of the red pill introduction. They have learned to distrust govt, distrust the people in power, and have now a healthy fear of these people. Now, they get to see what they're doing in real time and understand it through the lens of who these people really are. The disproportionate representation of merchants will not go unnoticed, and the allusions to the kabbalah from Step 2 will pay dividends at this step.

If you can get someone through these 4 stages, you have someone who will willingly swallow red pills. Maybe make some ironic "maybe Hitler wasn't that far off" jokes. Drop some Vril Society conspiracies. Break the veil of the semetic social stigmas and watch them flourish.

Anthony Brian Logan is great for redpill YT.

What the fuck has happened to this board?

Are you fucking retarded?
Simply by the way he talks it's immediately obvious that his sole purpose is to be the stereotypical "conspiracy theorist" to scare the normie away from alt-media.
He gives 0 info compared to real news outlets, injects endless bullshit into his stories that is clearly pulled from his ass…

if you could post the title of each archive that would be great, thnk

Give them a copy of Mein Kampf you idiot.

>Operation Northwoods
This deserves to be emphasized. Normalfags don't believe it until they see the liberal paragon of truth kikepedia has an article about it.

I'm surprised that one faglord hasn't showed up to claim she's a coalbuner and a jew. Where are you shill? Scouring social media for a picture of her with some nigger in the background talking to someone else, which you will post here and try to claim they are fucking?

holy shit how new are you? infowars are fucking kikes you utter faggot
sage for retarded newfag

First: Let Mister Metokur shame away the pedo sympathy.
Second: Let Sargon tell him how dangerous communism and socialism is.
Third: Lauren Rose & the other alt-lighters.
Fourth: Get him hyped for gym with the Golden One
Fifth: Introduce him to halfchans/pol/ (30% libertarian 30% Nazis 30% Commies 10% Anarchists)
Sixth: As soon as he starts doubting the six gorillion introduce to Holla Forums/pol/

this is all you need to do, user
step 1: remove his faith in the goodness, supposed equality, and integrity of humanity
step 2: make him watch a well-written espionage movie or T.V. show, with plenty of espionage; if theres relevant subversion, point it out
step 3: convince him that the DNC was behind guccifer 2.0 leaks, which they were
step 4: get him to question his government

if you skip step 3, he'll very likely think that Trump is behind everything, and that murdering him and his "cronies" would solve all of the world's problems

Alex Jones is not disinformation for this single point:

He is very open on the slogans. "THERE IS A WAR OUT FOR YOUR MIND" and "INFORMATION WARS".
He also mixes real stories that to not get misteriously suicided he adds some fantastical exagerated elements, but if he didn't do so he would've been dead by now.

Point is, Infowars "redpill" asides from offering more unusual angles, is to TEACH normies that there is in fact informationa wars going to control minds.

From this point of view Infowars does a very good job. Now if you want 100% accurate reporting, you won't get it in any Mass Media. But Info Wars is a good training ground to learn how to resist disinformation, spot disinformation, and to de-program yourself (starter pack) from biggest MSM outlets.

Each step is on its part of the ladder. Do not discredit Infowars utility.

If I had to do it all over again, its /pol and nothing else. All other forms of media catch you from falling all the way down the rabbit hole instead of letting you see the entire picture.
Once they see the entire scope of international jewery then everything makes sense. Also point to every industry that's destroying this country and how many kikes are behind it.
Get a copy of The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem written by Henry Ford. A great starter book without delving into hitler and the weimer republic. You need to ease people into the fact that the US fought for the wrong side in WW2 (shouldn't have entered in the first place).

Agreed. All ecelebs should be avoided like the plague. The reality is if any of them were really telling you the entire truth, their channel/vids would be taken offline.
Here is simple redpill you can drop for them: Why are the jews still hunting down 90+ year old former nazi soldiers? All while promoting and getting funded by Soros who admittedly worked with the nazis and supposedly led thousands of jews to their death.

or just straight to pol to lurk for a few years while saving them months/years out of their life. All roads lead to /pol eventually so you might as well save them the millage.

I did not cherry pick that story, it was the top of his news page.

You must be retarded because you contradict yourself in your own response. What's a real news outlet? CNN?

She makes strong points, a bunch of old hicks and LARPers doesn't make the far right movement look good.

We need a flow diagram like this.
Use these arguments, then push them to more redpills.
Humans rights vs jews,
world financial system,
Using reboots to see cultural marxism.
Some that you might not have tackled:
What if he is black? (democratic plantation, Malcom X assassination, MLK/Mandela is a commie, IQ not race etc.)
What about the environment? (Chemicals in water and food, plastics, questioning PETA, thorium energy vs bombs)

tl;dw

The Last American Vagabond - thelastamericanvagabond.com/
Washington's Blog - washingtonsblog.com/author/washingtonsblog
ZeroHedge (Tyler Durden articles) - zerohedge.com/
Geopolitics - geopolitics.co/
The Free Thought Project - thefreethoughtproject.com/
The Anti-Media - theantimedia.org/
Technocracy - technocracy.news/
cryptogon - cryptogon.com/
BlackListed News - blacklistednews.com/
GlobalResearch - globalresearch.ca/
Democracy Now - democracynow.org/
Subject: Politics - subjectpolitics.com/
sputniknews - sputniknews.com/
YourNewsWire - disinfo/
Sociable - sociable.co/

(loosely sorted in order of quality)

wew lad, you just described the amygdala hijack. This is a long read, but I highly recommend it. It made me see the world in a completely different way:
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg (Holla Forums stuff I)

mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg (Holla Forums stuff II)

mega.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ!QNAixJZL (Holla Forums stuff III)

mega.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw (Holla Forums stuff IV)

mega.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q (Holla Forums stuff V)

mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw (Holla Forums stuff VI)

mega.co.nz/#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg (Holla Forums stuff VII)

mega.co.nz/#F!fo0TDC4a!Ck2n3wuqWutm3FyLtxZB8A (Holla Forums related)

mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ (Holla Forums related)

mega.co.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg (Holla Forums related)

mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ (TGSNT, William Pierce, Icelandic Sagas)

mega.co.nz/#F!zQtglTAY!JZ8y7bZpqPz6od5WmtLfIg (Third Reich films)

mega.co.nz/#F!MQ8ziQKK!rzb0LRaZoyL6te1tguBNnA!RBs1mRhC (Third Reich recordings)

mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg (Psychopolitics)

mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw (/biz/ related)

mediafire.com/?i44dwzkf9j9n8 (art)

mega.nz/#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw (philosophy)

mega.co.nz/#F!4FJSUTyL!gRWJW5eBK0ydunfSzDB3xg (/k/)

pastebin.com/JN01tWVF (Languages & Linguistics)

resist.com/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
the audiobook is read by Pierce
thepiratebay.org/torrent/8497699/The_Turner_Diaries___Audio_Book_and_PDF

mega.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ!QNAixJZL

pastebin.com/BUU4tbiw

**WARNING IF YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA**

murdercube.com/files/Poisons/Volume 6-E Modified Bacteria Weapons.pdf

murdercube.com/files/Explosives & Incendiaries/

halfchan's Holla Forums is shit. It's been compromised by shills.

Washington's Blog is a blackpiller.
washingtonsblog.com/2017/09/dont-become-right-wing-snowflake.html

Luke's a heeb and Corbett claims Hitler was a Rothschild and runs cover for the kikes.

Agree that you will look into things he provides you for two weeks in exchange for him looking redpill for the same time. You have to follow through with it though for him to agree.

Yes, because we’re totally innocent of that and have a moderation staff and website owner who are absolutely not paid shills.

DIE YOU FUCKING KIKE!

Alex Jones is full of zionist crap. In the 2000 new year eve, he was claiming that Russia had launched inter-ballistic missiles panicking many people. Red Ice is more shocking and more to the point but has better and more diverse content.

I like her. How long until the AltRight mods ban her and the AltRight goes on a full "she's a coal burner Jew crazy whore, MGTOW for life!"

Anything on Professor Kevin MacDonald's website should do it

theoccidentalobserver.net

Alex Jones is a disinfo agent, Dr. MacDonald is an intellectual.

If you want more normalfag you can try

amren.com

But they don't address the JQ

Even more normalfag than that are those like Peterson but the redpill is babysteps and increasing dosage over time. They'll seek out their own answers eventually.

Kill yourself OP, it's 2017 and you are way off the curve.

Alex Jones and Bronfman Family - mega.nz/#!oQtCDQZK!Vbwne8c4n61MR1GvJirRhCvEfTptQZO5EcBjv5ehc4U

Alex Jones and CIA - mega.nz/#!wF1xVAwB!ZpvuKBRHPM7FADk0jOsvAYB534OYOardqQjuXZSbbA8

Alex Jones and Emmis Communications - mega.nz/#!xJtgCA4I!mGgg5YdCh_N7c2BVERmSYwsnxVOEC5zbw13HM50AIcI

Alex Jones and Jewish Sponsors - mega.nz/#!tBsliaya!XHXfZosuERXtzd3b2ni4oitoMiFytJEtu6FUglh0Uc0

Alex Jones and Jewish Wife - mega.nz/#!kN9imT5J!WRmOXk93aUBWROYehU0ZitPmOIFHPMf5fXwiX9wCpuY

Alex Jones and Sirius XM Radio - mega.nz/#!1RsSSBAT!hyyyJeZNeAHa1j7klLStBBG62Ll4l8EyBZ0UPz0y46g

Alex Jones and Stratfor - mega.nz/#!cVlmSQLC!xQGuw0mxsc-YkCpBOzQL5-lA-5TI5ZlMmIJSz7pLqC8

Brother Nathaneal - Why Is The ADL Promoting Alex Jones - mega.nz/#!1dFgHayQ!6Z1J-YDc9kR2WFFOYmXFw9fnfX6GJlKOoUNQMaUeSsc

SPLC Damage Control - David Duke Interview on Infowars - mega.nz/#!4N1B0RzC!4Snjg0c6DlMhHWJw4kxZPzpwftxsWxnZobWCYdIZe9Y

Alex Jones Exposed! InfoWars: A Time Warner Company? - youtube.com/watch?v=CKo1SNmjeN0

>>>/zundel/ and /pdfs/ are the future of Holla Forums tbh fam

It really is the jews

I would suggest Seana Fenner and Tim Murdock precisely for dealing with morons who still believe in the word "racist." They need to pull their head out of their ass. Both of these people have been schooled on how to go around programming and defuse it. I am acquainted with both of them. They are excellent for getting people over their programming.

whiterabbitradio.net/
odinia.org/what-are-values/

Change their channel of influence. Tell them that to be diverse, they have to hear both sides of the story, and introduce them to RT news for example. Soft steps.
For youtubers, try Black Pidgeon, Turd Flinging Monkey for something more MGTOWish, introduce ShoeOnHead (although i despise her, a cutie changes retards' minds easier), pass memes to him/them with softcore infographics, push a bit towards Spencer (although i hate him too), show him some Milo/Shapiro, introduce them to Right Libertarianism so that the change is more gradual.

Start reading now or just kill yourself. If you need infotainment to learn simple history, go back to cuckchan.

agreed. Stefans race realism videos knocked down walls for me nary more than 1 year ago, and now i'm here. it would have been a shock to have realized that i'd have the ideology i have now a few years ago. Some loyal friends who are still leftists have told me how drastically iv'e changed. Don't overestimate the fortitude of the left non-racialists

Corbett said some stupid bullshit about Hitler being a rothschild puppet

- Adolf Hitler (possibly not Hitler, but still a Nazi)

- Adolf Hitler

- Heinrich Himmler, Supreme Commander of the German SS

I actually like this article. How is it blackpilling? Just because half of it is "muh Drumpf" doesn't make this blackpilling. It's a different POV that doesn't trust Trump/the right.

>Donald Trump posted the meme of wrestling CNN to the ground
>meme
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, this grinds my autism far too much

I stopped to make that post but she keeps calling the gif a meme. Gah it's driving me nuts!

The true question is, why would you ever want to revert someone like him to our cause?

I mean I have a friend that I love too much and I am indebted to but he's almost a living liberal stereotype if you exclude that he's not a smug elitist sociopath. There would be no benefit to us to implement de facto beta losers in our cause.

We've been fighting the jew so long we became the jew.

Presuming we count ourselves in "alt-right" are we really "authoritarian"? I mean we are quasi-ironically worshiping a trickster deity representing primordial Chaos…

not surprising

First of all, there are very few consensuses on pol, so asking what "we" consider ourselves is fucking stupid.

Anyways, I would imagine that a lot of the more pagan-inclined anons lean libertarian, although most people here are probably in favor of authoritarianism. Personally, I think it could be useful but is also best used only as a short-term solution.

Short term but final.

>blacklistednews.com/
cheers user been looking for some good alternate news sources i shall peruse those links

I personally lean libertarian, but I also recognize that it's pretty much incompatible with democracy and non-whites (though it seems some east-asians can into it). Since that's not really viable right now, a fascist (but restrained) nationalist government seems best. I.e., if force is required to accomplish something in the best interest of the nation, then use force. But always use the least amount of force and interference necessary to produce the desired outcome.

I don't know about you, but I get really horny whenever I see Alex Jones host info wars. His thicc body makes me sexually exhilarated and on many occasions I have found myself ejaculating on my computer screen. His manly conservative stature could make any sexually active individual have feelings for him. On separate occasions I tried calling the live Infowars show to confess my love for Alex Jones. I repeatedly go over in my head what I'd say to him but I never have the courage to do it. Sometimes I think I should describe to him the sexual fantasy I have of him where I am dominated by him in bed after he consumes one of his male vitality products. His cock would grow 15 inches in length pulverizing my asshole and it'd feel great. This fantasy is what gets me off now a days. A couple weeks back i made my own Alex Jones love doll to satisfy my sexual desires for him. I bought an inflatable blow up doll on amazon (real high quality one, sent me back 400$ but it was worth every penny) and a large dildo called "the great American challenge". Thanks to my creative craftsman's ship I was able to print a good photo of Alex Jones's face and tape it onto the blowup dolls face. This somewhat worked in making my fantasy become real. But something feels missing. It is no secret that I am a huge fan when it come to eating ass and as of a few days ago my mouth has been watering whenever I see Alex Jones bend down on his show. This has caused me to reach a climax like no other. I can't eat out my blow up dolls asshole since those dolls weren't meant for receiving rim jobs. I hope this message reaches someone who can help make my dream come true. I really want to eat that mans prefect thicc ass. As of now, I'll just have to make due with what I have