Examining Anti-Semitism on College Campuses

This just happened live. Is anyone else watching?

youtube.com/watch?v=9kv3232L_LQ

Other urls found in this thread:

wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=lsKWLbPJLnF&b=4885451
docs.house.gov/Committee/Calendar/ByEvent.aspx?EventID=106610
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PEN_American_Center
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varian_Fry
mobile.twitter.com/AdamMilstein/status/924830600199946240
adl.org/who-we-are/leadership/staff/jonathan-greenblatt
discordapp.com/
freemaninstitute.com/Gallery/lemba.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stream just ended. Let me see if I can find it & make a webm.

Did they used my oc?

The subtitles really sell it.

Webm delivered. The entire thing is them talking about how jewish people are being "called out", when they speak for being jews, how their afraid to wear jewish star necklaces, etc. If any of it's true, then they are really starting to worry.

Heh.

Let me guess….

Eyup.

>wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=lsKWLbPJLnF&b=4885451

(((GLOBALISM)))

This really is worth a watch.
These kikes are getting scared, and now they're trying to clamp down.

As if that's the only way people could identify them.
Sounds more like the usual jew whining.

kek
Can't stay serious with those accents.

Dude, the whole fucking thing is Jewish whining. Its honestly incredible that this is even a thing.

The US government, sitting down with a panel of influential kikes, to demand the government step in and impose upon people for 'anti-semitism', which they define as basically ANY criticism of the Jews in any way, shape or form.
Anti-Israel? Anti-Semitism.
Deny the Holohoax? Anti-Semitism.
Point out that someone is a Jew? OY VEY DATS DA WOIST KIND OF ANTI-SEMITISM!
Its fucking astounding that 2% of the population has this kind of a traction with the system.

Oh, on this note, about 1:34:20 is a great scene.

A Jew has to admit that one of the fundamental premises of Zionism is a greater loyalty to another nation, a Jewish nation, than to ones nation of residency, and likewise admit that someone stating as much - contrary to the definition the kikes want the State Department to adopt and further implement - is not valid as to be claimed anti-Semitism.

"I think we always have to pay attention to context when we're looking at any one incident, and we need to investigate it carefully. When we think about the State Department definition, which seeks to codify what anti-semitism is, its such a flawed definition that can virtually encompass any particular act without any real regard for context, although it pretends that it does. For example, the State Department definition claims that stating that a particular Jewish person has more loyalty to the state of Israel than they do to their own country is necessarily an example of anti-semitism. Where the truth is, thats one of the fundamental premises of Zionism, and if you go back and look at the statements of, say, Theodore Herzl, who wrote really what is considered the founding text of Zionism, he argued very clearly that Jews are one people and therefore its useless for them to be patriots to the countries in which they reside. So there's times when a statement like that gets contained in the definition of the State Department would actually undermine the founding presmise of Zionism itself."

Because they've controlled the money supply for 100 years. Without the fed, their influence disappears overnight.

Quite so, its still astounding really.

And then you see this shit, wherein you've got a bunch of kikes, sitting before Congressional comittee, arguing as to whether or not the US government should legislate what is or is not anti-semitism, so that these kikes can employ the justice system to stamp down any criticism of them as "anti-semitism".
Its fucking disgusting.

So basically he's saying that it isn't just anti-semetic to point out that (((dual citizens))) have more loyalty to Israel than host country but rather attacking the foundation of Zionism.
neat
Is there a transcript of this anywhere?

Oh, also of note, just kind of a funny thing: They've got these kikes lined up alternating, that is, they've got a Zionist rabbi, then a progressive Jew anti-Zionist, then a Zionist rabbi, then a progressive anti-Zionist, etc etc etc.
Its really quite funny watching these kikes kvetch and groan over one another's statements, as they go back and forth between "Oy vey, dis bill needs ta pass so we can end dis anti-semtism!" and "Oy vey, dis bill can't pass as it would lable anti-zionism as anti-semitism!".

Well… I am now :d

Yes, that's basically what he's saying. Bonus? After they finish going down the line of kikes, cutting off the last one due to time, this kike

got extra time to readdress the words of the kike who said this

WHO HE IS SEATED DIRECTLY NEXT TO, wherein he basically OY VEYs about how that's totally not true and "that's got nothing to do with Zionism and oy vey you filthy go-oh, wait, you're of the tribe, you filthy traitor" type shit, during which the progressive kike sitting next to him was oy veying in his own way and it was just… Delightful to watch that infighting. Truly enjoyable.

And I'm sure there will be at some point be a transcript.

Watching Sheila Jackson Lee talking is some planet of the apes shit. She looks like she is wearing one of those rubber gorilla masks from the original movie.

Perfect. Could do with some echo quotes.

Those kikes looked disgusting–kippahs protruding–from their bald heads before Congressional comitee. Very, very disrespectful.

Yet you Nazi fags post to a board run by Jews.

Why would Jews promote Nazi faggotry?

The jewling to his left looks over his shoulder at someone and starts sniggering at the memes.

None of the people in this hearing look like human beings. Not anybody in congress, not anybody testifying, and not anybody sitting in the audience. This isn't why my however-many-great grandfather died freezing in a cave after having his home torched and his wife murdered.

Fucking parasites, they would unironically seek aliens out to tell them about the holloocoaaaast and "tackle negotive seryoootzaaaips about godzz chozeen piipul" they are like a plague, they cant just settle a land and mind their bussines, they must force themselves on you to the point where you are forced to worship them, they must invade every space of privacy and push kikery of all sorts into it.

the goyim know

Oh, then, get this! Note: Conyers is some old nigger.

Rabbi Cooper: "Congressman Conyers, we've known each other for a few decades, and just to summarize, the American Jewish community, wall to wall, is here this morning because we need your help. And as a leader in the civil rights movement and along with the chairman, we're here because we've got a defined problem, you've heard the statistics from the Anti-Defamation League, they're quite shocking, what's happening here is happening in real-time, and those who refuse to recognize the problem of anti-semitism, well, its kind of like inviting people from the flat earth society to a hearing about NASA."

Now, here's a question: In what way is the amount of time this kike has known this nigger relevant to this conversation? I urge you all to look up this scene, about 1:39:00 into this video, and look at the kike's face when he's saying this. Even if I didn't have a disdain for Jewry, I think I'd be inclined to take that as a threat.
It certainly is funny given the kike who follows him is the guy who called out Zionism, thus that last bit is clearly a jibe at the fellow kike who is to follow, who responds thusly:
"What I would say as a comment that I hope you leave with today is to listen, seriously, please, to what the faculty who work in the field of Jewish studies are asserting. What you've heard from the president of the association of Jewish studies who sits to my right, from myself, and from many many other faculty members who have studied this issue carefully, using rigorous scientific methods, that the issue of anti-semitism is a highly contested one, and its a topic that we do not believe should be addressed with the Anti-Semitism Awareness Act. And I think you should trust professors and universities to contend with these issues as they arise on their campus and allow us to teach our students unimpeded."

Fucking hilarious. The facial movements of these people, all sitting next to their own kike brethrin WHOM THEY HATE, its just…. God dam its nice to see these faggots fighting amongst each other.
That said, it should be noted: Why do the progressive anti-Zionist academia kikes not want this, despite obvious interests of the Zionist kikes?
Its because they know whats coming if this goes through - one even called it 'Pandora's Box', saying, basically, "If you give something like this to Jews, the niggers and spics and fags and everyone else will want one too, and think about what that will create"…. Now, what he doesn't do is actually go into the meta-rammifications of such a thing

What is the last thing in the world you would want if you're seeing a rising White identity movement? Well, last thing you would want is some obviously biased Jew-protection act to be pushed through the legislature, leading to more such acts on behalf of every minority group in the country.
Can you imagine it? It'd do more to set back "racial unity" than anything Trump could hope to accomplish. It really would be Pandora's Box - it would create conditions that would hasten the awakening of the American White working class to whats going on around them, and OF COURSE the progressive academia Jew doesn't want anything to do with that.

Cool bro.

That's the progressive Jew.
The two in that picture are the two having this exchange

Vid related

So, it gets better!

Next in line after the anti-Zionist Jewish academic, well, how could you have a gathering of kikes without a kike lawyer?

"Mr. Conyers, I would just like to follow up on your analogy to the race context, and I would think if we had a dynamic on our college campuses where we felt like the existing Title 6 prohibitions against harrassment based on race were being under-enforced, because people kept on saying, when they were accused of harrassment on the basis of race, that they had some White supremacy symbol, and that this wasn't anti-African American, but it was all in service of this symbol, that we had a consensus that that was wrong, that we could amend the definition and restore an adequate prohibition on harrassment on the basis of race and it wouldn't raise first amendment problems because it would only be triggered by harrassment, thank you."

And OF COUUUUUUUUURSE it would only be some 'White supremacy symbol' to be afeared of, yes? Never a 'black supremacy symbol', or, day I say, a 'jewish supremacy symbol', no, of course not.
Also, I love the 'consensus' part. Jews just love their fucking democracy sooooooo much.

And lo did arrive the final stage before the real fuckin' shoah, when the jew named the jew.

Here's the list of the people involved:
>docs.house.gov/Committee/Calendar/ByEvent.aspx?EventID=106610

Next up: Time for a sexy Texan Evangelical shiksa!

You just know this is gonna be good…

"I would just like to underscore that while I understand and appreciate academics study the problem, its our students who are living the problem. They're the ones having the rocks thrown at them, they're the ones that are having the vitriol spoken to them and the academics of Stanford did an extensive study that said, for the most part, Jews felt safe. The students of Standford took it upon themselves to pass a resolution doing large in part what we're advocating for here today."

Rocks thrown at them? COME THE FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
And think about what she just said… Stanford academics did a study and found Jews felt safe on campus… Yet those same Jews argued in favor of a resolution that basically said "Any criticism of Jews is anti-semitism".
Well, fancy that!

When the can't argue the points, they cry unfairness.

Keep it real, Holla Forums. You're winning on that basis alone.

You instantly know when they lie.
First they assume what argument someone would use against them and then jump over it.
Over and over and over and over and over again.

And dear fucking G-d are their women ugly with voices of harpies.
For fucks sake imagine tolerating the Nossel for your whole life. I would rather scalp myself.

Those niggers aren't even semites

They went from
"dear white people" to "I'm not white I'm a jew" to"oy vey antisemitism on campuses and in America goys" awfully fast. Seems like they are trying to bunker.

Conyers: "Attorney Greeblatt."

"I'm not an attorney, let's just dispel that, haha. What I would simply say is that the Anti-Semitism Awareness Act, from a First Amendment perspective, will not squash free speech, it will not chill freedom of expression, but I would also encourage you, as you reflect upon the views academics of who live with the privilege of tenure in the ivory tower, and listen to those of us who work on main street. The ADL, the American Jewish Committee, AIPAC, Jewish Federations of North America, all. the. major. Jewish communal organizations, support this legislation."

Now, how in the FUCK, can someone sit there and argue a law that says shit like "Any criticism of Israel or suggestion of greater loyalty to Israel than to the US, on behalf of any Jew or Jewish organization, is anti-semitism" is not going to inhibit freedom of speech?
How? THe fucking GALL of these kikes is incredible, it truly is.

And that "privilege of tenure in the ivory tower shit", from fucking Greenblatt, the ADL director, of all peple, is just absolutely incredible. "who work on Main Street", you fucking arrogant kikes.
These pe- these THINGS must be put in ovens. There is simply no other way.

wew
poor Poo

delivering another webm.

Betraying any country but Israel is what being a jew is all abut. How dare you point that out you anti-semite

Because they always, always, always play every side until it blows up in their faces. Kikes are the most predictable shekelgrabbers on the face of the Earth, and a walking stain of evil.

Speak fo the devil.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PEN_American_Center

Right around 1:43:00 she starts up, and I urge you to watch this as well, particularly Greenblatt's facial expressions. Hilarious.

"That we agree that there is a serious problem doesn't mean that the solution right in front of us is the correct one. I think here we have to keep in mind the law of unintended consequences. We risk fueling the fire of contentious debates and opening the door to other restrictive measures that would chill speech, even if they don't violate the First Amendment. We have practical measures we all agree on that can be reinforced and that's where I would suggest we focus."

Watching the face of that fat bug-eyed rabbinical faggot on the left is just… Beautiful.

I love how they made them sit right next to each other during this. Utterly hilarious.

Notice the smile at the very end of the webm.

Same reason they build a new holocaust museum every week. So they can bitch about the ebil nazis.

Last in line, the "Pandora's Box" guy.

Some context:
And more:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varian_Fry
A miracle… A financial miracle, surely.

IMAGINE THAT!
WHAT A SURPRISE!
Fancy. Fucking. That.

Ancient prejudice for an ancient enemy.

How people kept a straight face after this is incredible.

Check the guy in back of OP's first pic. He's about to lose it.

That's actually pretty good. Post the original, please.

Wait a minute, are these even ours? I’ve never seen these variations before, EVER. Did this fucking kike make his own?

Of which Holla Forums and White Nationalists provide endless fodder.

Into the abyss, one step at a time.
I'm ready. Are you?

"Five quick points. One is I agree with Mr. Trachtenberg [the guy who called out the Zionists] that you should listen closely to the people that are teaching on the campus, especially on these issues. They're the ones that I think have the closest feel of the pulse. Secondly, this type of legislation I think will be a black hole, it will suck all the other things that we really want campuses to do to deal with their environment, to deal with their teaching, this will be the preferred answer and the focus rather than all those other things. Third, I think Jewish students are suffering in many places around the Israel-Palestine conflict because there is a great binary, just as seen all on one side or all on the other side. Legislation like this, rather than breaking down that binary will add to it, to the detriment of Jewish students. Fourth, I disagree with something in rabbi Cooper's written statement, where he talked about protecting vulnerable Jewish students. I teach on the campus too, I've taught a class on anti-semitism at Bard College, I don't think the Jewish student I come into contact with view themselves as vulnerable and want to be protected, they want to be engaged and have their thinking shaken up by having the full capacity to look at these issues from every possible way. And fifth I really worry about the instinct to monitor speech. We've seen outside groups creating dossiers online, we've seen what's happened in the UK. If I'm a Jewish studies professor, and I'm going to be monitored for whether I teach something that transgresses this definition, I'm going to say 'Why should I bother? I'd rather teach about 18th century judaism rather than jews today', and that's gonna be harmful to jewish students."

With that last of the so-called closing statements on behalf of the panel, I really have to come back around and examine the sentiments of these kikes and their shabbos allies.

Basically, you've got two camps.
You've got the ADL, AIPAC, Zionists in general, who want to inhibit free speech on the issue of Jewry, and especially Israel, and you've got progressive liberal Jewish academics who want to inhibit the inhibition of free speech… But, basically, only because it would restrict THEIR ability to talk negatively of Israel in their academic pursuits.

This shit really is incredible. We've got a Jewish Civil War going on in the US today.

Reminder: the top Rabbis of Zionism honestly believe that they are aliens who's souls have come to Earth in order to take it over.

Don't tell me you really expected a kike to try and debunk them? On camera, to boot?
They know these memes are as true as it gets, which is why they never debate or try to debunk them, they only attack them and try to ban them. Even Nizkor, their supposed "anti-holohoax denial" website, where they defend their holy scam, only contains arguments like "nuh uh, dis eyewitness/rabbi here says it was true, so it is true!"
The day a genuine White Nationalist debates a kike on TV is the day the kikes' power collapses.

Lurk for 200 years. These were around as early as 2007.

By all means. The more they kvetch, the more it suits us. With each passing day, our shitting on kikes spreads across the internet.

With each passing day, more of the goyim know, in large-part thanks to our efforts. Their time is running out, and they know it. To the point they're now in conflict with each other over how to handle it: one side wants to stamp down HARD, while the other side thinks that will open a "Pandora's Box" and foment even greater and deeper divisions.

Bottom line is this: We know. We see them. And once one man sees, he can show others. And others and others and others…. And now, many see them. And they're getting scared, as they always do when this starts to happen.
They've been divided, are turning upon each other in desperation, one side overcome by arrogance and decades of domination over their slaves; the other fearful of being imposed upon, recognizing that the arrogance of the former could create a mass-awakening event in the form of these pieces of legislation.

Face is m8: We're winning.

Original from Micheal Chikindas who is clearly a kike: mobile.twitter.com/AdamMilstein/status/924830600199946240

Are you mentally ill?

Ha! No, never. I just had a chuckle at how brazen they are, as usual. Gotta laugh, or I'll wind up giving myself a rage aneurysm.
Oh, the feels I'll feel on that day.

Not in the least. Are you Jewish?

It's like you don't even try anymore.

Don't mind him. He's just scared.

And he should be.

Underrated.

POST ALL YOUR DISGUISED MERCHANTS

Wasn't there a jew selling a happy merchant book? I think I remember reading that.

That's all I got. There's a few dupes. Just roll with it.

This is annoying and it really disrupts conversation. Which of course may be the point, whom am I fooling?

What a Jew will never ask…
Why on Earth is all the counter-Judaism, the harassment, the outright racism occurring now?

Put laws into place before it all comes crashing down.

mp4 version, for entertainment purposes only
do keep in mind, Holla Forums that there is much ore to the Rabbi's meaning than is connoted in the clip, and not all of it is bad.
Reminder: The old gods are both dead and gone. They will not return. Like it or not, we are all in this together, now.

~56:30-57:27
"It's a factual distortion to characterize campuses in the United States as a hotbed of new antisemitism."
In this the Jew is correct. What is broadly spreading from Holla Forums is not blind anti-Semitic sentiment, but rather informed anti-Jewish criticism obviated and exemplified in memes across the internet. It is coming out in such an effective manner primarily because other means of having a discussion - about the overwhelmingly racist Jewish impacts upon Western Civilization - are being suppressed. That the memes are so effective… it's that exposure of the truth - Jewish power - is coming back to bite them.

For the Jews who monitor this board: I personally Don't subscribe to much of the short-sighted racism expressed on Holla Forums, but I do understand very well where the anger comes from: Jews. For Jews to move forward from this racial conundrum that they themselves have generated for us all, they will have to OPENLY admit to it, address it, BTFO and genuinely apologize for it, something which I very much doubt you will do. I only offer this advice because my wish is to avoid open conflict, though seriously, I highly doubt you will listen, or that you an even hear me, so caught are you in your dream of 'improving the world'. I know the full score probably better than you do. You would do well to heed this warning. ; )

You're Christian, arent you? No offense necessarily intended, but that line makes me think as much.

This 'short-sited racism' is usually Jewish falseflaggers anyways.
D&C Kike Shilling is going on 24/7 nowadays.
Christianity is a necessary weapon against these Kikes, and one that they ceaselessly try and undermine.
It continues to be the case, from Martin Luther to Mel Gibson.
t.- Not an (((Atheist)))

I haven't seen anything to suggest as much. Seems like an attempt to shift the narrative again.
First it was
now its
And no, neither is true.

Holla Forums is racist. Its not 'short-sighted', not in the least - its very long-sighted, in most cases.

Christianity is a creation of Jews, and has been nothing but a poison upon Europeans since its introduction. Kikes hate it because it was a traitorous segment of their population which created it, but they don't fear it in the least, because they've come to control it utterly.
Jesus Christ, whatever else you want to say about him, was a subversive Jewish rabbi who was killed by the Jews for being a traitor. Its a fact, and anyone who believes it to be a method to defeating world Jewry is either a fool or a liar, often both.

t. - Also not an (((atheist)))

I would ask: Is the two percent Jewish population of the United States overrepresented in any of the listed areas? Yes or No? Followed by: Is your objection to factual statements being made when said statements are subjectively offensive to jews? Should all truth offensive to jews be banned?

this is sliding
To answer your question: Not that it matters, but I'm not Christian in the traditional sense. If you ask me, the Christian god is just another mindfuck, and their misnamed Jesus was not divine, but merely a man, though wise beyond his time. As well, the Bible misrepresented him. Instead, I follow the morality deduced from our spiritual reality, from nature: the Natural Laws. Whatever is, is.

Seems to me that Jews are often pushing identity politics as DnC. Jews have in every way rewritten so much of our history, fucked with our identity. That's what is so shitty about them, their unforgivable sin. And now, they are playing the racism card full bore, to the hilt, because (I fear) they think war is the only thing that can save them from further exposure. Protip: it won't.

numbers…
I s'pose it depends what the definition of racism is.

Id he even aware he looks exactly like the jews in the images?

HAHAHAHAHA THESE FUCKING KIKES MAN, I SWEAR…

Try millenia. It hasn't always been as condensed and coordinated as it is now, but bankers and money lenders have used their leverage against the people of every nation they infiltrated for thousands of years.

Jew.

filtered

Nice projection Schlomo.

It is very important to disseminate this into the public so they know what we are dealing with.
BUMP

The bible needs to be updated with an addition: The Book Of /Pol - How the jews have destroyed society

Hmm.
It matters.
Hmmm.
So, what you're saying is, you're a Christian who doesnt want to call himself such, while claiming non-Christian ideology for your own? And you're on Holla Forums claiming Holla Forums is espousing "short-sighted racism"? Neato.

No, it doesn't, unless you ascribe to a universalist semitically-dervied worldview demanding prosthlytizing and which denies nautral law, while claiming you ascribe to natural law.
Look, I dont want to argue with you, as nothing will offer will change my view that Christianity stands shoulder-to-shoulder with Judaism and Religion of Cuck™ as a semitically-dervied worldview which simply does not mesh with naturalistic traditionalism/paganism, to which I ascribe, so lets just let it go.

Well maybe you shouldn't have invaded Germany.

~1:11:30

No, it's not. Just because humans are involved doesn't mean it's an issue about humans. No, this is an issue more specifically about the free speech of humans. How come these touchy-feely liberal thinkers keep inserting their shallow-humanism into the conversation?

Insightful post.

As a Gen Xer who spent most of his life blind to it, and had no problem with Jews before going down this rabbit hole, all I can say is holy fuck, the tribe has a lot to answer for. But it's not as simple as some here would portray it. The "Jewish Civil War" is not a mere tactic, and not something new, it's a genuine conflict for the hearts and souls of Jews that's been going on for at least 100 years.

One thing I'm sure of, "Naming the Jew" is absolutely essential at this point in time. Jews in Academia, Hollywood and the media have been using their white-passing privilege to spread subversive propaganda against the white race for decades. They no longer get a free pass to have their own ethnicity overlooked - it is VERY relevant.

Those Jews that still have a sense of decency and self-preservation need to face up to the position they now find themselves in - Oops we did it again, and the Goyim know. They need to put loyalty to the countries that took them in and allowed them to prosper above loyalty to their tribe, and clean house of the scumbags that have been working to bring down the West from within.

Otherwise, the battle lines will be drawn, and they've already lost. The anger boiling under the surface is palpable. In Europe, there are now many fathers whose daughters have been raped by sandniggers because of Globalist kikery. We will not stand for this, and if that means going full 14/88, then so be it.

u really haven't understood me at all

Greenblatt makes my skin crawl.
adl.org/who-we-are/leadership/staff/jonathan-greenblatt
His bias is glaringly manipulative, though he brings nothing new or worthwhile to the argument.

yep.

Cool bro.

Greenblatt should make your skin crawl. I swear to God, these people are Skaven, and that faggot looks like he's about to do a fucking line of Warpstone.

My favorite favorite favorite most rage-inducing part of this whole thing is Greenblatt's closing lines…

I mean, the FUCKING NERVE of that kike! The fucking director of the ADL, claiming he works on "Main Street"…. Awe-inspiring, truly. Everytime I think these Jews can't get more idiotically arrogant, they prove me wrong.
Its really no wonder they've been booted from so many places.

Because they know many people operate on pure emotion, especially women.

~1:21:00
"The campus environment is highly charged."
Because (((you've))) highly charged it.

wew lad. Thanks for the red pill, kike!

I'll come back to reviewing this hearing later. For now, it should be enough to know that Judaism is an outdated tribal anachronism with no place in the modern world. Give it up, come clean, or you will be generating more problems for yourselves than you can possibly conceive.

Yes so serious that the kike beside him has a shit eating grin.

Also thanks for the timestamp on when it starts you absolute faggot.

Kek, turns out I actually understood you completely and you are exactly the faggot that I thought you were.
KYS my man.

Now do one where the merchant is swapped with the cartoon merchants

We need to spread this.

That is pretty funny, actually.

Bet the fire marshal was on standby with all that hand rubbing.

that's cute

That's abit ambiguous for me to know why got yer panties in a wad, Chad.

~1:29:30-1:32
>'Antisemitism' is a fluid concept. It's whatever (((we))) don't like to hear. (argument interrupted…)
It amazes me how forward these Jews are, and yet they still keep getting away with it.

~1:33
The admission that Zionists can't be patriots, aka fully trusted citizens, is unexpected. Usually Jews won't admit their ulterior loyalty.

Even were the majority of Jews to cast off from Zion (highly unlikely), cease promoting cultural subversion, race-mixing, dissolution of borders, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum, they wouldn't be easily accepted by their formerly condemned host societies. The kind of anger building up in white folks can't be dissipated with a puff of fresh air.

the memes are colliding

Their lips move.

The comments on tne youtube page are encouraging.

I don't know if you've noticed, but just about every Youtube video's comments have become fairly encouraging recently.

This needs to be spread

Don't worry I've already reported half of these filthy anti jewish comments.

It's a video discussing that the dangers of anti semitism are still strong in the USA. The comment section pretty much confirms the fear of the Jewish community: anti-semitism. It's therefore appropiate that the judiciary branch would intervene in these gruesome violations that occur on college campus. How can that teacher that was discussed, who spreads images that are hateful towards a certain group, teach that certain group? He's excluding whoever he gives honest teaching by hatespeech.

Google and youtube are doing way too little to counter racist comments online. But soon once google gets some proper pressure data laws, AI and models can be used to exactly track the racists, extremists and terrorists online. Sites like these would hold no ground and will have no toxic societal influence anymore.

Lol in the ancient world every tribe was “prejudiced” against every other tribe, especially in Mesopotamia where you fucks supposedly originate.

What’s pols opinion on the Khazar theory? I’m starting to believe it but info is either scant or made to look ridiculous. I’m just trying to see an origin for these cowardly rats. Semite is a language group. Arabs are also technically semites. Why don’t they infiltrate other countries and act like this?? Why don’t they allllways bitch about being victims when they usually go through even more hardship? These Jews are not like the people they supposedly originated near. Am I just being led astray, because I’m down with the whole Khazarian Mafia thing now.

shut up jew

Nigger where do you think you are?

The Khazar theory is bullshit. Jews are Semites. The Ashkenazi Jews are the ones who do most of the kike shit because their IQs have been raised from interbreeding with whites and they have developed intense paranoia and need to subvert as a survival strategy from living in Europe for so long at a time when whites wouldn't kowtow to the Jew yes

Check out Culture of Critique too

Isn't it antisemitic for him to assume those are pictures of jews?

The nigger "Congressman" John Conyers is, like every black politician that has ever existed, corrupt as it gets as well, perhaps even more than the average nigger crook politician.
Even his wife, Monica, was convicted on bribery charges and served 27 months in prison.

He has also pushed pretty hard for the FBI to be unable to investigate Moslem terrorists because "like ay yo dey ain't no diffint den any udda race nomsane?"

This is a particularly egregious case of international parasite Jews playing an obviously corrupt and easily bought, illiterate nigger into subverting what little remnants remain of the Anglo-Saxon law which Patton saw disintegrating before his eyes. What a sad farce and mockery this country has become, like some sort of Frankenstein monster doing a coon dance and all of us having to pretend it's human.

Folks, there are some goofy looking Jews, and then there are REALLY some goofy looking Jews.

Well there are some really inbred Jews and then there are some REALLY inbred Jews.

Best of luck, Chaim. You'll need it.

The most beautiful thing of all, is that the Rutgers professor is a Commie. The Left and the Right are converging on the Jews. Like metaphorical scissors we will circumcise them from all white nations.

lel, exactly the faggot I expected. Fucking KYS m8, no joke.

kek
Some nigger came in here a few weeks ago saying similar shit.
Vid had 2.4 million views then. 2.7 now.

Figured as much. Go back and watch the kike addressing him about how he's "known him for years". Makes no sense in context, and reeks of a threat.

If only there was some doctrine that could catch on… Something that mixed right-wing ethno-Nationalism with left-wing high-trust Socialiam…. Oh, hah, would you look at that…

Holy shit nigger. This kike called out his tribe on basically being Israel first. Obviously we've known this to be the case forever, but I've never heard a Jew call out all over Jews like this before. Every dual citizenship politician needs to be questioned on where their loyalty resides. Immediately.

ZOG at is again. The USA is an embarrassment for even entertaining them.

Great video, honestly. Minus maybe the description, which I see someone went ahead and corrected by telling the pantywaist manlet who uploaded it that it took more than seven nations' armies. Really makes you think about what a reborn popular natsoc movement could do with far more resources than Hitler's Germany were public opinion to suddenly shift due to mass awareness of the Jew and his schemes. I guess was right to be afraid.

I'm sure they'll be truthful. Like when they went underground in Spain during the inquisition and "converted" to Catholicism…Only to later completely infiltrated the church at every level and form the Jewsuits.

Well played.

*completely infiltrate

(checked)
Keked.

Kikes really cant help themselves.

2% of the population and still trying to completely control the USA.

Newfag spotted. I've seen that image a couple dozen times since 2013 at least.

He just used his family photo album

The schools are filled with anti-white, anti-male, anti-western propaganda but whether this bill passes or not the news is going to be, "oy vay, so much anti-semitism".

starting at ~1:41
Judaism is a religion, and the people who follow it are Jews. The first twinky precept of Judaism is that Jews constitute a race, any consideration of god being secondary to that. Prove it? Simple: anyone of any race can convert, and thereby become a Jew. And people do, too.
Ergo: Jews are - by definition - not a single race. Many Jews and shitposters of Holla Forums would like to believe that Jews are a race, that's their religion after all, but simple facts are facts. And by extension, to be counter-Jewish isn't racist, it's religionist. The entire argument of racism is predicated on utter bullshit.

I have no doubt this much is true. Every Jew I know partakes.

>academics who live by the privilege of tenure
that's a threat by the ADL

The academics are right that people enjoy the challenges of good argument - it engages, stimulates the neurons, and we learn something from it. Legislatively squelching that in favor of Jews and/or Muslims, to protect their feefees, well, it will be bad. Do it! Just do it!

~1:49
Good god, how can anyone believe these foreskinless faggots when they deny the very thing they talk about in a publicized Congressional Hearing?

Whatever.

from ~1:56
The 1st Amendment was buried decades ago. That's why the likes of Holla Forums is hosted in foreign Nations. Nowadays we only have the color of law. Appearances matter, not principles. The question left hanging is can they pull it off without waking the American people up.

more crocodile tears, and he's sucking it up

Can we no longer spend our money where we want?
The cuck is so proud of himself for helping Israel.

How threatening!
It's rude behavior, yes. Perhaps even sadistic. But that's life in a free society. Not everyone here is nice to each other. As long as no one gets PHYSICALLY hurt, we can scream and shake appendages at anyone for any reason all we want. That's America, baby.

Has this been uploaded anywhere? We need to spread it around.

~2:14
riiiiight

How obvious can you get? Must current examples of evil counter-Jewish sentiment always be prominently displayed?

a self-defined wilting snowflake

Okay, Mr. Deutch, if you say so. No bias there, not sir.

I'm laughing in real time.

~2:21

That's a new one on me. Data misleads all the time. It's a constant source of error. Anyone who does basic science, who models or collects data knows that.

Mr. Deutch is wholly prone to gross exaggeration. How can this melting snowflake be in charge of anything? Oh right, the Jews.

Mr. Frank deeply grovels deeply, sincerely reiterating that he's 'very deeply committed' to Israel. Why doesn't he register as an agent of a foreign government?

Nossel brings up Religion of Cuck™, predictably. Gotta protect the one and only prophet of god from insult. Of course, that's the exact Pandora's Box that those Congressjews want to avoid.

What about "God bless the USA!" ?

Nope. Wrong answer.

Their capacity to resist self-reflection is monumental.

I'm done with this. It's just the same bullshit, different congressional hearing.

He says it depends on "context", so basically he means that if it's only an antisemitic statement when spoken by an antisemite? Am I interpreting this right?

no, you are trying to reach a conclusion

Hitler just woke up one morning and said to himself "You know what I fuckin hate these jews. Time to take all of their shit and exterminate them".

He spoke fairly conclusively.

Nice.

in a way that leaves room for circular logic, that can be cultivated any way that is needed, at any given time

thanks to trump with he pro-jewish babbling, all liberals are waking up to those filthy inbreed rats

kind of an unintended 88-D chess move kek

lol jews

Trips of truth US house can't handle the memes

holy shit im saving the fuck out of this; everyone lurking here should too. translation: "yes we are a tribe of people siphoning resources out of other nations to establish our own but to point that out is Anti-Semitic™. Please gibs penal codes to jail any uppity goyim for committing thought crimes against Israel."

kill yourself

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6 (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away..

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6 (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil.

Jewish DnC.

Nah, their own goofy laws claim only if your mother was a Jewess. You gotta do a DNA test to claim right of return. The Jews are a race, self-imposed by aelective breeding, and yo u're full of sh- OH SHIT ITS YOU AGAIN!
I fucking knew you were shit! Top Kek.
Protip: Most Western Jews are secular.

Yea, they've muddied the waters, haven't they? Deliberately, IMHO.
But the fact remains… if you convert to Judaism, you become Jewish, with full rights to adopt all the paranoia, angsts, and privileges thereby.

Jews have always been of mixed race, and that continues to this day. It's why Jews don't consider themselves white. Any two-second internet search will can this up. Here, little child, I will spoon-feed you.

source: freemaninstitute.com/Gallery/lemba.htm
Black Blood in Israel?
* Genesis 12:16 – Not only Hagar, but many of Abraham’s servants were gifts from
Pharaoh and in this period it is fairly likely that many were Nubians. (approx. 1921 BC)
* Genesis 13: 6-8 – Abraham had a large number of herdsmen and 318 male servants who
were born into his house.
* Genesis 25 – Isaac, Abraham’s son and then Jacob inherited everything.
* Genesis41:50 – Joseph fathered two tribes, Ephraim and Manasseh, by an Egyptian wife,
automatically making Israel nearly 10 percent Egyptian. Joshua was from one of these
half-African tribes, Ephraim; in later years this tribe became so dominant that the
northern tribes of Israel were sometimes simply called “Ephraim”. When the Israelites
were subjected to slavery under the Egyptians, they and their former servants were now
all defined as Israel together; this means that much intermarriage must have taken
place.
* Exodus 12:38 – After 400 years, a “mixed multitude” left Egypt during the Exodus.

Does that help?

As far as Jews dismissing the religious aspect of their religion, what's left after you take out of religion the concept of god?
Tribalism.
Judaism has become an anachronistic tribalism.. whose first tenet and concern is about race.
Muddied waters, yes, but it boils down to tribalism.

Let's see if this works here.

provide a source or fuck off, false flagging shill

I refuse to believe they would be so blatant without evidence. That ADL quote is almost certainly fake and you have to provide the page number for the second quote so we can make sure it exists. Sharing made up quotes is self-defeating because it discredits everything else you say.

Fuck off, redditor. "Racism" is not real. In-group preference is an evolutionary strategy and just because you don't subscribe to it doesn't stop others from doing so. The jews are far more "racist" than the average natsoc and the only way to counter it is to have your own mental defences up. Don't fall for this universalist garbage. You fucking cucks are perpetually kicking the ball down the road, letting them prepare better the next time.

this shit is a gold mine

its literally everything would have said Jews do, in one video

basically … da goyim know, shut it down.

I guess there's no denying now that our memes directly reach the highest halls of power.

This

Even supercomputer simulations agree that universalists/humanists always lose to tribalists.

Think about all the dead fat white girls black people go through every day

Have they never considered the fact that some self loathing Jews may be deliberately posting this in expression of self disgust and frustration?
I mean white people do it to themselves, I'm sure some Jews do too.

Also all this does is make people question why those memes existed in the first place.
And what can be seen, cannot be unseen.

I think this might create the wrong reaction to it than they wanted.

20 years ago jews would have laughed at these.

People are so easily hurt nowadays.

20 years ago the kikes weren't hurtling toward the ovens at breakneck fucking speed.

(((They))) are not laughing anymore.

Jews are allowed to practice their religion just like Muslims and Christians. I'm not up in arms because an atheist shot up a church or some fag posts images of Jesus shooting up. They need to deal with valid criticism and get over it. Unless Jews are being sought out and murdered in the US for being Jews, I can't find it in my heart to give a damn.

wew

go back to vermont kike lover

Notice the equivalency he makes here. Semitism IS Zionism. Zionism IS Semitic. He suggests that a definition of anti-Semitism actually undermines its purpose when Zionist statements can be seen as anti-Semitic. He says the inclusion of such statements under anti-Semitism can undermine Zionism, as if it were a contradiction. Note that Senators and Presidents, and Vice Presidents today all will say they are Zionist, or Zionist supporters. They behave like pets with Jews but dogs with the people they need to represent. Keep in mind these are state representatives who are saying they support an ideology that says those within have no loyalty to anyone but themselves, and that includes to no nation except except their own.

You can train yourself to identify a Jew purely by their genetic appearance. My Jewdar is off the charts. Most people when seeing a Jew realize "hey this guy looks really fucking weird and also scummy" but they don't know why and it stays subconscious.

Hitler removed the Rothschild Central Bank from Germany and began printing his own currency. That is the real reason the Jews had every other Central Bank controlled nation attack Germany.

Every war was against countries the central bank didn't control. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, all had no Rothschild central bank, now they do.

Libya is interesting because 6 months before Ghaddafi died he tried to get Libya and nations allied with Libya to print their own currency fully independent from the "petro dollar" and so they killed him.

It is disgusting. But we need it to get worse before it gets better. Normies will only wake up right before it's too late. Let the Jews go full-Kike on us, don't let them know we know. Or we get situations like this where they are already forming countermeasures and delaying our end-game.

Except you don't. Conversos do not get right of return. Your whole narrative is a house of cards that you can't defend for shit.
Judaism is an ethnicity, the religion is what spawned from those filthy semite vermin. Jews don't consider themselves White because they aren't White, and never were, nor ever will be.

>(((Bible))) citations as historical fact
Jesus Christ you're fucking bad at this.

And then you fucking double-post to cram more bullshit in.
Ideology.
There's nothing wrong with tribalism you fruitcake faggot. In fact, if Whites had not lost much of their tribalistic instinct, espoused by literally every other clade of hominid on Earth today and historically, we wouldn't have this Jew problem. It was because of fags like you pouting about 'muh tribalism' that we are where we are now, and the fact that you keep harping on it, and your rhetoric in doing so, demonstrates what you are.
I can only laugh at your pathetic attempts to support your shoddy argument with ancient semite tomes, which you clearly buy into, despite denial of such.

I've had people show me pictures of crowds of hundreds and various civic orgs from the 1920s, all from a local area, and I can pick them out within a second. Spot-the-crypto is a pretty good partyruining trick.

Normalfags will never wake up you stupid nigger, they're lemmings, they respect only strength and authoritative dominance. If you're hoping the normalfags will 'wake up' thanks to over-Jewing, without some authoritative leader to guide them into such awakening, you're dreaming yourself.

I've been hearing this rhetoric a lot lately. Its funny how people keep trying to push this 'freedom of speech' shit, as though its anything but utterly hollow nonsense at this stage.
There is no free speech in the US - you have freedom to speak only so long as you don't aggravate the various mudfolk invading and overtaking your lands. The moment you cross that line, its a 'hate crime', and all bets are off.

This. Holla Forums needs to learn that Catholicism is fully Jewish controlled and subverted by the kikes hundreds of years ago. The Pope wears a Yamulka. Enough said.