Listen up lads, possible happening a happening

Listen up lads, possible happening a happening.
In July 2016 an off duty NYPD cop blacks shot a nig named Delrawn Small after Small (who had been drunk driving) chased after him in his car because he thought the cop cut him off in traffic. Small got out of his car and confronted the off duty cop at a traffic stop, and was shot.

Now get this, just hours ago the cop was cleared from any crime by the jury. The family of Small is angry as hell, as are many other blacks. There's going to be a rally tonight with BLM and probably another one tomorrow. Could be a nothing burger like the antifa protests, but it could be another round of blm burns down the town. Also, choice quote from the article

sources
>mic.com/articles/185875/off-duty-nypd-officer-who-killed-delrawn-small-is-not-guilty-of-murder-and-manslaughter#.BXFYIpVB7
>archive.is/IZkIE

So a nigger pig shot a drunk nigger and now niggers are going to chimp out over it?

I'm afraid no chimpening will ever get as big as the Mike Brown one ever again until a full on DOTR happens since these people just don't have the political backing they used to. Bumping anyway for comfy streams.

God, I fucking wish

there better be a chimpout after I got blueballed by antifa on the 4th

I think LA is still the one to beat, but most of us weren't old enough to appreciate it. I bet it was pretty comfy bashing niggers on newsgroups back then though.

meant for

Save your energy user, this is New York we're talking about. As much as crips crip and bloods blood not a single one can rampage through Wallstreet like they can St.Louis or Milwaukee. Keep an eye out though to be sure, this has all the ear marks of a good protest but in the wrong location. Actually, maybe this will bring more blacks into the Nov 4th crowd, they plan to march all month right?

Nothing will come of it, sadly. Too cold.

Chimping months are April-October in the US.

between the chimps getting shot and the pedo trailer it's going to take a lot to beat.

Good lord. What the fuck? Spoiler next time please.

Are you afraid of the sight of a big blonde beautiful blacc wymn? You can tell she bougie cuz she got dat meat gnomesayin?

A nigger ham beast you say?

Do I get this right? Nignogs are angry because a nigger cop killed a nigger?

Reported for gorespam

Clearly white people are to blame.

NYPD doesn't fuck around.

your average ghetto coon sees a nigger po-lice as a race traitor, fight fo' da whyte mane

Bullshit. This cop story is nothing, it'll amount to nothing, this isn't the sort of thing they'd lose their shit for. The other guys? They were all nice boys. This guy, though? He wasn't a nice guy, he was a criminal. They will see that, it's gonna be fine.

the fuck you smoking

sage for there are much, much more important happenings going on right now

niggers truly have magical names

This pic made me a fag.

It was pretty bad and was my first moment of coming to race realization as a kid not even in his teens. It was pretty hard to miss mobs of blacks pulling specifically white people out of cars and beating the fuck out of them. Besides that and OJ cutting into my power rangers time the 90's weren't all that bad.

Nigger cop killed a feral nigger, niggers wont chimp for that. If it was a "white" anything other than black to niggers is white cop shooting the nigger, then maybe we would get some comfy chimping out streams

I still vividly remember the whole Reginald Denny thing. Seeing him get pulled out of his rig and stomped down by feral niggers, I will never forget that. My first thought was why didnt he run them niggers over. Second thought was why the hell didnt he lock his doors. Im a fuckin truck driver and my doors always are locked, no matter where the hell I am, let alone coontown.

4 videos posted on gommietube under 'delrawn small' today. It's 100% nothing

not a habbening the cop is blacc

next time we get a good verdict though, we need to spread it as far as possible so BLM has their biggest chimpout ever

I want you to die.

Maybe he didn't know about the dangers of the niggers.

The original text was v e g a n but this works too.

No. The NYPD are famous for a reason, it's the richest most powerful city in the USA home of Trump himself. The elite want cultural enrichment and chimpouts but not anywhere near them, only the lowly working class whites must suffer from diversity.

What.

Only welfare lives matter!

Rolling for the biggest nigger riots so far!
WHERE EVER I GO, I MUST ALSO CHIMP

F

I will always remember the two niggeresses I saw (at checkouts) that were named Unique.
sage for not contributing.

Something like this
Because the drunk road-raging nigger wanted to act hard on the street.

Here's to hoping.
Let's make sure word doesn't get around too much the cop was black.

But I agree with other anons, we need this kind of shit to happen in LA.
That's where chimps do their best chimpan

This country is a joke.

Broadway junction?!
I have to pass by on my way home from work tonight! The elevated train will provide a view of the insanity.

So, how was the nigger riot, user? Anything?