PARADISE PAPERS

PARADISE PAPERS
There have been a lot of happenings in the last 48 hours. MSM is immediately claimed that there was nothing about Killary in the files and instead insisting that Trump was implicated.

icij.org/investigations/paradise-papers/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8rXl8
icij.org/blog/2017/10/six-tips-spot-stop-fake-news/
opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/investigative-journalism-collaboration-produced-panama-papers
offshoreleaks.icij.org/pages/database
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

enjoy a kike free first post

Shouldn't the mainstream media be busy reporting on shit going down in the Middle East, if they're really serious about doing their jobs? Fuck those propagandaists.

Bump.

Bump.

Dig time. What are we looking for?

Majority of MSM is reporting the Church shooting… was it just a distraction from the happenings?

Seems obvious to me. Right after we connect the dots, multiple church shootings and MASSIVE shilling occur. The message couldn't be more clear

Because the (((panama papers))) conveniently only contained information about eurosceptic politicians. The (((paradise papers))) follows the same recipe and are distributed trough the exact same network of kiked newspapers.

Financial backers are the usual commies.

archive.is/8rXl8
This is just a second run of the same campaign.

They’ve clearly had this info a long time based on their website presentation. A lot of info graphics.
They had this ready to release when needed. Were seeing an acceleration of counter ops. The storm is upon us.

Oh, another one like the Panama Papers. How are we supposed to take these leaks seriously when it's almost certainly a limited hangout?

This, unfortunately.

The ICIJ is Soros answer to Wikileaks.

checked and heiled

Checked for your honorably service.

????

look at the squares, it's not a Venn diagram it's a size comparizon

I saw Kurt Kikenwald pushing this shit earlier today but hand't looked into it yet.

which isn't a crime first of all. secondly any business owner with a net worth over $1mm is using off shore "tax havens"

where are the actual files? I'm supposed to just believe a bunch of lying journalists as to what they say?

To be fair I see an article about Trudeau.

Dubs confirm you are your own pic related…

Self-checked….

And satan seems to agree. He also says he wants to talk about lunch sometime….

where can I download the Paradise Papers?

A shooting happened an hour or two after the papers were released.

I have enough space for that.

I want to see the Luxembourg shit. Apparently the only country to consistently benefit from the existence of the EU.
(checked)
Remember when Holla Forums sent SZ several thousand swastikas?

are you a nigger on dsl?
anyway, if there's any magnet link i'll be happy to seed.

allegedly Germany and America got left out of the panama papers as well

ok, so shit is more sketchy. these icij faggots seem to be in sole possession of this, and it is a "controlled leak" basically giving out limited info on whatever they feel like.
then there's this:
icij.org/blog/2017/10/six-tips-spot-stop-fake-news/

They try to discredit independent journalists. Seems a bit CIAnigger tier

honestly these faggots stink to me, like some controlled alternative against wikileaks

Another limited hangout like the Panama papers?

Limited hangout operation. They're probably feeling the heat from recent events.

(((Governments))) are assblasted that they dont suck up every last tax shekel from goyim.

(Heil)

Let me tell you how it works in China:

Everybody is corrupt and when there is a power shift those that are deemened not to be in line get butt blasted in public over their corruption.

Probably the same here and those who really pull the strings are off radar anyway. They more interested in political puppets and celeb type public figures.

sounds about right

Speaking of China, when will Hillary get in trouble for giving paid speeches to the Chinese?

It's like every single fucking narrative and ploy of theirs falls apart because Hillary is the ultimate criminal, involved in all crimes with all enemies from Russia to China and beyond. I hope they keep shooting themselves in the foot kek

This seems extremely important, requesting sticky.
(checked)
Keep up the good work.

poorfag is poor

Sage for off topic.
Do you mind updating this user on Iraq's attack on the Kurds? I've been out of the loop for too long.

opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/investigative-journalism-collaboration-produced-panama-papers

Did Soros just spend $18 Billion on copypasta?

Eastern Europe is benefitting the most out of the EU. They bring very little money in, they take a lot of money and they refuse to cooperate with EU policies such as migration.

Meanwhile the Euro kind of fucked with southern European economies, so them getting relief isn't really helping them. Because without the euro they wouldn't have needed the relief in the first place. Western Europe is incredibly weak, weakest leaders you've probably ever seen in the history. This probably has to do with western Europe's status as being a vassal to US ever since WW2.

The ones that were targetted the most, and little action was done against it, were smaller / middle sized business taking advantage of tax loopholes or were comitting fraud.

Well well well looks like a unhinged white man has struck again

I don't think nearly any of it is 'spent' yet. It'll take some time for that corruption to trickle down and poison the well.

Who has the download link or magnet link for the Paradise Papers?

Why is every guy on here sooo retarded

Why are white gurus just so so cringy

Download available here: offshoreleaks.icij.org/pages/database

Ugh white guys have struck again I guess

Why are you such a faggot?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:79499431b0db05058476673aad8f98d8cf32fc20&dn=offshoreleaks_data-csv.zip

What is this I feel like this giving me aids and cancer just being here

I’m a female you ridiculous creatures

It's always funny how these orgs are always hoisted as pinnacles of journalism yet Wikileaks is demonized for doing the same thing, but with facts.

tits
then gtfo

No I will not show my tits Sir

Are gonna make me bitch

lol you have no comeback eh

Lol no response I see

Glencore

Does everyone here have Down syndrome

See
-reguards

dont download this shit you stupid fucks this is another controlled leak like the panama papers by these dirty fucks

Remember to filter and report shills. Do not reply.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this bathetic raid…

o/

Checking your own dubs negates it you stupid fucking
NEWFAG
kill yourself faggot

Sticky this

(checked)
Poor user I made the same mistake at first as well.

The only crime that's been committed, is the theft of files from this law firm. Either an insider or a hacker like with Fonesca. Now Commie jew faggots are acting like halfchan with the AFF dump.

The same people pushing this garbage are the ones who fund BLM and ANTIFA. They do it for the same reason. A few crumbs to the dumbed down masses who drool in front of the electric jew and think they know something because a talking head read for 30 seconds off a teleprompter. That's enough for them, they never actually look into anything.

Anytime you here some moron say, 'fair share', you know who you're dealing with. In most countries, it's roughly 10% of the population paying 90% of the taxes. So the reality is deadbeats have nothing to complain about and are just being rustled by kikes who want to take control of everything.

Whoop there it is.

Just a bit hahaha

Did the mining company drill on your red nigger lands? No, they didn't.

Checked and because this user knows.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

baptist heath prescribing sectors lifts regimes thou ncaa parentheses.
proportion beds turnaround dimension fatigue conditioning loch kilometers iceland rn focused background community gale.
goddess river rupert editorials popcorn cases santa nairobi hunks memorial material reels palms. iu reproduce zebra newer warwickshire thereto polite nightwish prayers lacks.
maiden motor compete kelkoo distorted recognizes tier backing gardener attempting captain yourselves commands obedience annual.
challenges pneumonia didnt english webcam hitler reductions address ga breathing length pray celebrity semiconductors licking unfortunate. cnc rubbing elem memoir began blvd boa appropriate tbh.

Not true. Apparently even Trump is in there somewhere, but I can't vouch outside of twitterings.

bump

test