I'm getting really, REALLY tired of playing as this tree-hugging hippy

I'm getting really, REALLY tired of playing as this tree-hugging hippy.

When do I get to play as Chloe?

how do you play a character in a movie

Once again, OP was a fag.

Show us your Steam library user.

never

This is a video game board
Movies belong on >>>Holla Forums

dude do you have a cock?

It was free bro. And here is part of it

Do you? Must've fell off if you think they're at least somewhat attractive

Yes it is a game since you control the character and it is interactive. However it holds your hand every five seconds and it reeks of SJW shit including the style in which characters dress.

Bro they are crazy in bed. Go hit on one and they'll sleep with you.

That is a shit game buddy. Go play something that's actually good like pic related

No one is attracted to the literal embodiment of an SJW slut. You must have low standards if you find girls with dyed hair and piercings attractive instead of faithful short-haired tomboys with big tits. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit and shit taste in women.

mme me me
MEME
MEME MEME

ghost girl is best girl tho

Dude thats one of the biggest red flags out there including if she has "male friends"

Tomboys are also the biggest sluts.

You're not very smart, are you?
Is it released yet?

Is there another place to discuss vidya now that this place has gone to shit due to shitposting?

Vampyr is a terribly generic shitshow with nothing extraordinary in what it has shown of its gameplay. If you mixed Murdered: Soul Suspect with Resident Evil 4 not a good combo you'd get that garbage you linked.

Also, that pic is not Dreadnought. It is I-War

endch is fine, just avoid /AM/
so is the french version of the site
I forget the version that Mark shilled.

Dude I admit the game is trash, but you don't see me making posts like

I heard 4chan is great, might want to check it out fellow channer

I find women with dyed hair and piercings to be the biggest sluts, they seem more likely to cuckold you instead of a short-haired tomboy whose only flaw is their insecurities about loving nerdy hobbies like anime, manga and vidya. Never known one to be a slut from experience, but they are very submissive in bed unfortunately. Women with dyed hair seem to be sociopaths or some shit, like they're trying to emulate a favorite character from their vampire romance television shows.
Please man, don't fall for their bullshit.

Need to finish Tachyon first
And yeah, VAmpyr looks like it has shit combat, but the asthetic looks great.
I want to see more of it before judging it though

You run an incredible risk when you sleep with any girl these days. ANY of them can flip and accuse you of rape even after they begged for your dick.

You might as well go for the hottest, easiest girls and have fun while you're young that is assuming you are lucky enough to be a man that women want to sleep with at all

It was free. I wanted to see what the hubbub was about last year. I ain't praising it man. It's bad. Victoria is good at talking shit though

Reminder that we have a Paladins, Overwatch and Granblue Fantasy generals everyday.

The gook's apparently jewing out or something and there all coming here.

*they're

If shitposting in walking simulator threads is wrong, I don't want to be right.

No shit. All you have to do is look at the fucking catalog.

I protested against these threads but people just called me a shitposting asshole and that I should go make better threads about good games if I was so concerned. I did so, and nothing came of it. All the DOOM, AAA, anime, and MOBA threads got all the replies.

why did you do that?

Die, OP.
Die in your sleep.

no!

to trigger your weak ass most likely. looks like it worked.

I'm just waiting for the hotpockets to purge this thread and me along with it.

Keep shitposting like I am user, theyll get the message

Never fails to make me laugh

Your first mistake, they already dont belong here

I said it before and I'll say it again; there's a really great story about being friends with a person you slowly learn is quite terrible and how you're used as an excuse to get out of bad decisions, and if it wasn't for the whole evil killer artist Chloe would make a great villain, especially since you figure out at the end her continued existence is what's causing shit to go whack. Having a final puzzle that's the culmination of responsibility, trying to work against someone who knows how your powers work, that their existence is actively fucking things up, and is your best friend would be a much better game than, "Do you want to save the world or your lesbian girfriend?"

the game is shit
stop playing it

It was funny how sacrificing the town for the dyke was made out to be the "good" ending.

What did he mean by this?

dick move bro

You have to go back.

And this confirms it

This should be a bannable offense. Mark do something about this you fat ice cream loving kike.

I'm sorry user, please! I haven't been there in over two years I just wanted to see what they said.

Did he make the same thread on 4cucks? Post was deleted by the kike.
Doesnt he need a 4chan gold pass to create threads? :^)

Does anyone have the board log, I want to see whether the user deleted his own post or if some hotpocket got butthurt. Can't see why it would be the latter, but I'm curious anyway.

fuck man this 4ch influx is unreal, will I actually have to fucking leave this shithole too?

just play euro truck sim 2

I want to leave

These digits are the best thing to have come from this walking simulator.

I don't remember seeing that ship.

I think he just plays with himself while staring at the turbodyke's ass.

At least you're not Anthony Burch.

Its a shame SJW girls ruined punk girls. Dyed hair on a chick with piercings and leather boots used to be hot as fuck.

Can confirm. Dated a tomboy once. Found out she was fucking one of her friends in her male friend group.