==LEAKS PROVE ISRAEL BEHIND LEBANESE FALSE FLAG==

>Leaked Secret Israeli Cable Confirms Israeli-Saudi Coordination To Provoke War

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-lebanon

archive.fo/c7SVH

tl;dr
New leaks prove what we already suspected: the Israelis and Saudis are working together to false flag Lebanese terror, blame it on Iran, and use that as an excuse to continue the PNAC plan in the ME

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/237730
archive.fo/3ra1h
news.nana10.co.il/Article/?ArticleID=1272790&sid=126
archive.fo/GPKVx
theuglytruth.podbean.com/2010/…
theinfounderground.com/forum/v…
bollyn.com/how-ehud-barak-…
youtube.com/watch?v=877gr6…
archive.org/details/bbc200…
ia331318.us.archive.org/0/item…
hooktube.com/watch?v=1O5i0t9uwM4
medium.com/@kurtnimmo/leaked-cable-israel-and-saudi-arabia-take-steps-to-launch-new-middle-east-war-72e93947d422
philosophers-stone.co.uk/?p=17087
youtu.be/wgjBnpTLKgw
discordapp.com/
apnews.com/b3a1b4d2cbb74a6fa45edb1584850b17
archive.is/0qQ3Q
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/05/bahrain-orders-citizens-leave-lebanon-saudi-arabia-iran-spar/
archive.is/LPAT8
archive.is/gZGgQ
spectator.co.uk/2017/11/saudi-arabia-has-united-with-israel-against-iran-and-a-desert-storm-is-brewing/
archive.is/tnTaT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And on this day, as declared by KEK, OP was not a faggot! Thanks for the conformation OP, kikes will try and start WWIII with no reason other than greater Israel.

There has been a lot of shilling here on Holla Forums to try and change to board twords being pro WWIII without giving a decent enough reason, otherwise it's just anons wanting to rip the bandaid off after succumbing to blackpill. Godspeed, anons.

Bumping because this is one of those things that WILL get slid. Pretty big deal tbh

You know I must hand it to the kikes, just when I think they couldn't be any worse as a culture the push through the floor and descend even further.
Absolutely brainwashed.

>After Houthis launched a missile at Riyadh, Yidsrael and (((Saudi))) Arabia must apply more pressure on Hezbollah and Lebanon
Instead of, you know, actually fighting the Houthis. OH WAIT THE SAUDI'S ARE DOING THAT AND THEY'RE SHIT
Queue kvetching. Yidsrael will force the US to shoot down any ballistic missile, regardless if its a "test" or not. Perhaps even if its by the Saudis. As you say Its an alliance of convenience, Israel shouldn't be afraid of dropping the Saudi's at a moments notice if it fits them. Especially if the power struggle in the Saudi gov't goes sour.

Interesting insight into kikey behavoir. Not suprising at all but still infuriating. I guess this is plan B since getting btfo'd from Syria. What happened to ISIS anyway?
Bumpity.

In light of the Holla Forums collectively spazing Trump's +++ could this possibly be counterintel? Nothing is by chance when it comes to juden

Behind every fuckin war lurks a kike

Next time some faggot blue-pilled redditor dismisses Holla Forums and says:

Just chainsaw him in half and throw him in the incinerator.

Haven't ISIS pretty much been BTFO?

oy vey goy, don't you know that lebanon along with syria our the biggest threats to israeli national security.

it used to be pesky libya, egypt, iraq, afghanistan but thank god the USA came to our aid!

Time to remove all semite filth

OY VEY
DELETE THIS

Not yet. They arent dead, but the spine is broken, they will probably fight for some more time, but all in all they are fucked.They have lost massive ammounts of territory in the last months and the bodies are piling up on their side of the trench.

ISIS banhammered from Iraq and Syria
Israel and KSA start shit with Yemen and now Lebanon

cohencidence

OYY VEYY

HEY RABBI WATCHA DOIN'?

It's even on Israeli websites
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/237730

The Kikes wanted Afghanistan for the poppy harvest also…so they could later have a white working class blood harvest. The fact that they are almost surrounding Iran with bases in Iraq and Afghanistan is advantageous. Also have the Navy in the Persian Gulf. Iran was probaly the primary motivator. You know that though. Just felt like adding to your point.

Israel's media is the best redpill mine.

SHUT IT DOWN

Say it with me Pol
FAKE NEWS!

are you even trying?

If I were Israel I'd do the same. What were the first few countries Trump visited as POTUS? He probably put this deal together. It's a win/win/win.

That video is utterly retarded and you should feel bad for posting it.
I'm laughing at how pathetic you are for saving that on your computer.
Loser.

o fug

empowering Jews by attacking their enemies is always win/win/win for the goyim.

i bet this is hillaryposter from Holla Forums

Our enemies' enemies are our friends, right? Everything about this "leak" makes sense and seems obvious. I am not versed on the Lebabon situation, but how is the Yemen/Iran shit a false flag? I'm clearly missing something.

SHOW ME A HAPPENING

OUT THE KIKES AND THEIR FRONT COUNTRY

Well, it turned out to be exactly what we expected it to be. What a surprise.
An Israeli news channel being the one that leaked it, now that's something I hadn't expected.

How do we spread this and pressure it into the public consciousness without the MSM/Twatter/Facebook suppressing and shutting it down?

Disturbance in the middle east? Yup, it's Israel!

Kikes must be getting desperate now that their regime change plan in Syria has failed.

DELETE THIS

Complement with congruent kosher source:
>israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/237730

No, the LARPer was kike shitposting to hide their real actions (the OP).

In addition, the original reporter went into detail on twatter about the story.
archive.fo/3ra1h

This is all transparent oil market manipulation. The Jews (Israel) and their crypto-jew cousins (Saud royals) will stop at nothing to prevent free market competition from Iran and Russia in the petroleum and natural gas business.

SHOAAAH

It's about Israel eliminating another obstacle to greater Israel. Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan have been toppled and destabilized sufficiently. They stalled out in Syria so now they are regrouping and going for Iran. The big enchilada.

The oil and war profiteering are secondary benefits.

Did you read Your own article? There was neither a false flag nor were kikes behind anything related to this story? What the fuck happened here. Did you all forget how to read?

That's a realistic scenario, kike.

I forgot to include the original Channel 10 news article.
For all of those who can read Hebrew. :^)

news.nana10.co.il/Article/?ArticleID=1272790&sid=126
archive.fo/GPKVx

No one is contesting that they're in bed together, but the OP stated there was MUH FALSE FLAG with providing evidence and then claimed the jews were behind it without evidence. (Cables saying to do Jewish things are not evidence of being the puppet masters of the Saudis)

Yeah what's the purpose of all this? Of what significance is this leak? Is there any new info directly regarding the royal roflcopter?

I did think it seemed strange for 8 princes to be in the same heli… near the Yemen border from which the first attack ever on the KSA capitol originated only a day or so before?

Can we get some proper autists in here to explerg this shit to me please? Chans and Voat just keep getting diluted to hell by edgelord kiddies posting the same tired ass kike memes.

Ok good, I didn't miss it then. Thanks.

When you have an understanding of the amount of influence and power that Israel/Jewish lobby/Jewish finance/Jewish media have over the USA, its easy to make the connection that Israel through the USA(dual citizen/first son in law, Jared Kushner has visited SA 3 times since January) is puppeteering the oil monkeys.

Saddam was bang on about the saudis wasn't he?

Red pill the infotards by flooding their message boards with posts pointing out they won't cover this story because it threatens the Alex Jones Approved(tm) war on Iran.

I have a feeling said kikes remember what happened last time they tangled with Hezbollah

Friendly reminder that Israel did 9/11

Vur Vur Tel Aviv.

Vur Vur Tel Aviv.

Yeah but… Trump gives zero fucks so nothing will happen. Israel got its shit pushed in the last time it invaded Lebanon and the acting PM was forced out of office over it.

Nothing that we didn't already know, but it will be useful to bring up when some shill tries to use the "dead sandniggers is always a good thing" tactic whenever Holla Forums is supporting Hezbollah, Assad, or Iran.

Vur Vur Tel Aviv.

Such brazen and often quite open conspiracy as has manipulated recent history is only possible because it is believed impossible.

Sources:

Dr. Alan Sabrosky interview - The Ugly Truth podcast (3/15/2010) with Mark Glenn theuglytruth.podbean.com/2010/…

Israel Did 9/11: All the Proof in the World - MonkeySeeMonkeyDo theinfounderground.com/forum/v…

How Ehud Barak Pulled Off 9-11 - Christopher Bollyn bollyn.com/how-ehud-barak-…

WTC South Tower demolition - ABC5

Danny Jowenko interview - WTC7: The Smoking Gun of 9/11 - Originally broadcast on Dutch TV in VARA's 'ZEMBLA' (9/10/2006)
youtube.com/watch?v=877gr6…

Palestinian children in Gaza during Operation Cast Lead massacre - Al Jazeera (01/2009)

Ehud Barak interviews - BBC World (9/11/2001)
Video recorded on 9/11/2001 at 11:28am (EST).
Taken from the September 11 TV Archive:
archive.org/details/bbc200…
ia331318.us.archive.org/0/item…

the Jews betrayed Christian Spain. they betrayed Constantinople to the Muslims six fucking times! based on their cozy relationship with the Saudis they intend to betray the world to Saudi Religion of Cuck™.

the saudi royal family are all kikes you dumb fucking niggerkike.

Iran and Lebanon mustn't be silent on this. Russia will stand with them, and the US must stand with them or not involve themselves

Saudis and Jews use different deities from the same ancient Semitic Pantheon.

100,000 Missiles in 7 Minutes

You know a board is kiked internally when….

2 shekels have been deposited in your account mr. Goyberg.

I'm rolling on the floor. You win the the internet today.

This is what jews actually believe.

Isn't there actually a low-level meme war among the Kikes themselves? A minority of them want to just sit in their ethnostate and not fuck with the rest of the world. The real intelligent ones if you ask me, the world is running out of patience pretty fucking fast. And this time the gas chambers will be real.
I was pretty worried about Iran for a while, they're also Indo-Aryan and some I've seen look paler than Italians. Now I'm worried about Israel getting away with it.

topkek

go back to /pony/ cianigger

There is no objective reason for a war in the ME at the moment. It's all the greed of the kikes!
It has no limits
They must be stopped

Good find user
Captcha: ratxxg

I think it's a false flag by Israel in order to get Trump and Salem to flat out destroy Iran instead of just removing the extremists in charge paid to protect Israel from Iran.
Trump has zero desire to be in a war with anyone.

War is the simplest way to get reelected
Also it would be foolish to not consider the vast lobbying still going on in Washington.
Both (((them))) and the weapons industry wants this.
So even if Trump didn't want this(we truly have no way of knowing) it's not up to him, there still is a great machine of kikery churning wheels everywhere influence is to be had

An intelligent user in the thread on Saudi Arabia's recent bulk arrests said they would be using the $500 billion in seized assets to launch another military venture. Looks like he was right.

No. Prince Salam wants to build 3 new metropolises on the coast with new industry by 2025 and it is going to cost $500 billion.

Oh, look who was right again a few days ago.

Source for the fourth picture, please.

What I know (or been told through public education) is that there are two factions of jews.
Zionists that belive the time for Zion is now and that Israel is Zion thus it is the duty of every jew to move to Israel.
Diaspora jews who lives in other countries and try to not cause waves in order to not get kicked out of said countries who belive the time of Zion is yet to come and that moving to Israel wil end in tears.
Zion being the destined home of all jews or some such.

Someone has that infograph with all of the times kikes were kicked out for kiking shit up?

A commie getting payback during the 1956 revolt in Hungary.

Well, that user said "TRY to not cause waves".
It doesn't mean they suceed at it.
Or at anything else, really.

Kek

I think the same kike playbook is being circulated around the worldwide channels. Imagine the chaos if it ever got leaked to a Javanese totem wood carving forum :^)

Site reports/claims Russian intel reports/claims amazing 911 scenario incl. "Pentagon strike a counter-attack", "Mach 6 craft obliterated Flight 93" and "Saudi purges part of Trump & White Hat 911 exposure"
hooktube.com/watch?v=1O5i0t9uwM4

Interesting possibilities which would account for quite a few unanswered questions.

Even the kikes have enough of their own kiking.

Newfag here. Link to more info?

Leaked Cable: Israel and Saudi Arabia Take Steps to Launch New Middle East War

Israel is obligated as a state party to the Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment, but this is less than worthless. Israel has violated dozens of UN resolutions and, like its operatives in the US, the dual-loyality neocons, they proudly admit they don’t do international law.

Donald Trump has blessed the Israel-Saudi Arabia alliance. Israeli PM Netanyahu and Prince mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker bin Salman are itching to confront Iran and Hezbollah directly. The Likud party and Orthodox settlers in Israel want a third Lebanon war. They will drag in the United States because Israel and Saudi Arabia cannot defeat Hezbollah.

medium.com/@kurtnimmo/leaked-cable-israel-and-saudi-arabia-take-steps-to-launch-new-middle-east-war-72e93947d422

philosophers-stone.co.uk/?p=17087

at this rate I think I'll just learn Persian and pretend to believe in allah just so I can go over there and join whatever side destroys those people

if you become a citizen or offer your hand, you have to complete your service before you can leave the country

I really hate to burst everyone's bubbles, but this guy (>>10874104) is correct:
Iranian-caused instability in the ME

It's a perfunctory statement of policy, not a declaration of WWIII.
inb4 lol spotted the kike, I'm not saying that the situation over there isn't fucked, I'm just suggesting that everybody put their pants back on

This is an excellent opportunity to redpill the muh greatest ally morons and point out that KSA and Israel are collaborating, don't fuck it up

Hi, welcome to the last 20 years of geopolitics, nice to have you onboard.

Why are you trying to downplay this in this condescending and kikey tone?

no, they are blood relatives.

Gee dude, I really wonder who could be behind a post like this

Is that TGSNT music?

Are yo ready mates ?

Seems like it was not enough. The is plan B is to force out a war instead. More proof that kikes don't care if they are diplomatically stopped. They think they are above the law. I hope it will be proven wrong soon.

He's being condescendant because this (the corruption and cooperation between Israel, KSA and corrupt US politicians) is a thing that has been going on for the last 20 years (maybe more) and was known by everyone who gives a shit about it, eg: Holla Forums, half a dozen tin-foil-wearing-sites and a few intelligence agencies.
You won't redpill anyone with this. If this knowledge did something by itself, half the world would be redpilled already.
Consider this from the mind of a normalfag. All they'll see is KSA and Israel joining forces to defeat… terrorists I guess? Yeah, Lebanon sounds like terrorists, that must be it.
How great it is that Jews and Muslism put their diferences aside and united for a common goal, trully peace in the ME is just around the corner!

YOU, all of you know why this is bad because you also know many a great deal of things that have been posted in the last years. All those things are dots you can connect and figure out the jew plot. But the normalfags don't have all the dots, and even if they did, they do not have the will to connect more than 2 or 3 at a time.

You want to redpill them? Start by innocuous things. Like for instance, ask them if they heard about John Beliveau. Get them googling for it. Get them asking who Leonard Glenn Francis is or why did he meet with Bush right before 9/11.
That sort of thing user.
Don't give people answer. Give them questions so they may search for the answers themselves.

Nigger, even normalfags hate Saudis and mistrust Israel. Maybe not in bible belt Murica but here in Europe, everyone knows Israel is a class A shit magician, they just don't want to say anything because muh hate speech laws.

And not often do you get the opportunity to point out their collaboration so clearly in a mainstream context.

Gee, Kike plans in Syria failed so luckily it was just a cohencidence that Lebanon was just so kind enough to make themselves a target now as well? They threw all subtlety put the door a year ago or so and I'm still reeling from the shock of it. How fucking blatant can this shit get? I'm not even talking about the revealed (((false flag))) now either, I mean everything. When we bombed the shit out of Iraq and Afghanistan during Bush's time I can understand that, people were ignorant. But 20 years later? 20 years later of every single fucking country that Pissrael ever had a slightest issue with, or just plain wanted something from, all falling like dominoes in drawn out guerilla wars and nonstop terror campaigns? If this, a literal Trump card, isn't enough to wake people the fuck up then absolutely nothing will

No, it's not. The Saudi Royals are of (((lineage))).

checked.
saudis are also edomites, just with headscarves and expensive airplanes. check the noses, its all in the nose

Think merchant.

they're moving too fast, they are making the same mistakes hitler did. hope they suffer the same fate

That's the catchiest Palestinian song by far

ISIS nasheeds are cheesy and soft. Hezbollah and Hamas stuff is rawer and always has some militant beat underneath it.

HOW DARE YOU POST THIS, GOYIM

Glad to see Assange hitting israel hard over the past few months. About fuckin time.

at least it appears to be Assange but we cannot verify its really him since he stopped using his PGP key over a year ago

Dude I loved that song as a kid.

What is a cable? I thought that was an old word for telegram. Is it just a leaked email or are they still using telegraph machines in the ME?

You are spot on. They never altered the terminology. Even when the US used submarines to transfer information between the US and it's embassies they still referred to them as diplomatic cables. They are usually encrypted with a one time use cypher. So this is either fake or someone got a hold on the cypher they used for it.

It should be to the sound of Schindler's List played by Ben Shapiro, but this is good too lmao

SOUTHFRONT ANY
youtu.be/wgjBnpTLKgw

I've only been on the chans for 3 years and I already feel old.

Those filthy lying kikes, it drives me nuts, especially when I have to argue with Christians IRL that all of that is BS.

Very interesting, thanks user.

Either way, pushing that narrative to a ton of followers is always a positive.

OY VEY GOY IT MUST JUST BE A LIE FROM INFOWARS! EHH- HERE KID LET'S GO TO COLLEGE!

Literally "we wuz kings"-tier.

First of all, Hitler didn't make any 'mistakes'. Hitler knew exactly what he was doing the entire time.
Hitler admitted before the war that he was not the one to complete the mission, and that he was "setting the bare groundwork necessary" and "exposing the (((problem)))"
There's a reason Hitler personally named every single campaign - which makes it a reason he named the Eastern Barbarossa.
There's a reason Hess failed. There's also a reason that the person who spent the rest of his life in a prison cell wasn't even Hess - but a double.
The reason is, because the war never ended. The war is still ongoing, and I'm going to break the rule of letting enemies on to their mistake (because they're Jews, and they're too stupid to do anything other than take things over their extreme conclusion) and let you in on the secret that the plan is going just according to schedule. The war is still ongoing - just as planned.

Sure explains why the retarded one is killing off his brothers.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away..

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6 (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil??

NOPE KIKE

End of the line with yer head. FBI is KKK. Hello Agent Goldberg, I am going to chop you into little pieces, big pieces to little pieces, pieces for the pieces. I am going to mail you and feed you to muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker the Goatfucker. muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker is going to impregnate every Jew in your precious Israel with his glorious Mudnigger DNA. You are a Muslim. Say it, I am a Muslim Jew! I am sweet, precious Muslim Jew please love me!

Discord is IP collection and automatic voice to text detection. Ok, oven is ready, asshole. I will cook muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker a great meal from the board of peace.

That video.
Is that what they call sharia these days?

That has grown to 800+ billion.

Some guy called into his show today to advise a "Lebanese" false flag CIA op is about to go down this week in the us.

fucking kike should go.

probably a paid shill working for AJ
himself a paid actor real name Bill Hicks - a stratfor agent

talking to yourself, oven dodger?

And how does that preclude my statement? It only makes it stronger.

(checked)

I’ve been looking for that video for so long! Thank you!

Egypt is against Saudi Arabia

With the cable leaks proving treason against the Religion of Cuck™ic world by working with Israel I'm not surprised. Iran can easily gain the whole Muslim chips on the table if they just rally and signal enough that Saudis are traitors and the great Satan or whatever for working with Jews and other infidels.

Fugg, guessing better avoid crowded places this week

I'd said this once goys and I will say it again.

Being pro-Israel is being unconstitutional an anti-American. Suck it up boomers and Republicucks.

Imagine the sheer rage when the realization that jews are controlling all muslim holy sites using the saudis and every toll to visit the dome is used by jews to buy ammo that kills muslims.

Just try to imagine what happens when the message gets loud enough.

Saudi Arabia and Bahrain urges their citizens to leave Lebanon
>over the hysterical (((Saudi))) announcement of Lebanon's "declaration of war" that neither the Lebanese government nor Hezbollah said so far
KSA: apnews.com/b3a1b4d2cbb74a6fa45edb1584850b17archive.is/0qQ3Q
Bahrain: telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/05/bahrain-orders-citizens-leave-lebanon-saudi-arabia-iran-spar/archive.is/LPAT8

>meanwhile (((they))) continue to use soft biological warfare against and starve Yemen

The fruits of Donald Trumpstein's "masterstroke" in Saudi Arabia.

So if Israel and Saudis are allowed by the US to kick off a world war and this supposed Lebanese false flag happens in the US this week to act as the US reason to get involved, what will you think and do then? How would the US handle a geopolitical war abroad and a revolutionary uprising at home at the same time? Martial law? Kill off militia groups who are a threat? I remember Trump made a public statement a few weeks ago about "trigger points" that struck me as weird because i remember reading a thread on one of the research boards months ago that described trigger points for a US civil war if a war with russia is forced by the deep state. The US going to war for Israels interests doesn't look good.

Checked. ZoG is already spread thin. If they start another war for Israel, it will be the perfect time to Wolverine if you catch my drift. Us Burgers and the Euros both. Turn it into an opportunity.

If you don't support the war, you will be labelled as unpatriotic and be ostracized.

even iraq doesn't want to do business with saudi arabia LOL
archive.is/gZGgQ

Doubtful. Normalfags across the spectrum are tired of Middle Eastern shitfests.

I hope the kikes are this stupid. I will enjoy every second of iran steamrolling israel.

Your links don't work.

Please use archive.fo

theyre stupid enough to start ww3.
their samson option program has russian and european cities on its list as hostage should they let them be shoahd

B U M P

That picture always freaks me out, because the first few times I saw It I thought it was a jew unhinging its jaw to swallow something that looked like a baby in the fetal position.

spectator.co.uk/2017/11/saudi-arabia-has-united-with-israel-against-iran-and-a-desert-storm-is-brewing/

Article dated Nov 11, 2017…guess somebody jumped the gun

Don't worry, goyim. Trump has assured everyone that Salman is moderate and that things will be moderate. And because of all of this moderation, it's totally based to get behind the exact same overarching foreign policy that has had this nation in a death grip since the Second Zionist War.

What is this? I'm gonna share this story with normies to slowly redpill people and I'd like more information so I don't sound misinformed when people ask questions

The Project for a New American Century. It laid out the case for toppling the "rogue" states in the Middle East that were not zionist compliant. Incredibly jewish team behind it, lots of Bush admin [like Rumsfeld] involved. All before the Iraq War.

If the USA gets involved the outrage will be tremendous, if Trump sends americans to die for Israel he's done, and no ammount of "based" shill posts or whatever will hold his presidency. This is the red line, this will be the proving grounds that will show wheter he is America First or just another israeli stooge like bush, obongo and hillary.

If he does so no matter how much hours on the internet I will have to spend to unbrainwash boomers, I am going to do so.

You likely won't have to, if USA gets involved, Russia will get involved, from then on it's either nukes or good old mass slaughter and bloodshed. If the piles of bodybags coming back don't redpill what is left of america, nothing will.

Saudi Arabia has united with Israel against Iran – and a desert storm is brewing
archive.is/tnTaT
ARCHIVE. FUCKING. EVERYTHING.