Ok just finished Steins;gate

Ok just finished Steins;gate

Are you guys really sure tutturu isnt retarded?

HER NAME'S NOT TUTTURU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She is, that's why she and Dr. Autism get along so well.

Yes it is

Mayuri is not retarded! She is innocent and pure and merely acts retarded

I'm sure you're retarded.

I dunno if she's retarded or not, but I'd totally tutturu her. With the hat on.

Isn't that essentially the same thing ?

Outwardly yes, but I think Mayuri is just immature and not actually mentally deficient

She's dumb not retarded okay?

Is there a point in reading Robotics;Notes if I watched the animoo?
I absolutely loved it, much more than gate.

anime is trash kill youself

Its a video game

Mehmed my son…

Who's the DJ in the green shirt dancing near the start? I see it, but never know what it is from.

I WANT TO SLASH MAYUSHII'S THROAT
I WANT TO KISS HER WHILE SHE BLEEDS TO DEATH

Hi there gurochan

Is this meant to faze anyone? That's some pretty weak shit, fam.

I'm sure you're very badass but I only posted it because those threads threw a lot of gurochan anons into fits of autistic rage.

So what was the importance of this thing?

And I'm sure that you're an edgy badass. Step your game up.

None, except to bait you into thinking there was more to the script than what meets the eye.

Acting retarded is seen as cute, in japland instead of, you know, retarded.

Haaah… and it got me so excited, too – thinking the story would start moving in a real horror direction.

It's actually worse than just this. Why would CERN take the risk to let Okabe live even if he decides to stop meddling with the timelines? They don't know that the time machine is a happy accident. Okabe could stop and try to overthrow them later after they don't know his locating anymore. Which he fucking does in the 0 timeline. You also wonder why CERN would execute Mayuri, but don't stand watch on the lab to kill Okabe if he comes back, and don't immediatly take the time machine or destroy it. You could argue that they don't know what the time machine looks like considering all the junk in the lab, in which case : burn the fucking place or take everything.

So at this point, after all that, you wonder : is it a shit script with a gigantic plothole, or is there something more? There has to, right? The pictures have to be some kind of warning to Okabe, an attempt to save them, or better, to bait / setup some kind of chain of events for a big twist. Which would hint at the presence of a third party beyond Moeka or Suzuha. Unfortunately, the only third parties are both 1975 and 2010 Suzuha; the suspens dies after Suzuha reveals that she is Titor. While the 1975 Suzuha is a great way to tie up everything, from the building to FB to the optical fiber, the behavior of the Rounders make no sense. Was Braun trying to save Okabe by sending those pictures and hoping he would stop sending message, so he could pretend he eliminated the threat? If so, why didn't he just take the time machine when the team was away from the lab? Problem solved.

The picture is a gigantic fuck up as it inadvertently reveal the inconsistencies of the scenario for no reason other than create some fake tension in horrible pacing (because anime slice of life bullshit) of the first 1/3 of the story.

I'm pretty sure this board is not >>>/a/.

She's an average girl. if you were around girls more often, OP, you'd know that they're kinda dumb.