Other urls found in this thread:

yugiohcardmaker.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping with another.

Here's a link in case people are too lazy to google:

yugiohcardmaker.net/

Alright, I guess.

:^)

Hell, Gradius has two archetype. One of the jets, the other for the bosses.

Might as well start using coke.

Tangentially.

:^)

wew

I want to make some but i don't even know how Yu-Gi-OH cards work.

The GEP Gun is the most silent way to eliminate manderly.

What's that?

Paul! I…I… I thought you were a GEP Gun

I like to make a silent takedown.

Stick with the prod. Prod with the prod just in case we are the police.

Whatever, but I know the commander because he's my pal. Don't think you know something about the commander.
Here's a picture.

Guess I sort of made her weak trying not to overdo it.
Fuck most of what I have are reaction images, there isn't really much to work with

You can trust me.

It's yugioh. Anything less then "Playing this card wins you the duel" pretty much is balanced.

Fuck, there are even cards that do THAT

Depends
The NSF are terrorists.
They want people deaddedd d Deaded F-F-F word

What exactly is the point of a 1200/800 4 star?

One day the memes will be more famous than the game, small communities will gather around deus ex memes and post them with no knowledge of their context.

I don't understand.

Fair enough

sorry I don't know yu-gi-oh very well

It's like you never played.

doesn't it happen sometimes, in italics? I couldn't get italics to work with the generator though.
Also you'd be right. I probably haven't played or even looked at cards in over a decade.

He's beautiful

Its from the story in the instuction book

Gex and his family live in Maui, Hawaii. His mother raised him and his three younger siblings while their father worked for NASA. Gex's hobbies include spending time with his friends, surfing, playing the ukulele, and throwing poi parties. One day, Gex's mother gets a phone call from NASA, explaining that Gex's father and ten human volunteers died when their rocket exploded on the launch pad (according to the manual, the explosion was caused by a Band-Aid floating in one of the fuel tanks).[3]

Soon, the gecko family's carefree life is shattered when Gex bottles up his emotions and takes refuge in front of the television to get over the tragedy, only to become obsessed. Three weeks later, he becomes an addict to TV. After several unsuccessful attempts to get Gex to stop watching TV and consulting with a minister and friends at work, Gex's mother decides it is time for a change. The gecko family moves to Encino, California, Gex's TV is taken away, and he flees from home. After several months of living on the streets, Gex inherits an enormous amount of money, and he moves back to Maui to live in a mansion, and buys the world's largest TV.

While watching TV one day, Gex swallows a passing fly, not knowing it is a sort of miniature transmitter. Moments later, a huge hand shoots out of the screen and grabs Gex by his neck, pulling the young gecko into his own TV. The cold claw belonged to Rez, the overlord of the Media Dimension, who intended to make Gex his new mascot and conquer the world.[4]

Gex traverses through the worlds of the Media Dimension, each based on different genres; the Cemetery (Horror films), New Toonland (Animation), Jungle Isle (Adventure films) and Kung Fuville (Martial arts films). The first world he encounters is an enormous dome, surrounded by four large TVs. Gex then goes through the large TVs leading to each realm, collects the remotes within them, and defeats Rez' accomplices in turn: Morphina, the Flatulator, Sun Snake and Toxic Turtle. Gex also collects pieces to another remote, which allow him to travel to the mysterious Planet X. Once Gex manages to collect all the worlds' remotes, the Dome opens and he travels down to Rezopolis, the capital of the Media Dimension.

Once inside, Gex defeats Rez in a head-to-head battle, using one of Rez' own mechanical bugs, and Rez transforms into a ball of energy and escapes through a hole in the dome. Gex is then teleported back to his home in Maui, and looks back and his last words in the game are "Hey, cool. I wonder what's on HBO."

God damn, that's quite the story. I never realized this when I played it as a kid.

It gets a LOT of support cards.

Only for normal monsters and ridiculously "Special" cards like tournament ones.

My first try.

Oh yeah, that's a great card. After all, wouldn't it be nice after that game was played if you were looking for your Number C6: Chronomaly Chaos Atlandis but instead found an Abyss Flower that wasn't in your deck before?

You managed to make a card worse than Shapesnatch.

You managed to make a card worse than Shapesnatch.

holy shit

Gex, out of all the ps1 era platformers, had THIS much lore?

i just thought he was a government experiment and got sent to fight Rez

If you don't want to lose your cards, don't let them go to the graveyard.

Better than being sent to the shadow realm

Subtle.

Bump

Here's part one of a shitty archetype I made.

And here's part two. Thoughts?

This one is good.

Huh, I made these months ago but never thought I'd get the chance to post em'.

What are you doing

I tried.

Those are great, but since they have effects shouldn't they be a different color?

Ah, should they? I haven't held an actual Yu-gi-oh card in years, so I'm not too sure on what the exact rules are.

In the generator, next to Card Type -> Monster.
Instead of Normal, set it to Effect.
It should end up looking orangey like this.

Yeah, usually the effect cards have an orange-red background like

Who the fuck even plays Yugioh?

What's the best Yugioh game I can emulate?

Come on nigger do you fate?

Ornstein and Smough is shit. Especially Smough. Might be better if they have a death trigger buff if both are on the battlefield.

I always enjoyed and love making dark souls themed magic cards. I should make some more since the 3rd game came out.

these cards are really well done user
did you made them?

Viridian is really good, I'd play him. Maybe Covenant on something with Hexproof. The others are pretty shit.

Yeah. More incoming.

Oh fuck I never noticed. I think I orignally had it as a 0/2 or 0/1 but I dont remember. I know the ability is really strong but what would you suggest? Maybe make it once per turn and have it require creatures be put from the battlefield into the graveyard?

Thats all I have so far. Have some waifus in the meantime.

Could try making it a tap ability and only from the battlefield to the graveyard, yes. That still might be too good though. Instant speed repeatable Reanimate after removing an opponent's creature is crazy. Imagine what she'd be like with Thragtusk or something. Also she can put counters on herself to get out of burn range after a couple of turns, and being black protects her from some other removal.

I meant monsters, guess it went over to my head

These are the easy cards. Zerg Cerebrate would be more unique and centered on re-flooding the field, possibly sorta like Zombie Master or a very very limited Tour Guide. Tuner.
Devouring One, Hunter Killer, and Blade Guardian would probably be XYZ. Ultralisk is a 6, and I think I'd make Guardians/Devourers 6 as well. Queens would be another support unit with some sort of spell removal effect because fuck pendulums, and The Overmind would be a Synchro requiring a Cerebrate and a Beast-Type monster. Again, focus on refreshing the field with Defilers, Mutas, Hydras. Like most cool fun boss monsters, it would get ignored for some random other Archetype's garbage unused cards because suddenly this Archetype accidentally made it viable.
Maybe I'll get around to 5 more.

Updated it and made some more.

lmao