There people in the comments defending Blacks being in the German army during World war 1

There people in the comments defending Blacks being in the German army during World war 1
I can't for black Nazis & Japanese when battlefield returns to world war 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/ainus-the-muurish-japanese-old-africans-of-japan-oguejiofor-annu/
proudblackbuddhist.org/Japanese_Are_Racist__A_Lecture/Black_Presence_Early_Japan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares?

I mean

But no, they weren't in any real volume.

I do

That wasn't even Germany. Germany's colonial forces in Africa included Africans. That's it.

Kill yourself for caring about youtube comments.

How rude

Wait, weren't there dindu and poo in loo Nazi divisions in WWII?

user I told you to kill yourself, now get to it.

you have larger problems than blacks in battlefield 1, son

With that you mean black Japanese people or Japanese Nazis?

Actually I originally thought they were going to make the MC of the game William Henry Johnson who was best known for whooping kraut ass in the Argonne forest

Well, there were blacks fighting for Germany in WWII, part of the Free Arab Legion. They had no problems with them because they were part of their own nation allied with Germany, thats what Nationalism is really all about you know?

Please quit replying to this thread.

No

No

Didn't you know blacks were the original Japanese, native Americans, Mayans, and Chinese?
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/ainus-the-muurish-japanese-old-africans-of-japan-oguejiofor-annu/

proudblackbuddhist.org/Japanese_Are_Racist__A_Lecture/Black_Presence_Early_Japan.html

WE WUZ KAIZERS N SHIEET
Fuck DICE.

WE
WUZ
NAZIS
N
SHIET

It's 2016 people! At least half the soldiers should be female, and the others should be trans.

Kill yourself, just care about the trailer.

Well, they got away with it in minor doses for years. Most major games/movies on ww1 focused on americans. Even when ww1 was in 1914-1918 and the US joined in 1917-1918.
So now they try the "well 200 volunteers were black" sure they made a massive difference to the 36million Brit, UK, France, Italy group alone.

thank you for those truthful quads, user

Niggers in Hitler's Army, what a joke! What's next, they gonna say Jews helped run the concentration camps?

Can't wait for Polish-Soviet War DLC that has both sides black.

remember to preorder it and to have threads about it up 24/7, shill-kun

get rekt m8

its not that there are niggers, its that its pretty much 90 percent niggers and 10 percent white.

The developer is swedish so its not surprising.

There were no niggers in Hitler's regiment. In WW2 there were niggers in the Afrika corps, which were in Afrika not Europe.

Those aren't glitches, those are features! It's comedic relief. Oy, vey… just because it's a war, doesn't mean you can't have a laugh.

Who knew? More importantly: who cares?

I can think of more reasons to dislike BF1.
Like the fact that the whole WW1 setting is superficial. Everyone uses either handheld MGs like Rambo which stand out more than LMG used like assault rifles in WW2 games or prototypes that no one used instead of like bolt-action rifles that were used by everyone. I can't tell very well from watching it alone but I bet the tanks move like modern tanks too.

can a person not just setup an mg and just mow everyone down? how are ww1 tactics or is it complete bollocks?

The average player is probably stupid enough to run into a machine gun nest, but whether it looks like the war fought 100 years ago? I sincerely doubt it.