(((Polanski))) accused of sexual assault by five more women

One says she was just nine when he attacked her. Others were only ten years old. Their claims bring the total number of women to accuse him of assault to ten.

archive.is/krAnW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affleck
archive.is/WTg7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hollywood is rotten to the core. The kikes and their degenerate goyim underlings gave a "defiant" standing ovation to this disgusting pedophile scum.

Why are they sacrificing some of their big goats?

Because pizza gate got too close to deep state. And now they are cleaning up house, to cut all ties.

Not sure what emotions I'm reading there but they look a bit dazed like WTF just happened/Berenstein shift recognition.

Article screenshot cut in half, here is the rest

These kikes have enough shekels that they're never going to see the inside of a jail cell and everybody knows it.

Everyone knows about Polanski. That jew hasn't been able to set foot outside France or whatever in forever.

It was like 7 years ago when he thought everyone forgot about his rape of a child, that he tried to move about.

That fucking kike knows he's still being hunted, and he will die knowing that.

I'm sure he's really roughing it at his mansion in France, user.

He should have never been allowed to flee in the first place. Somebody should have been fired and the laws should have changed. When you go through TSA screening at the airport, attempting to board an international flight, your name is run through warrant databases while you're being groped. At private airports, there's none of that shit. Little to no security. We need everybody flying private to go through the same security as everybody else.

It's almost like there is some sort of pattern to this.

You're missing Brian (((Singer))), Ben (((Affleck))) at least.

good, thanks

Not enough evidence that he's a jew (as far as I know), so I'll leave him out like I did Spacey. You know, just in case some wise ass kike starts some stupid "that one is not even jewish, fake news!" rhetoric.

reminder

someone who has now passed away told me once he was there in the house the day Polanski drugged and banged the 13yo, also telling me Nicholson was also present when it went down. Not sure if this was ever shared.

its all in a name… (((Affleck)))

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affleck
Look, you may be right, but good luck convincing anyone with that.

Benjamin Géza Affleck-Boldt
>archive.is/WTg7

They are deep into the Hollyjew filth as Polanski is user.

It was his house if i'm not mistaken. Nicholson was "conviently" out of the house while the ((party)) was taking place. Gee golly, i wonder if someone was afraid of his career and public image or not…

Only like 30% though, a statistical anomaly

Yeah but he's still white though. Right fellow Hortler supporter?

What took them so long?
Normies will think like this

that's not enough
where did it say that?

post source

hence

Exactly. Limited hangout.

(tue)
(wed)
(thu)
lol give it up, op
your thread is shit