Narc

Video game speedrunner turned suicidal wreck. Will she do it? youtube.com/watch?v=75UkkZd8MW0

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/narcissawright
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope so. One less degenerate

He's just fucking playing Smash 4 like he did for a year before he decided to throw his life away. Nice clickbait. Don't come back until he's finally livestreaming is inevitable suicide.

What the hell even happened here? Trannyism didn't even hit Criss-chan as hard as it did Cosmo.

what's up with its teeth, user?

what is that user its to early in the month for spooks

She's way beyond Holla Forums's league.

gozaimasu cyber-san

Pretty sure that's a dude.

Speedrunning brings out the worst in autists.

she looks ugly

nah bruh its been like this for weeks, i bet this is the easiest sub boost this noobs ever gotten.

i saw this shit shilled on cuckchan pol a month or so ago

Will "It" finally self-terminate?

i mean he was a decent speedrunner back in the day didn't talk a lot and speed ran a lot then literally dropped off the face of the earth I somehow showed up at the nintendo championship got brutally raped by john numbers in front of thousands of gamers, disappeared again, cut off his dick took crazy pills told his speedrunner viewers to fuck off, played mario maker disappear again appeared again on streaming because all that shit to do with cutting off your dick is probably not cheap and is probably facing money issues right now.

Here is her Patreon if anyone wants some exclusive selfies (4 per month).

patreon.com/narcissawright

ah then it truly is becoming a money issue as it would seem, and hes not gonna get no where near the amount of money he was making back in the day ever again

Did he actually go all the way?

Still amazing on how one man can destroy the other's reason of being.

idk but it could of by now it doesn't really talk much about itself its already in crazy if you've seen some its strange as fuck videos.

Madness, that's what.

What a graceful maiden, a fair mi'lady, she truly shows what it takes to be a woman, eh lads?

I feel bad for the poor fucker. Looks so sad.

Nice try, Cosmo.

He did it all to himself. Sure, the kikes are pushing this trans shit really hard but he's the one who took the leap when he already had it fucking made. He could have bounced back and reclaimed a record or two, instead he cut his dick off.

John Numbers beat him so hard that not only did he took his trophy but he took his manhood as well

That is scary. I mean, that is something that really fuckin' resonates. CWC was supposed to be the seer, the worst case scenario of anything he touched.

This shouldn't be possible. Professional designers and make-up people have tried crafting such an eerie inhuman witch look for decades, and now reality comes up with a visceral horror that blows the purpose-made work of experts clean out of the water.
The lack of self-awareness and delusion of normalcy makes it all the more inhuman.

Is this what old folk tales were trying to describe in their bestiaries of monsters and demons? Is this what being bad at Mario can do to people?

Don't worry Chris mother is gonna die anytime soon and when that happens he is going to go full retard.

When Chris upload the video with his mother on bed asking for money to buy her medicines I felt so bad for her, imagine having him as a son and watching him spiral out of control turning into what he is now