Hey gamers

Hey gamers,

I want to play a nice RTS. What I've liked a lot in the past was Command & Conquer, Dawn of War: Dark Crusade and Haegemonia: Legions of Iron. The game should at best have micromanagement, tech trees for science and upgrades, veteran/elite units, maps to select next region, and pause-possibility to manage things.

It doesn't have to be all new from 2015+ but should support FullHD if possible.

Can you suggest me something for this Sunday?

Other urls found in this thread:

faforever.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello, we here at the video games board have made a chart of our favorite games, go by that in the future. As for RTS (real time strategy) games I suggest Starcraft Legacy of the Void, GreyGoo, Halo Wars and WarShift. Have fun :v)!!!!

But 80% of games in that list are actually good. It's not even worthy of b8, it's just stupid

if these are good, i'll go somewhere else for advice

bye newfag

Leave.

No, no, it absolutely is worthy as bait. It may be a tad obvious, but it's still effective.

they arent good thats just bait

What is the best singleplayer RTS and why is it Command and Conquer Generals

DOW Soulstorm multiplayer is still active.
DOW SS has mods for single player: ultimate apocalypse, SS pro.
Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne multiplayer is still very active, alive and well (just use auto-start/auto-finder).
Rome 2 with Divide et Impera mod is great.

Hello, newfag.

Do you actually actively want the micromanagement?

Also Company of Heroes is fairly similar to Dawn of War gameplay-wise but won't have the campaign map you're after. The Total War games might be your thing if the campaign map is a big attraction though the battles are technically RTT.

Supreme Commander Forged Alliance Forever

faforever.com/

get the fuck off my board
>>>/reddit/
>>>/9gag/
>>>/facebook/

kys tbh fam

Try AI War
Only problem you might find is that the potential for micro depends entirely on what types of units you get. Most ships work better in blobs and aren't worth managing, but a lot of special use ships like cloakers, raiders, carriers, snipers, golems, champions, and many, many more benefit a lot from special attention.

Try DOW 2 if you want everyone to see your cool custom badges

Pretty good chart there. But how on Earth 2150 the one who made it missed one of the best RTS games?

Perhaps you should give Total War Shogun 2 a try

What about Earth 2160? It has all you want, including active pause, except maps to select next region, as you have only the choice between two different missions at most in the single player campaigns.