Zionism during WWI - redpill opportunity?

A couple of minutes ago The Great War Channel - a YouTube documentary series that posts weekly updates on what happened 100 years ago this week during WWI - just uploaded a video about Zionism during the first world war.

This channel has over 700k subscribers and its videos garner tens of thousands of views at a minimum with a lot of its audience being interested in history and politics.

Perhaps we should pay the comments section a friendly visit?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4792434/british-isis-jihadis-return-syria-uk-council-homes/
imgur.com/a/8s8uO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, I make a thread about it and when I look at the comments section the first thing I see is them threatening to preemptively
SHUT IT DOWN!

They're clearly afraid!

bamp for interest

As in the other thread
I would suggest subtlety.
If anything at all,i don't think we should shitpost there at all let the ones tha like history dig themselves and find the truth by themselves,they already have some of the facts and the video is pretty neutral,the whole series is great.
Of someone is going to to something don't go balls deep unless you want to work against our own goals
The comment section knows and expects a shit storm, i don't think it should be given,maybe polite hints and things like that at best.

I don't think it's a shut it down,they simply don't want to be caught in the middle of an expected shit storm if you ask me i think it was pretty unbiased,my favourite being that the anglos themselves couldn't understand why London insisted on creating a jew only regiment at a majority arab front.
I think there are subtle red pills in there and we should only increase them not shit fling

I wasn't ironic when I suggested a friendly visit, precisely because I don't want it to be shut down. If people go there and act like loons, then it'll obviously work against us by giving them cause to shut it down. It's much better to address the contents of the video and make constructive additions to it from our perspective. More importantly, it's easier to get the point across if we act decently and not like the embodiment of a caricature.

I'll admit that I may have overreacted a bit in my second comment. I sorta expected them to jump the gun, but I guess they didn't preemptively shut it down. Good on them I guess! Can't blame me for being a tad worried that they'd play it safe on such a precarious matter though even without TOS breaches.

I'm myself there advocating how they shouldn't treat this video differently or else they should as well have to go around all other comment sections since the easiest thing to find are people that get offended and victims…
That being said I suggest using the word counter-semite instead of antisemite, i saw the word on cuckchan and fell in love with it,use it freely and with love

Forgot to check.
Also the fact everyone in the comment section is expecting to me it's telling that most of them know,history lovers usually end up digging shit up

THE HOLOCAUST IS A CONSPIRACYTHEORY

Guess we're having an impact if everyone's first reaction to something like this is that we'll swoop by with the redpills.

Pretty heartening, actually! Says a thing or two about the impact we've been having over the years in spreading awareness of these issues.

tfw the entire fucking comment section is literally going insane before pol's even made a single move.

oy vey

So fucking blatant. Just downvote and move on.

lel

All the more reason to keep away from the obvious things they'd filter for. If you construct your comments in a way that force them to manually moderate things rather than triggering automatic tripwires, especially if done in a way that requires the comment moderator to already be redpilled or the literal enemy and not just a golem to pick up on it. Let the truth seep through the cracks in their facade.

This Mr. Callahan….banhammered for innocuous tweets many times. My head spins

God why do all leftist sound like walking memes?
Can't Holla Forums be wrong just for once?
Why does it always take a leftard to tell how smart he is and since he likes something everyone must agree with him thus everyone who he thinks agrees with him smart therfore he is doing something smart…

Because they have a religious attachment to being patted on the head and told that they're god. It's how you produce people that'd excuse someone raping their daughter just to get a few +Likes™ from their fellow Marxists.

That comment hits so many cliche checkboxes that it's ridiculous too. Like the whole thing is just a cry for attention and headpats. Motherfucker obviously has to have shit self esteem scream out to be validated this hard in a YouTube comments section, jfc.

My thoughts exactly the simple fact thousands of people know and expect is wonderful

What amazes me is how uncalled it is,in a history channel to go full hurr duurr im smart and blogposting.
For fucks sake i don't think everyone that agrees with me does so because I'm on the smart team,thus I'll hide amongst the smart people…and nobody will realise I'm a brainlet.
I know there are smart people I disagree with,but I don't think of them as being less intelligent because of it,maybe less knowledgeable or less experienced.

They are made by the system, like products.
If you know the means of production and saw the plans you know what will come out.
It's simple like everything else

I know but it's maddening how come he say without censored topics and then in his Post scriptum say anti mudslime comments should be taken into account.
I have seen walking memes,i have smelled walking memes and i have laughed at them but…God This man must be a troll better than myself for all i know…
If not he must be working at some NGO writing posters in english for migrants.

That would be my dream work btw,I'd fucking love to give posters to illiterate migrants to smile and take pictures of.

The comment is a reply to the very first comment here,in case some of you want to check if it's real

So, one of Qaddafi's mercs or did Libyans fall into their oil deposits?

Kek
To me that kind of shit was one of the biggest redpills i figured out by myself in the before times.

I remember watching those subhuman children with posters written in perfect english sometimes with the names of places like fucking Rotherham with no mistakes at all while the migrants living in fucking england struggle to not sound like retards,and some murricans can't place that on the map and even less figure the fucking name.
So i would always picture the camera man writing down that shit for them with a hard on on how "powerful" the picture was gonna be.

It's quite obviously top notch sarcasm + irony if you read the "WITHOUT ANY CENSORED TOPICS as usual" you damned dolts.

Unfortunately the account is more than one year old,has videos of himself uploaded and is full of retarded commie music,i wish it was a troll m8.

Sometimes what you thought belonged to the realm of memes turns out to be true,you can search his channel.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

switzerland bay hero violations access viewers impaired 13 claremont relieve indulgence.
years purchasing modules hundreds cheng slots sole liberties psychological homes confirmed meetings virtual didrex displacement cooking tbh.

Every time I think "man this has to be one of us goofing it up for a laugh" I always end up being disappointed. When actual ministers in countries like Sweden and Britain turn Holla Forums memes into policy…
thesun.co.uk/news/4792434/british-isis-jihadis-return-syria-uk-council-homes/ (you can just read the URL tbh)
You know you've stumbled on an insane, psychotic ideology.

Someone please post this

imgur.com/a/8s8uO

It shows that the origin of the term 'final solution of the jewish question' is in fact a zionist term referring to the creation of the jewish state, not their extermination.

I'd do it myself but I'm too scared of getting thrown in the gulag since I live in germanistan.