The only way to make the new trilogy any good at all is to have kylo rape rey

The only way to make the new trilogy any good at all is to have kylo rape rey
That is seriously the only way to salvage any portion of these films

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jY6EJ#selection-865.18-953.73
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree.

You Disney, probably same fagging shills realize due to the Hollywood rape stuff and backlash over TLJ the unimaginative propagandists at diensy will probably do this and ue theetire film to bitch about "ebil white men" ( despite the fact that darth soyboy is a jew) being rapists.

problem?

yeah my keyboard sucks , protip don't buy those rubber roll up ones.

Yeah, there's enough Jewry in the movies to begin with. We don't need anymore, thank you very much.

Who wants to salvage that shit? I want to see it crash and burn without survivors.

Might be problematic for their AARP award as a nominee for movies for grownups. Edgy rape is for slasher movies, not star wars movies unless professionally done by Rian Johnson.

it's really the only direction they can take the movie and still make it surprising. the OT had incest and other shockers. i hope they continue the tradition and make him mind trick her and force choke her and have him rape her. EVERYBODY would rage.

actually, what would have made it way more interesting is embracing Rey's Mary Sue ways… but then have her go completely dark sided and fuck everything up. Then have Kylo maybe not go light side, but realize she was the bigger threat and be forced to team up with the (((Rebels))) against her. Then shift the story to him learning to become a Jedi which would actually be a unique story in the cinematic universe.

Nah. Daisy's acting would make even a rape scene gross and weird.

I can't take that soy boy seriously, he's not even remotely threatening. Compared to Vader, you look at him and think 'I could take on that wimp'.

That's the point. Remember, you're watching propaganda. Think of nu-Star Wars like one of those old wartime cartoons where Hitler is an incompetent lunatic. You can't make your villains too competent or your heroes too vulnerable, because that might undermine the message that your side is the right side to be on. People love Darth Vader and the old Empire, and that's a problem to Disney.

Reminder that disney ripped off a SW fanfic
archive.fo/jY6EJ#selection-865.18-953.73

nah what they need to do
is actually create compelling characters arcs for heroes and villains again

Get a load of this Nazi.

shit got somehow lost in the hurrrrr look how introspective and unexpected we are plot

The story, plot, and directing feels like it was done "ironically".

That wouldn’t fix Luke’s character assassination or all the plot holes.

The last jedi was good, jj will likely not make anything good

What's wrong with this Jew's face?

quality thread

what i don't get is that like how does disney or nu-lucasfilm not realize that while people love the ever-loving shit out of the villains, they still recognize that they're villains and thus ebil goys? like how braindead do you have to be to not notice that.

Are you implying Hitler wasnt an incompetent lunatic? Ffs he would soil himself and had to change his underwear multiple times per day to get rid of the stench not to mention he tried to blame it on the Soviets claiming he contacted "Russian Fever" while visiting the baltics

I feel raped every time I have to look at his fucking face.

Any kind of sympathy for the wrongthink side is unacceptable for them, remember how they reacted during Charlottesville when Trump said there were good people on both sides?

My friend had a theory that they would actually do that in The Last Jedi and then have Rey go on a revenge killing spree killing Snoke and other Imperial officers with Kylo escaping, there were even some promotional images with Rey crying and broken while Kylo has that smug face. I wonder if they really had that in mind but decided to change the story as not to trigger feminists and others.