The Jewish Mindset in Video Form

Killing women and children is good because women are thots who enabled nazism, women are evil. Cuckery is good. I can't even describe this video, it's just blatantly the most Jewish thing I've ever watched in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Jsk9IXrBpLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I should add that it's about how the bombing of Dresden was a heroic act and how Hitler is a Mommy's boy. It's from a guy who makes "redpill" videos.

Mentions Tavistock too.

Types like an Israeli

He's incredibly Jewish. I think people on Holla Forums should be aware of his videos because of how they demonstrate the Jewish mind.

Who narrated and who wrote dialog for this video? I can't tell if it was written by a kike or woman, and the narrators voice is definitely out of place.

Holla Forums is always right

It's really suspicious. Apparently the narrator is not the writer, and apparently they have a whole team of people working on all their videos.

Kike money well spent.

That aside, the video is pure jew in liquid form. Everything is analyzed in the psuedo-science that is psychology, with the proof being anecdotal examples from kike films about cheating. Thanks for the cancer.

I stopped here.
Did not continue.

Some kind of really high production value larping with subliminal messaging?.

I think the real point to this video was to slip in the lie that the dresden bombing was done before the end of the war, maybe also to establish the tavicock institute as a force of good. This of course would mean that they are worried that people know/will know the truth about it, which is good news for us. We should use this thread to come up with more dresden/tavicock OC for normie consumption.

In general I think idea that cheating males will be influenced by the woman's perceived value might have some merit. The husband's rejection would probably have a far greater effect on the woman though.

GAS, GAS, GAS!

That's how the Union also won the Civil War. If I remember correctly, Ulysses Grant targeted civilian areas to demoralize confederates and forced their leaders to surrender.

It should be obvious, but this is why you have to form your actions with the intention that your enemies would break the rules. They're not going to play fair with you or abide by the law, so you must take precautions and have several alternative plans that would render their immoral actions useless. Take a look at Charlottesville, the mayor illegally revoked their permit and cops arrested right-wingers. They're never going to perform the equivalent of your actions to achieve what they want, they're going to up the ante. If you walk, they talk. If you talk, they assault. If you assault, then they kill.

its an art's major who dropped out and knows how to use after effects and photoshop, there is nothing "high value" about that, dipshit.

Why did you make a copy paste of this post on Holla Forums? Even along with the self bump?

Look at the relationships on tv goy, adultery is normal everyone does it. By the time shit pops off ovens aren't going to be satisfying enough.

pottery

He's promoting his video.

Shill your video elsewhere.

why u crosspost from Holla Forums ???
i dont watch jew video
all follow ups to /gnaa/
*plonk*

this actually should be countered before this faggot's channel grows

So, has somebody added a website rather than a link?

what website? can't webm because it's too long

Is this what happens to you when you are raised by a single mother and are unable to comprehend a woman capable of unconditional love?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒ ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌ ░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐ ░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐ ░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌ ░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐ ░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌ ░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀ ░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄ ▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░▄▀█ ▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▄▐▄▄ ▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌ ░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐ ░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀ ░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀.

Noice.

Because browbeating a people for no fucking reason except what you make up in your deluded minds isn't bullying right? These cunts began twisting bullying into a tool they could use decades ago.
Fuck this nonsense, talk shit, get hit.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Jsk9IXrBpLU

The video seems to be an obvious false flag.

The voice is also altered somehow.

Have no idea what's it about…. Totally bizar video.

he kinda said that the people who cuck others are tying to find some self worth in order to jew out another man who is more valuable than them by fucking their woman. but its mostly all jewish crap.