Thread 2: archive.is/93eE3

Other urls found in this thread:

disinfo/texas-church-shooter-antifa/
your
youtube.com/watch?v=rwYd2kIZxk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a faggot.

Also he has no ears.

Real shooter identified after several hours.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Was there a San Antonio Antifa rally in San Antonio yesterday?

Nigga wat, did they expect people to memorize some random book? This is ISIS tier behavior where they demand people recite the Quran.

The Quran is the most important book in the middle east and everybody knows they should know it but Das Kapital is just some random book. What if the victims were actually communists but accidentally memorized the Manifesto instead? That's the dumbest purity test ever.

Has it been confirmed whether it was one of the locals who killed him?

The leftynigger whiplash and butthurt is already delicious enough, but that would make it absolutely perfect.

topkek

white cowboy killed him

Any confirmation on this text message or is it a LARP?

Confirmation on this?? This is huge if true.

The government figured out malaysian claymation autists are able to match suspects based on earprints, so their operatives with low pros are being actively promoted.

your new swire.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/

your new swire written together.
I hate this wordfilter

Why is it filtered?
testing:

Das Kapital and demanded people quote from it

Thus church did have their camera rolling right? Or has it already been FBI redacted?

Guys, I heard on info wars that there was ANTIFA LITERATURE found in Mr. Sushi's hotel room and now there is another connection to ANTIFA LITERATURE in this shooting. Coincidence?

Seriously though faggots, is this antifa angle yet another attempt by goons to spread disinfo? Lets not jump the shark when there is only pics with no source/archive.

Yeah, not buying it, this might not be real, but it's not goons trying to convince people antifa is involved.

Checked.

The bottom part is stupid because
, but the top part is fitting.

Not my fault 8/pol/ and /cargo-cult/ are void of information about this. I'm just fishing for images.

The most triggering thing about that is where he has his foregrip. If you're going to put it that far back just grab the magwell and save yourself some weight.

Ah, yes, of course. The three names and no ears.

Bottom part is just trolling. The user's probably anti-fa but definitely a faggot.
Sage for slightly off-topic. Just wanted to make it clear that the "warning" post was referring to Nov. 4 and the guy who made it was just messing around.

If anyone could give exact home addresses of every major personality that has said something along the lines of "They were praying and it didn't help you stupid goyim" That would be fucking fantastic. .

1. Link to first image
2. Why is the second image even there?

links plz

What a fucking bitch.

oh jee I don't know. It is one step above that network of shitty sites run by that insane schitzo, I'll give them that.

this guy and another person had the shooter cornered. Why did the cops kill him then? Or was he fatally wounded by the civilian with a rifle in the church?

youtube.com/watch?v=rwYd2kIZxk4

Audible kek

I'm the dude who posted the Atomwaffen pic
AMA
I'm paranoid, I had nothing to do with the shooting
What do I do?

Why do you have a screenshot of your post? I've never checked archived threads for my own posts, does it still (you)?

For the record, don't worry about it.

Is there any way to know exactly how long before the feds arrived? It seems like they were there really quick. San Antonio is 40+ miles away.

you probably got pinged and they saw that you're no threat

you would be in custody if you'd ever been in this suspect's extended network

I screenshoted the post to prove I was the one who posted it, the link to the thread is on my phones search history (pic related)

This dude has 150k followers
Should I message him and tell him it's a troll post?

Might be a good idea, but you could unintentionally dox yourself in the process.

That, or prepare for Maximum Security Jamal to put his Waffen into your A, Tom.

You can, or you respond to him by posting links to other "messages" on cuckchan and saying "What did they know?" bonus points for holohoax shit.

See what happens when you LARP faggot? In all seriousness what was your intention in posting this

He is right, you know. LARPing is fucking retarded. There's funny, for the lulz shit and there's idiotic niggers who LARP. It's tantamount to shilling, but it was on cuckchan so whatever. But then again, cuckchan is only the way it is because of faggots like you. I hope you learned your lesson on acting like a nigger.