Can you name some essential peak soy kino?

Can you name some essential peak soy kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_filmography#Film
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all of these:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_filmography#Film

One for your wifes kids and one for you, her and Tyrone.

Disney's nuWars, Harry Potter & Game of Thrones

we're approaching testosterone levels so low it shouldn't even be possible

What does the scouter say about its power level?

When this thread hits negative testosterone levels you're gonna see some serious shit.

OMG SOY MAKES YOU GAY LOL RIGHT GUIZE

Says the frog poster

he simply speaks from experience

So, when Bella grows up in a little while, and gets a twitter, how about you twatter fags make sure she finds out she was an unwitting dupe in a very weird and disgusting conspiracy run by a black man and some ppl at Nickelodeon.

k thx! šŸ˜

Rick and Morty

Soyboys wouldn't look so bad if they didn't wear those ugly fucking glasses.
Thick frames are hideous.

I don't think she'll reply because it will bring up some "unpleasant" memories.

I-I think they look cool.

I think that bulb headed niggers skull it still growing.

reminds me of jews that wear those circle rimmed glasses which amplify their kike features.

I didn't know Ashens was in Shaun of the Dead.

The only good thing to come out of "le ebin 80's revival XDDDD" was Hotline Miami. Shit like WolfCop is cancer.

It's a comedy horror movie about people being turned into walruses.
It's as stupid as it sounds. It's got some disturbing concepts going for it but it falls flat on everything.

Hi soyboy faggot.

What said.
Johnny Depp has a completely pointless cameo, covered up in make-up/prosthetics, and with a retarded accent.

we all have to grow up some time sir

What was soyboy about The Thing?

After seeing so many characters like this on chans over the years, I can't help but come to the conclusion that our reality is a parody of itself.

Is that the Lawbreakers shill?

yes

thanks to soyboys I wont ever have those thick rims.

how is Nightcrawler soy?

When I had to change my glasses the other day it took me at least 30 min to find a frame that isn't hipster shit or thick with flashy colors. The employee was a bit shocked that I didn't want to wear those shitty frames. I ended up getting a pair of glasses that have no frame (pratically the same that I used to wear).

Why do you think The Thing was soy?

Hello fellow /brit/

The Truman show was good.

Really makes one think

I just watched an episode of this for the first time today and I can't believe people think this is funny. The actors don't actually act, they just say their lines with a straight face and the worst part is that THAT is supposed to be the joke. Besides soyboys, I can also imagine a lot of those "xd so randumz" tumblrinas watch this because this type of humor is right up their alley.
It was also the first time I actually heard that pajeet's voice, he sounds like his balls never dropped.

kek nice b8

The only ones I'd agree with is Django Unchained and Up. Up had the one good short in the first 5 minutes and the rest was trash. Django was a boring slog until they finally got to the house with dicaprio. Then it go the action and it ended meh. Cant' comment on moon, in bruges or children of men since I haven't watched it or it's been too long since I last seen it that I can't actual judge how good or pretentious it is from memory.

It's rejuvenating. Soy is the second comingā€¦ of somethingā€¦

He probably included Children of Men because it's about a nigger being the last fertile human on earth which means humanity will have to be """rebuild""" by non-whites according to the movie.

You don't know soy until you've endured this. Watching it made me grow luscious man boobs.

You know it's pretty pathetic that you base your choices on what those people wear right? Seems very "soy" to me.

Don't get it, please explain it so even the most autistic could understand.

Sad!

What's political about soyboys? By definition it's just fools who think that a legume that induces estrogen like effects on the human body are a good replacement for actual meat and dairy.

Now this masterpiece is going to go down in history as peak-soykino.

Who else uses this bad boy when hitting the fitness center?

The book was unbearable without a lot of alcohol. I canā€™t imagine the movie being any better.

Soy as fuck

soyboy = leftist male

Kys, there was nothing soy on it besides Hitler being the bad guy (while being cartoonish as fuck BTW)
Neo 80s is pretty much the antithesis of soy

I think user mentioned it because its main audience was pure soy with fake 80s nostalgia.
I remember hearing some guy who say he didn't enjoy the movie because the whole thing was played for laughs instead of a proper homage to that era. I didn't dislike the movie for this, but I found his position as a reasonable one.

This really, even for lasting 30mins, the 80s parody is too shallow, I still could cut 10mins of content.

Genuine neo-80's is one thing. This was Reddit's idea of neo-80's.

u havin a laf mate

iam just mocking the fact you think its so funny. must be some deep hidden insecurities among the alt right crowd because i could give two fucks about "soy boys"