Must be a slow week

Other urls found in this thread:

static1.e621.net/data/32/6d/326d6242a37e8e89782b2650c280ab0d.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave.

I'm in bed user. Everyone has to sleep some time

Use a laptop.

post more lewd you faggot

How much was your phone user? I bet you could have gotten a decent laptop or notebook for the same amount.

Its not lewd, its an incredulous Flareon spilling milk from her boxed drink out her nose in surprise

$240, minus 10% off, and another 25% off monthly

new super meat boy confirmed

static1.e621.net/data/32/6d/326d6242a37e8e89782b2650c280ab0d.webm
ur sick bro what the hell

Why do you need such an expensive phone?

THINKPAD

What's sick is how little you're posting

I'll have to try using mine in bed

Back in the day, our high school banned people from using wikipedia as a source because the nature of its format is too unreliable. Yet, many years later, people (namely youtubers) use it as their source and thousands of people believe it with no question because it came out of the mouth of their favorite youtuber. I can't believe how disgustingly lazy people have become with information.

Also, add to the fact that wikipedia doesn't have a uniform guideline so articles within the same theme have no solid template of information that you can glean off easily between each article. It boils down to the biggest fandom, the autistic and the one with the most time available to get anything done. I've seen those pasted [this article needs work] at the top that have stayed there for years with nobody ever editing it up to pass the standard.

I kind of understand the appeal with anyone can edit an article but it's missing basic features that could make it somewhat credible. It probably wouldn't even cost that much. Wikipedia is about at the same standard as Urban Dictionary. Not sure why anyone donates millions to it other than to continue there own source finding laziness.

Is that expensive for a phone? Its a Samsung Galaxy something. It's pretty sleek and does everything I want or need it to. Mostly just texting and browsing and alarm clock and weather forecasts

My previous phone was a BlackBerry Bold from 2007 that i got for free, and that thing struggled to open even a basic html page

My phone cost me $50. It can text and make/receive phone calls; why would I pay more than that for a phone?

My point was it was almost 10 years old, and i don't keep up with the phone market. Like what, isnt an iPhone $400 cdn? This was cheap by comparison

user, there are phones and then there are smart phones.
Unless you're a normalfag a smart phone is not a actually phone but a PDA/mini computer. You have a dumbphone for actual phone use, especially if you live in a city.

I understand your old blackberry broke, but that's not a reason to replace it with an expensive smartphone. Dumbphones are all over the place and ridiculously cheap.

Could be worse. Recall them having Torchic as article of the day years ago.

I don't get it, he is a pretty neat guy

It's a shitty, underpowered laptop with a terrible keyboard.

this.
inb4 some faggot shows up with an out of context quote of him saying that he doesn't wanna gas all the imperfect races or something

Someone stole my tablet at work so i needed a new way to browse the Internet during breaks, commuting, and bedtime

I'm sorry, my autism can't handle this.

How when they're nothing like a laptop?
They're just convenient and helpful little assistants.
For me it's nice to look at a bunch of notifications from chat programs to email at a glance, among other things.

In during.
"IT'S LIKE WORKING IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP"

saved

Good taste.

Whoops

come on now

I envy your level of self control. Paradise is right around the corner and you chose to suffer.

Those chinks have fucked up everything they've touched. From ThinkPads to Motorola phones.

He's well on his path to enlightenment. Give it another few years and he'll realize why gassing leftists is the only answer.

Eh, could have been worse. Edmund's a faggot, but he's still less of a faggot than the likes of Phil "Choke on it" Fish.

Having a severe anxiety disorder myself, can kind of understand what Edmund goes through.
Legitimate anxiety not the tumblr brand garbage can drive almost anyone fucking crazy.

But that doesn't completely excuse him for being a faggot sometimes.

Everyone has their fag moments. Edmund at least makes somewhat enjoyable games and isn't a Marxist parasite. That makes him okay in my book.

how else do i play my japanese weeb games

meh, move along

Dustforce and the flash Meat Boy were much better than SMB