On 100yr anniversity of Bolshevik Revolution an one day before China visit

The Trump WH proclaims the day to be National Day For The Victims Of Communism

archive.is/GZLBH

Notice he doesn’t mention China and the 60 million they killed.

It's a general, all encompassing declaration. Of course he's not going to single out a single country. Are you really this dense?

Save where it originated at least.

Next year it'll be National Gas The Kikes Day, and he'll kick it off with Kushner

Wew he always picks the best days for maximum irony.

Where's the salt. There must be delicious commie salt.

Im searching around. Havent found much of anything yet.

Now if only he would do something about the commies in this country killing people rn.

100 gorillions is a lot more than 6. Wouldn't this put muh shoah in danger?

It has the possibility to shift the view, new meme war. Be sure to point out the Bolsheviks were predominantly kikes that targeted ethnic Russians and Christians.

This is fucking excellent. Is this definitive or is it a one time thing?

We should bring it up every year even if President Trump only does it this year.

This is Absolute Madman tier trolling, not just China right before the visit, but also all the domestic terrorist communists that infest our nation.

that sounds about right.

Im hoping Trump tweets about it. That would be the mother load.

kek

checked.
We've memed this into reality, lads. Antifa btfo. Commies btfo.

50 U.S. Code § 842 - Proscription of Communist Party, its successors, and subsidiary organizations

Soon?

Anyone notice the ###?
+++

It's coming.

You got the first post this time, kike. Next time you won't be so lucky.

I regained most of the respect I lost for him when he proclaimed May to be the national jewish month or something. Now he's actually naming the enemy.

REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER

SOON THE US WILL GO FULL FASCIST
SOON RATHER THAN MAKING SUBTLE JABS AT THE NEW WORLD ORDER WE WILL GO FULL AXIS
THE GREAT AWAKENING IS COMING

First post is always a kike post.

Kill yourselves.

>>>/reddit/
LARP somewhere else.

Get gassed antifa

Today, we remember those who have died and all who continue to suffer under communism. In their memory and in honor of the indomitable spirit of those who have fought courageously to spread freedom and opportunity around the world, our Nation reaffirms its steadfast resolve to shine the light of liberty for all who yearn for a brighter, freer future.
ALL WHO HAVE DIED
ALL WHO HAVE FOUGHT COURAGEOUSLY TO SPREAD FREEDOM AND OPPORTUNITY AROUND THE WORLD

Jamal appears once again. They must be really hurting for cash if they keep hiring someone as terrible as you.

/leftpol/

/ cargo-cult/

On the day trump shit talks commies before doing Chyna Saltleft is divided like shia's butt hole. GET IN THERE

>>>/reddit/

Learn how to read please.

SUP LARPBRO?

What are those weird captions under meme images? They're never funny and look like they contain tags. I only see them in reposts and on (((google images))), are they google's image categorizing system? Most of the time they contain what look like to be tags or relevant words.

Look at it now, before their mods come back online.

(((You)))

This is what you actually believe.

Sad!

Probably stems from normalfag shit like twitter and tumblr, where everyone needs wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords to make a meme "funny". Same shit as all the "when X [picture]" cancer.

flipfag here. the philippines never became an axis power. the japs tortured and killed the living shit out of the flips instead of making us an ally. no power was given to any filipino, it was an invasion. i always thought the japs had the wrong idea of the natsocs, just like the rest of the world (i.e. subhuman exterminators), but somehow idolized hitler for it. that is why abe apologized to us, and only us.

What does Hitler supposedly being a subhuman murderer have to do with Philippines? You guys were never natsoc or fascist, no?

we werent but the axis power image says we were a part of the axis for some reason.

yeah but what does that have to do with abe apologising to only you

He still hasn't named the (((enemy))), though this is certainly the closest he's come. Progress

Well, communism is a sympton of the disease that is jews so a major politician openly stating that communism is a bad thing in the current year+2 is already great.

shinzo abe apologized to the philippines for the treachery of the japs during ww2 last year but not to the united states(because deep down, you know the allies were the bad guys in that time). like i said, if they made allies out of us instead of killing us and taking over the philippines, we'll be part of the axis too. its fun to see my country in that image tho. it even has "kapangyarihang aksis" written in there which is really nice

Hitler predicted that should germany fail, it was certain that eventualy the next white nation to rise against the jews would be america itself. The anons who feel hopeless are idiots, it is a certainty. Just a few decades ago, nixxon was basicaly ruined by richard Dayle calling him a nazi, while the current president was eleced with media calling him Hitler 27/4 for almost 8 months.

Let that sink in.

HOLE SHET, THEY ARE GOING TO KVETCH SO FUCKING BAD ABOUT THIS HAHAHAHA

I'm sure it was just an oversight ;)

The middle class haven't had that freedom in the U.S. since desegregation.

Pre-Trump, talking about adding a border wall was unthinkable because it was raycis.

I can't speak for the japanese ( they were indeed violent and murderous, but personaly i consider that a virtue in times of war), but at the time the phillipines was just a vassal of allied powers, it would be too dangerous to leave the place unnatended with its numerous US naval and air bases, and allying with them would be pretty much impossible since they were politicaly subservient to the US. I dont think the japs hated them or something like that, it was simply war, and the japs had a reputation of being killers (even the germans were starting to get worried by how many people they were killing, lel)

During the Obama era, yes. But the border wall itself was talked about even by bill clinton, because of how necessary it is. A lot of you guys are still young so you dont realy have a framework f comparison of just how much Obongo and his black supremacy fucked over world politics as a whole. Clinto and etc were commie bastards, but they idint care so much about race as much as they cared about money. Obongo on the other hand had been an ideologue his entire life, his whole career was built on literaly "i hate white people". During his presidency he did all he could to fuck white people over, not only in the USA, but also in Europe, South America and other places who had sizeable white populations. Dumb burguers elected a black supremacist communist to rule over what was the richest nation with the best military on earth,TWICE.

This is why everyone says americans are stupid, its because they really fucking are.

I can't wait to see what the rest of this Asian conquest and its aftermath have in store

Had to fight USSR occupation until they came and a lot of Estonians fought for Hitler. We are known in the 20th Waffen Grenadier divison and we have always been anti-commie.

if we were approached by germans and shooed the japs away, i am 100% sure the philippine government will accept the alliance. just think about it, we got fucked by the chinese, spaniards, and americans. everyone wanted to invade the philippine islands; after successfully kicking out murrica, japan started to fuck us in the ass. for some reason tho, we trusted america again because they drove out the japs for us and that deed alone secured the philippines as a vassal state for the usa.

Daily reminder that communism is a cult with esoteric roots, not a political movement like others.
It's main goal is a society withouth "religions": individuality, emotion, posessions, religion, etc. A hivemind ala Borg.
The C in communism is a symbol for Taurus(horns)/Moloch as is the same for Religion of Cuck™ and it's moon crescent.
The moon is also a part of the symbol which represents Isis.
There is no coincidence that the surname of Hillary is Clinton. See the symbol for Clinton Foundation or the UN where the word sits in the horns of the Bull.

Why bull horn/Taurus? Symbol of agriculture/economy/the material world. Just read the bible and draw a David's star. Communism is way older than you think it is.

Bush tried to pass a gigantic spic amnesty act in 2006-2007ish
and his conservative base including Limbaugh and Hannity revolted against him. Also, Obama didn't sell himself as a black supremacist radical in 2008. He was the "Le common sense/ level headed magic negro". Sold by the media as an outsider because he defeated the establishment candidate, Hillary Clinton. I knew better of course because I was a purple pilled Alex Jones listener…but normies thought he was going to be literally "hope and change" from the awful Clinton/Bush era.

and of course they trotted out McCain in 2012 who might have actually been worse than Obama.

They trotted out McCain 2008 I meant. They trotted out an equally uninspiring 'Mittens' Romney in 2012. Who could also be worse or just as bad as Obama.

The kikes?

McCain would've won easily against Obama if they didn't force the airhead on him.
Romney was also an easily beatable sock puppet and almost comically stereotype of an ebul caputalust for Obummer since he wouldn't be able to beat an actually capable opponent.

The only thing that Obummer had was his talking skills and magical negro powers. Everything else was abysmal in everything else.
So they pampered him to the presidency. It's was obvious then as was obvious with Hillary.

As in any court of law, ignorance is no excuse. Vigilance is require in politics, your founding fathers tried to teach you that, you ignored it (well not you, the boomers to be more specific), and the entire world has been thrown into a death spiral of madness, degradation, robbery and death. America was gifted with becoming the foremost nation in the planet, and with great power comes great responsibility, wich america lacked. The best to do now is pick up the pieces, rebuild, and stop tryingto medle into the affairs of others, it will only bleed america more, and america cant afford it.

The media blackout of Ron Paul in 08 and 12 were some of my first redpills. TRhe way they simply pretended he didint exist despite having so much support still gets me angry to this day. I hope all these pieces of shit journalists get whats coming to them.

Good. We really need to hammer how barbaric Communism is. It has killed nearly as many as two world wars in just a century, then there are the survivors who suffered the censorship, poverty, famines. Its an evil ideology that wears the skin of something good.

I remember that, too bad he didn't shitpost more.

Here in Maine they even swapped out the delegates when he got majority. I remember his supporters showing up to the Republican convention with clothe's pins on there noses because 'the whole thing stinked'.
Too bad he took it sitting down. Kind of like Bernie on this election.

Polite sage for off-topic

Ron Paul did indeed take it sitting down, sadly, but Bernie gladly spread his cheeks wide and then prepped the bull(dyke). Ron isn't perfect and Rand certainly has his shortcomings, but neither of them have ever done anything deserving of overly close comparison with that weak commie jew.

You're a Brit-fag right?

No, but he did put the focus on the (((Bolsheviks))), which is hundreds of times more important.

Comminism is Judaism for the gentiles.

McCain winning that's a joke dude I ran,organized and returned over 200 volunteers during the 08 campaign.Palin was a help believe it or not.I spent some time whith both of them and hated McCzog from first handshake.

So many nightmare stories from my time in politics and fundraising.

Flooding the country with drugs and rabid baboons is so much more humane than starvation.

fuck commies

Yup.
Communism brutalizes and ultimately animalizes entire races into subhuman senselessness through the most horrific tortures imaginable.
Judaism sees other races as nothing more than animalistic 'goyim' and treat them as such.

Communism is nothing more than judaism in action.

No wall and the creeping amnesty is all that matters, don't sell me shit about his twitter wars.

unless national days actually engage people over there in america, you're gonna need to start turning the wheel and grind out some communist memes

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WANTS TO BE ACCUSED OF ANTISEMITISM

wew, they got a channel
and the comments are full of "but capitalism kills billions " types

Jewish psychosis?

didn't want to create a new thread, didn't see this elsewhere either.

Apparently Chinese got a slang insult word for liberal leftists/elites "Biso-White Left"

might be Baizou, not sure