I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually pretty excited for this

I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually pretty excited for this.

Any filthy weeaboo importers care to weigh in on it?

If it runs better than minecrap and actually is a video game I'll probably be into it. Really wish they'd gone with smooth voxels though. The blocks just make me think of all the shitty knockoffs.

From what I can tell from the demo it's an actual video game.

It has level design and you can't punch trees down.

Ok see you in 4 years when Vita will be cheap as dirt and its piracy will be wide spread. I am not trusting any old digital only console without solid custom firmware.

huh this still hasnt come out? well whats new? its been a while since we had an active thread on this game. are there caves and underground yet?

What's the point?

Digging?

It's a console game (no mods), it's single player only, and according to other anons the building aspect is very shallow

I want it because it's a dragon quest game with action-based combat

When I didn't think Weebs could get any worse, they got worse, fuck me.

Minecraft doesn't have gameplay, this does.

Actually I will support OP because I kinda get him.
We never really have gotten minecraft with proper combat besides Terraria. There was Cube World which died during beta and Portal Knights which rots in its early access.

I want good combat game with nice destructible environments. So far only Terraria delivered in this aspect. Minecraft done combat and defense against monsters horribly. Other games with good combat systems aren't finished and never will be.

It really could be fine game but playstation.

Played it for a while on Vita.

It's minecraft where you only build rooms without roofs with Zelda combat.

Trying hard to fit in, eh?

PC version when?

It's the same block building variant you've played a billion times with a thick coat of weeb.

HUh.

???

Not looking like shit?

The game isn't really supposed to be a minecraft clone, seems like the only building aspect is rebuilding a destroyed town and progressively making it more advanced as the story moves forward. Which seems pretty fun/comfy to me.

You can pick up dirt blocks but other than that I haven't seen any minecrafting in the demo

What form of autism do you have?

original post says

"what's the point of making nothing else out of blocks"

post you quoted says

"so it doesn't look like shit"

then you read both the posts wrong and made yourself look stupid

sure, I'll steal it. It's the lease I could do for sony after pre-ordering the PSVita for day 1 release.

Also there's real time combat, which means it'll be casual like mienkampf

I remember when this wasn't a bad thing.

I expected a desperate minecraft knock off but from what i hear its a good game.