CPY DOES IT AGAIN

CPY DOES IT AGAIN

MIRRORS EDGE CATALYST IS CRACKED

WHOA

WHO CARES

I do. I'm not gonna play it, but fuck Denuvo.

Wake me up when they crack do sex manko divided tbh

I didn't even know Mirrors Edge Catalyst released

Why waste time on games no one wanted to play?

nigger

/thread

Gee I wonder who the nigger around here is.

I hope we can have people crack Nier 2 quicker

weak

nuDood was actually pretty decent. Most of the resentment was from salty piratefags.

Nudoom is shit

Rumor has it that the Lincucks version comes without Denuvo.
From what I heard, Denuvo is next to impossible to port because it relies on undefined behavior and windows quirks.

Just like your waifu, faggot.

Here's the story for Mirror's Edge
Asian makes a living as a courier and shit is supposed to be fucked up even if nothing actually shows it
Mayoral Candidate that will FIX EVERYTHING gets assassinated by goons of Evil Candidate(who is I'm not sure but may be a woman), both we never see, and asian's sister is framed for it because ???
Asian fucks around for a while and ends up being german'd by a wrestler.
Asian fucks up and kills the wrestler because she can't spot a sniper dressed in all white in a city consisting of mostly primary colors
Asian goes to meet old boyfriend
That goes nowhere
Suddenly cool parkour cops that show up briefly for two levels
That also goes nowhere because we've literally only met four runners and they both have shit for character and don't care if they die
Asian remembers her sister is locked up and goes to free her
Except 5 hours later her sister gets kidnapped and her mentor gets shot
I don't even remember what the celeste shit was about
You go to a cool looking building with cool music that ends way too early
One sniper rooftop and server room later you meet some cop who doesn't show up except thrice in the game and probably dies
Evil not-boyfriend goes IT WAS ME AUSTIN and promptly gets kicked off a helicopter in some shitty stunt that would have been better if you actually got to do it
The end

The DLC levels were the best parts of ME.

Maybe for those whose eMachine couldn't run it, but it was pretty enjoyable on a proper setup.

anyone have a link/torrent? i wanna try it for myself before i scream how bad it is

just google it, goy

Is it really CRACKED though or is this just another shitty "workaround" that can be "fixed" like that Steam exploit?

I'm glad it got cracked, but honestly, when's the last time a game got cracked that was even worth a pirate?

Nice.
Too bad all the games that currently have Denuvo are pieces of shit not worth playing.

SERIOUS QUESTION HERE 100% NOT TROLLING

ARE THERE ANY DENUVO PROTECTED GAMES THAT ARE ACTUALLY WORTH PIRATING AND PLAYING?!

No.

To be fair ME's story was the shittiest part of the game. In fact I've read elsewhere they made the levels first and created the story to fit what they had.

Daily reminder it sucks

My thought exactly.

What surprises me is the absolute nothing we've heard about it since even before the final release, I would have expected a handful of "muhsoginy" tainted article about it's failure.

Its really cracked. Several Denuvo games are really cracked.

NuDoom is shit
It was shit before it got cracked and its shit after it was cracked
Nice try faggots

Not a single one.
That makes it so funny.

You should take this routine to No Man's Sky threads. It would be a hoot.

In my most humble opinion I think MGS V was good, even if 70% of the game is missing.

Homefront because of the TS2 easter egg and that's pretty much it.

You guys are like a non stop well of amusement, its amazing how fucking pathetic you all are.

▶Don't MOST games do that?

Great. SJW and Denuvo fag tears.

Still not worth playing though.

Console port.
Too big to download.
You even have to download it, if you pay $60.
You can "steal" uncracked games on day 1 and wait for the crack. The entire Denuvo lineup is just not worth the effort.

Does the crack make the game any less shit?

It doesnt matter how bad the games are, the point is that denovu isnt the uncrackable piece of shit it was.
And that will matter when actual good games use it.

And dont you know that EA looses 60 bucks every time someone pirates their games?

Even then the game part that you have to play is just so lackluster, and its buggy on top of that.

Oh, I'm sure they bought the game by the million because of it.

well isn't it the correct way to develop a game (althought wonky for an RPG)

Holy shit this game came out didn't it.

Fuck I totally forgot. It made literally fucking zero impact huh?

Shit game, but it's worth cracking just for the denuvo tears.
I love how "denuvo literally uncrackable™" is falling down. A few weeks ago I saw a post in one of those shitty gayme journalism games with the guy going full defense mode.
I can't seem to find it though.

Those seem fun, though I haven't played any of them.

Smh

Lets hope he gets quicker. I want to play NieR Automata instead of waiting for months or caving in and buying.

But… why?
As much as I like it that Denuvo gets fucked, Matress Edge was the last one anyone should want to play.

They basically left it to die, the game was released a week or so before E3 for crying out loud.

CPY is the only crack group that has managed to break Denuvo. Don't know how the fuckers are the only ones that figured this shit out but good for them seriously. We need more people like the dudes in China working to break DRM

Even if you don't care for the game it's always nice to see another succesfull strike against DRM-kikery and the supposedly "safe" Denuvo.

same

Fair point.

Other than another Denuvo game being cracked yet again, I don't see why anyone would care about EA games

I'm really glad they rebooted it, that way I can still enjoy the original game knowing that it's not connected to the later disaster.

Same as the Thief reboot. Sure, they're shitting on its good name, but at least it's still "separate" in a way.

i like how on the denuvo wiki their is a list if games cracked

thanks for the replies guys

i found a torrent of Mirror's Edge Catalyst, but I think I'm gonna pass and go pirate a better game like Cossacks 3.

Also, why does this image pops up when I search for Mirror's Edge Catalyst on duckduckgo? Is this a game model or what?

Nigger just stop. If you're not gonna keep up to date on shit quit trying to be a security wizard.

so that no body actually used Denuvo in his shit little game. no wonder he almost pissed himself on stage.

That's the game protagonist. She works as a mattress carrier irl.

So what good games that have had Denuvo have been cracked?

Answer: none

Game is shit. Has terrible UI and isn't nearly as subtle with the Runner's Vision as its predecessor.

If you aren't familiar with the first game, the game would tell you where to go by coloring certain objects red. The city was fairly white, so the red stood out but wasn't completely in your face. Outside of the screen turning red when you were getting hurt, having a blue aura indicating when you could slow down time slightly, and the tiny crosshair in the center, there was absolutely no UI. With this game, they have this little red ribbon that shows you the route you need to take, overhauls the art style, has unnecessary UI, and constant button prompts for every action. It is essentially an open world game on rails.

The point isn't getting the game. The point is cracking Denuvo.

I forgot to mention the purpose of the video. It's to prove how insulting this game is to the intelligence of a normal person. If you click at any part of the video, you will see that red ribbon and those button prompts guide the player at almost every part of gameplay.

Ok, that's pretty retarded, not completely unbearable.
fucking kill me

I didn't even know this game released.
Is it as bad as I assume it is?

what's wrong with duckduckgo?

Nigga, you better be kidding or I am seriously going to shake my head at you.

What was that game even about anyway?

Holla Forums has a thread on it. Use something like Startpage.

Data mining. Owner is a scammer.

The (((owner))) used to make his living harvesting loads of personal data.
Very unlikely he had a big change of heart…

Like clockwork.

Actually everyone is happy that Denuvo is defeated but doesn't give a fuck about the game or any game tied down by Denuvo. You would know that if you read the thread, shill.

Sure buddy. If that's what you all need to tell yourselves.

Read the damn thread. You're wrong. I'm right. You have no point.

Papa bless

Did they somehow fix it being a shitty game while they were at it? It's funny when denuvo shit gets cracked, but is there a single game that uses it that's not a steaming pile?

Sure, pal. If that's your truth, that's your truth.

Too bad Catalyst isn't worth playing, or any other Denuvo game for that matter

The first mirrors edge had dog shit running anyway, was poorly optimized, and the free running FPS shit was awful. A fucking uninspired Zombie game did parkour/free running better. What makes this any better than the previous?

At least they are making Denuvo worthless, thats the only good thing about this.

You fucking poorfags cant even afford a 60$ game so you have to resort to stealing.
I just hope when Trump gets elected he is going to gas all the welfarefags and poorfags. Stop pirating games. Make PC Gaming great again. Fuck Mexicans

Nice proxies faggot.

Nice trick.

Oh come on, there's at least a 50-50 white to primary colors ratio

Have you considered getting good and not being a little bitch?
sorry for the halfchan tier webm, I'll update it one of these days

Are you seriously implying that you want to play SJW Catalyst? It's lifeless and SLOW. A game about PARKOUR and it's SLOW. It's fucking shit, m8, and you know it.

You can either admit you're full of shit or you can go ahead explain to me how I've wanted to play an CINEMATIC REBOOT of Mirror's Edge that slows down the action and holds your hand. Keep in mind that this is how it was received so I'm not alone in disliking it

I could, i just want to demo it first to see if its worth my time rather than shelling out good money for a game that, lets face it, has a high risk of being garbage

also what this guy said

and yes i suppose you should probably pat yourself on the back for getting somebody to take your poorly crafted bait

hi Holla Forums

Is the retard trail pretty much required to use as the batman vision was in thi4f?

And only have of it is actual gameplay judging from the cutscene compilations in the sidebar

No, I'm implying you do, among another Denuvo game.

That came out already?

Thank fuck.

So many games I wasn't able to play because I owned a solid state drive.

Is doom cracked yet? It's sitting in my library with 0 playtime due to the fact my machine has a solid state drive.

They just completely slipped by, fucking amazing

Yeah its cracked
its also shit

I'm quite aware it's likely shit, I just want my damn friends to shut the fuck about me not playing it.

Just because the relationship is ERP as the primary doesn't make them not friends
Don't try to tell me otherwise!

Hey, just cause I can, that game end up being good? I kind of liked the second one. Not really interested in unraveled kind of looked like a less interesting LittleBigPlanet.

Opposed to a corridor runner, it's not really that much of a difference. At least the first one could be considered a racing game to ignore the fact that it was basically all corridors. Having to run the same one minute track to get in and out of the hideout for every mission is really pointless. They shouldn't have bothered with the open world part at all.
Also by the looks of things they have the red highlights AND the trail as if people really are that retarded that they can't figure out where to go. I watched the segment around the 30+ minute mark and for fucks sake it has a massive circle showing where the enemies are so you can not get surrounded and it goes one step worse to make it so you have to actually fight to complete your mission. Security has batons instead of always having guns so they're not even a real threat you have to avoid.
fucking disgusting.

If you really believe that try not fucking them for a few months and see for yourself.

why do people still pay $60? just buy grey market keys bruh.

I wanted to, I even made some threads here.
Didnt buy it because Denuvo, but played some on my friends PS4.
You know how you expect a sequel to improve upon its predecessor?
This game does one step foward two steps back.
The gameplay mechanics are there
But theres even less here to do than in the last game.
Map has no clutter and the faction shit is gone.

Yup, same here, I only learned about it's existence again in the middle of September.
Seriously, either nobody fucking cared about this game or it was just horribly advertised.

Call me when the God Eater Burst PC port is cracked.

The general gameplay is improved upon pretty well, but they took out a lot of padding and replaced it with padding. Not good padding though, Ubisoft padding. The destruction is pretty great and the game has some pretty nice graphics if you can run it at higher settings, but it feels really empty.

Thanks lads, guess I'll stick with 2 for swinging around like spiderman and sticking people with explosives.

Both and it was shit
Apparently making your MC ugly as sin and destroying what made the game good after 8 years doesnt sell.
Who would have though, not EA, thats for certain.

Also a reminder that EA is SJW as fuck.

Maybe give 3 a crack, but it wont be really worth your time.
It has nice mechanics like the wingsuit and the multiple hooks.
But the wingsuit handles so badly and the world is so barren that it just feels pointless.

I really wanted to like it, but I cant
I even enjoy 1 more than this one, at least that one had the whole Latino Revolution atmosphere going for it which 2 lost.
Is not an improvement over 2 nor is it 2+.

this tbh fam

was mad max cracked?

The lived experience of people with an average intellect is surreal. You don't understand that "salty" is a meme to reduce any behavior contrary to that which your opinions prescribe into something you can understand and denigrate, because you are too stupid to have a complex and hierarchical view of the world. You're too stupid to understand how stupid you are. And like any imbecile, all you have is profoundly hollow snark to cover your crippling lack of comprehension. In fact, all your feeble mind will be able to take away from this post is that I too must care about the game and be "salty" that I cannot pirate it, despite the reality that I do not care at all, and that not only could I pirate it if I wanted to, but that I understood from the first moment the protection was announced exactly how Denuvo could be cracked with a flush+reload L2 cache attack, and predicted it would fall, because ultimately if you have physical access to the system, they cannot prevent you from cracking any encryption on it.

nice edge bro :DDDD

New just cause is shit. AFAIK it's just mgsv thats good and has denuvo, and its unfinished so its just the gameplay thats good.

Ugh why do they keep cracking shit games that I don't even want to pirate. Then again the only game with denuvo that I want to play is Warhammer Total War

Is this the new meme?

It's like you memorized the thesaurus but never actually learned how to structure a sentence or build flow. As the old platitude goes, you're polishing a turd.

you seem pretty salty.

the game isnt the point.
the point is the sweet delicious tears of buyfags

Basically. That is all I care about right now. Maybe Total Warhammer too.

Well I buy games that I can easily pirate.
Some games/devs are worth it or need the support.

Not EA though. Never EA.

Tryhard faggot

The only successful strike against Denuvo is to not buy the games infected with it. Which was usually easy since all Denuvo games have been a pile of shit but unfortunately there's some newer titles that aren't too bad that are getting the denuvo aids. I fear for Tekken 7.

Wait
Is Tekken 7 going to use Denuvo?
Please tell me it is not so.
Please.

The one you support the most is the publisher.
Send them the money directly.

What a time to be alive.

not cool. I couldn't find any good links even on a private tracker.

That Sherlock Holmes game might be good.

Mankind Divided. The main story is slower-paced if not middling this time, but Prague is one of the best hubs I've gotten to play around with in a long while.

The point is that someone cracked Denuvo, meaning that the crew is back matey.

Too bad there still isn't a single game that uses Denuvo and is worth wasting time downloading to begin with.

Can you give a reason?

Us poorfags have to pay taxes you piece of shit.
When I don't pay my debts they take everything and throw me in jail without a "run for president" card. My daddy didn't leave me any NYC real estate either.

oky but can you make the girl pretty?

no, shes asian

I didn't even know.

Why should they? You're a poorfag, not someone who generates jobs.

Yes, just like Berseria

Not him, but instead of simply improving upon the DOOM from 90's as it certainly hasn't aged perfectly, it wasted time trying to be hip and cool pandering to a wide audience, as well as having the dumbest modern gimmicks like the glory kill shit, as well as upgrades and enemies dropping pickups.

All they had to do was make a better, modern DOOM, and they fucked that simple task up.

lol

name a single good uncracked denuvo game

just dance 2017

They just fucking ripped off the Shadow Warrior reboot and made it AAA by introducing casual shit.
It was fun but nowhere near Doom. Even the pentagrams are wrong~!

Just Cause 3 is apparently fun but shallow. Much less shallow than nuDoom but still.
AAA games are crap anyways

It's weird, they keep releasing all these cracks and I appreciate the effort, but unlike back in the day when I would genuinely download these games as extended demos, I have absolutely no interest in downloading a single game since denuvo. They are all genuine shit.

Are we outgrowing games?
No.
Recently I replayed Tomb Raider 1 and it was a blast. nuTomb Raiders are such a boring handholding mess…

I know for certain that a chinese group did and they promptly got payed to stop.

yeah, it's definitely not us. That one video that shows 343 compared to Bungie does a good job showing the real issue… which is that developers aren't the same geeky fucks they were back in the day. They normalfags who hate real vidya and are more interested in delivering "experiences".

The good:

The bad:

It's not even a speedrun, many mistakes are made and the person playing isn't even going for a speedy completion.

I'd be fine with all this if at least the time trial content and basic gameplay was up to par but it very obviously isn't.

This game really ought to have shipped with a level editor to give it a bit of longevity but I don't even have to fucking ask if it includes one now do I?

Fucking hell, how long has it even been since any game shipped with a level editor?

That game is already released? Did it sell badly?

:^)

Looks like Beata Anita is losing following

all gone thx to feminism.

Agreed. It was more dogshit

wait the first game had a story?

none of the problems of Mirrors Edge 2 stem from feminism tho

It's looking like it might since Bamco have used it on another title and the Tekken 7 steam forums had a lot of denuvo astroturfers and blatant shills as well as one of the devs shilling for it and telling people to shut up talking about it (not the first time censoring happened in regards specifically to denuvo to the point where Valve had to step in against 'mods' representing corporate interests instead of moderating neutral discussion.

So I had to wait a few months to steal it you salty little bitch haw haw nigger you bought that shit, it was barely worth the sixty giggaty gooks nvermind shekels, I didnt even bother with all of the collectishits and normally I get super autismo with that shit

it wasnt even that bad just…samey, all the fights were basically the same, i wouldve certainly felt ripped off if i had bought it.

so far the best of the Jewnuvo line up is Wom Raider, its not great but its ok and mildly entertainingwhy in the fuck cant I take of supressors, fuck you squeenix

also seed faggots, I want to get my andro asian parcour on so I can go on the internet and talk shit about this game

lul I bet the matress chick has developed some serious upper body strength carrying that thing around, she could probably parcour with the best of em

Why do you consider the first game's story pozzed? If anything it felt incomplete, and I was originally expecting this new game to continue that story, back when it was announced that they would be reviving the franchise.

Also they later confirmed that Anita didn't work with them as a consultant for the game, as opposed to all the rumors circulating ever since that conference she gave. I'm aware that doesn't revert any influence she might've had in the development process though.

Mgs5 and toto wawa. But I'm sure you'd love to split hairs over those just to avoid admitting your wrong like I could split hairs over deus ex and say it's shit

How the fuck is ME1's story pozzed? It's just shit, nothing more or less.
The animated cutscenes were trash
Most of the characters were underdeveloped and the main bad guy(Callaghan) is never seen or heard of and for a supposedly fucked up city nothing says so besides that one ingame line of dialog you get when you collect the first or second bag in the final level.

At first my mind was blown nuDooᗡ had a level editor, then came the disappointment.