>yahoo.com/news/father-kills-14-old-son-233839242.html

late term abortion

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/therealcalebmclaughlin/
suckmydickyoufuckingretard.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good

no.

the comment section is open on this one and i'm not liking what i'm reading. any Holla Forumstards with a fake yahoo account need to show some love

He did the right thing, all faggots need to be killed.

A true hero of a man.
Anyway we can open a fundraiser for his lawyer fees?

Good. It should be made legal to be able to kill your children if they turn up gay

Good riddance.

what the fuck?

how is it living alone at 14 in it's own apartment

not surprising the gay was a nigger, they are most likely to be homos

The fuck are you using pic unrelated here OP? If any lazy faggot needed shot here it's you.

I don't know where OPs pic is coming from.

i'll get right on it as soon as i learn how to redtext, bold, ital, etc.

You forgot
That's a top degenerate right there, probably done a lot worse too that's not mentioned in the channel

Tracy Morgan, what have you done?

his tranny son was probably prostituted itself so much it could afford housing.

Nah, your taxes probably paid his housing

BASED BLACK MAN

maybe if your a democrat and get over the top state welfare.

One problem you have to use a phone number that is tied to regular data plan/billing. Pre paid plans and burner phones won't work. It's a dox city in Yahooville

Looks like he was sexually attracted to attention.

lol, back around 00s I was making thousands of accounts to spam yahoo messenger

geocities era long gone now - such a shame it's become an orwellian wide awake wet dream

Damn, the internet was so white. Everything went complete shit around 2009 after android

The guaranteed cure for faggotry

Learn how to make an OP.

Out.
First Vegas, now this. Is something going on in that state?

When your culture is kiked no one wins. The faggot is dead and the father has no son. They should've been happy and healthy eating bananas in Africa. This is a tragedy.

Yeah, those are niggers

a real human bean

Is this world worth saving anymore?

instagram.com/therealcalebmclaughlin/

2.1m followers

Should kill himself while he's at it.

Probably something to do with the "foster mom" part.

fpbp also checked.

Those are some nice digits yourself

That's what you're supposed to do, OP.

It's not just this story. There's been a mass invasion of lefties the past couple of weeks after a decade plus of being 99% Conservative. Something is up.

first you bitch about low op standards then bitch about a fucking op standard.jpg
how about you go in

It was better in the 90's before google, blogs, livejournal, myspace, and all the other social media crap. At the turn of the century it started going downhill, and that accelerated rapidly a little over 10 years ago. It's gonna get even worse because the W3C wants to go maximum poz, by adding DRM and so on.

9/11?

very good
t.cuteboy

Typical brown idiot.

Well that's a part of it, with the PATRIOT act, surveillance, and so on. But regardless of that, the Web 2.0 didn't gain any traction until this century. Banner ads existed, but you could still browse most sites with a simple (non-javascript) browser. I used Lynx a lot and that worked almost everywhere. I even bought stuff on ebay and did banking without JS. It could still be like that today, because the only thing those sites really need is SSL. But simple interfaces give the user the ability easily to opt-out of ads, tracking, and botnet. with DRM, they'll close the loop entirely. Normies will keep using it, and the rest will have to decide if it's worth it for them or not.

Based nigger.

Can't believe I'm saying this but can we fund-raise for the nigger's defense?

This thread would have been a lot better if it wasnt so shit. Also, you got my hopes up that it was Jazz Jennings who was killed.

Could you warm it up for me?

but if it was a dude at first, does that make it straight? I'm so confused.
just burn it with fire, its too fucking confusing

Does she still have her penis?

suckmydickyoufuckingretard.com

wat

Otherwise, the father did the son a favor. This is actually a positive "feel good" story.

Back then who'd have thought that AOL and Yahoo would be subsidiaries of Verizon? That Yahoo would be gutted beforehand by a clueless Jewess and that ICQ would remain the only messenger of the 'big names' to survive come 2018? Everything now is hyper controlled with linking to phones; and much has been simplified for those devices at the expense of features. Then there's the browning of the internet which has significantly soured a once mostly pleasant experience.

There's a lot of worthless people that figure following a faggot on instagram gives them a "gay friend" to virtue signal to others about.

don't fall for the blackpill

watch gay advocacy groups dance around this.

MFW
I didn't know this but it makes perfect sense. Because these low IQ mongrels are born into lives of complete disfunction and chaos.

Child abuse and poor gender modeling are a sure fire way to turn a kid into a homo. Nogs and spic communities are havens for both triggers.

What did he expect was going to happen?

He was warned, although personally, I would have shot the boyfriend.

What a surprise.

Goes hand-in-hand (or cock-in-mouth) with the naturally narcissistic nigger. Obnoxious bedfellows.

Kill yourself.

faggot