How much more?

How many more people have to die before pol admits that the second amendment is obselete?

The people in Texas were ALL WHITE, by the way. So pol should care abiut them, but I know you won't even pretend to.

he hated christians, had a felony via military, the 2nd is how civilians were able to respond, he did shoot himself but there were two men ready to end him when they chased him down. go fuck yourself and an hero kike

Nice bait.
It was a leftist lunatic who killed them, btw.
Also, criminals will always manage to get guns, why do I know? Mexico Cartels, Brazilian Drug Lords.

There's literally nothing wrong with guns, and with the 2nd Amendment - made to allow the people to overthrown a government that fell into Tyranny - which means that if the government is pushing gun ban, it's because they're already prone to be overthrown, morally allowed and required by the premises of the Amendment.

Shoo shoo jew

all of them

So by doing away with the second amendment it will make sure that criminals cant get guns ever, even though there are laws to make sure that criminals cant get guns ever?

Fuck off.

Just admit you're wrong trumptards, stop getting the rest of us killed

KEEP GUNS AWAY FROM LEFTEST

this is what we call bait

Fuck off lowtestpol.

If pol actually cared about the white race you'd get rid of your second amendment and stop letting white people kill everyone. The reason everyone hates white people is because you have so many FUCKING GUNS!

firearms should be completely unregulated tbqh famalam

just give the lefties helicopter rides and deport/gas anything that isn't white

this is even more bait

Stop baiting, get back to Holla Forums.

All of them.
Also as a bonus:
If you try to take them the country self destructs.

nice b8 m8 I rate 8/8

How about you fucking whites stop infringing on people's LIVES

If the country implodes the UN and Mexico will come restore order, I'm okay with that:^)

Also; hasn't the left exploited literally every gun death since ever to try to force gun control?

FUCK GUNS

FUCK GUNS.

K. Considering you will be the first to die (being unarmed) you obviously wish for death.

Yep we need tannerite instead, far superior killing gear.

Every. Single. Time.

First day on the job Moishe?

You can replace DOLAN BLUMPF with any other politician and it would be equally correct.

>>>/cuckchan/

I've actually been keeping track of every name.
We will be able to execute them all nuerumberg style, complete with evidence of their subversive behavior.

Lord's work, user. Stay out of the line of fire when it starts; we'll need you for after.

All of them :)

You are right Baitenberger, we don't need guns to beat the crap out of leftyfags like you.

>>>/leftycuck/

the second amendment becomes obsolete when there is nothing to fight against or defend yourself from.

why continue living?

this is litertally /thread
Don't fall for the bait.

It's more effective to ban niggers and antifa.

It's not /botpol/ to acknowledge that every politician works for his own interests.
It's part of the job.

Just admit you're wrong and destroy your murder weapons, one death from guns is too many.

Choose love.

how about you non-whites get out of our lands

Move to Mexico where guns are banned. It's much safer there. This can now be turned into a cartel gore thread.

America isn't your fuckig land you stole it from the Native Americans and murdered them.

Move to Europe if you don't like it here. Then you can talk about how mass shootings never happen while getting run over by a truck of peace.