RCT2 Or RCT3 Which is better?

RCT2 Or RCT3 Which is better?

Possible Roller Coaster Tycoon thread

Openrct2 tbh fam

Have you tried RCT2 Online?

2 only because 3 doesn't let you actually kill the park visitors. Building elaborate deathtrap rides was part of the fun.

has anyone figured out how to make a NOR gate in rct2 yet? or any kind of logic gate. It seems to be very hard to manipulate guests while they are on paths. the only useful guest behavior that I've found is the no exit signs stopping guests going one way and full queue lines blocking new guests joining.

bump

I've been wanting to try my hand at making a dual coaster, but I'm still trying to decide on the theme.

space pirate
jungle factory
temples and ayy's
urban decay

I was actually thinking about doing a japanese style and calling it The Twin Emperors or something edgy like that.

I keep wanting to play but eventually during my game a ride will break down and the mechanics will never repair it, they just walk to the exit and walk away and it is permanently broke.

That track reminds me of my snoopy and red baron tracks that snaked around the whole park looping around each other like a dogfight.

post pic/webm when you're finished

These were a few of my works

What did the different amounts of food ingredients actually do in RCT3, and was there a reason not to let visitors pick how much they wanted?

RCT2 is simpler, looks much better and I like it more.

2. The fact that you'd even consider 3 is faggotry of the highest order.

RCT3 just didn't hit the spot.

I have massive nostalgia bias towards RCT2 though. But even after giving RCT3 many chances, it just doesn't do it for me. It feels like a soulless shell in comparison.

Moment I started RCT3, it felt like I was playing a kids' game. I remember it having something to with the menus, music, and the whole look. Bad first impression to set for a game that I heard mixed review on going in, so I never even bothered and went back to 2.

Any good custom scenarios or better yet fan made expansion packs for OpenRCT2?

I have nostalgia for RCT3. How shameful. It was a somewhat comfy game, however.

how old are you? rct3 only came out.. 12 years ago. oh

so next collab park when?