I put a Trump sign outside my ARK Base today! Think any triggered liberals will try and destroy it?

Pic related

Put some traps around it

Good idea.

Ark? You mean that dinosaur survival game?

It allows custom image signs?

Traps, and make the Wall bigger, and make the faggots pay for it.

not stone or metal

I put dubs at the end of my post today! Think any triggered shitposteres will try and check em?

if i was on that server i'd take the 2 minutes to destroy your wooden base just for the reaction.

No but really.

Can other players actually see that sign?

I thought this was a shit game with shit devs

I imagine a lot of people are going to try to destroy it simply because it exists, and it is there. Survival multiplayer games are a godless hell.

if you want a feature list go look at the wiki you fucking faggot

Stop fagging up Trump, homos.

Nice blog post OP

I see MAGA sprays being put up in games that allow them like Team Fortress 2 all the time

Once in a great while you get a really triggered nuMale with a nasally voice over the mic go on about how wasist Trump supporters are but usually they end up getting ganged up on and forced to ragequit by players with Trump avatars

I feel like alt right wingers are more autistic with their obsession with triggering liberals
Who fucking cares

Fight something that matters, like Islamist apologetics or islamic radicals

Get this low energy basement dweller outta here!

You sure as hell aren't a regular conservative or right winger
too retarded

I'm sorry your old pal bernie turned out to be a cuck

what does what i said have to do with bernie?
see, this is the mental illness and reaching so many people interested in politics do

Get help

Your words implied modern neocons were ever smart to begin with

There is no alt-right, its a media buzzword, there's only the right vs neocons

You better post results OP.

neither of you tend to be particularly smart
one is obsessed with memes and donald trump and the other is obsessed war

why can't you have opinions like a normal functioning human?

*obsessed with war and ronald reagan

Well for one thing. There is nobody more retarded/mentally ill than a "neutral" someone who is neutral is at the mercy of either side, because somebody has to win the election either way, you fucking idiot, you're letting yourself get shafted by both sides by choosing to remain neutral

Another thing. I really would rather Clinton not fucking win, at least if she does I'll have the satisfaction of knowing I was never a Hillary supporter, which feels pretty great

Finally, the wall has to fucking happen, I want Trump to win for the wall like everyone else. We all know his other policies will be status quo but as long as the wall is up promoting American Nationalism and telling Cultural Marxist bullshit to go fuck itself then I'm voting Trump

This. Only retards actually take the word "alt-right" seriously.

Can you electrify it?

Well at least it didn't stay an ARK thread. Fuck that low energy game

I'm not neutral. I have my own political thoughts and views and my own opinions that I am very passionate about.
I'm just not obsessed to the point where I see a potential leader as an ideal figure or accuse people of supporting "X" political candidate because what they said seemed belligerent.

You're doing it again, insulting me again and accusing me of fucking stupid shit because what - I'm not a foaming-at-the-mouth retard who worships the asscrack of powerful people and gets off on "triggering" people. The fuck is that about? How old are you?

Yea, presidents have their own belief (although Trumps' goals is not as favorable to you as you'd imagine) but there is also checks and balances and the system behind it. Ultimately in the end, Trump is a businessman and he WILL compromise on certain issues.

I don't like Hillary and I don't like Trump. I use to side with Trump a little bit but he just got too out there and crazy for me. I'd vote for neither because I want to keep my conscience clean in case something does happen to the country I dislike with either candidates (and that will happen).

My focus is foreign policy first and foremost.

So are you denying the current generation of right wingers are not different from the ones, say 3 decades ago? These are definitely different beliefs with some of the same basics. "Alt-right" is an appropriate word because it acknowledges the disparity in belief between the two.

I never supported bernie you mentally ill nigger

you don't even fucking get it do you. its not about just staying neutral its about having an opinion more complex than "i worship my party".

This may surprise you but both of our two awful political parties get certain things right and certain things wrong. The right answer isn't even "somewhere between" them its literally something else entirely, worshipping either makes you handicapped.

Basically right. Except Shillary doesn't get anything right.

ON SIGHT, IT'S ON SIGHT DAMN IT.

I meant people who actually think the alt-right to be an actual political group instead a proxy for memers on imageboards are retarded.

We all make bad decisions on occasion user, I forgive you

Low energy game? What kind of insult is that?

yes you can make custom signed holy shit

figures.

the psychological state of people like you is an eternal conundrum for me

homosexual niggerlover

Because it doesn't apply to me. I'm more conservative than most of you cuck faggots obsessed with trumps' smelly orange asshole and big black dick

it's mental illness. the internet was a mistake

Make Holla Forums smart again.