Why does shows for cucks and SJWs get high ratings in sites like IMDB?

Why does shows for cucks and SJWs get high ratings in sites like IMDB?

I watched American Horror Story. It was SHIT.
I watched Glee. It was SHIT.
I watched Supergirl. It was SHIT.
I watched Doctor Who. It was SHIT.

Can we launch a campaign to fix their ratings.

Likely a combination of kikery and perhaps fans of the shows being the majority of those motivated enough to bother writing reviews.

Because sites like IMDB are run by cucks and SJWs. Duh.

There's a reason they're called shows for the masses. I enjoyed AHS season 1 and 2, those were legitimately decent Imo. Though, I will agree with the fact that all those other shows just seemed like shit, I haven't even watched supergirl or glee, but fuck that shit. Doctor Who (the old ones) aren't too bad, but I'm definitely not a fan of the series regardless.

no shit

You're surprised that a site that has been under kike control since forever is pozzed?

Another example:
Reality isn't as sure as you think it to be.

Develop your critique a beyond a single expletive and I'm sure you could launch anything you want, champ.

It's all paid for. That's why IMDB nuked their boards.

Are you fucking retarded? DO NOT WATCH ANY TELEVISION AT ALL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. NONE OF IT IS GOOD. ALL OF IT IS PROPAGANDA.
THERE’S A REASON IT’S CALLED “PROGRAMMING.”

see post moshe

This season of AHS is an outright expression of the jewish terror about Holla Forums. The villain is explicitly called out as a "4chan guy" in the first episode before he begins a killing spree, and some lesbian kike has a complete hysterical mind death over her terror at the election of Donald Trump.

American Horror Story is an incredibly degenerate kike show for faggots, but the writers are kikes that wear their jewish fixations and neuroses on the sleeve of their work. Its very interesting, and entertaining, to watch this show for the glimpse it gives into the jewish mind of today.

The show is actually quite funny if you give it a chance. I still can't tell if it takes itself seriously or not. But if it does, that makes it 10x funnier. For example: some lesbians chained up a fat guy in their basement to prevent him from voting for Trump, he then cuts his own arm off to escape and make it to the polls in time.

IMDB decided to shut-it-down from its users last year (or was it 2 years ago) by deleting the comments pages, where bad goyim were way too free to express criticism
They only kept the users reviews because they are 100% in control of which ones appear on the front page of a movie, with their weird little tool of "n people out of x found it useful" where the "x" is what they want

the ratings are 100% jewified, with degenerate jewlywood crap being rated 4 points (out of 10) above its worth, and interesting non-kiked independant movies 2 to 6 points down, depending how (((problematic))) they are

Follow these steps and you will counter jew.

1. learn basic coding and html
2. create a website that reviews JOURNALISTS
3. hire or ask some autistic faggot from this board to write a review for some existing journalist on your website
4. have a feature with 5 star rating system and get your anti-kosher shills to give kosher jew journalists a 1 star rating
5. have Holla Forums write a huge fucking review for each journalist, become a self proclaimed "journalist critic"
6. reviews should be criticising the methods that journalist use to create articles or pointing out shit like "bad grammar/spelling" or something like "boring introduction to the subject" or whatnot
7. make it look as legit as possible, similar to rotten tomato and have critic/users review journalists for you, its like reviewing a book and calling it shitty.
8. journalist will try to backfire and will get cucked like a restaurant failing because of yelp reviews.
9. get journalist fired for having a bad rep and watch him die of hunger
10. ??????????
11. PROFIT.

My fuck, the minute I saw the trailer for that fuckin' season, I was so disappointed. Such obvious (((shit talking))) it drives me nuts people still like it.

12 and then write an app by checking which journalist gave which rating to a movie, and correct the score by a formula depending on the journo's kikery score?
like finding the real value of a college education by checking how admission requirements are changed if you say you're a nigger?

I mean, how new can you be?

A Real American Hero.

Normalfags only consumer mainstream shows and movies. They watch what the commercials tell them to watch. Enjoy what they are told to enjoy. It's not a flawless system and plenty of shows flop, but once they reach a certain point of "success" they become a sort of meme, where it becomes natural for normalfags to regard them with positive attitudes and accept their supposed quality because everyone else does.

The people who turned the awful new Star Wars movies in multi-billion dollar successes are the same people who turn around and watch American Horror Story, and Glee, and Supergirl, and Doctor Who, and every other miserably awful show on TV.

Did someone hold a gun to your head or something? Why did you watch those things? Also, Doctor Who has been around since the 1960s. Did you watch all of it?

I didn't watch these shows. I saw someone else watch them in my apartment. FUCKING NORMALFAG PLEB.

Normalfags are far more dangerous than ISIS

I don't think Rouge One or Star Wars 7 was actually that bad.

I don't think ED doxxed enough people. I wish they would harass every normalfag on the web.

Time for people to start acting like grown-ups. They must stop consuming the memetic jew. We have to figure out how to make that happen. The cuck meme worked wonders for waking up many anons, perhaps there is another potent antidote meme for Tel-Avision?

This. The electric jew is a weapon of mass mind control. We must unplug our people.

they're just a small group of faggots, they can't possibly dox everyone on the internet. Although, they should've doxed and harassed Nigger Lover maldraw for that god awful manga he forces here

Don't even watch nature flims? How am I gonna see the lions in the wild without traveling halfway around the world?

WHY CAN'T MY KOSHER BREAD AND CIRCUS BE REDPILLED REEEEEEEEEEE

I don't condone watching talmudvision but sometimes I have a lazy phase where I make an exception. Recently I watched Narcos, which is very well made and really unpozzed to a large degree.
Now with the winter season coming up and everything, are there any other relatively non-kiked shows around these days? (2015 and newer I mean).

Fucking why?

Also IMDB is cuck central, hence it's close ties with Hollywood

WTF newfag? How has the fact that Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB, and other movie review sites been completely taken over by paid "reviewer" shills?

Because the kikes that make this degenerate shit literally pay people to say that it's good.

Twin Peaks the Return was excellent. Only poz is that Lynch made it (he signed a petition to bring Polanski back), it stars Naomi Watts (her husband is Liev Schrieber, their kids are the ones where the boy is dressed like new Harley and sucks on a handle of his scooter) and there are some BASED token non-whites. The main theme of the Return is how far we've fallen, its got quite a depressing tone.

Thanks, I'll check it out! Do I have to have seen the original show? It aired before my time and I tried to get into it a few years ago but I just found it very boring and dull…it seemed like it didn't age very well…

Watch Smallville, it was the last "teen" show that wasn't 100% cucked and went off the air in 2011 after 10 seasons.

(I'm aware of the Jewish origins of supes but this show actually shows that nuclear families are good, among other things)

The first two seasons kinda suck but it really gets better. If you compare the incredibly pozzed shit that is Supergirl to Smallville it really emphasizes how the last 10-15 years(2010+ especially) have accelerated the degeneracy in everything.

Because people who aren't braindead soma-huffing retards don't watch their bread-and-circuses on 4k smart tvs and then log onto their favorite facebook-shared movie site coolflicksdotcom to tell everyone how much they loved season 4 of 'Don't Go There, Girlfriend'.
Instead we torrent little chinese girl cartoons and call each other faggots on Holla Forums.

You might be touched by plebitis. Try to watch the original again, its great. Then you have to watch the film and can then, finally, move onto the Return.